Dean Michaels Studio Reviews

Dean Michaels Studio 7
  • Sondra

Sarah · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful Experience

My fiancé and I just booked with Dean Michaels Studio for our wedding and we could not be more happy with our experience so far!! It took us a long time to find a photographer that we loved. I spent a lot of time on the phone speaking with different vendors and Christin from Dean Michaels Studio was amazing from the start. She worked with us in creating the perfect package and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. The process was smooth and easy and I wish we found them from the start. We only just booked, but we are very much looking forward to taking engagement photos and having them shoot our special day!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Hi Sondra!
    Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Our studio is happy to hear that we were able to accommodate. It is very important to us that you and your fiancé are more than confident when booking DMS. We are very excited to help plan and celebrate your big day! Let the countdown begin....

• Joni

Joni · Married on 07/05/2019

Top notch!

Melissa, Andrea, and the rest of the team were amazing! All of my girls looked flawless! Melissa was quick to respond and very professional. She truly loves what she does! I would recommend her over and over again to all!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Dean Michaels Studio 8
    Dean Michaels Studio 9
    Dean Michaels Studio 10

Hi Joni!

Thank you for your positive review. Dean Michaels Studio loves working with Melissa D'Aloia and her team. Everyone is creative, attentive and professional. Melissa has made our brides very happy for quite some time now. We are all so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Melissa D'Aloia & Co.
  • dana11

dana · Married on 06/29/2019

My husband and I used Dean Michaels Studio for both a "location" engagement photo session and wedding photography. Basically, I wanted a top quality studio that focused on capturing detail and beauty in a unique way. Rich and Dean were our main guys for the wedding day and both my family and I were truly impressed with their professionalism, creativity, and fabulous personalities! They were not intrusive, nor bossy. Rich and Dean "went with the flow" as much as possible, yet still had a "set plan" in mind for the wedding day. There were flurries, sleet, rain, and 35 degree temperatures on my wedding day. You would think this would hold them back? Not a chance!! Where I was leary and ready to cancel the outdoor pictures, Rich and Dean assured me that they would capture the beauty of the day in a clever way. Cold didn't stop them- handwarmers and all- they were prepared!!

When I viewed the proofs online only a WEEK after the wedding date, I was blown away! Dean and Rich got so many beautiful shots in my home and at the church and reception. There was such a variety of structured and unstructured photos. From the way they captured my gown or my husband and his groomsmen, to the marble church, or the snow covered roads-- everything looked stunning! After ordering a few photos to sample the different options such as color, black/white, and sepia, I was again so incredibly pleased with the quality of the portrait itself!! I should note that the engagement photos were transferred into a "guest signing book." These photos were really magnificent. Top quality all around! I look forward to receiving my wedding albums.

Please don't hesitate to use this wonderful business establishment for you photo and video services! All of the money you put forward is totally worth it! There are a few different package options for both photography and videography. All staff members were a pleasure to work with, were very accomodating, and worked to get orders processed in an efficient manner! I am truly so happy with Dean Michaels photography and videography!

Sent on 05/09/2011

Kristen Forgione Has · Married on 05/05/2019

Simply Amazing!

Dean michaels studio was a pleasure to work with! Very professional, attentive personable and our pictures turned out great!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Hi Kristen!

Thank you for your positive feedback. Our studio is very glad to hear that you had a wonderful time celebrating your special day with us. We are also glad you love all of your images! Keep in touch!

Samantha and Liam · Married on 04/19/2019

Highly Recommend Dean Michaels!

We are so glad we chose Dean Michael’s for our wedding photography needs! Lori was great to work with and we couldn’t be happier with how the pictures turned out! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Dean Michaels Studio 16
    Dean Michaels Studio 17
    Dean Michaels Studio 18

Hi Samantha!

Thank you for your positive feed back! Lori is an amazing photographer and we are all so happy that you and your family had a great time with us! Please keep in touch!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 04/12/2019

Our photos are gorgeous!

Dean Michaels Studio was the perfect choice for our wedding photography. We loved their style when we booked them, and they surpassed our expectations when we saw how gorgeous our wedding and engagement photos turned out. Rich took our engagements photos last spring, and he was so helpful with getting us relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. We had an amazing experience working with Laura and Cory on our wedding day last month. They were so fun and knew just how to capture every moment on our special day. Each photo we’ve received is better than the next!

