Dean Michaels Studio Reviews

236 Reviews for Dean Michaels Studio

• Adam

Adam C. · Getting married on 03/01/2023

Perfect!!!!

Amazing ! We had Richard do our engagement pictures. Great energy and got our pictures back so quick! We got so many options and all were exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Dean Michaels Studio's reply:

Hi Adam! Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time with Rich. Your photos are amazing and it truly shows how much fun you all had.

We are super excited for you big day and can't wait to celebrate with your family and friends.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Getting married on 12/31/2021

Outstanding!

I cannot recommend this studio enough! We had rich for our photographer for our micro wedding and OMG he is AMAZING! So easy to work with, very talented and put my vision to life. As if trying to get married during a pandemic isn't enough, dealing with predicted terrible weather we had in the forecast, rich was able to adjust his schedule to make sure he can be there for the following day. We cannot thank Rich & Dean Michaels enough for being the easiest venders around. Can't wait until next year, for the "bigger" day!!!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Hi Jennifer!

We are super happy that you love your images. You both look so happy and they came out amazing! It's been a pleasure planning and celebrating your special day with you and your husband. We can't wait for you day next year as well!! :)

Christina P. · Getting married on 11/11/2021

Amazing experience!

We booked Dean Michaels studio for both photography & videography and we couldn't be happier about our decision! We ended up having to postpone because of covid and they were so responsive and easy to work with. The day of our wedding was flawless and we got all the pics we wanted. Everyone was so friendly and we couldnt have had a better team. Cant wait to create our wedding album with them :)

Sent on 12/31/2020

Hi Christina!

Thank you so much for your positive feed back. It truly means a lot to us especially during these circumstances. 2020 was not the easiest year to get through, but with your positive attitude and all the support it made our day much better. We are so happy to have guided you and your husband through the wedding planning process. All of our shooters had wonderful things to say about you both and they enjoyed celebrating your special day! Thank you for being there for us as well during these times. We love what we do and we love to see our newlyweds happy!

• Claudio

Claudio A. · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Engagement Shoot with Rich

Rich was our shooter for our engagement shoot and he will be second shooter at our wedding. We were extremely pleased with his service and his attention to detail. He is super easy to work with and has a great personality, it made us feel comfortable with him and it shows in the quality of the pictures . We can't wait to shoot our wedding with Rich and the rest of the Dean Michaels team.

Sent on 03/18/2021

Hey Claudio!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We loved your engagement photos as well! Rich had wonderful things to say about you and your fiance afterwards. Thank you for trusting us to be a part of your special day. Looking forward to September!

Erin · Getting married on 08/15/2021

Fabulous!!!!

Dean Michael Studio is amazing! Rich was so helpful & spoke with me several times before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page and to hear our my vision. They were on time & knew exactly what they were doing. Ben & Eli were equally as amazing! I am so excited to get my pictures and video back. 5 stars Dean Michael!

Sent on 06/13/2021

Hi Erin,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It's been an absolute pleasure guiding you and your husband through the wedding planning process. You looked absolutely stunning on your special day and we are so happy to be a big part of your celebration!

• Danielle

Danielle B. · Getting married on 06/26/2021

No Brainer!

It was a no brainer to hire Dean Michaels after being a bridesmaid in another wedding. Rich and the whole crew made us feel so comfortable that day and then having Rich do our engagement photos was so easy. He made us feel very relaxed and we loved how our photos came out! Christin has been super helpful and responsive. We are so glad to be working with them until our wedding in June!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Hi Danielle!

We are super happy that you love your images. You both look so happy and they came out amazing! We are all very excited for your big day next year.

D Richmond · Married on 05/19/2021

Highly recommend

Dean Michaels is the best! My fiancé and I just got our engagement photos taken and they came out amazing! Rich is the best! Rich is funny so patient and the quality of the photos are great. We can’t wait for our wedding!

Sent on 06/04/2021

Hi Dana,

Thank you for your positive review. We are very happy to hear that you had such a fun engagement session. We are all looking forward to your special day!

