Deans' Duets & Quartets Reviews

38 | Huntersville, NC

38 Reviews for Deans' Duets & Quartets

Sandy Anderson · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing, beautiful music!

Dean’s Duets was amazing to work with. They provided music for our daughter’s ceremony and cocktail hour. April was very helpful in putting together our program of music and in assisting in providing music ahead of time to our soloist. The musicians even arrived early on the wedding day to rehearse with our soloist. The music was beautiful and definitely set the tone for a memorable day.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/26/2019

Beautiful Music!!

Deans Duets provided the music for our ceremony and I cannot say enough wonderful things! The music added such an amazing touch to our ceremony. April was a joy to work with and was so helpful and accommodating. They added in the songs that I asked as well as a few others and just made it the perfect touch to the perfect day! Thank you Deans Duets!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Jonathan Schultis · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Job

Let me start by saying Dean's Duets was amazing. We hired Dean's Duets to provide a quintet at our wedding to play the processional, recessional and to play during cocktail hour. For our processional, we wanted the Maldau, which Dean's was not familiar with, but very enthusiastic to learn. Over the course of the year, Deans learned and arranged the piece to fit our processional needs - and wow - phenomenal. I think they could have given the London Symphony Orchestra a run for their money.

The music was a very important feature at our wedding, and Deans slayed it, adding an elegant vibe that was perfectly executed. I highly recommend Dean's Duets, in fact, if they are not available, you should change your date so you can retain them, they were that good.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Blane · Married on 02/03/2018

I am writing this review as the father of the bride. My wife had very specific requirements for changing music during the processional for individuals as well as the music for the wedding ceremony. Dean's Duets were fantastic and knocked it out of the park. Robin on violin and Eryn on harp and guitar made an incredible soundtrack for our daughter's wedding. Very professional and easy to work with as well. I am a part time musician myself and was so very impressed! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Nicole · Married on 11/18/2017

Thank you SO MUCH to April and Donna with Deans' Duets for bringing beautiful music to our wedding reception's cocktail hour, along with excellent customer service leading up to the event!

We requested a solo violinist for the hour and Donna filled that role perfectly. April was great to communicate with leading up to the day - very responsive, clear, and helpful.

Thank you!

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • mrstoomey

Allison · Married on 09/30/2017

Hire these ladies right now! Seriously, book them before they sell out. April and her crew of talented musicians are extraordinary. April is responsive, organized and a top notch talented and professional musician. Their contract is easy to read and their prices are extremely reasonable. We hired Deans' Duets string quartet for the ceremony, April played the grand piano for our cocktail hour and we had 2 violinists for the reception for 2 hours. They played a selection of traditional church music and classical pieces for us. During cocktail hour April played a mixture of classic piano tunes and classical music. The music at the reception was lovely and elegant - all classical pieces made for the violin. I highly recommend April and Deans' Duets!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Alexandra · Married on 04/22/2017

Deans' Duets is fantastic! We booked them to play the violin and cello during our wedding ceremony and they did such a beautiful job! They were the most responsive vendor that we contacted and provided phenomenal customer service. They also had a huge selection of both traditional and contemporary songs to choose from. Donna and April made sure that our song selection was cohesive and complemented the instruments we'd requested and they even learned an entirely new song for our processional. When I was struck with indecision about which song I would walk down the aisle to, Donna called me and played the songs for me over the phone and her suggested solutions were absolutely perfect. They are so nice and so talented! Even our wedding planner was impressed. I cannot recommend Deans' enough, they're wonderful!

Sent on 05/10/2017
  • Genni

Genni · Married on 03/25/2017

Deans Duets played at my March 25th wedding and I couldn't have been happier. April perfectly recommended piano and violin to accompany my song choices and was a helpful guide throughout the entire process. The music transformed my ceremony into an experience and I'll never forget walking down the aisle to the beautiful sound of "Can't Help Falling in Love." Hire Deans Duets if you want a helpful vendor and a dreamy wedding day.

Sent on 04/26/2017
  • F

Flavia · Married on 01/07/2017

A strong trio was a MUST for our wedding day. April and team were wonderful to work with. Our wedding happened the same weekend as a freak snow storm in Charlotte. They were punctual and very professional. The sound was absolutely beautiful! I would use them again.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Seth · Married on 09/24/2016

Beautiful music and wonderful customer service! My wife Chelsea and I employed Dean’s Duets for our wedding just over a month ago and we’re so glad we did! Right from the start, April was incredibly helpful, responsive, and enthusiastic. With her assistance, we selected a wonderful playlist for a string trio to play through during our cocktail hour and reception. She was especially understanding when we decided to make a few tweaks to the list along the way and even took the time to speak with us a few days before the wedding to go over all of the fine details!

On the day of the wedding itself, the trio arrived plenty early to our venue, which was in the mountains of North Carolina. The band (Meg, Nick, and Paul) was extremely friendly and gracious. They had even taken the time to learn a new song specifically for the ceremony! The music provided by Dean’s Duets truly helped to set the tone for the day and Chelsea and I couldn’t be more appreciative of how easy they were to work with. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding such a fantastically joyous occasion!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Jenna · Married on 09/10/2016

Deans' Duets & Quartets is the only way to go!!! We decided late in the planning process that we would love a string quartet to play for our wedding ceremony! After finding Deans' Duets & Quartets and speaking with April there was no question that we would hire them! Their extensive knowledge, responsiveness and genuine excitement made it an easy choice! They not only provided breath taking music for our ceremony, but they did it in a professional and reliable way!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Highly recommend Deans Duets! We used them recently for our wedding, and they did a phenomenal job!

