DDM Entertainment Reviews

142 Reviews for DDM Entertainment

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent!!

The DJ truly made the night memorable, we had Jay and Marcus. They were fantastic!! Marcus was excellent with the crowd, especially the little ones. Jay the DJ made sure to mix up the tunes based on the crowd. It was awesome, a night my family is still talking about!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 06/14/2019

The dance floor was packed!

We definitely made the right choice in choosing DDM for the music for our wedding. Marcus (the Emcee) was phenomenal and got everyone dancing and kept them on the floor. Jimmy (the DJ) played a great selection of music and played everything that we asked for. We also got a photo booth package through DDM, which was big hit with our guests!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Heather · Married on 09/02/2018

DDM helped us to have a wonderful wedding celebration this past weekend! Through their services, we had a live violin and acoustic guitar player for our ceremony, a pianist for our cocktail hour and a DJ/EMCEE team for our reception. Everyone was timely, professional and talented! Working with Rob leading up to our wedding was great - he was very responsive and kept us on track. We had a meeting with our Emcee Marcus prior to the event and phone calls with our DJ Jimmy and live musicians. The dance floor was packed throughout the event! This is something we were particularly worried about because we had a day time affair but Jimmy played a great set. I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Luci · Married on 08/11/2018

I’ve known Rob for a very long time, so when I got engaged, I didn’t have very far to look for a DJ! Rob was great to work with in booking the different components of our package – DJ (Jimmy), MC (Jesse), string trio and photobooth – and all the people we worked with were great. I especially loved the string trio led by Stan and wish I had gotten to hear more of them before I walked down the aisle!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Michael · Married on 10/28/2017

Bryan and his team from DDM Entertainment did such an amazing job at our wedding. Bryan was such a pleasure to work with and he made sure we and our guests had the best time and a great night. Bryan was very professional and fun to work with and he made us feel very comfortable working with him. They got everyone on the dance floor right from the very start of the night and it continued for the entire evening. Everyone raved about them and had nothing but amazing things to say about them, even our elderly guests, and they are still talking about them and the great music they played. They were absolutely incredible. Don’t look any further and go with DDM Entertainment. The best by far!! My husband and I made a GREAT DECISION with having them at our wedding. THANK YOU BRYAN and DDM! ~~ Michael & Mark 10/28/17 ~~

Sent on 11/03/2017

Kara · Married on 10/21/2017

Thank you so much for a perfect night!

This review is long overdue. I got married last October at the Woodcliff Manor, and I highly recommend DDM Entertainment. It was very easy to coordinate everything. They were really nice and Bryan answered all my many questions. We had phone calls to discuss logistics, and they took care of the rest. I cannot rave highly enough about Marcus!!! Everyone loved him! He had all of the older people up and dancing, and he had my mom and her friends doing a dance routine on the dance floor. Everyone raved so much about him. His singing voice is great, and he was truly a gem and made our wedding perfect. Also, the DJ Jay B was so awesome!! We had a call to go over overall vibe and he seriously nailed it. The music was perfect and had everyone dancing all night. Also, our photobooth was a huge hit. Thanks so much, DDM, and please give a big hug to these guys from us!

Sent on 02/02/2019

AnnMarie · Married on 07/15/2017

DDM entertainment was a total hit at my wedding! Our DJ, Omar, was professional, fun, and knew how to keep the party going all night! Omar and the rest of the DDM team were easy to work with from start to finish. They definitely made our wedding feel unique and made the whole experience so easy and seamless. I can't recommend them more!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Jane · Married on 07/15/2017

We had a great experience with DDM! They followed everything we wanted and gave helpful suggestions along the way. They did my best friend's wedding, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone we know.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2017

DDM Entertainment was amazing! Bryan and Marcus had everyone up and dancing the whole night. I would highly recommend them for everyone's wedding!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Nina · Married on 07/02/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They truly blew me away, and made sure everything was taken care of with not one issue. By far my best and easiest to work with vendor.

Sent on 08/27/2017

CARLA · Married on 06/24/2017

We hired DDM for our wedding this past June and we were very pleased with everything from our photo booth to the musicians everything was amazing...they had our party rocking all night long and our wedding consisted of a wide variety of ages! We left everything in their hands and we couldn't of been more pleased! Thank you DDM for making our wedding super memorable!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Delia · Married on 06/09/2017

We just got married 6/9/17 and we HIGHLY recommend hiring DDM Entertainment for your DJ/Emcee/lighting. We worked primarily with Bryan as our emcee, and we have nothing but the utmost appreciation for the high quality service he and his team provided. Bryan periodically checked in with us throughout the night to be sure everything was as we pictured it (which it certainly was!) and he did a fantastic job of keeping the guests engaged and having fun. He was extremely accommodating of our requests and kept everything moving smoothly throughout the night. We have received tons of compliments about the music and environment that they provided. Huge thanks to DDM!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2016

Hands down, the best DJ company I have ever experienced, and I'm thrilled it was for my own wedding! Bryan and I sat down with a detailed list of the music I wanted/didn't want, and immediately I knew he and I were on the same page musically. With some companies, the DJ will go along with your taste, and you know they're not thrilled with your choices, but Bryan absolutely encouraged my desire for a more house/remix/pop vibe for the reception, and a more low-key, DMB, Sting, Amy Winehouse vibe for cocktail hour. I also had specific music I needed timed perfectly for my reception, and DDM delivered beautifully. The whole night, I did not hear one song from my do-not-play list, and I heard everything from my do-play list. The combo of our DJ (Bryan), Emcee (Omar), and lighting specialist (Rob) made the night fantastic! People told us our wedding was the best they'd ever been to, and I firmly believe DDM played a huge role in that. I'd like to thank them from the bottom of my heart for their professionalism! They're the best!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/18/2016

All of the staff at DDM Entertainment were fantastic to work with, including owner Rob. Our emcee Marcus was extremely professional and ensured our reception ran smoothly - he was also a lot of fun! DJ Wes kept the crowd dancing. Stan and his string trio played beautiful traditional ceremony music, and fun current hits during our cocktail hour. We also took dance lessons with Carol at Dance Design Studios right next door - thanks to Carol, we wowed everyone on our wedding day and gained some new life skills.

