De Vinnie's Paradise Reviews

De Vinnie's Paradise 5
De Vinnie's Paradise 6
De Vinnie's Paradise 7

Alicia · Married on 10/20/2018

My arrangements and bouquet came out beautiful!

I loved working with Irma! She is great! Her work was great and gets your vision and brings it to life. I recommend working with her for your event. She is professional, she does what she says she will do, and she is also very sweet! Her staff is great too!!! I had an amazing experience working with De Vinnies's Paradise.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Rosana · Married on 05/25/2018

My photos speak for themselves. Irma was amazing to work with. She was accommodating to our budget- I LOVE what she did with our arbor! We reused some ceremony flowers for the reception. There were no issues with cleanup after the event. Many of our flowers are still alive days after our event! Definitely was a relief to work with a vendor like Irma. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    De Vinnie's Paradise 8
    De Vinnie's Paradise 9
    De Vinnie's Paradise 10
    De Vinnie's Paradise 11

Alex · Married on 10/21/2017

Irma and her team at Devinnie’s Paradise went above and beyond with our wedding and rehearsal dinner flowers! Devinnie’s Paradise was recommended to us by our wedding planner and wedding venue because of their creativity and excellent value. We had looked through dozens of websites for florists but loved that Devinnie’s Paradise was a family floral shop who had been designing wedding flowers for generations. When we met with Irma to discuss our vision, she read our mind and was able to help guide us with flower recommendations to make sure the overall look, cost, and durability was everything we needed. She helped us pare down to meet our budget costs while ensuring that our arrangements would look full and lush.

Leading up to the wedding, Irma was responsive and worked seamlessly with our wedding coordinator. On top of that, near the end I was a “bridezilla” and kept changing my mind – yes, within days of the wedding – but Irma was patient, gracious, and made sure I was satisfied and happy with the choices. There were a lot of logistics with multiple hotel drop-offs and a venue in Hill Country, but Devinnie’s made sure everything was perfect.

On the day of the wedding, Devinnie’s definitely delivered! I had chandeliers that were 30 feet high draped with greenery, the centerpieces for the tables were lush, large, and gorgeous, the bouquets were stunning, the candles well placed, the cocktail tables creative and fun, and the bouquets and boutonnieres were hardy and fresh. I can’t say enough and highly recommend Devinnie’s Paradise! Their team puts heart into their work and really cared about making a bride’s vision come to life. You won’t find anyone else in town who does what they can do at a great cost!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    De Vinnie's Paradise 19
    De Vinnie's Paradise 20
    De Vinnie's Paradise 21

Jenna · Married on 08/19/2017

Above and beyond, exceeded expectations!!! Flower arrangements and all bouquets were absolutely stunning! Irma was a joy to work with and able to see my vision! She threw in several things for free, complimentary upgraded most bouquets, and then unexpectedly came in UNDER BUDGET! Thank you!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    De Vinnie's Paradise 22
    De Vinnie's Paradise 23

De Vinnie's Paradise's reply:

You were a sweetheart to work with, Glad you liked everything!
    Blessings to you and your Husband!
    Irma

Marissa · Married on 07/07/2017

Irma is LITERALLY THE BEST!!! So sweet, always reassuring, and so gracious! You tell her exactly what you want and she will stay in your budget completely. So flexible in her schedule and is willing to meet with you any time of day! My wedding is next July and I have been in a consistent email chain with Irma, sending photos, ideas, concepts, and overall thoughts to each other. Her contract is straight to the point and again she does everything possible to keep you on budget but still allow you to get beautiful flowers on your wedding day!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Shuntrenda · Married on 06/17/2017

Where do I begin!!? Mrs. Irma is truly a Gem!! From the first moment I met with her I New she was the one I wanted to do my floral for our wedding. I told her colors and showed her different types that interest me, she did the rest! Her knowledge of the different flowers available is nothing like I have ever herd. She new names, colors , styles and most of all which ones went together to make the most beautiful elegant center pieces and bouquets!! I can't say enough great things about De Vinnies!! They made my wedding the talk of the town in a great way! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Leticia · Married on 12/11/2016

Very professional, friendly and great quality work. The flowers were amazing and very fresh. I willrecommend them to everyone I know. I will be returning to their store for my next big event.

Mandy · Married on 11/26/2016

I would recommend de Vinnies paradise flowers to anybody that is looking for fresh exquisite floral! My centerpieces were given out to guest at the end of the night and they were thrilled! Everybody kept talking about how beautiful the floral was it was the talk of the night thank you so much team for going above and beyond for me and my "husband" love saying that :) I would definitely recommend them!

Stacy · Married on 11/19/2016

Thank you soooo much Irma at devinnies paradise! You and your team made my wedding day an unforgettable experience! I cannot thank them enough for how they made my vision come to life that day...I was speechless and emotional as I walked down the aisle and into my reception! Edgar and i would love to Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! God bless your talent!

