Dazzling Photo Booth, LLC Reviews

5 | Evergreen, CO

5 Reviews for Dazzling Photo Booth, LLC

J · Married on 05/13/2017

I don't think I can say enough good things about dazzling photo booth. Chris is very responsive and did such an amazing job. They are affordable and everyone in the picture gets a strip which was awesome as most of the ones I came across usually provided 2 strips. The props were great and clean. Chris also did a great job with helping direct guests to the photo booth guest book and was really attentive and really made the day go so well that everyone had a great time. I would highly recommend them and would use them again!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Kim · Married on 05/22/2016

Chris was amazing! He responded so quickly to calls and emails and helped us pick out a perfect background. They had more props than I have ever seen at a photo booth. Chris worked so hard all night even with the wind and being outside. Everything turned out perfect and I recommend you hire this company!! They were wonderful!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/31/2014

Using this Dazzlin' Photo booth service was a huge hit with my guest and I had an amazing scrapbook with great memories! Our picture strips had our name & wedding date. The staff was friendly and helpful! I would recommend this photo booth to anyone!

Sent on 05/11/2015

marc · Married on 06/21/2014

WOW! Dazzling Photo Booth was more than we ever expected! What a hit at the wedding... Everyone was so excited to use the booth, it was non-stop for the whole wedding. Susie is wonderful running the booth and ensuring all photos turn out well and that everyone has costumes! This was the addition that every wedding and event should have.

OUTSTANDING!

Chris is great to work with, very professional and thorough! Thanks so much Chris!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Sarah · Married on 01/12/2013

Dazzling made our wedding day Spectacular and everyone loved their photo strips!
    The photo guest book turned out beautiful and sits on our coffee table.

Sent on 01/29/2013