Day Glow Professional Makeup Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 05/23/2020
    Excellent job!! Very professional and knowledgeable! Highly recommend!
    Launa Married on 06/16/2018
    Khala was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was professional, efficient and did a beautiful job on my makeup. I will definitely call her for my next event!!
    Amber Married on 09/16/2017
    "What can I say?! Amazing work and an amazing company makes for one great day!!! I was a bridesmaid and Khala did my makeup. Pretty quickly actually, and much more beautifully than I could have ever imagined. It was a blessing meeting her that day! She is the BEST MAKEUP ARTIST in Reno!

5 stars all the way.... Thanks again Khala!
    Kristen Married on 12/09/2016
    It’s no front page news every bride wants to be stunning on her wedding day—but there’s a gal out there that really knows how to enhance your beauty! Khala Yant has an amazing eye for colors that compliment your skin tone, outfits, and bone structure, in addition to having great product knowledge. I loved her attentive listening when describing the look I wanted. Her ability to enhance natural beauty instead of trying to hide it (as I feel many artists do) was fantastic. She did an amazing job. I remember looking in the mirror and just saying “WOW.” Her skills are nothing short of superior, and I won’t hesitate to recommend her to furture brides! When it comes to makeup by Khala, she’ll leave you feeling/looking nothing short of camera ready and beautifully confident. Be ready to be a jaw dropper.
    Stefanie Married on 09/19/2015
    I met Khala by chance when I hired her to do a trial run of my wedding makeup and show me what I needed and how I could apply it myself on my wedding day. Khala did such an amazing job with my makeup (& there is so much more technique and talent to it than I realized!) that I hired her for my big day! She did my makeup and several bridesmaids and our photos turned out spectacularly! She even stayed until after the ceremony for a touch-up before I took more photos. She was worth every penny and we hired her for my sister-in-law’s wedding too! I should also mention Khala has a positive and inviting personality, works efficiently and is in touch with you before the event to ensure it all runs smoothly! Love her! You can’t go wrong to hire Khala!
    Kayleene Married on 11/01/2014
    I have had my make up done several times for special occasions, Day Glow is by far the best I have had. Khala is an AmAzInG make-up artist. She has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. Her airbrushing is flawless, she is truly talented and made me feel naturally beautiful. My makeup lasted all night with no touch ups .Her cost is extremely fair as well. I would not hesitate...book now so you don't miss out on having her!
    Lesley Married on 07/11/2018
    Khala Yant is a wonderful makeup artist and is very pleasant to work with, she really knows a beautiful bridal look and is so personable.