Deanna Graham Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Deanna Graham Photography 1

Scott Hunter · Married on 08/10/2019

Deanna is a delight

Deanna was a perfect photographer. She is fast, she is professional, she is friendly and easy to work with. With our ceremony we only had a limited time inside the church for additional photos after the ceremony. Deanna was able to get all the shots we wanted and still had time to spare. She was amazing at getting all the shots and keeping us on schedule. We can’t wait for our photos!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

Deanna is the BEST! I originally met Deanna while a bridesmaid in my friends wedding and immediately loved her personality. I ended up booking with Deanna just for engagement photos since my original wedding photographer had just moved out of state but quickly knew I had to book her for our wedding. She makes you feel so comfortable and natural in front of a camera and you just really feel like you've known her for years. Most of all, her work is amazing!! I can't wait to have Deanna as part of our wedding day.

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Deanna Graham Photography 2
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 07/14/2017

Deanna is fantastic! I absolutely love the photos she took of our wedding. She was very helpful in planning out the schedule for the wedding day, and she knew all the great spots at our venue to get beautiful photos. I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/14/2016

Deanna blew me away with her professionalism, experience, and passion about what she does. As we talked about her style and how the day would go, she had me in tears imaging how magical my wedding day would be. The emotional connection Deanna made just from the initial phone call ultimately led me to choosing her for my photographer. Before our engagement session, my fiance and I were worried about getting personal in front of someone we didn't know too well. Deanna ensured us not to worry and that we would just spend the day doing what we normally do and the magic would happen. We had so much fun hanging out in Sonoma square and visiting a few of our favorite wineries. Deanna even went off script and found us some awesome spots along side the road in a field where we captured some amazing pictures. Deanna made us feel so comfortable which really shows in the pictures she took. At the end of the shoot we just felt like we had spent the day in wine country together rather than taking pictures. As we neared our wedding day, I was very concerned with the timeline of my day. I had Deanna work with me on a timeline to ensure all (or most) of the pictures could be taken prior to the ceremony. We added in buffers in case we got off track and time for a little down time before the ceremony. Deanna is so creative and really just flows with the mood of the day. She makes everyone feel comfortable and does such a great job capturing the candid pictures that show the true emotion of the day. I truly credit a large part of the success of my wedding day to Deanna.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/10/2015

Deanna is absolutely amazing. I started researching photographers when I got engaged and Deanna was at the top of my list. After my first phone call with her, I knew Deanna was not only the right fit for us, but her work speaks for itself. Our engagement photo shoot was so much fun and the photos were absolutely incredible. The venue Deanna suggested was so beautiful and versatile and we could not have been happier with our photos. We knew we were in great hands. On our wedding day, Deanna and Michael were not only there for us as photographers, but as friends. We spoke many times before the day, she answered every question I had and put me completely at ease going into my wedding day. We thoroughly enjoyed spending the day with Deanna and Michael and the photos completely blew us away. Deanna captured every moment and more that was special and important to us. She is an absolutely amazing and talented photographer!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Courtney · Married on 08/15/2015

I first discovered Deanna Graham when I saw a gorgeous photo of a bride and groom captured in the most beautiful, classic and loving way. I was at my wedding venue and my coordinator gave me her information. I met her at her adorable studio and was instantly impressed and confident when I saw her work. It was the best I had ever seen. I couldn't wait to have my engagement photos taken by her. I loved those so much I used a few for my save the dates. The book that was created for me from that day of shooting will be displayed and opened time and time again. I was nervous with creating my wedding timeline and was so thankful I went on Deanna's recommendation. My day was not rushed, it was comfortable and sneaking peeks at Deanna and her sister assistant photographer Joanna. I was in awe of their creativity. Joanna is a gift as well and she made me feel so comfortable as she shot away in the bridal suite with my dad and I anxiously waiting to make our grand entrance. Such sweet, cool, calm and professional women. I'm so happy that I had the best photographer to capture the memories of my magical day. This is a day you can't or don't want to do over ; ). It feels wonderful to wait for my pictures that I know will be perfect.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Courtney · Married on 08/15/2015

