Debi's Cake Studio Reviews

Debi's Cake Studio 5
  • Jessie

Jessie Holley · Married on 08/23/2019

Beautiful cake

My cake was awesome she made it just as I requested the chocolate mousse on the bottom and the pineapple coconut was the next two layers the blush and ivory icing and champagne glasses on the cake was beautiful Thank you Miss Debbie for my dream cake

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Debi's Cake Studio 6

Eileen · Married on 09/15/2018

Debi made our wedding cake since she was included with our venue (Turf Valley) but we are so glad we worked with her! We have gotten SO many comments from our guests on how delicious the cake was! A few people even said it was one of the best wedding cakes they had ever had! We especially got lots of good comments on the Cookies ‘n cream flavor. We gave her a Pinterest photo as our design and she did such a good job replicating it. It was absolutely beautiful and it was such a nice surprise to finally see on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Abby · Married on 07/21/2018

Loved Debi's cake and everything else we ordered! The entire experience was nice and easy. We tasted an assortment of cakes / mousse fillings and decided on a yellow cake with strawberry mousse filling. It was delicious and very moist! Because I like variety, we also had an assortment of cupcakes ( chocolate, tiramisu, and coconut), and chocolate chip cookies. Who doesn't like a cookie? - The Bride

Sent on 07/31/2018

Kristi · Married on 01/13/2018

We had almost settled with the vendor included in our caterer's pricing but our event planner suggested we try Debi's cakes and we are so glad we did. Her cakes are absolutely delicious one of the best cakes we've ever had and we love the final design. We are so happy we went with Debi

Sent on 02/03/2018
    Debi's Cake Studio 7
    Debi's Cake Studio 8

Diana · Married on 10/19/2017

Ms. Debi is the best. All my guest loved the cake!!! Still talking about the cake!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Debi's Cake Studio 9

Karina · Married on 09/09/2017

Debi’s cakes are exceptional! She surpassed mine and my husbands expectations for our wedding! Not only are her cakes gorgeous but also delicious! We showed her a picture of what we wanted and she recreated it exactly the way we had envisioned it. Thank you so much! We are forever grateful.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Stephen · Married on 06/09/2017

Turf Valley connected us with Debi, and we couldn't have been happier. She was very creative and accommodating to a geode style cake that we really wanted. The tasting had a TON of flavors, and we loved all of them (seriously!). She undertook a design that we thought might be tough, and the cake turned out perfect!! If you get a chance, ask to sample the peanutbutter and chocolate cookies too!!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Meredith · Married on 04/29/2017

We had our wedding cake done by Debi's Cake Studio as part of our package at Turf Valley Resort. It was really nice that the cake was included. We had a four layer cake based on our guest count and Debi allowed us to have each layer as a different flavor. We loved this idea and had different flavors for each layer to please different palates at our wedding. The cake was delicious!!!! I am not a huge cake person and neither is my husband, but the cake Debi made was so so good! We received a lot of compliments on it. During the planning process, I showed Debi a few pictures of what I wanted and she executed the design well. The only difficult part was that her cake location is a bit difficult to find (our GPS had an issue with it), but I called Debi and she gave us directions.

Sent on 05/20/2017
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 03/25/2017

A cake from Debi's was included with my package at Turf Valley Resort, and it was delicious. I wasn't sure about a design for the cake. The first thing Debi did was have me look through an inspiration book. She then sketched something that combined elements of different cakes that I liked. The final product was beautiful. The studio is a little hard to find, so I would recommend giving yourself a little more time than you need before your appointment.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Julie · Married on 11/12/2016

Debi made our cake EXACTLY the way I had envisioned. She even sewed a custom satin ribbon to go around and cascade down from it that matched my wedding dress. The cake was delicious too, and we appreciated that she didn't charge extra for having different flavors in every layer.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Stacy · Married on 10/01/2016

The cake was gorgeous and delicious!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Caitlin · Married on 11/07/2015

Debi's cakes are amazing. We generally aren't big fans of wedding cakes. They're often too big and too dry to be enjoyable. In contrast, Debi's cakes are out of this world good. She was able to combine both a love of Bruce Springsteen and the Orioles into one groom's cake. She also allowed us to customize our mix of flavors, winding up with three icings and a cake flavor that we enjoyed the most from the tasting. All of our guests were very impressed with both the flavor and the talent evident in our 'original' groom's cake.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Everyone is still raving about how delicious the cake was at our wedding. It was beautiful and the design turned out exactly how I wanted it to.

