Debbie Beck - Harpist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Nikie
    Nikie J. Married on 05/14/2022

Professional & Personable

I received Debbie as a recommendation from a friend who she played for her wedding. Debbie came highly recommended and I know why....from the moment I emailed her to the day of the wedding - Debbie was professional, detailed, and so personable!

Debbie was always an email or text away with suggestions or other advice to share. I was the wedding planner/day of coordinator for my dear friends' wedding and her addition of music before, during, and after the ceremony made a special day even more magical. If you are looking for not only beautiful and professional music - along with a kind and sweet person, look no further than Debbie! -Nikie
  • Diane
    Diane D. Married on 10/09/2021

Debbie was a pleasure to work with. Everything she played was done with perfection! She played what I wanted her to play !

Debbie was very accommodating! Very easy to work with response immediately to my concerns/questions. She even went out of her way to get me a song request not in her repertoire! Her music was heavenly and she made our wedding magical!!
  • Tara
    Tara W. Married on 09/26/2021

Fantastic experience

We hired Debbie to play during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. She was extremely professional and helped immensely with song selection. We received many compliments on her music. We highly recommend Debbie for your event!
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne C. Married on 09/18/2021

Great experience!

We had Debbie play for our wedding ceremony. It sounded great and I loved walking down the aisle to the harp. She was easy to communicate with and helped us pick out our songs, as we weren’t sure what to play. It was well worth what we spent!
    Jillian R. Married on 09/11/2021

Harpist for our wedding September 2021

Debbie was our harpist for our wedding this past September and it was everything we could’ve hoped for and more! She spent a lot of time answering the questions that I had and helped us pick the songs that would be played before, during, and after our wedding ceremony. She was professional, easy to work with, and the music was beautiful! Would definitely recommend for anyone wanting a harpist at their event!
    Rebecca K. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing Wedding Ceremony Harpist

Debbie,
    Thank you so much for being our harpist at our wedding ceremony. It was a breath of fresh air working with you - as you were extremely organized, polite, and are an amazing harpist! We knew right away after listening to your samples that we just had to have you play at our wedding ceremony. You made it very simple for us on what we needed to give you and by when - not to mention you were so flexible and helpful in having the best song choices. Thank you so much for learning to play rivers flow in you for the bridal recessional - it means so much to me that you learned to play that for my wedding and it was so beautiful to walk down the aisle to. All the guests raved about the harpist music as they were waiting for the ceremony - it was such an elegant and special touch. I am so glad we were able to work with you and thank you for making our wedding day so special! We so appreciate you and it was just a pleasure from start to end working with you. Thank you again!!
  • Eve
    Eve Married on 09/05/2021

Wonderful!

Debbie was wonderful! She really helped make the day special. I highly suggest booking her for your wedding!
  • Arzhane
    Arzhane Married on 09/03/2021

Wedding ceremony

Debbie was such a pleasure to work with! She was so patient with me during the entire process and very understanding. She reached out to me and helped me on things I didn’t even think about. The music itself was played so beautifully at the Ceremony I was so excited to have her apart of our special day. No second guesses she’s the one!
  • Annie
    Annie C. Married on 08/21/2021

Whimsical music

It was my mother-in-law’s idea to include a harpist at the reception but I am so glad we did! Debbie plays beautifully and adds this whimsical vibe to the day. She has a wide range of songs ready to go, and is so helpful and professional. Definitely recommend her and I hope your day will have her magic touch as well!
    Rachel Married on 07/03/2021

Debbie is amazing!

I used Debbie for my July wedding this year and she was great! She was quick to respond to messages and very professional! She has a great selection of songs to choose from. My husband and and I really wanted one specific song played at our wedding that we didn’t see on her playlist so we asked, and she learned it for us! She is so talented and a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!
  • Lynn
    Lynn G. Married on 06/18/2021

Wonderful talent! Amazing to work with!

We hired Debbie for our June 19, 2021 wedding. She provided beautiful music for our ceremony. She played as guests arrived, for the processional and recessional, and as we received our guests after the ceremony. Debbie was so easy to work with! She made herself readily available for all of my questions. She was wonderfully supportive with song selections. We valued her input. We were so lucky to have her be a part of our special day! I cannot recommend Debbie highly enough!
    Marsha J. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing harpist!

Debbie was amazing to work with for my wedding. Her repertoire is quite extensive, and her harp playing is just absolutely beautiful! She responds very quickly and answered all of my questions right away. She was also willing to work with the church musicians and was definitely an integral part of my big day! As a musician myself, I was a bit nervous about hiring someone I’ve never heard playing live before. However, Debbie sounded amazing and her harp really filled out the church during my wedding ceremony!
  • Sharon
    Sharon M. Married on 05/07/2021

Absolutely wonderful

Search no more! You've found your harpist! Not only does Ms. Beck play beautifully, she is a delight to work with! She is thorough and responsive. She helped us create, organize, and time our playlist down to the minute. You won't go wrong with Harpist Debbie Beck!
    Mariah S. Married on 10/10/2020

Custom and Great Value!

