Dazzling Streaks Events Reviews

Dazzling Streaks Events 5
  • Cierra

Cierra Allen · Married on 06/02/2019

Absolutely incredible!

Manya is amazing!!! The vision she had for my wedding was above and beyond my wildest dreams. Everything I suggested she took to the next level. I highly recommend her services! I will definitely work with her in the future!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Smith · Married on 03/11/2019

So many stars deserved

Manya and the team did a fantastic job at the themed setting for our Annual Sales Awards event.
    Great ideation, communication and flexibility leading up to the event and a fantastic result
    that had many compliments on the night.

Dazzling Streaks Events 6
    Dazzling Streaks Events 7

Krithika Venkatesan · Married on 01/22/2019

Outstanding Service

Dazzling Streaks provides an outstanding service, with meticulous attention to all aspects of planning. The owner's passion for her work stands through in all her events. I highly recommend their service for all your event planning needs.

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Mathew

Mathew Klein · Married on 02/06/2018

Super organized, Creative and Personable

The company I work for holds an annual picnic for our colleagues and their families every year and with our amazing growth,
    it was time we brought in some help from outside to help make our event of 175 the best one yet! When my Facilities Manager
    suggested we look into Dazzling Streaks Events by Manya Siva, I had some reservations at first. I had not used an outside
    party for our internal, non-Sales/Service Delivery events before, so I cautiously conducted my research on their services and
    capabilities. After weeks of going back and forth on our upcoming Summer Luau event (they respond VERY quickly and are very organized),
    we wound up with something beyond what we could have ever imagined. They arrived early, set up the entire games/photo booth/stage for
    live music, and every single one of their vendors (live music trio, hula dancers, caricaturist, and face painter) were professional
    and very kind to our guests. I expected when push came to shove, there would be some signs of distress, but nope - not a peep.
    From beginning to end, this was perfect execution in every way. Their prices are fair and like I said earlier, they respond and act quickly.
    Those two things are super important in today's competitive market. We look forward to working with them again and again for
    our many upcoming events. Thanks Manya and the entire team for your spectacular service!

Dazzling Streaks Events 8
    Dazzling Streaks Events 9
  • Avijit

Avijit Chatterjee · Married on 01/07/2018

Our beautiful wedding

We can' t thank Manya and her team at Dazzling Streaks Events for making our dream wedding a beautiful reality.
    The entire team is so talented an filled with many great an unique ideas. They are very attentive to detail and
    did an amazing job putting everything together in a timely manner. All of our wedding events had the most beautiful , gorgeous and stunning decor.
    We are still receiving compliments about all of our decor. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding!

Dazzling Streaks Events 10
  • Poly

Poly Chatterjee · Married on 01/05/2018

Highly Recommend

Dear Manya,

Naveen and I and our whole families want to thank you wholeheartedly for everything you did for us.
    You made our dreams a reality. You made the entire wedding coordination process as stress-free and enjoyable as possible.
    You are so warm and kind and so easy to work with. Picking you as our Day-ofCoordinator was the best decision we made. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Love,

PJ and Naveen

Pooja Singh · Married on 01/11/2017

Professional. Polite. Talented

When I met Manya I was thinking this little girl really will do something and location she
    showed us Chardonnay Golf Club, Napa ! is it going to work ??. But after working with her and her entire
    team it was unforgettable experience. It was amazing experience not only us but all the guests.
    Everybody was amazed by their work, decoration, time management, new innovative ideas. Thank god we got her.
    On top of that she was never rude, very sweet talker still strict on her plan. By the end of the wedding we all
    loved her and thought this wedding should be longer. She went beyond to achieve the feeling what we wanted.
    We brought India wedding in Napa Valley. Thank you Manya and your entire team to make us feel
    that way and you guys treated us so nicely. Luv u guys.

Dazzling Streaks Events 14
    Dazzling Streaks Events 15
    Dazzling Streaks Events 16
    Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Ankita

Ankita Mane · Married on 01/07/2017

Top Notch!

I’ve had the pleasure to work with Manya on three large corporate events for my company, including a summer outing and holiday party, each for over 100 employees and their family members.
    She’s professional, organized and incredibly personable! Manya and Dazzling Streaks Events were an invaluable resource not only for sourcing vendors and managing the relationship for the
    life-cycle of planning, but also in coordinating the small details so each event has truly lived up to my vision. She has gone above and beyond in making sure each event went smoothly and righting any problems practically before they’ve arisen. We’ve already secured her for this year’s summer outing and I
    cannot recommend her enough for corporate events. Manya has consistently covered every base and even helped us arrange a company gift to employees. Without her help I would not have been able to relax and enjoy the outings.

Sent on 05/17/2019