DayDream PhotoStudio Reviews

23 | Brooklyn, NY

23 Reviews for DayDream PhotoStudio

23 DayDream PhotoStudio Reviews

sam · Getting married on 06/16/2020

Where do I begin, absolutely amazing service & photographers. Both of them made me, the bride, feel like they were part of my family when they were taking videos & pictures. My husband & I were absolutely delighted with the service and the outcome of everything. I will refer them to anyone who wants an affordable service and to be able to work with the nicest photographers EVER!!!!

Samantha · Getting married on 12/23/2018

Had an excellent experience with Vlad! Going into the session, I was really nervous because I had never done anything like it before. The moment we met him, he made us feel like he had known us forever! Initially, I was a bit nervous about the quality because I could not believe how reasonable it was. However, the quality exceeded expectations and came out absolutely beautiful! I could not recommend them enough!

DayDream PhotoStudio 1
    DayDream PhotoStudio 2
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!

I worked with Vlad for our engagement and wedding photos and I honestly cannot say enough good things about him. Him and his videographer (also Vlad) were very professional, patient, and efficient. They were organized and kept our day flowing with ease. I just got a few photos back from my wedding last week (the sneak peek photos were SUPER quick!) and they are absolutely breathtaking. I would definitely recommend to anyone, especially given their reasonable prices. Thank you so much!

DayDream PhotoStudio 3
    DayDream PhotoStudio 4
    DayDream PhotoStudio 5
    DayDream PhotoStudio 6

Nicole · Married on 08/23/2018

If you want pictures of your special day done right you will hire Krystyna! She has a vision that is unexplainable, her talent is exceptional!!

Ainav · Married on 08/21/2018

When planning our wedding, one of our biggest worries was the pictures. We wanted to be left with amazing pictures capturing the special moments of the event. Khrystyna and Vlad did not disappoint. They were both extremely calming on such a stressful day (a vibe which was more than welcome!). The pictures and video turned out better than we could have imagined. We did not notice them at all during the ceremony, yet we have a superfluous of amazing pictures and a great video. We would definitely hire Khrystyna and Vlad for future events.

Victoria · Married on 08/11/2018

Khrystyna was fantastic. The photos are lovely, and she followed the bride's preferences to a tee.
    She was always there for the "action shot," but so unobtrusive as to be almost invisible. Not sure how she does that, but it is magic! We were simply delighted.

DayDream PhotoStudio 7
    DayDream PhotoStudio 8
    DayDream PhotoStudio 9

Susan · Married on 06/09/2018

We hired Khrystina and Vlad for our daughter's wedding and they did a fabulous job! They were extremely easy to contact via email, text or phone. A major plus! The 'Sneak Peek' pictures are absolutely amazing. My daughter and her husband was so comfortable with them and the pictures showed that... We couldn't be happier, so far. I will certainly hire them again.

DayDream PhotoStudio 10
    DayDream PhotoStudio 11
    DayDream PhotoStudio 12
    DayDream PhotoStudio 13
    DayDream PhotoStudio 14

Heather · Married on 05/19/2018

Khrystyna and Vlad were amazing. They made us feel comfortable on our wedding day when our nerves were at their peak! They helped us create perfect memories that we enjoy looking back on often. Our friends and family couldn’t believe the amount of photos and quality that we got back within two months of our wedding. The album was amazing and the highlight reel was perfect. Thank you guys!!

DayDream PhotoStudio 15
    DayDream PhotoStudio 16
    DayDream PhotoStudio 17

Antoine · Married on 05/04/2018

Khrystyna has been amazing during the wedding, didn't see her during the ceremony but she got some amazing shots.
    The pictures are awesome, she's definitely the deal!
    You can close your eyes and go for it, you won't be disappointed.
    Very creative, Thanks again
    We'll definitely call her again for some occasions.
    Maggy & Antoine

Deanna · Married on 03/17/2018

I booked DayDream right after meeting Khrystyna. She is beyond down to earth and easy to talk to. Right before the wedding we went over every detail which put me at ease and she was extremely flexible when i kept changing what time i wanted to start the day of! On that day she was so easy to work with and kept me calm. All ny friends and family had a blast with her and lover her sense of humor. Anything i wanted she did! We got a sneak peek a few days after the wedding and i couldnt wait to see the rest. They were all so beautiful and i am so happy with how they turned out! She got us the rest of our pictures on our month anniversary which i couldnt believe! I know most photo studios can take months. i would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! Thank you again!