Debbie really excels at all parts of this business, but what really sets her apart is her ability to Customize your music and make it what you really want! She learned a song for me and executed it perfectly. She knows so many songs already too!
  • Jessica
    Jessica P. Married on 09/12/2020

Such a magical day with the most beautiful music

I had always dreamed of having a harp at my wedding, but when we decided to have a smaller ceremony I wasn’t sure if it was something we should go through with. After searching online I came across Debbie, and from that moment I knew no matter the cost, as long as she was willing to play for a very short time, that I would finally have my wish come true for our ceremony music. She was prompt, professional, affordable, and made sure we knew exactly how things would go from start to finish. I am so grateful for that small amount of time Debbie spent playing the most beautiful music on our special day. So many compliments from our family & friends and I couldn’t have asked for anything or anyone better! I promise you will be so glad you chose this sweet, kind lady to play at your ceremony.
  • Lisa
    Lisa Z. Married on 08/29/2020

Perfect fit for our wedding

If you are thinking about hiring Debbie- DO IT!
    Debbie was an amazing addition to our wedding. She plays beautifully. you will not be disappointed!
    Jessica C. Married on 06/20/2020

My Dream Realized!

I have always adored the sounds of the harp, and had dreamt of having a harpist play at our wedding. We were so happy to work with Mrs. Beck for our Catholic Church ceremony this summer! She was extremely professional, and safety was of course her top priority, given the times. We worked together to create a song list and hearing her play as I walked down the aisle was just pure bliss! She is very familiar with many songs, as well as experienced so that the ins and outs of a church ceremony went very smoothly. You will not regret working with Mrs. Beck, her talents are amazing! We are so thankful!!
  • Ilyssa
    Ilyssa R. Married on 05/24/2020

Amazing Wedding Harpist!

Debbie is so talented and played the harp beautifully during our August wedding ceremony. She knows how to play a mix of all different songs and our guests all complimented the beautiful ceremony sound. Also, Debbie stepped in last minute (4 days notice!!!) to play our wedding when, our original harpist was sick the week of our wedding. Can never thank Debbie enough for her reliability and amazing talent!!
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne M. Married on 12/17/2019

A Night of Elegance!

We used Debbie at our wedding on December 17th, 2019. Our guest loved her and stated she sounded heavily. The wedding started out with Debbie playing the Lord's Prayer and then Canon in D Major for the entrance of the bride's mom and the groom. Debbie later played during the cocktail reception. From the time I reached out to Debbie to the day of the event she was very professional. I highly recommend Debbie for your entertainment needs. She definitely added ELEGANCE and Class to our special day!!!!

Thanks again Debbie!
    Love,
    Adrienne and Rodney Mynatt
  • Justina
    Justina S. Married on 09/22/2019

Beautiful Memories to Forever Keep

I have asked Debbie to play on multiple events . She will go out of her way to make your day perfect. I have nothing but beautiful things to say to her . Debbie is honest , trustworthy , and plays beautifully. If she doesn't have it . She will get it! I consider her a great friend .. knowing her makes life so precious.. You cant go wrong at all .. she is one of the most caring person I know . I want to say thank you for all your love and support in making our day perfect .
    Sandra L. Married on 08/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I was hosting a bridal shower for my daughter, who lives in England. The theme was a British Tea Party. I thought a harp would add a beautiful touch to the event and give it a certain ambiance and I was right. Debbie Beck was amazing to listen to and everyone was so impressed and thrilled at the shower, as she played a perfect blend of several different types of music to suit all the guest in attendance. Debbie was extremely helpful and professional to work with. I would recommend hiring her for almost any event I would host in the future.
  • Jena
    Jena S. Married on 07/27/2019

Best Decision

Debbie was the first vendor I picked and I am so glad I did! I can’t tell you how much of a stress relief it was knowing my ceremony music was handled. She handled everything herself, including setup and breakdown and was there early. Music was a beautiful touch. I received so many compliments on how beautiful her playing was. Worth every penny.
    Carmen L. Married on 06/07/2019

Love Harp Music

Debbie did very well. The only thing I wish is that she had an amplifier so we could hear her better. Because it was a party there was a lot of talking going on.
    Susan B. Married on 05/26/2019

So pleasant and easy to work with

Debbie’s harp playing added a beauty and elegance to our daughter’s wedding, and she was a pleasure to work with.
    Christine Married on 05/14/2019

Luncheon and fashion show

I recently hired Debbie to play at a luncheon and fashion show to benefit Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital . She provided an elegant musical background for our boutique shopping experience. I would most definitely call her again for future functions . She was very easy to work with and is a very talented harpist.