Deanna was a dream to work with. My husband and I had complete faith in her craft. She takes photography to a whole new level and captures breathtaking pictures. I was extremely comfortable and happy with both my engagement shots and wedding pictures. I loved her adorable studio and getting to work with her sister was a pleasure as well. Talent definitely runs in the family and I can't wait to work with Deanna again in the near future.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Genia · Married on 08/08/2015

Deanna is a talented, artistic Professional. Truly understands lighting, how people can look their best, and produces superb photos.
    She has a way of making the Bride and bridal party feel at ease, with very little intrusiveness the day of the wedding...while still capturing fabulous shots!
    I am 150% pleased with our wedding photos and cannot imagine having chosen anyone other than Deanna to caoture the most important day of our lives!!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Jill · Married on 07/25/2015

Deanna was absolutely wonderful. She was so helpful during the lead up to the wedding with ideas for me to work with. She is a wonderful photographer and I get compliments all the time on how great my pictures turned out. My mom and I had a great time working with her because she is so personable and easy to get along with. Deanna really knows what she's doing and you can tell she's been doing this for a long time. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a fabulous photographer! She's the best!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Tracy · Married on 03/29/2015

Deanna did our engagement and wedding shoot. We were very happy with her throughout the process. It was easy to communicate our vision with her and I felt like she understood and was on board right away. She also had some of her own ideas that made us feel really excited. On the day of the wedding, she also handled the schedule very well. We had a very busy reception schedule with lots of activities, but she managed to coordinate with us for a sunset shoot and she and her assistant were so quick and clear with everything that we were done with that within 10 minutes and we could get back to the party. The lighting and timing was so perfect, that short session produced one of my favorite shots.

Deanna really knows what she's doing, and she also wasn't afraid to get down and dirty to capture the perfect shots. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Amber · Married on 10/25/2014

I could not be happier with the job Deanna did on my wedding day. I had already seen her work prior to my day so I already knew she takes beautiful pictures. On my wedding day however, it rained and we were having an outside wedding. Not only was Deanna able to adapt with the cold windy rainy weather but she captured awesome pictures! She was so attentive to every detail of the day and the end result is that I have so many pictures I love its hard to pick favorites. Also, something that was really important to me was that she made me comfortable in front of the camera and was able to capture all the emotion of the day.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Maricela · Married on 09/13/2014

Words cannot come close to expressing our gratitude for the photographs and overall professionalism! My now husband and I watched the video and reviewed the proofs and were (or more I was) in tears. Deanna more than met our expectations for what we had envisioned with the photographs. Her artistic touch made what was the most incredible day for us magical and to be remembered for the remembered for the rest of our lives. Thank you a million times over, Deanna!!! We loved our photographs so much we are definitely going to have her do a photo-shoot with our baby girl when she arrives. Highly, highly, highly recommend Deanna!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Sandra · Married on 10/23/2013

I knew from the moment I saw Deanna's work that I wanted her to photograph our big day!! What I didn't know was how much of a pleasure she would be to work with! After sending my first email to inquire about her and her work, I recieved the best reply (something that none of the other photographers I'd contacted had done), she wanted me to call her so we could chat and she could hear from me personally about my wedding and photograph visions! This immediately took me from loving her work to loving her! I'm a people person and all about interactions and capturing personalities... And we clicked instantly!! In my opinion photography is one of the most important decisions you have to make for your wedding day (after making the decision of the right partner of course!) and after speaking with Deanna for just a few moments I knew she was the perfect photographer for us!! She's always quick to return emails and calls and her work is something to be more than excited about! We had our engagement photos taken on a beautiful fall day in Livermore and with each shot, my Fiancé and I felt comfortable and confident that Deanna did everything she could to capture the most special moments! She told us our proofs would be available to view in a week and a half or so, but then I got a sweet message the NEXT day saying she was so excited about our shoot and the photos were already on her website and ready for us to view! We loved every single shot!!! We got our engagement photo book back in a very quick turnaround time and everyone absolutely loves it! I'm 100 percent confident our wedding day and albumn will be perfect and stunning as well!! I will definitely use Deanna for all photography needs in the future!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Deanna Graham is an amazing photographer and woman. She did my wedding which also included engagement photos. She was wonderful with the kids as I was marrying a man who already had two kids. She is kind, fun, professional and has a very creative eye. I knew if I was going to have someone in my space on my most special day, it would have to be with someone who I connected with. Deanna and I clicked and she helped create an amazing wedding album that we will cherish forever. I wholeheartedly recommend Deanna Graham!!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Jenna · Married on 10/05/2013