Dulce · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely love the work and dedication! The moment Khrystyna arrived she began her creative work taking pictures through the most wonderful views !!! I’m already planning on calling her for when I have my first baby! God bless this business.

Jeremiah · Married on 10/14/2017

Vlad is a wonderful and very personable videographer. He arrived on time and prepared to film every important moment of our wedding. The quality of the video captured with his equipment and his strong editing and presentation prowess exceeded all of our expectations. I have shown our highlight video to many friends and the reaction has always been astonishment and a compliment on picking such a wonderful videographer.
    We also added the photo booth through his company, DayDream Photo Studio. Our guests absolutely loved it and we loved the photo album we received with their pictures and messages to us.
    Thank you Vlad!
    My wife and I couldn’t be any happier with your services.

Liz · Married on 10/06/2017

Super professional, affordable, great quality of work!! Khrystyna is extremely easy to get along with, she's has a great sense of humor and is really accommodating!! Will recommended to anyone who wants their pictures done for any occasion!!

Marcela · Married on 09/08/2017

A huge thanks to Krystyna for being beyond amazing! She was so patient, considering our circumstances. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our big day. We don't really like taking pictures, and she made the process easy and smooth.

Sent on 10/30/2017

DayDream PhotoStudio's reply:

Thank you for your review! I enjoyed working with you guys

Sheva · Married on 07/21/2017

Krystyna and Vlad were everything we wanted in more to shoot our wedding day. We were looking for a local photographer within our budget. Fast forward to two months later the photos are immaculate. My friend had a unorganized photographer but after seeing our photos she was in luck to have Daydream available for her day. They are so accommodating, quick with follow ups and were on top of us for last minute things (which helps a semi-organized person like myself :) . I am looking forward to working with them in the future for their other services.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Thank you so much . Was so nice to see you at Youla's wedding
  • genesis

genesis · Married on 06/11/2017

Khrystyna was an AMAZING photographer. She did exactly what we asked & more. Our wedding was not in our home state & she made sure we communicated everything beforehand so that it would go exactly to our liking. My husband & I were thoroughly pleasead with her professionalism & quity of work.

Sent on 10/08/2017

DayDream PhotoStudio's reply:

Thank you so much. Your wedding was amazing.

Gen · Married on 06/11/2017

Emily · Married on 06/10/2017

I hired Khrystyna to be our wedding photographer and she was INCREDIBLE! She was patient and kind, and not overly distracting to us or our guests while she took pictures during the ceremony. The pictures came out incredible, and we received them very timely! We were so blessed to have her!

DayDream PhotoStudio 18
    DayDream PhotoStudio 19
    DayDream PhotoStudio 20
    DayDream PhotoStudio 21

Kayla · Married on 02/11/2017

My husband and I were thrilled with the outcome of both photography and videography at Day Dream photo studio for our wedding! They were super easy and fun to work with! We would absolutely recommend them for outstanding photography and videography to any other couples looking to complete their special day with a lifetime of memories. :-)

Nataliia · Married on 02/11/2017

I just wanted to say how HAPPY we were with Daydream Photo studio.
    The pictures and video came out beautiful. Photo booth was so fun. It
    was GREAT to get scrap book with a copy of each photo along with a
    written message for us. We couldn't of been happier!!!The Vlad and
    Khrystyna were delightful and very helpful the entire time. Their prices
    are beyond reasonable! We would recommended them to many people!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making our wedding such a special one!

Nally · Married on 10/01/2016

My experience with Daydream Photostudio was amazing. They are such
    warm and friendly people that immediately make you feel comfortable
    and put you at ease. My husband and I are both feel awkward in front
    of the camera, but Vlad and Krystyna made us feel relaxed and comfy
    and capture amazing pictures that we will cherish forever.They were
    very understanding through out, making everything go smoothly. Thank
    you

Julia · Married on 06/04/2011

Khrystyna and Vlad did a fantastic job at capturing one of the most
    emotional and beautiful day of our lives.They are exceptional
    photographers and super professional. If you are looking for wedding
    photographers, I strongly recommend them. They are the best !!!