38 Reviews for Dayo Onas Weddings and Events

Floral Design (1)
Setup (1)
Backdrops (1)
Vases (1)

If you are looking for a level headed, professional, calm planner and event decorator then Dayo onas wedding events is the place to be. I was so satisfied with the work done that i would even take the stress of planning a wedding again if it is with dayo onas events. The coordination, planning, decor and wedding went smoothly. Thanks so much for your work dayo.

Uzo

Profile Picture Uzoamaka, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

THE BESSTT IN THE BUSINESS!!!! Dayo was amazing!!! From the beginning till the end. She helped us negotiate with vendors, worked with our vision and importantly our budget. She's such a calm spirit and in return it makes the bride calm. I love her and I will recommend her to other brides.

Profile Picture Kosi, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Dance Floor, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Clean Up, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup, Backdrops, Vases

Dayo was a dream come true to work with. She went ABOVE and BEYOND for us during the wedding planning process and the day of our wedding. Because of her, our wedding was way more than what we imagined! We recommend her services to everyone! Thanks so much Dayo

Profile Picture Ij, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dayo and his team goes above and beyond for their clients!

Profile Picture CHIKE, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Dayo made my wedding day a very memorable one! Although she was my decorator, if I had a question regarding anything she was there to answer. She not only worked with our budget which was extremely key for my husband and I, she was very professional, responsive, dependable, and definitely got the job done at its best! Everyone kept telling me how amazing my decor looked! Thank you so much Dayo! With all the up and down I had on my wedding day, when I entered the venue, I literally cried because I was just so amazed on how wonderful everything looked. Dayo, my prayer to you is that the LORD will continue to bless the work of your hands! Amen. You were amazing! If you are looking to use ANY of her services. Don't waste any more time on looking elsewhere I promise dayo will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Nyambe , 8/6/16, 1 Review
4.3

We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Dayo. Dayo did an excellent job, she was very professional, dependable and helpful.

Profile Picture User7507857, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Dayo Onas knows her stuff and helped make the planning process go smoothly.

We also went with most of her suggested vendors and they all turned out great.

Profile Picture Olu, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dayo provided decor and day of coordination for my wedding. Dayo is very professional, will work with your budget and still give you her best. She definitely looks out for the bride. Thank you Dayo.

Profile Picture User6719424, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

They won't regret booking Dayo Onas to plan their event. Best event planner hands down! #planneroflife

Profile Picture Tolu, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Working with Dayo was both fun and professional.
She had the job done, period. We wanted to avoid extra stress and not to have to deal with issues on the wedding day and that's what she did for us. She dealt with the vendors, she kept the program on schedule and she was there at every step to make this day perfect!
The planning and preparation for the wedding was very smooth. She knows what she's doing and we would recommend her services to anyone in need of a great event planner.

Profile Picture Laurent, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Dayo as our Day of Planner and she was awesome. She helped us to focus and hone in on any outstanding details before the wedding. She also consistently kept us on task with regards to our timeline and also filled in the gaps when need be. She was always there to help just in terms of moral support or an alternative vendor.
Most of all on the day when I was so worried and stressed out about individual details, she consistently told me, I got it, I got it, and indeed she did. I didn't need to worry because she and her team had everything under control. I could not have survived without her. She is indeed the Most Awesome Wedding Planner ever !!!

Profile Picture User6749076, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Dayo was amazing!!! Thank you so much

Profile Picture User6035602, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Without Dayo, our wedding would not have been what it was. It was a JOB WELL DONE. Wedding planning can be the most stressful experience of anyone's life. There are bound to be challenges and obstacles along the way, no matter how well you hope things should go. Dayo handled each challenge or issue with grace and professionalism. The compliments that we received about our wedding were all because of her tireless efforts. She and her team put on the best event we could have ever asked for. Dayo has great relationships with many vendors, which made our planning that much easier. She exceeded our expectations. To all who are considering Dayo Onas Events, you will not go wrong with her by your side.

Profile Picture User6047499, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Dayo was able to find me excellent vendors at reduced prices. Her wedding planning services pays for itself; overall I would have spent more on my wedding if I didn't hire her. She's also easy to work to with.

Profile Picture User6056400, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Dayo was really a essential for our wedding day. She provided good guidance to us and helped us select the best vendors for our wedding. She did a great job troubleshooting some tricky situations before and during the wedding. Dayo is really a great person! I definitely recommend her services.

Profile Picture Eric, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Dayo was very helpful at every step of our wedding planning. She was willing to work with us even at the shortest notice possible. She took a huge burden off our shoulders on our wedding day and made us feel so relaxed throughout the whole event. If you looking for a professional wedding planner/Coordinator that knows what she is doing, please holla at DAYO!

Profile Picture TJ, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Dayo Onas is your best choice for a planner/coordinator as she's both insightful and calm amongst other things.
- She helps you get discounts with vendors
- She is calm under pressure, and gets everyone to do what they should in a nice and calm way, without them feeling like they are being bossed around.
- Dayo ensures you the bride is calm and happy at all times.

From this newlywed bride to you, you cannot make a better choice than Dayo Onas.

Profile Picture User5249568, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Kenny and I truly appreciate Dayo and her crew. She is very professional and proactive with every task. She went above and beyond making sure all went well on our special day and coordinated with our other vendors. She was always a call away when needed.

Thanks Dayo.

Profile Picture Lola, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Dayo you were awesome! On both engagement and wedding day, my wife and I really appreciate your help .

Profile Picture User5163072, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Dayo was very professional and made sure my day ran smoothly. She handled my big wedding with lots of uninvited guests very well. She made sure I was stress free. I would definitely recommend Dayo to anyone.

Profile Picture Hamidat, 5/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Dayo was person's person and understood the cultural intrigues at play before and during our wedding. She helped get us to the ceremony on time and did her best to mitigate little issues that came up. Thank Dayo

Profile Picture Olajide, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Dayo was great to work with! She provided very helpful suggestions to make our wedding fun and she was very flexible with our budget.

Profile Picture User4504357, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I think Dayo Onas Event Planning & Design Services deserves a star rating of 5. The team is very professional, provides prompt responses and services, and very enthusiastic about the services that are provided. The team stayed and communicated with me the entire day of the wedding and was quick to find solutions to unforeseen events that occurred throughout that day. I will recommend Dayo Onas Event Planning & Design Services to bride who wants to feel relaxed, word-free and calm on their wedding day.

Profile Picture User4388536, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Felt like a family member was planning my event. Really keep your best interest at heart

Profile Picture Melvin, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

The wedding decor was very elegant!!! Price was very affordable...I will definitely recommend Dayo Onas Event Services.

Profile Picture Jo, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews