DaybreakPics.com Reviews

12 Reviews for DaybreakPics.com

1 User photo

DaybreakPics.com 1

Leslie · Married on 10/14/2017

We hired Sunny to photograph our wedding. He was more than willing to work within our budget and gave us ideas that we hadn’t thought about to work with our time restraints. Great experience and definitely would recommend him!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Katya · Married on 09/02/2017

Great pictures and great people to work with. Very reasonable price
    Thank you !!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Diana · Married on 08/12/2017

Sunny was a great photographer! He always made the time to meet with us to make sure he got all the details we wanted. The pictures are gorgeous and with great quality. He captured every special moment. I would recommend it 100%!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Shelia · Married on 07/29/2017

Sunny is always friendly, very professional and takes beautiful photos!! My daughter and I were both honored to have him take the photos at both of our weddings this year!! He also takes the photos at my high school reunions. We loved the photo booth last year - so fun! I highly recommend Sunny Thomas with Daybreakpics.com!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Carmen · Married on 03/11/2017

My husband and I were matried at Thunderbird Chapel in March. Sunny was there early to make sure everything was in order. He did a great job with our photos, and would hire him again. We received our photos in a timely manner as well. He knew exactly what we wanted, and more.

Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    DaybreakPics.com 2

Jordie · Married on 07/28/2016

Sunny was awesome! He lives in another city, but was willing to meet halfway in order for us to meet and get to know each other and work out the details. He was the best photographer I could find within our budget, and even if we'd had a larger budget, I still would've chosen Sunny. He worked with us on everything before the wedding so that I felt good with how things were proceeding. On the day of, he arrived at just the right time and he was so quick! We were running late before the ceremony (of course), but Sunny got all of our pictures in with time to spare, and they were perfect on top of that. I'm so glad we chose Sunny. We love our wedding pictures and we could not be happier with the way they turned out.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Leah · Married on 10/24/2015

Sunny was great to work with for our engagement pictures, I really appreciate that he took the time to look at the ideas I had and did his best to recreate them! The quality and editing is great. You can tell he loves doing this and wants you to be happy with the end result!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Jillian · Married on 05/16/2015

Absolutely amazing! Loved the pictures! Caught all of the moments! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Bradley · Married on 11/15/2014

Sunny is an awesome, professional photographer. My wife and I were very impressed by the work he did for our wedding. He used a variety of different technologies to enhance the quality of the photo. His attention to detail is impeccable.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2014

Weddings can be pretty overwhelming to plan, especially with a low budget like my husband & I had. The one thing people kept telling me was you MUST get a good photographer, no matter the cost, because that is what you'll tangibly have to remember that day with. Sunny Thomas not only worked with me for a price we could afford, but I get compliment after compliment about how beautiful our wedding pictures are! Noah & I just sat (with tears & laughter) remembering that day through some of the most beautiful pictures! I am SO grateful and would recommend him to anyone. Plus, having a good photographer takes one area of stress off your mind for that day!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Lacy · Married on 03/23/2013

I can't tell you how pleased we were with Sunny! He did everything he could to make sure that we were happy with our shots and with our photos. We have stunning memories from our wedding, engagement photos, and the bridal portrait sitting. I tell all of my friends looking for a photographer to use Daybreak!

Sent on 05/10/2013

Shannon · Married on 03/02/2013

Loved working with Sunny at DayBreakPics.Com!!! My engagement pictures were good & had excellent colors! He took the time to get to know us, which made us fall in love with the engagement picture setting too. My wedding day pictures were priceless. He's very patient and even helped me with my wedding day timeline too! He captured a lot of beautiful & timeless pictures of me, my husband, family & friends!

Sent on 06/20/2013