DDP Wedding Videography Reviews

16 Reviews for DDP Wedding Videography

• Cheri

Cheri · Getting married on 09/22/2019

Making Magic Happen

Brandon is absolutely AMAZING! Him and Holly were the best thing to happen to us. We had a wonderful engagement photo shoot, and now we’re waiting on our special day!

Sent on 05/21/2019

jennifer · Married on 02/17/2017

very nice work!!!!! Keep it up!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Adriana · Married on 02/04/2017

DDP Wedding Videography provided wonderful videography services for my wedding. Not only was he a true professional, he also successfully managed to capture amazing footage of the most important day of my life. The final video was truly breathtaking and well put together. I would highly recommend his services. Thank you, DDP Wedding Videography, for making my wedding day extra special! :)

Sent on 02/24/2017

LaTerra · Married on 01/14/2017

He was prompt and friendly but professional. He recorded all the best moments at great angles and the editing was seamless. We invited family over to watch the video and everyone was truly impressed. I appreciate that this was one part of our wedding that was totally stress free and we love the finished product- Definitely worth it!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Christina · Married on 04/30/2016

Brandon was amazing and definitely worth the investment!! My maid of honor and I had met him at a wedding expo a little more than a year before my wedding. I got his info because I wanted a videographer, but hadn't consulted the budget yet. Most vendors had been contacting me nonstop after the expo which I promptly ignored, but not Brandon! He reached out just enough for us not to forget about him. The last message he sent us, which was in the midst of planning, was actually when we decided to book-and we're so glad we did! Brandon is a good, funny, down-to-earth guy that wants to make sure you are completely satisfied with your experience. He also has a film degree, which I think was definitely a plus. We had so much fun shooting our love story and we absolutely cannot wait to see our wedding video! If you're thinking about getting a videographer, DO IT. All you have left after the wedding is your marriage, your woman/man, and the memories. Make sure those memories are documented-with a professional like Brandon & DDP Weddings!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Brandon was great!! Maintained his professionalism throughout the whole day, start to finish. Also provided us with copy of a great and beautifully edited film and slide slow, for my wife and I to cherish and watch anniversary after anniversary. during our special day. 100% recommend his services for any type of wedding!!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Tina · Married on 06/06/2015

Brandon was an amazing Videographer! He was very thoughtful and gave great ideas and suggestions before the wedding and captured all of the special moments of the wedding day perfectly. He was very friendly, attentive and easy to work with. We couldn't have asked for anything more of him.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/16/2015

Eddie and I met Brandon at the bridal show at the Queen Mary in Long Beach last August. He was respectable, he had total eye contact and spoke well. We were looking for videographers for our wedding and after we had spoken to him, we couldn't stop thinking about he would be a great addition to our wedding vendors and we'd be happy to have him video record our wedding. Brandon's attentive, excellent communicator and prompt....everything that we are. We look forward to having him at the wedding and doing what he does best. Thank you for everything Brandon=)

Sent on 03/30/2015
  • april2015

eboney · Married on 04/04/2015

Brandon with Dailyn Dominic Productions is amazing! We absolutely love watching our wedding video. Watching our video brought us right back to that special day and the quality of his work and services were truly unparalleled. I am forever grateful to him for perfectly capturing the best day of my life!!! What's even more amazing is that our family and friends who could not make the wedding felt the emotions of the day as they watched the film. Brandon was extremely professional and really went above and beyond to capture our wedding. Thank you so much Brandon for all your hard work the day of our wedding. To sum up how I feel about our wedding videographer in one word...AMAZING and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/15/2015

We lucked up when we found Brandon! He was courteous, attentive, and hard working. Our slideshow was a hit at the wedding and we look forward to receiving our final video of the reception festivities! Thank you!

Sent on 12/22/2014

I have seen wedding videos in the past that were not so great. So, when I booked Dailyn Dominic Productions, I was a bit sceptical. However, this is something that both my husband and I wanted to remember our special day. When I reached out to Brandon at Dailyn Dominic Productions, my scepticism was immediately turned around. He was professional, attentive and had no problem understanding what I wanted for my special day. The day of the wedding, Brandon showed up on time, and delivered world class service. My guests even took notice of his professionalism. Thanks to Brandon at Dailyn Dominic Productions, my husband and I have memories that we can cherish forever.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Monique · Married on 12/21/2013

Brandon was amazing. He is extremely talented and I love the way my video turned out. Our wedding video is so beautiful, the choice if music was a perfect match. I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 04/20/2014
  • W

Walter · Married on 11/02/2013

Met through a friends wedding and had a chance to see him at work. He was well dressed for the evening and did not distract in any of the wedding events occurring.

He was professional as he was personable. Easy to get along with and I did not feel discouraged to make suggestions or express thought in what I was looking for.

I didn't notice him very much during the night of our wedding, which is a good sign for a videographer.

He promised the full edited video in two weeks, and had minor technical issues which he alleviated right away without incident.

Utmost professional.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Very professional and was very flexible on the day of my wedding.
    Great price for the number of hours we used him for
    I will be using them for future events!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Paul · Married on 10/18/2014

It was a pleasure! Excellent results.

Sent on 12/20/2014

Amber · Married on 08/06/2016

DDP Wedding Videography was really professional and accommodating throughout the day of the wedding. I'm a perfectionist, so I took my time researching the best videographer's in Los Angeles and finally decided to go with Brandon from DDP Wedding Videography.

Call and book them to capture your BIG day! If you're like me you want your wedding day to be beautiful and having the right team will help you keep the memories forever.

Sent on 02/27/2017