DC Productions ATX Reviews

36 Reviews for DC Productions ATX

• Ashley

Ashley Wilson · Married on 02/12/2020

DJ & Photo Booth

Highly recommend! They did an amazing job and the photo booth was awesome. They kept everything moving smoothly from start to finish.

Sent on 12/24/2019

Bailee Masten · Married on 11/05/2019

GREAT! Five Star Services!!!

DC Productions did a great job with the photo booth! It was a huge hit at the wedding! Thanks for all your help and quick responses! Keith our DJ also did an awesome job! They were both so helpful, quick responses and great quality service!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Lindsey Clauser · Married on 10/19/2019

So Much Fun!!

Dean made our night absolutely perfect! He got everyone up and dancing and having a great time. We would definitely highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Hailey

Hailey Davidson · Married on 09/14/2019

DJ & Photo Booth

DC Productions was fantastic for our wedding!! Dean helped us coordinate what we would need for the photo booth, allowed us to pick out picture backgrounds and print outs for the photo booth. We selected music online together (which was a blast) and added it to the playlist. DC kept the party going and everyone was having a great time!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Janice

Janice Hamrick · Married on 08/09/2019

Professional, friendly, and fun

Dean handled the music, announcements, and photobooth for our wedding. He was easy to reach, really responsive, found the versions that we wanted of our songs, provided the microphones for the ceremony and made announcements and kept the events moving. The photobooth experience was really fun as well. I'd highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Noelia

Noelia Garza · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Wedding

Dean was amazing and made my wedding experience beautiful. He made sure I had everything. He is really flexible and works with you to make your day special. Also, I love his online service because you're able to make you own playlist, set your schedule, and request what you want to be played during the ceremony and reception. It was sooooo helpful!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Chris

Chris De Haro · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent Job

DC Productions did great at our wedding. Dean played everything we requested beforehand and filled the rest of the time with music perfect for the crowd. There were plenty of things to stress about at the wedding and our DJ was definitely not one of them. We highly recommend.

Thanks DC Productions!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Caitlin · Married on 01/20/2019

Can I give DC Productions One million stars?

I could not have dreamed of a better DJ experience than what we got with DC productions. Dean was very helpful during the planning process and was very responsive to emails and phone calls. He was very professional of course and prepared. What I couldn't anticipate was how well he could read the room and select the perfect songs with almost no input from us. The lighting gave a great party atmosphere. His announcements were easy to hear and follow. The sound levels were just right. I definitely didn't have to worry about a thing. I can't say enough positive things about our DJ experience. Please choose Dean and DC productions for your wedding! You won't regret it!!!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Carly

Carly Shroyer Goins · Married on 11/11/2018

Dean & Natassia are THE BEST

We used Dean and Natassia and their full DJ, day of coordination and photo booth services for our beautiful November wedding at Pecan Springs Ranch. Everything was perfect, and Natassia’s day-of-coordination was so amazing. I would not have enjoyed my wedding day without her! The photo booth was a HUGE hit (tons of awesome props!) and the dance floor was jumping all night, thanks to the awesome music! I could not have asked for a better experience and I’ll use them again and again for event needs in the future. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Staci · Married on 09/15/2018

Dean was the best!!! He beat every quote provided by other vendors in the Central Texas area and provided the best service. He answered all of my millions of questions and was super cool! Dean also recommended a photo book for my wedding photo booth which was the biggest hit of the night!! Dean was on time, professional, helpful, and caring. He was THE BEST EVER!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Cassie · Married on 09/02/2018

The team was easy to work with and the price was great!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Vanessa · Married on 08/18/2018

DC Productions was awesome! DJ Paul made our night spectacular. Paul used his creativity and expertise to personalize our wedding music to suit our taste and kept our guests engaged and dancing all night long. Amazing experience! Highly recommend DC Productions!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Rayona · Married on 04/21/2018

Dean was awesome! He did a great job announcing the traditional wedding reception things like the bouquet toss, garter toss, shoe game, etc, and even accommodated impromptu karaoke by the groom and his friends and coordinated with Richard Watson, a live musician we hired to sing for a couple of hours during the reception. He was able to get all of the songs we requested for use during the wedding ceremony and the special songs for the reception.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Brian · Married on 03/24/2018

Dean went above and beyond for our wedding. The music was great sound quality and was the perfect volume. His equipment is awesome. We highly recommend using Dean. He is super relaxed and made the whole wedding great. He was very professional. He introduced the wedding party and we all felt so comfortable when we entered the reception. Everything was so organized. The systems he uses are great. He has a program where you pick all of your music and can even add songs you don't want to hear. The photo booth and props he had were so much fun. 5 stars all around!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Mikaela · Married on 03/17/2018

We booked DC Productions through our wedding venue and they were great! The music I wanted for my ceremony was perfect all the way through cocktail hour and the dance floor energy was wonderful.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Hannah · Married on 02/23/2018

We used DC Productions for our wedding and they were amazing! Dean was very helpful with the planning and made sure all the right music was played. I was worried the reception might get a little boring if people wouldn't dance, but they kept the party going all night! The photo booth was a great touch and everyone had fun with it. DC Productions definitely helped make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Tiffany · Married on 11/18/2017

Wow! We are totally and extremely happy with the services provided! Keith was really fun and upbeat! He really got the crowd hyped up, and just went with the flow. We had a few surprises from our family, and Keith totally accomadated and went with it! The online music add list really made the organization process alot easier for planning. Thanks DC Productions!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

Loved everything. Thank you for helping us with our special day!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Christina · Married on 09/16/2017

Amazing! Thank you for helping us create fun memories!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Amy · Married on 08/20/2017

I was very impressed! We used the DJ and photo booth. We did not have a lot of specific songs we wanted to play and based off of a list we provided they played perfect music! I would highly recommend the photo booth! I love that unlike most others that only email pictures to you, this one gave two print outs right away! My guests loved it and we all had a lot of fun!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Laura · Married on 07/23/2017

Dean was great. He goes above and beyond to make sure things are perfect. We encountered a power outage at our venue and he was willing to stop at Home Depot to rent a back up generator. Thankfully, we didn't end up needing him to do that. He transitioned music wonderfully. The ceremony music was perfect and he kept our guests dancing until the end of the reception. His sweet wife ran the photo booth for us and it was a hit with all the kiddos. I'd definitely recommend DC productions. Great value!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Amy · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I had a hard time agreeing on music for our wedding reception. He "hates keyboards" and I wanted to make sure our crew could dance the night away. I shared my concerns with Dean and he created a play list that kept both of us happy. We received so many compliments on the music! Thank you Dean for helping to create a magical night!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Chelsea · Married on 04/01/2017

At my wedding We had DC Productions service and Photo booth set up it was Perfect!! They knew exactly what to play and how to mix in perfectly. I'll use DC Productions for all my entertainment parties !

Sent on 08/23/2017

Lindsey · Married on 03/04/2017

DC productions with Dean was absolutely amazing! He came with the wedding package we received with Red Rock Vineyards. After only one telephone conversations, he was able to make our wedding music come to live!! Even though we added quite a few new songs, he was able to deliver everything we asked for! Our guests had a blast! It was such a great experience!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Nick · Married on 01/07/2017

We hired DC Productions to come all the way out and DJ my wedding in Houston. They were very professional on time, and personable. They helped with lighting all around the reception hall and were spot on with timing for introductions ect. They were able to get everyone at the wedding to participate in hilarious Bride and Groom games. I would recommend DC productions to all of my friends and family. Thank you DC productions!

Sent on 02/24/2017