Dean Garris Films Reviews

Dean Garris Films 1
  • Michelle

Michelle Kushner Kyne · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Beautiful work!

Dean captured all those special moments of our daughters wedding. He is very professional and takes pride in his work. We were so lucky to have Dean. His work is amazing! Highly recommend Dean!

Dean Garris Films 2
    Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 10/06/2019

Beautiful work

Dean was very easy to work with. I hadn’t thought of having a videographer until a couple of months before the wedding. I’m so glad we went with Dean because he listened to our wants for our day. I hardly noticed him during the wedding, yet he delivered a creative and beautiful video. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Amelia

Amelia Brown · Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome Experience!

Dean was awesome! He is very creative and did a wonderful job putting our videos together. I left the music selection up to him, and everything flowed perfectly. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Cody

Cody · Married on 04/20/2019

Dean captured our wedding perfectly!

We are incredibly impressed by the quality of the wedding videos provided by Dean. His package included both a shorter "movie trailer" type video and a more extensive 25 minute video that captured both the ceremony and the reception perfectly.

We were also very pleasantly surprised at how quickly his turnaround time was. He sent us wonderfully edited videos only a few weeks after the event. My wife's grandfather was unable to attend the wedding due to medical reasons, but he was able to experience our wedding through Dean's videos.

Dean was super professional and lovely to work with. If you're looking for a wedding videographer you can't go wrong with Dean!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Dean Garris Films's reply:

Thank you so much Cody! It warms my heart to hear that Liz’s grandfather had the chance to live the day through the wedding videos.

Charlene · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful results!

Dean was a pleasure to work with. We used Dean for the rehearsal dinner as well as the wedding. Dean was able to capture all the wonderful moments and put them in a beautiful video.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Dean Garris Films's reply:

Thank you so much Charlene, it was a pleasure to help capture those wedding memories for your family 😀

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Such a great decision!

We kept going back and forth about whether or not we should get a videographer for our wedding, and we are SO happy that we did and that we chose Dean. He was beyond professional and captured every moment perfectly! His talent definitely shows in the final product that he created for us. We will cherish our wedding video for years to come, and we are so glad to have had the opportunity to work with him!

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 05/05/2018

I did not mean for things to keep falling behind schedule, but things that can go wrong will, and Dean maintained his composure and professionalism the entire time. I hired Dean a year in advance and I can't imagine what the day would have been like without him now. I won't receive my video for a while, but I know it's going to make me cry. Our wedding video will help me live through each deployment and will mean the most to those family members who could not make it.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Dean Garris Films's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan, it was a pleasure to be there for you on your wedding day. The footage turned out great and I am excited to share it with you once it’s ready :)

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

My now husband and I were debating on having a videographer throughout the wedding planning process and with 100% confidence I can say we made the right decision! Hiring Dean was absolutely one of the best moves we made! He was easy to communicate with, was so prepared the day of our wedding and gave us some of the best memories on video we could have hoped for. We were so impressed with how quickly he got us both the preview film and the full video and especially thankful that he could get it to us before the holidays. He has been willing to let us make adjustments to both pieces and we really appreciate his hard work. I would highly recommend Dean to anyone and everyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

I always knew I wanted a videographer, but I didn't know how much until I saw the absolutely incredible video that Dean put together. Some of the responses that we have received from family and friends who have seen the video are "that is the best wedding video I have ever seen" and, "I am really regretting not having a videographer at my wedding." If you are on the fence about whether you need a videographer at your event, stop thinking about it and call Dean! We are so excited and grateful to have this amazing and beautiful memento from our wedding day. Thank you so much, Dean!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

Dean was amazing! The video he created for us captured our day perfectly. I will cherish it forever. He was so professional and so nice to work with. I would recommend him to any of my friends!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2017

I am so glad that we decided to have a videographer for our wedding and that we chose Deano Pictures. Dean was really great to work with and was able to capture exactly what we wanted for our wedding video. He was able to capture so many special moments during our wedding that I would have never seen and I am so glad because the night was a bit of a blur. I would definitely recommend Dean, and am so glad that we chose him to capture our special day!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Joe · Married on 09/16/2017

Dean was a pleasure to work with. He did a fantastic job with our wedding video. He did a great job communicating back and forth with us and making sure that he knew exactly what we wanted. Having been a videographer before, it was very clear when searching for a videographer that Dean does an excellent job. As soon as I saw his videos we knew that he was the guy for the job. We didn't have anything that we were dead set on as far as the details for the video went. We left it up to Dean to put it all together and decide on the music and style. He sent us the video within 2 weeks and he absolutely nailed the entire video. He captured the exact "feeling"/mood of the night with little input from us. He was generous enough to make changes to the video if we saw anything that we wanted him to add or remove, but we loved the original product and no changes were needed. Dean was a great choice and we would recommend him to anyone hands down.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Dean Garris Films's reply:

Thank you so much Joe, I loved working on your wedding film!
  • Jacob & Brooke

Brooke · Married on 08/26/2017

I can not say enough good things about Dean! He did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day and putting together a beautiful film that I can not stop watching. He made sure to capture every big moment and also did a great job of getting a little bit of every guest to include in the video. Dean made me feel so comfortable the day of the wedding, and I had a very smooth planning process with him along the way as well. Our video was edited and back in only a couple of weeks and was well worth every penny spent. Deano Pictures Wedding Films is an amazing company and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Dean Garris Films's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke, I enjoyed capturing your wedding memories for you and Jacob!