• Sondra

Sarah · Married on 05/08/2021

Wonderful Experience

My fiancé and I just booked with Dean Michaels Studio for our wedding and we could not be more happy with our experience so far!! It took us a long time to find a photographer that we loved. I spent a lot of time on the phone speaking with different vendors and Christin from Dean Michaels Studio was amazing from the start. She worked with us in creating the perfect package and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. The process was smooth and easy and I wish we found them from the start. We only just booked, but we are very much looking forward to taking engagement photos and having them shoot our special day!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Hi Sondra!
    Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Our studio is happy to hear that we were able to accommodate. It is very important to us that you and your fiancé are more than confident when booking DMS. We are very excited to help plan and celebrate your big day! Let the countdown begin....

• Julia

Julia S. · Married on 02/12/2021

So happy with Dean Michaels!

Great to work with! Maggie and Rich did an awesome job capturing our wedding day pictures! They knew how to pose everyone and work efficiently and effectively while having fun! I was amazed at how many pictures we got and how quickly we received them after the wedding! Thank you for everything! We love our pictures!

Sent on 04/09/2021

Dean Michaels Studio's reply:

Hi Julia! Thank you so much for your positive review. It's been a pleasure getting to know you and your husband. We can't wait to capture some special memories in the future for you both!

• Sofi

Sofi W. · Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was hiring Dean Michaels Studio. We had Rich and Maggie for our wedding day, as well as Rich for our engagement photo shoot over a year before the big day. The quality of photos that this studio produces is mind-blowing! When we got the images back from our engagement shoot, I could not believe how amazing the pictures were. Rich posed us in such a way that we looked graceful, peaceful, and completely in love. We are still getting compliments on those photos! The images are so crisp that you feel like you are right there! On our wedding day it was the exact same. Maggie and Rich were so respectful of the importance of the big event, but have such fun and amiable personalities that you couldn’t help but smile and laugh with them. They brought out our true smiles in photos just by being themselves. I’m eagerly awaiting the final photos and the album, but I’m 100% certain that we will love them as much as we loved the engagement shoot photos. We loved every minute working with them!

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Jaimee

Jaimee T. · Married on 10/31/2020

Feels like you are working with friends!

Dean Michaels has been nothing but accommodating during this crazy process. Since the very beginning they were great to work with and when it came time to postpone they were even better. Our photographer Rich was the best! So nice and down to earth and very very good at what he does. Definitely would recommend them to any future brides looking for a photographer/videographer!!

Sent on 03/19/2021

Hey Jaimee!

Thank you for your positive feedback! It's been a pleasure working with you and Sean. Thank you for trusting us to help plan your special day. We are looking forward to celebrating with your loved ones in April!

Leeana P. · Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing!!!!

Look no further book Dean Michael’s!! They are simply amazing!!!

Sent on 06/06/2021

Hi!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It's been an absolute pleasure guiding you and your family through the wedding process.

• Catherine

Catherine N. · Married on 09/06/2020

Beautiful photos and videography!

One of the most important things to me in the wedding process was our photography and videography, and Dean Michaels really delivered! Maggie was our main shooter, and we also worked with Rich as our second shooter and Alex as our videographer. They all were wonderful to work with, and respected the safety precautions in place at our venue.

Maggie made us feel so comfortable and at ease with the process. My husband does not like to be the center of attention, and they really helped him feel comfortable throughout the day.

The team did a great job capturing our special moments, and everything turned out so nice. It definitely was a bit of a splurge, but I am really glad we went with Dean Michaels for our photography and videography. We had our sneak peak after 5 days, and our entire digital images and film within 3 weeks of the wedding! We will treasure the videos and photos for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 09/26/2020

Hi Catherine!

It has been a pleasure planning your special day with you and your husband. Planning a wedding during a pandemic is not as easy and we give you both so much credit for sticking through it all! Your wedding images and video came out beautiful and we are so happy that you love them! Cherish these memories forever and we hope to see you in the future!

• Lindsay

Lindsay G. · Married on 07/18/2020

Engagement Shoot

Dean Michaels has been amazing to work with. Our photographer, Maggie, made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot. Our photos all came out beautiful!

Sent on 06/06/2021

Hi!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are very happy that you had a wonderful experience with Maggie for your engagement session. We loved all of your photos and we all can't wait to celebrate your special day!

