Debbie Beck - Harpist Reviews

30 | Cleveland, OH

30 Reviews for Debbie Beck - Harpist

Jenifer Arbogast · Getting married on 02/11/2021

Wonderful and talented

Debbie is wonderful to work with, extremely accommodating, flexible and plays wonderfully. She is true professional. Look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Mynatt · Married on 12/17/2019

A Night of Elegance!

We used Debbie at our wedding on December 17th, 2019. Our guest loved her and stated she sounded heavily. The wedding started out with Debbie playing the Lord's Prayer and then Canon in D Major for the entrance of the bride's mom and the groom. Debbie later played during the cocktail reception. From the time I reached out to Debbie to the day of the event she was very professional. I highly recommend Debbie for your entertainment needs. She definitely added ELEGANCE and Class to our special day!!!!

Thanks again Debbie!
    Love,
    Adrienne and Rodney Mynatt

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Justina

Justina Serrano · Married on 09/22/2019

Beautiful Memories to Forever Keep

I have asked Debbie to play on multiple events . She will go out of her way to make your day perfect. I have nothing but beautiful things to say to her . Debbie is honest , trustworthy , and plays beautifully. If she doesn't have it . She will get it! I consider her a great friend .. knowing her makes life so precious.. You cant go wrong at all .. she is one of the most caring person I know . I want to say thank you for all your love and support in making our day perfect .

Sent on 10/17/2019

Sandra Lawrence · Married on 08/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I was hosting a bridal shower for my daughter, who lives in England. The theme was a British Tea Party. I thought a harp would add a beautiful touch to the event and give it a certain ambiance and I was right. Debbie Beck was amazing to listen to and everyone was so impressed and thrilled at the shower, as she played a perfect blend of several different types of music to suit all the guest in attendance. Debbie was extremely helpful and professional to work with. I would recommend hiring her for almost any event I would host in the future.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jena

Jena K. Stout · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Decision

Debbie was the first vendor I picked and I am so glad I did! I can’t tell you how much of a stress relief it was knowing my ceremony music was handled. She handled everything herself, including setup and breakdown and was there early. Music was a beautiful touch. I received so many compliments on how beautiful her playing was. Worth every penny.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Carmen Lucci · Married on 06/07/2019

Love Harp Music

Debbie did very well. The only thing I wish is that she had an amplifier so we could hear her better. Because it was a party there was a lot of talking going on.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Susan Berman · Married on 05/26/2019

So pleasant and easy to work with

Debbie’s harp playing added a beauty and elegance to our daughter’s wedding, and she was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Christine S · Married on 05/14/2019

Luncheon and fashion show

I recently hired Debbie to play at a luncheon and fashion show to benefit Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital . She provided an elegant musical background for our boutique shopping experience. I would most definitely call her again for future functions . She was very easy to work with and is a very talented harpist.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Bria Chaney · Married on 05/11/2019

Our Dream Wedding!

Debbie was an angel from start to finish! She played so beautifully for our ceremony, there was not a dry eye in the room! Her harp was heard evenly throughout our outdoor ceremony space! She was absolutely perfect and recommend her completely! Thank you again Debbie for making our wedding vision a reality!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Leslie Barrett · Married on 03/22/2019

Mrs Beck is GREAT!

She is AMAZING!! She is so easy to work with and everyone enjoyed her harp music and her knowledge. She is a very polite and willing to work out the details so everyone is accommodated.

Sent on 03/25/2019

M. Burke · Married on 11/30/2018

Corproate open house

It was wonderful working with Debbie for our corporate open house. She was professional, courteous, and quick to respond to any questions we had. We let her choose the music selections and she added a wonderful layer of ambience to our event. This will be long remembered!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/27/2018

She even learned a song for us!

Debbie was great to work with. She was so nice to talk to on the phone and was great with helping to know when music should be played. There was a song that was really special to my husband and I, and Debbie was able to learn to play it for us and didn't charge us any extra! I would highly recommend her for a wedding.