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Dean Michaels Studio 19
    Dean Michaels Studio 20
    Dean Michaels Studio 21

Hi Jamie!

Thank you for your positive feedback. It means a lot to us. Rich, Cory and Laura all had a wonderful time celebrating your special day! We loved connecting with you both from the very start. Please keep in touch!

Gabrielle Alioto · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing!

Choosing Dean Michaels as my photographer was one of the best decisions I have ever made. From the second that Dean and Rich walked into the venue, they used my visions and ideas and made the pictures better than I could have EVER dreamed of. Every single picture perfectly captured the whole day (even the fleeting moments that have already slipped my mind). The formal pictures with my husband and me truly make us look like models and the pictures from the reception were on point with taking pictures of a variety of my guests. I haven't stopped getting compliments on the pictures that I have posted on social media and I will recommend Dean Michaels for any couple that is looking for miracle workers of photographers!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Hi Gabrielle!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It really means a lot to us. Our main goal is to be able to capture every detail, every angle and moment from your special day for you and your loved ones. We are so happy to hear that we were able to capture all of that for you guys. Our studio is also so glad that you and husband felt like models! You guys are such an amazing couple and we loved celebrating with you all! Please keep in touch!

Ali · Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic Pictures

So happy that we chose Dean Michaels as our photographer! The quality of the pictures, the attentiveness and experience of the photographers and the value of the service is unbeatable. They captured all of the most precious moments on our special day and did so in very high quality. We were surprised at the sheer number of pictures we received after the wedding (over 3,000 photos) and keep going through them all to relive the day. Thank you for capturing this milestone, we will cherish the pictures forever. Thank you Dean Michaels!!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Hi Ali!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It truly means a lot to our studio. We had so much fun capturing your special day and celebrating with your family and friends. You all looked amazing!

Katharine · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent job!!!

We HIGHLY recommend Dean Michaels studio!!! We had a wonderful experience from A to Z working with them as our wedding photographers/videographers. It felt right from the moment I walked through the doors of their Madison studio to meet with Christin for the first time. This was so important to us because we know the pictures and videos will be the one thing that last forever after our big day. Wedding photographers and videographers are a dime a dozen, so having that initial sense of trust, high quality work, and ease was important. They answered all my questions, were always prompt with any questions I had through email or over the phone, they included everything we wanted in a reasonably priced package, and most importantly, we LOVED our photographers/videographers that were with us from our engagement shoot to the end of the wedding day. Laura and Dean were PHENOMENAL to work with. They didnt skip a beat throughout the entire day, and gave us beautiful pics and a wedding video we will cherish for the rest of our lives!!!! Our wedding guests kept commenting how amazing they were as well! Thank you Dean Michaels!!!! Your reputation says it all!!! We are so lucky you were a part of our special day.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Hi Katharine!
    Thank you SO much for your positive feedback. It truly means a lot to us! We absolutely love what we do and it’s couples like you and your husband that keep us going! Our studio is very glad to hear that you, your husband and your family/friends loved the experience they had with us. We are also happy that you all love the images/videos. It was such a pleasure planning your special day and being able to capture it for you and your husband. We wish you the best and all the happiness. Please keep in touch!

Brittany · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing so happy

Corey was amazing the company was great highly recommend. My photos are so beautiful.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Hi Brittany!

We had so much fun celebrating your special day! Thank you for trusting us throughout your entire wedding process!

Please keep in touch!

LeeAnn · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing Photo Studio

Dean Michaels was awesome to work with and gave us an amazing photographer, Cory, to work with. They answered all our questions and worked with us to stay in our budget. They helped us contact our photographer in advance to get to know him and really worked with us.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Hi LeeAnn!

Thank you for your positive feedback! Our studio had so much fun being able to celebrate your special day! Keep in touch!

Brittany · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing experience!

We used Dean Michaels for our wedding photo & video on September 2nd. Both photographers & videographer we had were an absolute joy to work with. We never met our them until the day of our wedding (we’re not from New Jersey) and the minute we met them, we felt completely comfortable! Our wedding photos just came back and we are blown away at how amazing they turned out. We can’t wait to get our video back!! Highly recommend Dean Michaels for your any photo/video needs.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Hi Brittany!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It truly means a lot to our studio and we are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience with us. Thank you for trusting us ahead of time and throughout this whole wedding experience!