Sent on 10/03/2016
  • O

Olivia and Will · Married on 08/06/2016

Everyone we worked with was super professional and helped us through any bumps we hit. Everything was seamless, easy, and they called to remind us when we needed to see them, owe money, or complete anything regarding our wedding. Thank you Marcus, Bryan, and DDM! Everyone agreed it was the best wedding they'd ever been to.

Sent on 11/11/2016

tracy · Married on 07/09/2016

DDM did an amazing job at my wedding! Bryan was our emcee and Omar was our DJ and they were both fantastic. DDM also took care of our uplighting and the room looked amazing! Bryan helped us plan our reception music from entrance to last dance. All of our requests were met and we could not have been happier with the music selection. The dance floor was packed all night and our guests raved about the music. DDM was fantastic to work with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional, friendly company and a fantastic event!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Victoria · Married on 05/29/2016

Just do it! They are professional, reliable and bring the fun to the wedding. They made the entire evening magical. I still have family and friends commenting on how great they were. Music is everything when it comes to weddings and they were amazing! They take your feedback and requests and combine them with their talent and ideas. It's perfect!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Cynthia · Married on 05/07/2016

If you want to have an amazing party, go with these guys. Bryan knows how to get the party started. After we entered the main room, and did our first dance, etc etc.. I don't think there was anyone left in their seats. Everyone was on the dance floor. I'm still receiving compliments on our wedding and how great the music was!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Laura · Married on 11/07/2015

Bryan and the team were simply amazing. Our guests are still talking about the amazing music and how it was the best wedding THEY HAVE EVER BEEN too! Give them great food and provide them with non-stop music to dance and everyone was beyond happy. Bryan kept the energy appropriate and going at all times. Flexibility was the name of the day as the b/g did not even give them music choices until day before. We had multiple generations and everyone was dancing all night long. FANTASTIC; highly recommend and yes get the package with the casual photos up on the screens during the party. People loved it and we now have those photos as well. You won't go wrong! Thanks Bryan and team for a great night.

Sent on 11/21/2015

jonathan · Married on 11/06/2015

Was really happy with rob and the ddm staff, rob made us feel good and comfortable signing them on from our first meet, while we did bump into a few problems as expected rob handle it quickly to a point where there was no problem at all, he answer all of our phone calls and if 1 was missed he returned the call quickly, we are and hour in a half away and always busy with work but he work with our schedule to make sure every thing was perfect, after the wedding most of my family told us story's of talking with Jessie our m.c. and Jason our d.j. and that they were amazing and funny people they wanted to know all about ddm entertainment, I as well chatted with Jessie for a little bit and was thrilled at how amazing they are as people and workers and really I couldn't have made a better choice I was very lucky and thrilled to get them to d.j. and work our wedding

Sent on 11/19/2015

Megan · Married on 10/02/2015

DDM is amazing. Met DDM at the first bridal show I went to and loved them! They had such a great vibe and easily had everyone out of their seats. Bryan was great to work with and an amazing Emcee. Everyone at the wedding had an awesome time. Would definitely recommend DDM to any couple who is looking to have a great party.

Sent on 11/01/2015
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/26/2015

DDM was a preferred vendor from our venue, and we're so happy that we chose to work with them for our big day! The whole team was very responsive and easy to work with, and our DJ, Omar, selected exactly the music we would have picked ourselves. The dance floor was packed all night! Overall great experience, and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Billie · Married on 09/18/2015

I met our emcee Bryan at a small wedding showcase in 2014. He was so professional and had such a fun personality that I knew from the start that we would choose DDM, and that Bryan had to be our main guy! Fast forward to the months leading up to our wedding - Bryan was clear in all communication with us regarding when payments were due, when we should finalize lighting details and playlists, etc. In our last meeting before the wedding, we went over each and every song choice, including the very important 'Do Not Play List'. He even ensured that he had all the bridal party member names correct, went over the pronunciation of each one and took copious notes! He and 2 other DJs were on deck at our wedding, and they were all amazing! Our guests were dancing ALL NIGHT LONG! They were engaging with our guests and on the dance floor with us! In all seriousness, we could not be happier with the experience we had with Bryan and the guys from DDM. Thank you for an amazing night that our guests are still raving about!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Sheri · Married on 09/06/2015

Bryan and the rest of the team was very helpful and professional during the process of planning for our wedding and they take into consideration your favorites you want to hear and keep the party flowing all night! We even had an issue with the venue and miscommunication for what equipment was needed and they handled it with professionalism. We booked them after having an amazing time at my cousins wedding, they take into consideration what the event is for and the age group they are playing for. I highly recommend them for any events. Pricing was great too!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Christina · Married on 08/08/2015

Our wedding reception was AMAZING and so much fun thanks to our Emcee Bryan, DJ Eli, and the lighting specialist, Jay. After a few conversations with Bryan, we felt very confident that he would deliver. We provided a list of songs that we wanted to hear and gave him free reign for everything else. I must say, once the dance floor was opened up, nobody wanted to leave.

Thank you to everyone at DDM Entertainment for organizing, coordinating and making our special day seem flawless.

Sent on 08/19/2015