Emily · Married on 06/02/2017

DEAN IS AMAZING! I have actually had the privilege to work with Dean on two occasions: My best friend's wedding and my wedding. After I saw her wedding video and her short video I knew I had to hire him for my wedding. He is professional and brilliant with editing! He's also, in my opinion, a secret ninja. I hardly knew where he was or didn't see him...but he was there. He got all the important shots. Unfortunately, my first look with my dad didn't really go as planned and I didn't think he got it...BUT HE DID! I cried I was so happy. He is worth every penny, and honestly, I think his pricing is spot on. Highly recommend Deano Pictures! You'll be able to relive your wedding day anytime you want! :) ?

Sent on 08/17/2017

Dean Garris Films's reply:

Thank you so much Emily, You're wedding was so much fun! I am so happy you have these memories for a lifetime of enjoyment :)

Maggie · Married on 05/27/2017

We are so glad we had Deano Pictures Wedding Films capture our event! We were really on the fence about whether to do a wedding video or not, and I waited until the last minute to decide / reach out to videographers. Dean came highly recommended by a friend of a friend. He fortunately had our date available a few weeks out and was so easy to work with, leading up to and day of. He listened to our preferences / creative guidance, then ran with it to produce a highlights reel, full film, and special video of the MOH and best man speeches. We barely noticed he was there but he captured it all and packaged it into three memorable pieces. Thank you, Dean!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Dean Garris Films's reply:

Thank you so much Maggie, you and Joe had an absolutely gorgeous wedding and it was a pleasure to capture these memories for you. And I should add those speeches were incredible :)

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

Dean was AMAZING! We could not have asked for a better videographer for our wedding. I got so many compliments on our wedding video. Best of all Dean was very affordable yet the quality was on par with videographers twice his price. I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Dean Garris Films's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren, it was a treat to capture your memories for you :)

Sarah · Married on 05/13/2017

Deon did a great job and was super flexible on wedding day! Can't wait to see our finished video!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Dean Garris Films's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day and I cannot wait to finish your film and deliver it to you :)

Morgan · Married on 11/12/2016

Dean was the absolute best to work with! We got our wedding preview back in less than two weeks after the wedding and it is FANTASTIC. We watch it almost every day and are amazed at his beautiful work. He was like a fly on the wall the whole day and got the best shots. We are so happy we chose Dean and would highly recommend him for your wedding or special event! Thank you Dean!

-Tyler and Morgan

Sent on 12/02/2016

Dean Garris Films's reply:

Thank you so much Tyler & Morgan! It was my pleasure to be part of your day :)

Tyler · Married on 10/15/2016

Dean was absolutely amazing. He was very receptive to our input and vision, but also was ready to guide us along when we weren't sure of exactly what we wanted. I would recommend him to anyone filming a wedding or special event. The footage we got and the finished products we received were top notch.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Katherine · Married on 10/01/2016

Dean did a great job. He was easy to work and communicate with, keeping it simple. He had a questionnaire for me to fill out when I booked him, and the video turned out great. His prices are awesome for anyone on the edge of getting a videographer or not. I am so happy I did!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Dean Garris Films's reply:

Thank you Katya! Your wedding was so much fun, it was a pleasure to be part of it and capture it for you and Garrett :)

Emily · Married on 09/17/2016

Dean exceeded beyond our expections of capturing every moment imaginable of our wedding! Our video was so perfect and we will always be able to remember all the important details of our special day because of him! He was willing to be there on site early and was there from the very start to finish being sure to capture every little thing. The collaboration of everything put together with the music is absolutely tear jerking every time I've watched it! He takes the time to ask questions prior to your big day to get to know his clients on a personal level. His prices are more than reasonable and worth every penny! I would recommend him any day!! He stays booked so be sure to book with him soon if you are considering!! :) Thank you Dean for making our wedding video so awesome!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/14/2016

I can't say enough great things about Dean and his amazing work! From start to finish, Dean was great to work with and very willing to go above and beyond with requests. His pricing is worth every penny and his professionalism on the day of is top notch! I would highly suggest reaching out and seeing what Deano Pictures Wedding Films can do for you on your big day! Thanks Dean for all you've done to capture the love and magic of our wedding day!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Dean Garris Films's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! I was a pleasure to be part of your magical day :)

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

Dean made a beautiful video for us. It was everything we wanted and more and it will be a great memory that we can share with our family and friends.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Victoria · Married on 06/04/2016

Dean was awesome throughout the entire process and he captured our special day perfectly!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Paul · Married on 05/21/2016

I was very happy with Dean from all standpoints. He was quick to respond to communication. He was flexible and helpful in terms of designing the day to allow for good video clips for use in the final product. The final video was very nicely done and he was very responsive to small edits and changes. Overall, we were very pleased with him from beginning to end.

Sent on 07/03/2016