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Erin

Erin Safir · Married on 10/06/2018

Very professional, learned songs for us, excellent value!

We loved working with Debbie! We wanted something a little different for our wedding and the harp was perfect. She spent time talking through our options with us and learned a few songs that were important to us. People commented on how wonderful she sounded and I can attest to that as well. She made our day magical. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Debbie Beck - Harpist's reply:

Hi Erin,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review. I'm so glad you and your guests enjoyed my music! It was a pleasure working with you and Gary, I wish you both all the best!
    Debbie
  • D Laurinaitis

D Laurinaitis · Married on 10/05/2018

comforting confidence

It brought me such a sense of comfort and confidence to work with DEBBIE for the ceremony music for my daughters wedding on October 5th 2018.
    I cannot wait for the video so I can relive every song!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kind md sweet
    Amazing person

Sent on 11/14/2018

Julie · Married on 08/25/2018

Debbie was great. She was very professional and had great communication skills. I didn’t really tell her what to play exactly in my reception dinner hour but I did give her an idea of what I like and she did a good job picking the music and played a very nice mix. I recommend her for anyone who’s looking for nice, elegant harp music in their wedding. It definitely brought classiness To my reception dinner hour.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Lyndsey · Married on 08/10/2018

We had a great experience with Debbie. She was very friendly and helpful in the planning process which was great. Thanks Debbie!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Megan · Married on 07/14/2018

One of the harderst parts about getting married is putting your trust in venders to truly help make that day even more memorable. Debbie did exactly that! She was so on it and played beautifully. Music has such a huge influence on creating the right vibe. She helped bring to life an environment that was exactly what we had hoped for to create such an amazing wonderful incredible day to celebrate this next journey in our lives together.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Colleen · Married on 07/07/2018

Debbie played during cocktail hour at my daughter's wedding in July, 2018. She was so very easy to work with and very professional. She sent a list of songs to choose from, however, we trusted her experience and let her choose songs herself. She did a beautiful job!!! Must also mention, the wedding was downtown lakefront and incredibly windy that evening. I felt so badly because her music was flying around :) Even with the bad weather condition, she performed brilliantly and all of the guests enjoyed the music!! Would highly recommend Debbie!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

JoAnne · Married on 05/25/2018

Debbie was very accommodating and added a significant value to our wedding. JoAnne B.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Chelsea · Married on 11/04/2017

Debbie did an amazing job at my wedding! She played for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and was super responsive and easy to work with. We spoke a few times in the months leading up to the wedding, and she even called me the week before to confirm everything! We got tons of compliments on her music...everyone really enjoyed it!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

We loved working with Debbie! She played beautiful music for our wedding ceremony. The music selection process was easy and she was very professional and accommodating. She handled everything perfectly at our ceremony and we did not have to think twice if everything would go smoothly with the music. We highly recommend her for your ceremony music needs!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Tiffany · Married on 06/04/2016

Debbie played at my ceremony. We did not meet until the day of the wedding, however, she made me feel so comfortable and I completely trusted her. She was receptive to my slightly untraditional ideas for the ceremony. Her music is so beautiful! At the last minute, it started to rain and we had to relocate indoors. She was able to quickly change with us! I recommend working with Debbie. She is professional, very kind, and extremely talented! She added a touch of elegance to our wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2016

shiree · Married on 03/22/2014

Women's Conference Founder and Director

Two words... Classy and professional. The smooth strokes of the harp, as played by Ms Beck truly enhanced our Conference and set a beautiful tone in the atmosphere during our cocktail hour. It was definitely music fit for a QUEEN. ❤

Sent on 04/12/2019

Gina · Married on 11/12/2011

Debbie was such a pleasure to work with; she was extremely accommodating and willing to customize the music for our ceremony. We asked Debbie to play as guests arrived for about a half hour, as the bridal party walked down the aisle, and as guests went upstairs for cocktail hour. Guests enjoyed the mix of current and classic songs. Thanks again, Debbie we are so happy you were a part of our ceremony!

Sent on 12/01/2011