DC Photography Studios Reviews

17 | Fresno, CA

17 Reviews for DC Photography Studios

Sarah Petty · Married on 07/03/2020

Just choose DC, you won't regret it

I shopped around for weeks for a photographer. I was told by everyone, spare no expense on your photog, they are the MOST important part of your day. My was that SO true. I was recommended to Scott & Sara by a dear friend, whom I am forever grateful for now. Scott and Sara were so amazing. We took a trip to San Fran from Fresno to shoot engagement photos, that was the best day! It was SO windy, but we had all of the fun. They made us SO comfortable and made sure to keep all of the energy up, and keep us on our toes, which turned out to be the best mixture! Then, once our big day was here, they WORKED! Scott and Sara were so all over the place, and made sure to get shots of EVERYTHING. I specifically asked for a drone shot of the entire ceremony, they NAILED it! It is my favorite shot so far. 10 Days after our wedding my bonus mom passed away, and without hesitation Scott & Sara sent us condolences and then photos from our day of her WEEKS before they owed us any photos. They were the absolute kindest. Every single guest at our wedding of nearly 300 people, had great things to say about them. They busted their butts the entire day. They never sat still, never took a break, for over 9 hours of shooting. I am so pleased with their service, kindness, and professionalism. They definitely went above and beyond. With DC on your side, you can be sure to have the best photos, and the perfect memories forever captured. Love you guys!

Sent on 05/01/2020
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/24/2019

Wonderful Experience

Sara and Scott were awesome to work with. Our engagement adventure in Yosemite was so much fun and they were so kind and helpful throughout the whole wedding day. They captured every aspect I could have hoped for and the photos turned out amazing!!! Highly recommend their services for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 05/01/2020

Tamara · Married on 07/07/2018

Best Photographers Ever!

DC Photography really was the best choice for us for our wedding photographers. They were professional and fun! We are thrilled with the photos we have of our special day and want to encourage others to book DC Photography ASAP!

Sent on 01/16/2019

sara · Married on 04/21/2018

If I could give more stars I would! We could not be happier with the services we received from Sara and Scott! They are an amazing team. We would hire them again in a heartbeat, so much energy and creativity from both of them. We had a stunning engagement photo session in San Francisco and we have received so many compliments on the beautiful photos. Our wedding day photo timeline was very well organized I was very happy and impressed with how smooth the photography part went. Sara is only a text message away she is definitely on top of her customer service. We are very excited to see the rest of our wedding photos! Thank you for everything DC Photography!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Greg Ten Bosch · Married on 09/10/2017

Relaxing and Professional

Such a great duo! They made the experience of our wedding pictures no stress with so many great pictures and ideas. Loved working with them!!

Sent on 07/14/2020

have not seen the wedding photos yet, but the engagement photos were awesome...so current and fresh...extremely creative thinking...extremely nice people...wonderful vendor!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Ashley · Married on 08/27/2016

This is one thing that my husband wanted to choose so I let him do all the research and after many interviews with other photographers we instantly fell in love with DC Photography. Their creativity and flexibility were their biggest advantages over others we had meet with! For our engagement pictures they captured the beauty of Yosemite that we love and our relationship in photos that we will cherish forever. On our wedding day they were there for everything, from getting ready to the end of the party. Couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 10/18/2016
  • VMD

Vivian · Married on 08/20/2016

Sara & Scott are the best photographers a wedding couple could hope for! They combine the best of all worlds by making a potentially stressful process for stressed out brides easy and fun. They are true artists with an excellent eye for composition, lighting and design. They capture beautiful moments so perfectly. They go over and beyond to get that perfect shot. Sara & Scott are terrific to work with from start to finish! I highly recommend booking DC photography.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/28/2016

SCOTT + SARA are absolutely perfect photographers for your wedding/engagement photos. You will be so happy with your photos and they are extremely fun to work with and are crazy funny! Highly recommend for anyone looking for photographers! They are super in all categories! Good job Scot and Sara, you are definitely the best in the photography industry!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Tracy · Married on 04/02/2016