Deanna was nothing short of amazing! Our pictures are breathtaking and we treasure every one of them. She did both our engagement and wedding pictures and from the beginning she was so easy to work with. She came up with great ideas, gave me advice, and was always available for questions. Our wedding pictures are stunning! OUr request for our wedding photos was that we didn’t want the traditional 'posed' type pictures, but rather have her capture the spirit and feel of the wedding. To catch our wedding party and guests being themselves, to capture their unique personalities, and how they enjoyed the event. She did just that and we couldn’t be happier. She’s an amazing photographer and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/05/2014

Nick · Married on 07/27/2013

Everybody loved the pictures. The album that Deanna had made people said was the best they had ever seen

Sent on 12/15/2013

Taylor · Married on 03/15/2013

I could not be any happier with my wedding pictures! Deanna was able to capture every meaningful moment of my special day. She made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. I could not believe how quickly my proofs were available to view after my wedding. She was so easy to work with and was very attentive to my needs throughout the entire process. I cannot wait to work with her again for my next set of family portraits or God willing, even baby pictures! I would highly recommend the photography services of Deanna Graham. She is able to capture life's special moments with refinement and charm!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Sharon · Married on 11/08/2012

Deanna Graham is beyond amazing. After a whirlwind internet search of wedding photographers, I was so thankful to have found Deanna. My husband and I were enthralled at how she framed and captured magic moments and conveyed each couples' personalities. Her photographs were just simply beautiful.

From our very first meeting, Deanna was professional, straightforward and genuine. She was open to ideas for our engagement session and even flew down to Anaheim where my husband and I were vacationing just to fulfill our vision for the shoot. That afternoon with her is still the highlight of our vacation. It just felt like hanging out with a long-time friend.

I appreciated Deanna checking in a few times weeks prior to our wedding. I knew I could call her with any ideas or concerns about the day. On the actual wedding day, Deanna, as always, was a calming presence. When our wedding party was running late, her experienced hand guided us back on schedule. Deanna definitely contributed to the beautiful tone and seamless pace of our wedding. She made my parents and my in-laws feel special too, and my friends loved her!

With Deanna Graham Photography you get what you pay for and more! For my husband and me, we gained a life-long friend. Deanna, thank you for being a part of our lives. And when the time comes, we can't wait for you to do our maternity shoot:)

Sent on 12/20/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2012

Deanna has been our go to girl for all photography for years. She has taken our family shots, our engagement photos and was the ONLY one we would have trusted with our wedding day. In fact, when my husband and I first sat down to begin planning our special day, I told him that I would have to make sure Deanna was free before we chose our date because we needed her and only her! Deanna is a calming presence. She takes control in a way that puts you at ease, and from the get go, you can feel that she knows exactly what she is doing and you can instantly relax... Anyone who has taken pictures before or had a special event knows, that isn't an easy feat. On top of her skill, professionalism, and experience, Deanna is a warm and caring soul. She is a treasure that we have come to love and will continue to use for all of our family's life events to come.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Erica · Married on 09/07/2012

Deanna is an amazing photographer, I absolutely love my photos and albums!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Sam · Married on 05/20/2012

As a loving father, I wanted the very best wedding for my daughter.
    With relatives coming from overseas, Kimberly's day was very important
    to us and our extended family.
    Deanna was able to capture those truly inspiring portraits with clarity
    and ease. She is a professional of the highest caliber who was able to
    orchestrate some of the
    finest and most tender moments. We were so very blessed to see the
    pictures, they were fantastic. I highly recommend her services with
    complete confidence.