Courtney · Married on 04/30/2016

Irma at De Vinnie's Paradise made my dream wedding a reality. I had the most gorgeous bouquet with star gazer lilies and blue & purple orchids that you have ever seen. She is a truly gifted florist and I am so thankful that I went with them. All of the centerpieces for my wedding were amazing, the bridesmaids loved their bouquets, and she even did an outstanding job on the boutonnieres & a special bouquet for my grandmother to hold. I love De Vinnie's and if I ever need flowers again, I will certainly come to them.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2016

Irma and her staff did an impeccable job with the flowers for our fiesta themed wedding. We have recommended her to multiple couples getting married in the near future. She works within your budget and she was so open to accommodating our last minute additions. We loved her work and got so many compliments. We are very thankful for their part in our big day.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Tammy · Married on 03/05/2016

On the day of the wedding I literally did not go the hall earlier (like my control freak self usually does). I waited until everything was done and entered in only to have my breath taken away. The hall was decorated even more beautifully than i could of have ever imagined. It was absolutely magical being able to see the images i had in my head in actual form. They went above and beyond to get us what we wanted. They are super affordable and know where to cut corners. I am a pretty cheap person when it comes to wedding. I believe it should look like a million dollars- not cost it. They did an amazing job! I have already recommended them to others and will be using them for upcoming events!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Tori · Married on 02/12/2016

De Vinnie's was wonderful to work with and excellent value. They were recommended by our wedding planner and so glad we went with them. I loved her unique vision for things.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Ashley · Married on 12/05/2015

Irma with De Vinnie's Paradise was a dream. She knew exactly what I was thinking, and her floral design helped make our reception beautiful! She was also very helpful by creating big floral arrangements within our budget and still making them stand out!

Sent on 07/23/2017

De Vinnie's Paradise's reply:

• Elena

Elena · Married on 11/14/2015

Irma was great to work with! I live in New Jersey and had my wedding in San Antonio, TX. She made the entire process very smooth for me. Always answered all of my questions and would quickly email me an updated contract with all of the constant changes I kept making. Day of the wedding, flowers were arrived on time and came out beautiful. I even traveled back to New Jersey after my wedding with my bouquet and love looking at it everyday! Thank you so much for an amazing job DeVinnie's Paradise.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/07/2015

Irma is absolutely wonderful! Her work is amazing. She made me feel extremely comfortable from our very first appointment and was very knowledgeable about her industry (roses are roses right? Nope, Irma knows the thousand different varieties!)
    Irma and her team went out of their way for me during my wedding, staying late to make sure everything was just right and that it felt "magical"---LOVE DE VINNIE'S!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

I want to thank Irma and her team for doing an outstanding job at my wedding and dinner rehersal! Everything was PERFECT! My wedding centerpieces were HUGE and looked better than what I even imagined. Evryone gave me plenty of compliments on the flowers...and I even had flowers for guest to take at the end of the wedding! Irma understood my my vision and made it come to life!!!! She makes it fun and possible for you to have your dream wedding. I definitely would recommend this florist to everyone I know...Thank you sooo much team from the bottom of my heart.. You ROCK!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Edna · Married on 10/30/2015

Sent on 11/04/2015

I would highly recommended this florist for anyone wanting gorgeous floral. Irma was so sweet in helping me every step of the way. I have/had no clue what flowers names, colors are etc. But that didn't matter to Irma she sat with me and picked my brain till we got my style down. My fiance even was in on the fun and together we chose our floral despite our unique sense of taste. Irma I know I was a pain with thousands of changes and maybe even BRIDEZILLA, but u still managed to make everything perfect. Thank you Irma and her Team!

Sent on 11/10/2015

carla · Married on 10/24/2015

I would highly recommend this vendor! They helped me from start to finish...I was not sure of what flowers would look best with my color scheme and Irma sure did help me figure out which would look more modern and extravagant. My Colors were champagne, gold and ivory...and we went with #champagne and ivory colored roses with hydrangeas on gold beautiful vases that Irma was nice enough to lend me!!! I didn't have to worry about buying vases as she has many different ones to choose from. Her expertise is very helpful...Thank you De Vinnies and team for your outstanding job!!

Sent on 11/01/2015

emma · Married on 10/24/2015

Irma and De Vinnie's Team Thank you sooooo much for the beautiful flowers at our wedding! They were gorgeous and completely exceeded all my expectations!!! My bouquet was stunning, everyone commented on how gorgeous the centerpieces and bouquets were thank you for even putting extra touches here and there EVERYTHING was PERFECT! Irma knows her flowers and she made it so easy to plan and get my dream into reality! The process was fun! I will tell all friends and family to try no other florist !

Sent on 11/02/2015

Worked with this vendor and my friend (bride) on her wedding day. The flowers were spectacular.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Maggie · Married on 10/03/2015

Working with Norma was great. I could not be happier with the beautiful centerpieces for our wedding, my husband loved how it all came together. The bouquets were gorgeous! Don't pass up on De Vinnie's

Sent on 10/12/2015

Cassandra · Married on 09/26/2015

Thank you Irma for guiding me throughout the decision process and making sure every detail was perfect! I can't thank you enough De Vinnie's Paradise! You guys made my wedding BEAUTIFUL and definitely MEMORABLE.. It was a pleasure working with you, you took my ideas and created arrangements more beautiful than I imagined. I will definitely recommend you to future brides!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Catherine · Married on 09/12/2015

Irma was easy to work with and made great selections to go along with the view I had in mind. Everyone loved how it all turned out and I would highly recommend her to a friend!

Sent on 10/08/2015