• Jill

Jill · Married on 01/19/2020

Blown away

My husband and I are absolutely blown away by the photos we received back from our wedding. I don’t even know how I can put into words how happy we are that we will have these pictures forever to remember our wedding day by.
    When we first met with Dean Michaels Studios I was at a point in planning where I was feeling a bit like we would never find a photographer who’s photos we loved AND who we got along well with (my emotion shows on my face so this was SO important to me). Our initial meeting with Christin went phenomenally. She was kind, knowledgeable, and totally listened to all of our concerns. I love that their packages are customizable but their base packages do give an excellent place to start.
    We decided to add on an engagement shoot to give us the opportunity to meet and get comfortable with our main photographer, Laura. Christin has suggested Laura after listening to our “wants”. And wow, she is amazing! Within just a few minutes it felt like it was a friend taking our photos which really helped us relax. We got our engagement picture sneak peak back and then the rest a few days after that. And we were now so excited and glad with our decision.
    As our wedding day approached, Laura and Rich (our second photographer) both reached out to ensure they had all of the details and go over everything. On the day they both arrived on time (even a little early!) and immediately started taking photos. Laura was with the ladies and I knew I could trust her to just do her thing (and I was right - it relieved a bit of my stress). Rich met with the guys at our venue and I imagine it was a great experience as all of the pictures are awesome.
    The rest of the day went by in a blur for us but having all of our photos from Laura and Rich have been the best way to relive it. I definitely recommend 2 photographers - I am loving the different points of view. As I’ve begun posting our favorites to social media a countless number of family and friends have reached out to compliment our photos and we truly owe it all to Laura, Rich, and everyone at Dean Michaels Studios.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Hi Jill!

Thank you so much for your positive feed back! It was an absolute pleasure being able to celebrate your big day with all of your friends and family. Thank you so much for trusting us and allowing us to help guide you through the entire process. Christin, Laura and Rich all have wonderful things to say about you both! Rich and Laura had a wonderful time at your wedding as well. Please keep in touch!

• Aurora

Aurora I. · Married on 10/11/2019

Our wedding day was perfect!

My husband and I got married on October 11, 2019 and we cannot stop talking about our photographers. Corey and Maggie are wonderful! They took their time to gather information that they felt was necessary to make our day so special. We cannot begin to express our gratitude to the both of them for all the hard work they had shown on our wedding day. They made our day so special! They took their time to get the right shots and went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure everything was perfect! They were wonderful to work with and we will never forget them. They were a big part of our day. We can't wait for the pictures- I know they will be absolutely perfect! I wouldn't think twice when looking for a photographer- Dean Michaels is it!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Dean Michaels Studio's reply:

Hi Aurora! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Cory and Maggie loved celebrating your special day and are so happy to hear that you all had an amazing time with our studio. It truly means a lot to us that you both are so happy with your experience.
    Please keep in touch!
    -DMS
  • amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2019

Happy Client : )

Our Photographer was Rich from Dean Michaels he was funny, super polite and easy to work with!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Dean Michaels Studio's reply:

Rich had a wonderful time celebrating your special day! Thank you for trusting us to capture one of the most important days of your life. Please keep in touch!
  • Joni

Joni · Married on 07/05/2019

Top notch!

Melissa, Andrea, and the rest of the team were amazing! All of my girls looked flawless! Melissa was quick to respond and very professional. She truly loves what she does! I would recommend her over and over again to all!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Hi Joni!

Thank you for your positive review. Dean Michaels Studio loves working with Melissa D'Aloia and her team. Everyone is creative, attentive and professional. Melissa has made our brides very happy for quite some time now. We are all so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Melissa D'Aloia & Co.
  • dana11

Dana · Married on 06/29/2019

My husband and I used Dean Michaels Studio for both a "location" engagement photo session and wedding photography. Basically, I wanted a top quality studio that focused on capturing detail and beauty in a unique way. Rich and Dean were our main guys for the wedding day and both my family and I were truly impressed with their professionalism, creativity, and fabulous personalities! They were not intrusive, nor bossy. Rich and Dean "went with the flow" as much as possible, yet still had a "set plan" in mind for the wedding day. There were flurries, sleet, rain, and 35 degree temperatures on my wedding day. You would think this would hold them back? Not a chance!! Where I was leary and ready to cancel the outdoor pictures, Rich and Dean assured me that they would capture the beauty of the day in a clever way. Cold didn't stop them- handwarmers and all- they were prepared!!

