Debbie Vinick, Harpist Reviews

10 | Manchester, CT

10 Reviews for Debbie Vinick, Harpist

Cynthia · Married on 09/08/2018

Debbie is an outstanding professional she managed all of the arrangements end to end. I was thrilled with her performance it was absolutely beautiful and beyond what we all expected for our daughters wedding. Thank you Debbie for sharing your talent. God Bless

Sent on 09/13/2018

Dianne · Married on 06/23/2018

Debbie was wonderful to work with. Her music was a beautiful addition to the wedding ceremony. She played flawlessly and we were so happy we chose her. Thank you again Debbie!!❤️❗️

Sent on 06/29/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

AMAZING ceremony music! Debbie met with us a few weeks before our wedding to review our song requests and to go over what would be played when. She was able to learn a new song Firefly by Owl City which came out beautifully! I felt very confident on the day of the wedding knowing what part of the song to enter. Guests were commenting on the pre-ceremony music and how much they enjoyed it. I would highly recommend Debbie for anyone's ceremony music! She made the music room at Wistariahurst Museum come alive!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Robyn · Married on 05/06/2017

Debbie was a pleasure to work with for our wedding! She is extremely professional and responsive. She brought our vision for our ceremony and cocktail hour to life through her beautiful music. We recommend her highly!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Kassy · Married on 04/01/2017

Debbie made my wedding day that much more magical. Her talent for harp music is truly extraordinary, emphasizing the beauty in any wedding she might play during. Debbie was quick to reply to me, answered any of the questions I may have had, and made sure to validate the music choices I made/wanted/felt would've been best. Debbie was a magical addition to my big day, I would recommend her to anyone looking for a fantastic, romantic musical addition to their wedding. Debbie, you're the best, thank you so much!! :)

Sent on 04/09/2017

Andrew · Married on 09/18/2016

Debbie is an amazing musician, a wonderful person, and it was a pleasure to have her play her harp at our wedding. With a small, intimate, backyard wedding, Debbie and her harp fit in perfectly with the theme and vibe of our wedding. Her music was beautifully peaceful, elegant, and exactly what we were looking for. Debbie even learned an entirely new song just days before our wedding at my wife's request. In fact, while still on the phone, Debbie looked up the music, played some of it, and told us it would be no problem to learn the song and play it at our wedding! Debbie was extremely kind, accommodating, and professional and I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/27/2016

Highly highly recommend Debbie! She was very responsive, organized, professional, and most of all, put her customers first. We had researched a few songs we wanted played, and Debbie found the music and played it for the wedding ("The Flower Duet"). Some of the other songs that we had played were "A thousand years", "Pachelbel's Canon D" and "Ave Maria". I CANNOT wait for our wedding video to be finished so I can hear some of the music that I missed before I walked down the aisle, but the harp was a beautiful touch to the wedding and Debbie did a fantastic job. Many of our guests complimented the sound of the harp, including our reverend!

Sent on 10/02/2016

I found debbie on wedding wire while I was planning our wedding. She was local and affordable and responded very quickly to my email. She invited me to her home and played a handful of songs that I requested and eve suggested some she thought I would like. All her music is beautiful!!! I had a special request for her to play Ave Maria while my husband walked my mother down the aisle. The day of the ceremony she surprised me and also sang the words. Her voice is beautiful and it melted my heart to hear it! Hence I was teary eyed the hole way down the aisle. She coordinated everything with the chapel coordinator and was very professional. If you want gorgeous music for your ceremony I recommend Debbie 100%.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Thomas · Married on 11/07/2015

Debbie was very easy to work with--she had an extensive list of repertoire and was even willing to accommodate a request. She was punctual and had professional equipment. On top of all that she's a great harpist! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/17/2015

We used Debbie for our ceremony and I can not say enough great things about her. She was so easy to work with and extremely responsive. We are from out of state, therefore we never got to meet her however she set up a call with us and kept in touch frequently, she made it very easy for us. Her music is amazing and she played exactly what we wanted. I can't wait to watch the whole video so I can hear everything!! It really was a special touch to our ceremony.

Sent on 08/12/2015