Sara and Scott are amazing! I would hire them again in a heartbeat for any event. I've gotten SO many compliments on our engagement and wedding pictures and I couldn't be happier. They are worth every penny! They fit the style of photo we wanted (not a lot of posed pictures, mostly spontaneous, fun photos). My and my fiance's personalities meshed immediately with theirs (they're fun, personable professionals who produce outstanding work). Sara and Scott have a great eye for details and unique shots. They respond quickly to all forms of communication (texts, emails, calls). They create and provide a photo timeline for your wedding and keep things moving smoothly. They take and accommodate requests for specific wedding photos. They blend in with the crowd so you never know they're even there. Many times I looked at a photo and thought "How did they get that picture? I don't even remember them being there!" They are flexible with changes as necessary. They do a fabulous job working with other vendors and come highly recommended by all. I've recommended DC Photo to all my friends who are getting married and will continue to do so without hesitation. I can't say enough great things about Sara and Scott! They were an integral part of our wedding and helped make it an amazing day!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Megan · Married on 10/24/2015

We knew we wanted Scott and Sara to shoot our wedding from the moment we got engaged and even checked their availability before booking our venue. They are fun, professional and excellent at what they do. They capture the most special of moments! We will definitely use them again!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Scott and Sara are incredible! They are so easy going and made the whole experience a lot of fun! The pictures are beautiful, they definitely know what they are doing and you can tell they enjoy it!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Sara + Scott are THE BEST!! My husband and I are NOT at all PDA type people so taking engagement pictures & wedding pictures we were uncomfortable with doing all the kissing pictures but oh my goodness Sara + Scott are SOOO FUNNY and made us feel so comfortable. They were so professional and organized before, during, and after the wedding. Whenever I had a question for them and would shoot them a text, they were always quick to respond. They were willing to travel to my middle of nowhere town & find great spots to shoot even though they had never been there. The quality of their work was SO great!! Some friends & family members regret not splurging a bit more on their pictures once they see ours. DC Photography is worth every penny & then some. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Now that the wedding is all said and done it is a bit fun to reflect on it all. There are a few types of people in the wedding industry. There are people out there to make a buck. There are people who make promises and are awful. Then there are people who truly love what they do and are AWESOME at it- that would be Sara and Scott. They not only take amazing pictures but they are easy going and great to work with. It's clear that the enjoy what they do and they prices are incredibly reasonable. Best thing is that they are super prepared... one of the guest had a headache and was asking for Tylenol and Scott just pulls some out of his camera bag! We love them! And plan to continue using them in the future for baby bump pics, family photos, etc...

Sent on 10/22/2013
  • Jamieleigh12

Jamie · Married on 06/25/2011

Sara and Scott are amazing! They have so many great ideas. They are completely artistic, flexible, easy to work with, fun and professional. Don't waste your time with any other photographers in the area that are overpriced. Go see DC, and I promise you will be happy!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Lisa · Married on 06/01/2019

Hire Them!!!

Sara and Scott are amazing! They are some of the sweetest, nicest, fun people you would ever want to meet. They are fully involved in your big day. From fixing my vail to getting our cake topper to stay on top of they cake. They are not just photographers they are a huge asset to your wedding and their photography is phenomenal!!! They are artists with an amazing talent. We could not have been happier with our photos. My Mother in Law and Mother were over the moon happy with the photos. I'm so glad we chose them for our Photographers.

Sent on 07/14/2020

Sara and Scott were amazing! They had a great package deals and were very flexible in their time schedule for the wedding. Also they did not have time limits on the engagement session - an entire afternoon with unlimited locations! They were very professional and really made us feel very comfortable during all our shots. At the wedding, they were so helpful, helping direct guests even when our venue staff was missing. We loved the photos! We just got all our prints back and are so in love with all of them! We had many compliments on our photos also from all our guests. Overall I would highly recommend Sara and Scott for any couple as they will fit to your style and have wonderful personalities that will make anyone feel comfortable and look beautiful!

Sent on 02/10/2016