Sent on 06/26/2015
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/23/2015

Debi Fleury's wedding cakes are not only beautiful, but delicious!!! This is not your typical wedding cake, it was interesting flavors, moist, yummy and a huge hit! We chose lemon, which we are usually not fans of, and chocolate with chocolate ganache filling. The lemon cake is light and refreshing and the chocolate is delectable. She also provided us with mini desserts, which my guests were raving about - especially the cannoli! My cake was one of my favorite parts of the wedding - I was IN LOVE with my cake and it was a beautiful decoration in our ballroom! I cannot wait to have another event, so I can use Debi again!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Carla · Married on 11/02/2014

I can't say enough good things about the desserts for our wedding from Debi's Cake Studio. They made my Pinterest dreams come true with a cake that looked exactly like the picture we brought in, and the cake was delicious. We also had mini pies that were a big hit with out guests. The pumpkin pie was perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2014

renee · Married on 11/01/2014

OMG!!! I ordered my cake for my sons engagement party and the cake was beautiful and delicious. The cake tasted sooooo good and everybody loved it. On a scale of 1 to 10 I rate ms. Debis 100.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Debi's cakes are amazing. In most cases, I'm not a huge fan of wedding cake because it is overly sugary or dry. Debi's cakes are perfect. She did a great job with the design (even better than what I had pictured in my mind). The flavors were unique and creative and had traditional ones. And she was absolutely wonderful to work with. Everyone thought it tasted great.

Sent on 10/21/2014
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/20/2014

Debbie was so sweet! The cake was delicious AND it was beautiful!!! I was so happy with how the cake turned out!

I had a second tiny cake ordered for my mother to celebrate her birthday, and Debbie threw it in "on the house" for me. She is really such a sweet woman. Her work is beautiful, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. :)

Sent on 09/23/2014
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 09/14/2014

The cake was even better than we imagined it! She matched my colors beautifully! It was absolutely beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Jason · Married on 08/31/2014

We had our wedding at Turf Valley Country Club and Resort in Ellicott City, MD. Turf Valley uses Debi's Cake Studio for all their weddings. We first met Debi at the Wedding Extravaganza at Turf Valley in January and loved her team and her cakes were the best we had ever tasted. We then met with Debi at her studio and looked at cakes she had done. We picked a combination of a couple and then described our design. We couldn’t have been happier with our cake when we saw it on our wedding day. It exceeded all our expectations. It was beautiful and everyone agreed all the flavors were delicious. You can't go wrong with Debi's Cake Studio!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Sonya · Married on 08/16/2014

I must be honest. I am extremely picky when it comes to desserts! I LOVE THEM.. When we went to meet Debbie it felt like I was in a dream!! We were able to take my dream wedding cake and bring it to life! But the bigger issue for me would be HOW would it taste? We were able to customize our cake with favors we wanted. We were very pleased with our cake! It tasted like heaven and looked like it as well!!! i just want to order cakes from her everyday!!!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Courtney · Married on 05/31/2014

Where do I begin? Debi's was such a fantastic experience. From the delicious tasting to the final product, everything was seamless and stress-free. The cake looked beautiful and was exactly what I asked for. I had 3 different flavors and every single piece of the cake was eaten. I will hands down use them for all of my future events.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Molly · Married on 05/10/2014

Our Cake was delicious! Debbie was easy to work with and her cake is excellent!

Sent on 05/31/2014

I got my wedding cake with Debi as part of my package with Turf Valley. My husband and I were thrilled with our cake. My mom and I had a cake tasting with Debi and tried around 8 different flavors, all of them were delicious. I had a 4 tier cake and chose 3 flavors. I wanted a hunter green cake and because that's an intense color for buttercream, Debi covered the cake in fondant. Fondant can turn out gross if it's not done well but Debi's was delicious. I can't wait for the pictures of the cake to come back from my photographer because I know they'll look amazing. It was beautiful and tasted great. One thing about where her studio is-it's not in Finksburg anymore so asked for directions when you talk to her because her new place is somewhat hard for GPS to find. I absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 12/09/2013
  • Drea

Andrea · Married on 11/01/2013

Debi's cake studio was the best! Her cakes are not only delicious but beautiful! It looked so expensive and luxurious! I also loved all the different flavors she offered! She did an amazing classy cake and I can't rave enough about the experience!

Sent on 01/15/2015