14 Reviews for DayDream PhotoStudio

One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
14 DayDream PhotoStudio Reviews

Where do I begin, absolutely amazing service & photographers. Both of them made me, the bride, feel like they were part of my family when they were taking videos & pictures. My husband & I were absolutely delighted with the service and the outcome of everything. I will refer them to anyone who wants an affordable service and to be able to work with the nicest photographers EVER!!!!

Profile Picture sam, 6/16/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Absolutely love the work and dedication! The moment Khrystyna arrived she began her creative work taking pictures through the most wonderful views !!! I’m already planning on calling her for when I have my first baby! God bless this business.

Profile Picture Dulce, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Vlad is a wonderful and very personable videographer. He arrived on time and prepared to film every important moment of our wedding. The quality of the video captured with his equipment and his strong editing and presentation prowess exceeded all of our expectations. I have shown our highlight video to many friends and the reaction has always been astonishment and a compliment on picking such a wonderful videographer.
We also added the photo booth through his company, DayDream Photo Studio. Our guests absolutely loved it and we loved the photo album we received with their pictures and messages to us.
Thank you Vlad!
My wife and I couldn’t be any happier with your services.

Profile Picture Jeremiah, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Super professional, affordable, great quality of work!! Khrystyna is extremely easy to get along with, she's has a great sense of humor and is really accommodating!! Will recommended to anyone who wants their pictures done for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A huge thanks to Krystyna for being beyond amazing! She was so patient, considering our circumstances. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our big day. We don't really like taking pictures, and she made the process easy and smooth.

Profile Picture Marcela, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Krystyna and Vlad were everything we wanted in more to shoot our wedding day. We were looking for a local photographer within our budget. Fast forward to two months later the photos are immaculate. My friend had a unorganized photographer but after seeing our photos she was in luck to have Daydream available for her day. They are so accommodating, quick with follow ups and were on top of us for last minute things (which helps a semi-organized person like myself :) . I am looking forward to working with them in the future for their other services.

Profile Picture Sheva, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Khrystyna was an AMAZING photographer. She did exactly what we asked & more. Our wedding was not in our home state & she made sure we communicated everything beforehand so that it would go exactly to our liking. My husband & I were thoroughly pleasead with her professionalism & quity of work.

Profile Picture genesis, 6/11/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Gen, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I hired Khrystyna to be our wedding photographer and she was INCREDIBLE! She was patient and kind, and not overly distracting to us or our guests while she took pictures during the ceremony. The pictures came out incredible, and we received them very timely! We were so blessed to have her!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I just wanted to say how HAPPY we were with Daydream Photo studio.
The pictures and video came out beautiful. Photo booth was so fun. It
was GREAT to get scrap book with a copy of each photo along with a
written message for us. We couldn't of been happier!!!The Vlad and
Khrystyna were delightful and very helpful the entire time. Their prices
are beyond reasonable! We would recommended them to many people!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making our wedding such a special one!

Profile Picture Nataliia, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I were thrilled with the outcome of both photography and videography at Day Dream photo studio for our wedding! They were super easy and fun to work with! We would absolutely recommend them for outstanding photography and videography to any other couples looking to complete their special day with a lifetime of memories. :-)

Profile Picture Kayla, 2/11/17, 1 Review

My experience with Daydream Photostudio was amazing. They are such
warm and friendly people that immediately make you feel comfortable
and put you at ease. My husband and I are both feel awkward in front
of the camera, but Vlad and Krystyna made us feel relaxed and comfy
and capture amazing pictures that we will cherish forever.They were
very understanding through out, making everything go smoothly. Thank
you

Profile Picture Nally, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Khrystyna and Vlad did a fantastic job at capturing one of the most
emotional and beautiful day of our lives.They are exceptional
photographers and super professional. If you are looking for wedding
photographers, I strongly recommend them. They are the best !!!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/4/11, 1 Review