When I viewed the proofs online only a WEEK after the wedding date, I was blown away! Dean and Rich got so many beautiful shots in my home and at the church and reception. There was such a variety of structured and unstructured photos. From the way they captured my gown or my husband and his groomsmen, to the marble church, or the snow covered roads-- everything looked stunning! After ordering a few photos to sample the different options such as color, black/white, and sepia, I was again so incredibly pleased with the quality of the portrait itself!! I should note that the engagement photos were transferred into a "guest signing book." These photos were really magnificent. Top quality all around! I look forward to receiving my wedding albums.

Please don't hesitate to use this wonderful business establishment for you photo and video services! All of the money you put forward is totally worth it! There are a few different package options for both photography and videography. All staff members were a pleasure to work with, were very accomodating, and worked to get orders processed in an efficient manner! I am truly so happy with Dean Michaels photography and videography!

Sent on 05/09/2011

Abigail · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience!

Dean Michaels Studio was a dream to work with. They were very responsive over email in the months leading up to the wedding and the communication back and forth made me feel very confident in our decision to hire them as our wedding photographer. Before the wedding our photographer, Maggie, gave me a call to go over the logistics and to get a sense of what pics we wanted and who will be there to photograph after our first look. She was absolutely amazing to work with! Our whole wedding party loved her, and the photos she took were just beautiful!!! I will recommend Dean a Michaels Studio to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Hi Abigail!

Thank you for such a positive review! It truly means a lot to us that you and your husband trusted us throughout the entire wedding planning process. We completely understand how hectic planning a wedding can be and we are very happy to know that we were able to accommodate all of your specific requests. We are also SO happy to hear that your bridal party loved the experience with DMS. It's brides and grooms like you both who keep us going! We can't wait to see you both grow and we hope to see you both soon! Please keep in touch!

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn D. · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing photographers, wonderful experience!

We got married on May 26 and booking Dean Michaels was one of the best decisions we made! When booking we met with Rich, who also ended up being our photographer along with Maggie. These two are an amazing team and got such incredible shots of us and our guests. They were so friendly and so creative when shooting, I am obsessed with every single picture, which is A LOT! I could not say enough good things about this company and their photographers. They were so quick to respond to all emails and took all requests for our photo ops and managed to fit them all in. I will highly reccommend Dean Michaels Photography to any couple!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Dean Michaels Studio's reply:

Hi Kaitlyn! Thank you so much for your positive review. It truly means a lot to all of us. Rich and Maggie had a great time celebrating your big day. We are all so happy that you and your family/loved ones had a great experience with us. Keep in touch!

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!!!

Dean Michaels Studio was absolutely amazing from start to finish! When my husband and I first walked into their office, Christin explained all of the packages to us and asked us a few questions to get a sense of what we were looking for with our wedding photos. She went above and beyond to make sure we made the right decisions. She assigned Maggie to me and Rich to my husband who were both great! They captured every moment of our special day and we couldn’t be happier with our photos and videos! Thank you Christin and Dean Michaels Studio for all of your hard work to help make my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Hi Amanda!

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are all so happy that you and your husband were more than comfortable when booking with us. We take pride in being able to guide our couples towards the right decision. Our studio had a wonderful time celebrating with your family and friends. I(Let's do it all over again! haha) We hope to see you again in the future, please keep in touch!

-DMS

Kristen F. · Married on 05/05/2019

Simply Amazing!

Dean michaels studio was a pleasure to work with! Very professional, attentive personable and our pictures turned out great!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Hi Kristen!

Thank you for your positive feedback. Our studio is very glad to hear that you had a wonderful time celebrating your special day with us. We are also glad you love all of your images! Keep in touch!

Samantha A. · Married on 04/19/2019

Highly Recommend Dean Michaels!

We are so glad we chose Dean Michael’s for our wedding photography needs! Lori was great to work with and we couldn’t be happier with how the pictures turned out! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Hi Samantha!

Thank you for your positive feed back! Lori is an amazing photographer and we are all so happy that you and your family had a great time with us! Please keep in touch!