DCViBEZ DJs Reviews

DCViBEZ DJs 1
DCViBEZ DJs 2

Anna Gersten · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic DJ

DJ Jatin was phenomenal. He had almost everyone at our wedding excited and dancing. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Welch · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent job at fusion wedding

Jatin did an excellent job DJing our back-to-back Indian and Western weddings. Despite a number of last minute changes to an already complex schedule, he kept everything on track, was precise in sticking to each track’s start and end times, and skillfully looped songs at exactly the right time to create space when we encountered unexpected delays. He did a great job managing the dance floor on both days and knew exactly what songs to play to keep our guests entertained, no small feat considering our guests represented very different musical tastes. He also did a great job with lighting — he brought extra lights both days so he could set up what was needed based on the space and other decor, and the flexibility allowed us to create exactly the vibe we hoped for. Would highly recommend Jatin to anyone!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Azeeza Hasan · Married on 07/14/2019

Great sound quality/music throughout entire wedding!

The DJ for my sister's wedding was phenomenal. He understood the vibe we were going for at the wedding and made perfect adjustments when needed. Overall great experience, would recommend!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Shoaib

Faaria Chaudhry · Married on 07/13/2019

Jatin's strengths are his experience and professionalism

DCViBEZ is Jatin Anand. I used Jatin's service for a wedding reception. There's a lot going on at weddings and having Jatin that day was great. Jatin will work with you on learning your musical taste and help you choreograph your reception. The day of, Jatin pointed out a gap in our reception preparation and worked with my decorator and day-of-coordinator to help resolve the issue. Jatin's strengths are his experience and professionalism. Also, the music was great!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Bismah Ahmed · Married on 06/23/2019

10/10 recommend

Jatin was AMAZING to work with - he did a great job of hyping up the crowd for the groom/bride's entrance and helped coordinate the itinerary/flow of the event itself. We definitely recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Philip

Philip · Married on 06/22/2019

Made our sangeet/pre-wedding party an unforgettable event.

STRONGLY recommend working with this company. We had what we learned people call a "fusion" wedding. My wife's family is from India, mine isn't. Jatin & co dj'd our sangeet (pre-wedding party) and everything was amazing. We were literally dragging out-of-towners to catch the shuttle at the end of the night because they wanted to stay and keep dancing as the music kept playing. Along the way everything was super smooth. Jatin is super responsive on email & text. Also went way above and beyond to help with some surprise elements including my baraat (groom's procession). He helped me find a place to get a horse which people didn't think I was going to do. At the start of the procession we played a bunch of Jersey rock songs as my people walked up toward the house. Then record scratch and switch to super upbeat bhangra music got everyone from both our families dancing in the street. SO much fun. He arranged for a dhol (traditional two-sided punjabi north Indian drum) player. That ended up being pretty expensive for the amount of time the person played and in hindsight I don't think we needed it, but I'm sure some of the elders appreciated having that as a more traditional element. Jatin played our must-play songs at appropriate times, flawlessly moved the program of dances and speeches forward, played music the crowd was obviously feeling, and kept a positive vibe the whole time. We had such a great experience we booked Jatin and team for another big event this summer. Music is such a critical part of a great wedding and there are a lot of things to potentially stress about. Go with these guys and set your mind at ease. It will be unforgettable.

Sent on 08/23/2019
    DCViBEZ DJs 3
    DCViBEZ DJs 4
  • Rohit

Rohit Aiyer · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Night

DJ knew how to get the crowd to party! Awesome night thanks to his hard work.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Ashima · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!!!

Our event was a big hit thanks to JT and his team! The lighting was perfect and just what we had imagined. Rahul was amazing and even brought an extra MC with him. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Heather Skrabak · Married on 06/01/2019

Jatin was the best!

Jatin was a very intuitive DJ - he was great at sensing the vibe of the dance floor and making all our guests happy! He was responsive leading up to the wedding, and worked well with our other vendors.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Amy Chan · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent Experience!

Jatin was awesome! He was professional, responsive, organized, and easy going. He also provided lighting for our Indian wedding, which looked great! We had a few obstacles the day of the event, and Jatin worked with us to make the event a success! We would highly recommend Jatin and his team for your music and lighting needs!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • F

Faraz Taj · Married on 04/13/2019

Our Wedding DJ!

We had an amazing time working with Jatin. He was very professional, patient, and extremely friendly in the whole process. And above else, he played excellent music and had us on our toes the whole time. I'd recommend Jatin, strongly! Please look nowhere else if you're in the DMV area.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Satish

Satish · Married on 02/09/2019

Great Servcie

Very well done. Very professional!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Lavanya Sithanandam · Married on 11/02/2018

Excellent DJ; Crowd extremely happy!

Excellent. Very professional, timely, and easy to work with. He was very responsive to collaboration but did a great job even without input. I highly recommend and will definitely use his services again in the future. I received a lot of compliments about the music played at our event.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Bhumika · Married on 10/27/2018

Simply Amazing!

