DCViBEZ DJs Reviews

210 Reviews for DCViBEZ DJs

DCViBEZ DJs 1
DCViBEZ DJs 2

Misha · Married on 10/12/2013

JT is absolutely THE MAN! He can completely adjust to anything you need your DJ to be at your event; professional, calm, poppin, etc. We wanted our wedding to be exciting and fun filled, and he more than met our expectations. He had all of the guests dancing the night away, and even coordinated with the photographer for some fun group shots while dancing to a popular song.

There is no one else- Hire him!

Sent on 10/24/2013

We had our wedding lunch reception this past September at Foxchase Manor. DCVibez did an outstanding job providing sound and lighting to an event with over 800 guests. The level of service and professionalism put forth by this company was absolutely astonishing. Jatin & Rahul both have years of experience and have built their credibility by doing numerous weddings over the years - in my family alone he has done 3 in the past 4 years. All the equipment these guys use is top of the line and well cared for and their selection of music is always up-to-date. I definitely recommend them as we will surely be using them again for family events.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Dc vibes was phenomenal at our September 2013 wedding. We had a destination wedding at Los cabos Mexico and Jatin was able to use his expertise on equipment, lighting, and of course music. Jatin was our DJ and was able to find the perfect music for us. From fun songs for the parents, upbeat music for the bridal party and romantic hype music for our entrance. It got everyone in the crowd so amped! Jatin has a way of getting everyone out of their seats and will guarantee multiple moments in the night when you will turn to the person next to you and say " I love this song, come on let's dance!"
    My husband and I voted music in our top three priorities because we know how this effects the mood of the crowd. Jatin not only helped us from the beginning stages of planning and equipment but helped us even on the day of with last minute changes. He was so accommodating and very knowledgable. His data base of music is endless and he will find whatever you are looking for. He even knows the timing of music that will help give the biggest impact.
    As a bride, you hope that your wedding planner will be able to take care of all the details as discussed over months- especially for a destination wedding.  Unfortunately for us, the day of, the planner was running all over the place and forgot so many details. Jatin came to the rescue and was able to help us plan the proper sequence of events for the reception so everything flowed flawlessly. He even MCed and controlled the crowd to help keep things organized. When you are hosting a destination wedding, everything is ten times as difficult to plan. Jatin clearly showed how experienced he was by rescuing us from so many details we never even realized we didn't plan out.
    Using DC vibes was one of the best decisions we could have ever made.

Sent on 12/31/2013
  • Sonny

Sonny · Married on 08/24/2013

Amazing in every way. If you want to not have to worry about the dj, book these guys. Went way above and beyond with my event that was in a different state!

Sent on 09/29/2013

shama · event on 08/18/2013

Excellent service, polite, professional, good value, accomodating

Sent on 08/29/2013

S · Married on 08/17/2013

DC Vibez was great to work with! Great lighting and great music!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Vinay · event on 08/10/2013

Jatin was great and the crowd really enjoyed him. I had many people ask who the DJ was during the evening.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Sunaina · Married on 07/07/2013

DJ Jatin and DJ Rahul are absolutely meticulous with their preparation. I enlisted their services for two events on consecutive nights (the latter event being all-day), and I can confidently say they know how to read a crowd and get them going! Their music transitions are effortless. During our wedding reception, DJ Jatin even had a brilliant "trick" that he played on the crowd in order to get everybody on the dance floor. It worked beautifully and my husband and I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of both events. On top of the impeccable music selection, the lighting was first class. Jatin and his team assured me that they use only the best equipment and I experienced that first hand as I saw the GORGEOUS pink and orange uplighting for our reception night. If you're a South Asian bride, don't miss out on DJ Jatin's mobile baraat! It was truly a sight to see and one that guests will ALWAYS remember. Many of my guests are STILL complimenting me on how lovely the room looked, how perfect beats the were, and even inquiring for DJ Jatin/Rahul's number for their own events! They truly are the BEST entertainment in the DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia) area but of course I am biased :). Thank you so much DJ Jatin and DJ Rahul for making my Sangeet night, Shaadi, and Reception events days to remember and forever cherish. I am so glad I chose DCVibeZ. I strongly urge others to do the same.

Sent on 07/22/2013
  • User3349421 · event on 06/09/2013

This DJ was amazing. Every song that we requested was played quickly and the music overall was really well done. I highly recommend this DJ for other parties.

Sent on 06/24/2013
  • User3320548 · 2+ years ago

DCViBEZ provided the music for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. With very little guidance from us, they played fabulous music all night long and kept everyone on the dance floor. We were especially happy with the blending of different types of music which reflected our different cultural backgrounds and their choice of a range of songs which kept different generations on the dance floor (from the babies to the grandparents). Jatin and his team were amazingly professional and responsive throughout the planning process, which meant that we trusted them to take care of the music without us having to put much effort into making song lists, etc.

Sent on 06/12/2013

We used DCViBEZ for our wedding in May 2013. Jatin did a fantastic job at our Sangeet festivities, Wedding Ceremony, Baraat, and Reception! He was very flexible in meeting our program needs, and kept the dance floor energized throughout both nights - everyone was having a great time dancing! We also were extremely happy with the lighting setup for the reception. Jatin did a great job of adjusting the setup to our needs, and we felt the lighting accompanied our decorations extremely well (we received a lot of positive feedback from our guests as well!). We enjoyed working with Jatin - he was very accessible throughout all our planning and was so easy to work with!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Alexandra · event on 05/11/2013

Always a pleasure to work with and always does an amazing job!