Sent on 06/12/2016

lyndsay · Married on 05/07/2016

I highly recommend deans duets to everyone. April is so sweet and easy to work with. I booked her and Valerie for a violin/harp duet and they sounded beyond amazing. The music was just beautiful. I only chose the songs for my family, bridal party, and myself to walk down to. For everything else I asked April to choose the songs and I am so glad I did because it took a lot of pressure off me and they did a beautiful job. They know what they are doing and are amazing. They truly helped make my day special and wonderful!!! I couldn't have asked for anything better! :)

Sent on 05/16/2016

Casi · Married on 02/26/2016

Dean's Duets came highly recommended by my wedding coordinator. I was looking for a violinist during the ceremony as well as a pianist for the cocktail hour. To my surprise and delight April of Dean's Duets could do both and her performance was flawless. I was a very particular bride so I was very picky about the music selections. April spent time talking to me several times leading up to the big day and played exactly what we had discussed to a tee. The whole experience of working with Dean's Duets exceeded all expectations. April is a very gifted musician. Several of our guests are still commenting about the beautiful music at our wedding. April was such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Dean's Duets to any bride out there!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Susan · Married on 12/27/2015

I planned our intimate family wedding within two weeks and just 2 days after Christmas so I assumed finding a musician to work with would be difficult. Not so! April was absolutely wonderful, so responsive, attentive and flexible. I simply picked a few specific selections and left the rest up to her. She did a fabulous job and our entire family was mesmerized by her playing. Thank you April for providing the perfect touch to our wedding!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Kathy · Married on 10/31/2015

You guys were a pleasure to work with. You were quick to reply on all of our questions and made ‘music planning’ a breeze. We understand that our ceremony music selection were ‘unique’ but, you learned them well - the combo of the guitar and violin were really great! Jon and I are so happy to hear our favorite songs played at our wedding.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Heather · Married on 10/24/2015

We found April at a friend's wedding and I am so glad we got her card before we left. She was super flexible and even arranged and learned a song that I walked down the aisle to. She was game for all of our crazy suggestions and her and Steve delivered. The music was spot on and really completed our day!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Annie · Married on 10/17/2015

I cannot say enough good things about April! We wanted a classic ceremony with the violin and cello, and April was able to work out the perfect combo for us. She was so attentive to what we wanted, and she worked hard to find the right cellist for us. We had so much fun planning our ceremony with her, and she had the best suggestions to stick with our theme. She was incredibly responsive and so knowledgeable, so we didn't stress about the music at all. She was a terrific find, and I cannot say enough good things about her. Our friends and family loved our music, and we got so many compliments on our ceremony.

If you are thinking of booking April, you will not regret it. She is so talented, and I have full faith she will make your wedding as special as she did ours.

Sent on 12/22/2015

R & D · Married on 10/10/2015

Our Fairytale Wedding at the Mast Farm Inn in Valle Crucis, NC was absolutely PERFECT with the incredible gifted talents by Dean's Duets! They provided violin solo, violin duet, string trio with two violins & a cello, piano accompaniment with both violin & cello....every song was absolutely beautiful!! Their genre repertoire is expansive however April tailored the playlist to our specific wishes...Dean's Duets are a professional group, well versed as talented musicians and an absolute delight & joy to meet. The additional gift to us was how they desired to serve God by sharing the richness of their incredible talent, as we enfolded them as part of our family and the entire wedding. We have been blessed to add them to our circle of friends...far more than scheduled musicians at a wedding function....they are family! I promise you will be both pleased and blessed to have them join you!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Alexandra · Married on 10/03/2015

April was wonderful. She went above and beyond to play on our wedding day due to some many last minute changes, and delay of start time due to the weather. In addition she played beautifully. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/24/2015

April provided beautiful music and was wonderful to work with; very helpful! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2015

April was great to work with, and communicated with us in a timely and professional manner. She helped give suggestions for processional songs during the ceremony, and was able to play any of the requests we had. On the day of the wedding, Jenna and Donna showed up on time and were very flexible to the last minute ceremony location change due to the weather. They played beautifully, and we received lots of compliments from our guests. We were so pleased with Deans' Duets & Quartets!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/01/2015

I would highly recommend Deans' Duets! I enjoyed working with April and she was extremely willing to learn different music and play what I asked for. I felt that she was very timely in getting back with me and very professional during the planning process! We had a lot of great compliments on our wedding music!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Katie · Married on 10/04/2014

We contracted one musician for our ceremony and cocktail hour, April, who did such a wonderful job!

We had unseasonably cold weather, but she was so very flexible (as cocktail hour was moved under the tent).

I unfortunately did not get to hear too much, or even speak to April the day of the wedding - but working with her up until the wedding was super easy and enjoyable!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Elke · Married on 10/03/2014

I highly recommend Deans' Duets! April was incredibly helpful in the planning leading up to our wedding and was very patient with me as I made my music selections for the ceremony. I planned our wedding from DC, ceremony in Asheville, and the distance wasn't an issue at all. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/19/2014