DJ Jatin, is more than you ask for. He was very responsive, professional and willing to help out as much as he can under his power. Very easy to work with and talk to. Highly highly recommend these guys. I barely told them what I was looking for. They did things on their own and surprised me and my guest.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Chrissy Lane · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding perfection

Beautiful lighting package and EXCELLENT music! Thank you for making our day extra special!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Nrdra · Married on 09/30/2018

The Perfect DJ

DJ JT exceeded expectations. He was friendly, professional, accommodating, and most importantly, an excellent DJ! He read the crowd and played music that fit them perfectly. The party was a huge hit as a result. He also has a very calm and pleasant demeanor, which was particularly appreciated the moments I asked him to emcee .

Sent on 10/23/2018

Sukanya · Married on 09/07/2018

Jatin is so talented and so passionate about this, it really showed during our wedding. We only told him about a few songs we wanted him to play, but most of the wedding he played what he thought was best and what he thought would keep everyone entertained and he did such a great job, everyone was asking about our DJ after the wedding! He was so passionate about every detail, about how we entered during the reception, about our timeline, and because of him everything went perfectly, as planned. He was also very responsive to the millions of emails I sent him and agreed to meet with us whenever we wanted him to. He's very well spoken and very sweet and professional and we are so glad he was our DJ! A DJ really makes or breaks the party and Jatin kept our party going! Great job, we are so proud of you! We hope you keep up the great work! You're the best!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Lali · Married on 09/01/2018

DCViBEZ was hands down the best DJ I have come across. He mixed pop, rock and Bollywood music beautifully to create a magical ambiance at my party! We just didnt want the party to end! Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Sangeet · Married on 08/25/2018

Jatin did an amazing job hosting my indian wedding of 300 guests in Gaithersburg, Maryland! I was little skeptical initially when all his reviews on weddingwire were almost perfect, but as I got to know him it made perfect sense. With Jatin, I got a high quality DJ with over 20 years of experience for an affordable price. He was very accomodating to my needs throughout the process and gave suggestions as we walked through the timeline on things to look out for when wedding planning. I gave him a lot of instructions and he executed everything perfectly. My only small piece of feedback is for him to offer additional forms of payment options to customers. The dance floor was packed the entire night and all our guests loved the music. I would be glad to hire him again and recommend him.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Mahum · Married on 07/21/2018

Professional, timely, and kind. Jatin was patient, full of ideas, and willing to do whatever we had wanted in terms of music. Very helpful, would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Ashika · Married on 07/14/2018

We hired Jatin for DJing ($1500) and uplighting ($1000) and he single handedly made the party happen. The dance floor was PACKED all night and he somehow managed to please all kinds of people from the metal heads to the hip hop lovers to the old people. All these people, including music snobs, came up to us afterwards and told us how much they loved Jatin. We had people dancing for almost an hour after the bar closed. Jatin was super responsive via email and phone in the year leading up to the wedding. He had so many great ideas for reception timeline to keep the flow moving and he worked with me to make a Disney medley for our father/daughter dance. On the other hand, even though we spent so much time planning out the timeline, he still managed to keep certain elements a surprise and make it still feel like a party for us. For example, we asked him to incorporate a Belgian tradition in which a French song comes on and all guests twirl their napkins at their tables. He watched some youtube videos and decided to slightly change it such that he called everyone to the dance floor with their napkins instead which was a GENIUS idea because then when he switched the song to a beat drop everyone was already on the dance floor and there was no awkward moment of trying to force people to come out. Twirling our napkins in the middle of all our loved ones was possibly my favorite moment of the whole day and I think our Belgian guests are totally going to copy this idea at their weddings. Due to budget restrictions, we were unable to hire Jatin for our Sangeet (Indian dancing party) the night before and used a Spotify playlist instead and I can tell you that the difference was HUGE. We still had fun but it was stressful keeping the flow moving and getting people out to dance. If you're on the fence, I can tell you that Jatin is worth his weight in gold.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Sana · Married on 06/29/2018

DCViBEZ made my brothers events extremely memorable! Worked with ya every step of the way to accommodate our wants & loved their attitude and professionalism! Definitely kept me on my dancing feet until the very end of the night! Much love.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Ryan · Married on 06/16/2018

My now wife and I hired DCViBEZ DJs to MC/DJ our fusion Hindi/American wedding and DJ Jatin was simply AMAZING! He did an excellent job mixing Bollywood and American Pop music. The dance floor was never empty. He is very honest to his customers and is very helpful for first timers. Planning an event, such as a wedding, can be stressful... hire these guys and keep you mind at ease. Most importantly... ENJOY YOURSELF! DCViBEZ DJs are the guys for the job!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Shannon · event on 06/08/2018

We were extremely happy with JT and his ability to get people on the dance floor! He read the crowd and played the best songs for the group. He has been awesome to work with and we look forward to more events with him!

Sent on 06/13/2018

m · event on 06/08/2018

excellent DJ, They were very professional, brought the disco lights and played great music, party wa sa great success due to them,

Sent on 07/10/2018