Karolina · Married on 08/31/2018

We used Dean Michaels Studio for our wedding on August 31. We are so happy with their service! I met with several companies before finally deciding to go with them. The whole process was stress free from the initial meeting to booking and signing the contract and making the payments. The day of the photographer and videographer were on time and prepared and took the most gorgeous pictures and video. I highly recommend them to anyone weather it be for a wedding or another occassion!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Hi Karolina!

Thank you for your positive feedback! Our studio had so much fun celebrating your special day with your family and friends! We are very happy that we were able to make your wedding planning stress free. Please keep in touch!

Michele · Married on 08/18/2018

My wedding day was perfect all with the help of Cory. He spent 10 hours capturing every moment and never lost a moment of energy. He was fabulous. I highly recommend Dean Michael Studio but especially Cory!!! Thank you for everything!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Hi Michele!

We are so happy that you had such a positive experience with our studio and Cory! Please keep in touch!

Sijia · Married on 07/29/2018

Dean Michaels captured the best memories for us on our wedding day! We chooses Dean Michaels because they know our wedding venue very well, and we liked their portfolio photos. Also, a lot details on their website.
    Maggie and Ben were our photographers, and they did a great job! They were very professional and responsible. They helped us figure it out better timing for taking photos with family and guests. We were very happy that we had awesome pictures with everyone and every moment. All the pictures came out very nice, and we were very impressed by the details, lighting, and quality of the photos!!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Lauryn · Married on 07/01/2018

Dean Michaels Studio is a wonderful photography studio to use to document your important event! We used their services for our wedding in July and were extremely pleased how they worked with us and met our needs from day one. The staff was helpful and very willing to answer questions during planning stages. On our wedding day, our photographer Laura was amazing as well. She was open to suggestions and ideas for pictures from the bride and groom but also extremely creative. We are extremely happy with our choice to use Dean Michaels Studio and highly recommend using their services!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Hey Lauren!

Thank you so much for your positive feed back! We had so much fun at your wedding. Please keep in touch!

Kristina · Married on 06/29/2018

Dean Michaels studio was awesome! Our photographers were dean and Maggie and they were professional, nice (while still getting our large family and bridal party together in a timely manner) , and listened to everything we wanted. The photos came out great and I was blown away with how many I had to choose from! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Dean Michaels Studio 22

Hi Kristina!

We all had so much fun at your wedding! Thanks for celebrating this wonderful day with us! We are so happy we were able to capture such beautiful moments!

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2018

Loved everyone at Dean Michaels, Alex always answered emails right away and my photographers and videographers made my day stress free and we got amazing photos! I can’t wait to get my video !

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Dean Michaels Studio 23
    Dean Michaels Studio 24
    Dean Michaels Studio 25
    Dean Michaels Studio 26

Hi Ashley!

Thanks for your positive feed back! We had a blast!! Hope to see you again! Keep in touch!

carmela · Married on 06/23/2018

Dean Michaels is great! They did an awesome job coordinating with us and got great shots of everything we wanted. I recommend a second photographer because they were able to capture some things the other one missed and got different angles. Overall an easy process and happy with the photos!

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Dean Michaels Studio 27

Rosemarie · Married on 06/22/2018

I really loved my experience with Dean Michaels studio and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/09/2018

Dean Michaels Studio was an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding! They were very responsive to all of my questions and to any requests I had for my photos and video. They helped to make my big day stress free and fun! I highly recommend them to any bride or groom looking for a photographer and videographer!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Dean Michaels Studio 28

b · Married on 06/08/2018

Rich and Laura were amazing! They were a lot of fun to work with and their passion for photography is unmatched. They captured every moment of our special day and left us with the most amazing pictures. Let your search for a photographer end here and you will not be disappointed! Thank you both so much!
    Jess & Bryan

Sent on 07/29/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2018

We worked with Rich and Reina for our June 2nd wedding and everything they did was perfect. It was a super hot day and they could not have been more accommodating and friendly. Our experience with Dean Michaels Studio has been nothing but fabulous and we would recommend their services to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Diana · Married on 05/27/2018

We had a great experience with Dean Michaels Studio! Both our engagement and wedding photos were with this company and there isn't enough good things I could say. Great to work with and overall a wonderful experience. Thank you for our amazing photos!!

Sent on 06/21/2018