Sent on 05/28/2013

DJ Jatin did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding, as soon as we met him we were instantly comfortable with him. We could tell he would know the type of music and vibe we were looking for. We had an Indian-Cuban wedding and we wanted to make sure we had plenty of music from both cultures as well as top 40s and some classics. We requested for him to perform for our baraat, our ceremony, and our reception. All we asked was for him to make sure that the dance floor was packed for the reception and for him to play some must-have songs, and he absolutely delivered. His partner's MC skills were fantastic. She had the guests pumped up during our grand entrances and they also strategically made announcements, made time for an entire group picture, and played the right type of music at the right time. All to ensure the flow of our party kept it's course and people were having fun. Both families and all of our friends danced the entire night, and we were not even able to go from table to table thanking people because they were on the dance floor all night. Everyone had a great time, and thanks to DJ Jatin he was able to bring the party that we wanted for our wedding. We would recommend his services to anyone as him and his team really made our wedding so special and just incredible.

Sent on 05/17/2013

Gaurav · event on 03/03/2013

DJ Jatin did a fantastic job for our son's first birthday party. Everyone had a great time and it couldn't have been possible without him. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Reena · event on 02/02/2013

We booked Dj Jatin for our daughter's sweet 16 party and he was awesome. Jatin was extremely professional when it came to communication and responded every email promptly. He asked me for our favorite songs and made sure he had them on the day of the event. With an extensive list of Bollywood, Bhangra and pop hits, he had our guests enthralled and glued to the dance floor. He responded to requests and made announcements with a smile. I recommend Jatin anytime and look forward to more events with him.

Sent on 02/07/2013
  • User3051005 · event on 02/02/2013

DCViBEZ Entertainment is amazing!!! They are professional, up to date with all their equipment (audio, music, and lighting), friendly, reliable, fun, and super easy to work with! I would recommend them hands down to anyone who is looking to hire the best dj and/or uplighting for their next event!!!

Sent on 02/07/2013

Tania · event on 01/20/2013

This was my son's 1st birthday party and I asked for uplighting and music (kids, pop, hindi, bhangra, etc,). DJ Jatin and his team was wonderful! They got to the venue well in advanced time and had everything set up early. The place looked amazing with the lighting all over the room with timings to change the color of the lights. The music was set for kids and then it was changed to pop for some fun dancing. Everyone had a great time dancing! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 02/14/2013

sheila · Married on 01/19/2013

Jatin and team were excellent. He worked with us to plan the appropriate songs for a multi-cultural wedding with participants from all over the world. His selection of the songs and lighting and overall effects were outstanding. We have heard nothing from praise from all our guets.

Sent on 01/26/2013

DJ Jatin is a pleasure to work with. Communication is easy, his services are professional, and his prices are more than reasonable. This is the 2nd event we hired him for and we have not been let down! Will definitely hire him for future events as well!

Sent on 01/31/2013

Ashok · Married on 12/22/2012

Mr. Jatin is a very professional, real DJ. I was so delighted with his service; so my guests.I would say: if someone has to hire DJ for any event, please don't think twice,he is the one who you are looking for.Price is very reasonable,too.

Sent on 01/29/2013

Anita · Married on 11/23/2012

I highly recommend Jatin for both lighting djing. He is very organized, professional, on time, and very flexible and able to adapt to many different situations which is needed with large weddings such as mine. He made the decor look even more amazing with his lighting and the music and his energy is what made the party. All my guests were on the dance floor the whole night because of his selection of songs. He is always willing to listen to what you want and at the sam time suggests his own ideas which helps to make the party successful. We were very lucky to have him!

Sent on 02/25/2013
  • Akshay

Akshay · Married on 11/10/2012

DC Vibez was a great vendor and did a fantastic job at the wedding. Lighting and music was phenomenal and really set a great atmosphere in the venue

Sent on 11/28/2012

Gaurav · Married on 09/01/2012

Highly recommended them, they were responsive and professional. But most important listen to you and play excellent music.

Sent on 09/13/2012

DJ Jatin was professional, timely, and always helpful with advice on event timing and music. We had a 500 person Indian wedding in Baltimore. He provided music for the Baraat out on the street -- everyone was dancing! The sound system during the wedding ceremony was great, and the background music was really appropriate and set the mood for the ceremony. During the reception, he played music based on our requests and made everything flow really well. The dance-floor was packed!!! Sound systems were high-quality and sound volume were perfect. Up-Lighting was spectacular. Overall, I would highly recommend the same services to my friends and family.

Sent on 09/06/2012

DJVibez (DJ Jatin) was the DJ for our Sangeet at Bombay Tandoor. Him and his team did a fabulous job and made sure that the dance floor was full the entire time. At the end of the night, one of my guests told me that this was the best play list she had ever heard at an Indian wedding. He was also very flexible when I needed to make last minute changes to the schedule of performances we had planned. Jatin was easy to work with right from the start in setting up an initial appointment, until the end of my event. Thanks for making our Sangeet evening a perfect one!

Sent on 09/03/2012