36 Reviews for Debby Z & Company

Liability Insurance (1)
34 Debby Z & Company Reviews

Debby was so fun and had a ton of energy! She helped direct the night so that everything went smoothly and stayed on time!! She is a very down to earth person with a good heart. I would recommend her to anyone wanting to have a fun and stress free night!!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

DebbyZ is amazing! She provided sound for our daughter's outdoor wedding and the music for the reception/party. She kept the dance floor full the entire evening. She can read the crowd like no one I've seen before. We love you DebbyZ - and thank you for helping make the night so special for all of us!

Profile Picture D, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were married on April 23, 2016 at the Lodge in Leawood. Debby Z took care of our music for our ceremony and reception. I can't begin to express how wonderful she was to work with! We had a meeting the week of to do a final outline of exactly what we were looking for and the order of events. With so many other things going on with a wedding it was a HUGE peace of mind knowing I didn't have to worry about our music. She kept the crowd energized and we still receive compliments on how fun our wedding was and the great atmosphere Debby Z helped to provide. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

She was awesome,did everything we asked and was also very knowledgeable in pointing us in the right direction. Kept our wedding running very smoothly!

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Debby Z was a joy to work with. At our wedding reception, we had guests age 5 to 80 and she kept people on the dance floor all afternoon. It was such a fun day!! I would highly recommend Debby Z & Company.

Profile Picture Beth, 12/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Debby Z was the right fit for us upon meeting her. We didn't look any further. She sincerely cared for us immediately and that was refreshing. It was less like a business deal, and more like meeting a friend. She went above and beyond DJing, and helped guide our dinner and the entire night after. She touched base with me many times, and I felt comfortable enough letting Deb lead the party. She made some great calls on our reception just by judging our parties body language. She knew when to switch it up, and made sure we were happy all night! Our guests had a great time and many didn't want to leave. Deb even made a disc of our evening which I'm glad for! We loved Deb and will encourage anyone looking to book her!! Thanks Deb!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

By far the best DJ there is!! Did an excellent job and couldn't be happier. Every event I have been to that Debby Z does is the funnest by far

Profile Picture Larissa, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Debby was great at keeping the party going. Everyone commented about how good the music was . Debby was able to keep the dance floor full during the entire night! We had a blast!

Profile Picture User4525283, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Debby Z was great! She was instantly available on the phone and called us back in response to voicemails when she said she would. We called her on short notice and she was able to put together a fantastic event.

She and the DJ that would be working our wedding reception met with us prior to the event and took notes on all of our preferences and favorite songs. To say she was organized is an understatement. This is not a fly-by-night outfit that only wants your cash.. Debby Z clearly wants the event to go well.

Amber, the DJ, was outstanding. She was high-energy and always smiling during the event. The music wasn't too loud or too soft, Amber kept things lively by being responsive to what was happening on the dance floor (and teaching some people how to do some of the dances!) and she made several suggestions on timing things (cake cutting, etc) that were very helpful.

Profile Picture Patrick, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This was the best DJ that i have ever worked with. She did an awesome job keeping everyone excited and upbeat. The music selection was spot on and she was very organized. The wedding reception went so smooth. I would 100% recommend her to all of my friends and family for any event!! My wife and I knew that the DJ was going to be the most important part of the reception and Debbie Z nailed it!! I can't imagine having anyone else as the DJ at our wedding reception.

15 out of 5 stars in my book!!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were so happy with Debbie & her crew! Everything was perfect and they went above and beyond what I expected! I highly recommend using Debbie Z!!!

Profile Picture User4459833, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Debby and her crew did an amazing job at our wedding! I hired her about two weeks before the wedding and, even with the short notice, she made the planning process quick and simple. They checked in with us several times before our big day to make sure the music was just what we wanted. They are professional, easy to work with, fun, and had every detail covered. Would recommend them in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Although my daughters wedding was not a huge affair, Debby took the time to make sure she understood everything the bride and groom were looking for in DJ services. Debby went above and beyond in performing those by getting to the bride and groom ahead of the wedding, and making suggestions down to how the venue was setup. She was very in tune to how the evening was progressing and worked very hard to make sure everyone was having a good time! I have a younger daughter also, and when the time comes will certainly call Debby to celebrate with us again!

Profile Picture Lawrence, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Debby Z is a great company. Debby is very professional and worth every penny. She made my reception great!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Debby was able to give us a great amount of customization to our wedding playlist! She brought in so many great ideas and was truly able to lead the reception by conducting the events in a timely, fun and professional manner! I would recommend Debby Z to anyone who is looking for a personable, professional and truly upbeat person and company as their DJ.

Profile Picture Hailey, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Debby Z was fantastic to work with, and she did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding reception! She was so professional and organized, and she kept the evening flowing perfectly! I didn't have to worry about anything at the reception; Debby took care of everything! We received so many compliments about Debby from our guests--everyone LOVED her, and so did we! I wouldn't change a thing! Thanks, Debby!

Profile Picture Linda, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very pleased! She did a great job!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/14/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Debby Z was by and far the best DJ we could find! She was quick to respond to all of our emails and phone calls and was very professional. She helped our reception stay upbeat and exciting and interacted very well with our guests. We received lots of compliments about how fun our reception was, and they were all a testament to Debby Z and her skills! I would (and am trying to!) recommend her services to anyone who needs an outstanding DJ!

Profile Picture Loretta, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Debby was great to work with and made everything so easy for me! I was planning my wedding from out of state and she was very flexible on how we had to get information to each other since I wasn't there in person!

Profile Picture Sarah , 6/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I appreciate working with this company! They are very personal and friendly as well as professional for my event. The DJ kept our wedding on track and moving at a reasonable speed and everyone enjoyed the music. Overall, this was such a great experience and I had a wonderful reception! Thank you so much for making my day unique and special for me.

Bride Stephanie

Profile Picture User4469882, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This hasn't been my first wedding experience with Debby and her Crew... They came with it all like always. My wedding was perfect and I can't wait for the next wedding event the host for our family.

Profile Picture Savannah, 5/16/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

The reason we decided to go with Debby was because of the affordability, the service and the fact that we felt confident on the day of the event we wouldn't have to worry about the flow and that the DJ would cover that. It's true, we didn't have to worry about a thing and Debby was on top of leading our guests into each event of the evening. From announcements, to toasts to cake cutting and first dances. Everything at the reception went off without a glitch and we contribute that to our DJ. Also, we received so many compliments after the wedding regarding the amount of fun everyone had. There was laughing, crying but mostly hot dance moves and everyone had a fantastic time which was our number one priority!!! My only regret is that we didn't hire her for an additional hour. I don't think anyone was ready to put a cap on the evening of dancing.

Profile Picture User4459661, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Debby Z was a joy to work with! She is so easy to talk to and down-to-earth, that selecting music (surprisingly harder than you would think) was a breeze! She has great input and insight as far as what crowds like and what gets people moving on the dance floor! She absolutely blew us away with her MC'ing at our wedding!! She played exactly what we wanted (even when we were a bit vague on what what we liked) and she was a hoot!! I would absolutely use Debby Z and Company again, and would recommend them to any bride and groom looking for a fabulous, fun, and extremely friendly DJ!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Debby Z made my wedding reception a big party that everyone enjoyed! She was very fun, professional, and set the mood for the evening. A DJ can make or break your wedding/reception, so you don't want to leave it to chance. The music, equipment, and lights are all quality and affordable! Debby Z has it all!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Debby was incredibly helpful before and during our wedding!! She made sure everything went smooth and that everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture Cassie, 3/29/14, 1 Review