Sent on 01/10/2014

David and Lynn · Married on 11/11/2011

Our experience with Deanna Graham was beyond our wildest imagination or hopes for a photographer. She was so invested in our engagement and our wedding - utterly committed to making every moment magical. Deanna's personality is sweet and quiet and romantic and set the tone and mood perfectly. Our engagement session was fun and romantic and the images she produced and the feelings that she captured will forever be treasured.... and two years later, I still pour over my albums to relive the romance. She and her husband, Michael, traveled all the way to Maui to photograph our small but perfect wedding on Secret Beach. I wish I could post the images here to share as words simply cannot do them justice. Movie stars have never had more beautiful pictures taken. In the days that followed our wedding, they came along and shared some of our adventures, without intrusion, and provided a journalistic record of our honeymoon that we could not have had without them. We found her pricing to be more than fair and considering all of the extra touches and personal attention - the value is immeasurable. Deanna and Michael will forever be in our hearts. I recommend them without reservation or hesitation.

Sent on 12/16/2013

Ariane · Married on 09/24/2011

We had the connection with Deanna from the first time we stepped into her office. After painstakingly interviewing other photographers, we were certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that Deanna was the woman for the job. We were enthralled by her romantic idealism and warm spirit. Not only does she possess the technical know how and the gift to capture emotions on film, her ability to convey her conceptual ideas put her leagues above the rest. During our engagement session and wedding day, she truly made us feel that our enjoyment was a priority. She always goes above and beyond to ensure that your every whim is met. With this being said, we enthusiastically recommend the services of Deanna Graham at Sweetest Thing Photography.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Kelly · Married on 09/03/2011

My husband and I are not comfortable in front of a camera so finding a photographer that we connected with for our engagement and wedding photos was important. We needed someone that made us feel relaxed but at the same time could capture the emotions of the day. That woman is Deanna. We instantly connected with her, so much so that we cancelled our interviews with other photographers the moment we met her. She was welcoming and sold her work in a way that wasn't pushy.

I admit that we were pretty nervous about our engagement photo session but after 10 minutes she had us convinced that no one else was around. She knocked them out pretty quickly and even entertained our request to include our dog in some of the pictures. He wasn’t the best behaved dog but it didn’t phase her one bit.

Then there's the wedding. Wow. Our wedding album just arrived and Deanna sure knows how to tell a story in a beautiful and elegant way. The photos turned out exactly how I hoped and bring back the emotions of the day each time I look at it. She and her team captured each moment yet were unobtrusive. I received numerous compliments from family and friends, including my picky father who still talks about her great work. Additionally, I don't know if this is her job but she helped me out tremendously with our wedding timeline, providing suggestions when asked.

We could not be more pleased with our engagement and wedding pictures. Hire Deanna. Trust me, you'll thank me for the recommendation.

Sent on 02/20/2012

lindsay · Married on 07/16/2011

Deanna was recommended to me by a good friend and it was one of the best recommendations. She shot our engagement and wedding day. After meeting her for the first time, I was very much at ease, because as a perfectionist, I wanted everything to turn out just right. Deanna delivered and much more. She exceeded my expectations. Her creativity, style, and thought added to the extremely high quality wedding and engagement pictures which arrived very promptly after our wedding. Most brides and grooms explain how the "day" goes by so fast and you miss details. Her photography captured all of the special moments that I missed and will last a lifetime. She even helped our videographer who now wants to pursue photography. Deanna went above and beyond; not only with her photography, but in making me feel comfortable and relaxed before and during our wedding. She made sure the bride (me) took in everything, did not worry about other things and helped me to better enjoy our special day. I highly, highly recommend Deanna Graham, best choice, besides the groom :) for any special event.

Sent on 08/22/2011