Day Eight Studios Reviews

Day Eight Studios 6
Day Eight Studios 7
  • Amy

Amy Schlesinger · Married on 08/03/2019

We love tori & scott! Amazing pictures and video!

Day Eight Studios is incredible. Tori & Scott are an amazing team to work with. We hired them for our Engagement Shoot and again for our Wedding Day. We hired a 4 person team so they brought two more incredible people with them - 2 photographers and 2 videographers. We were nervous about being the center of attention during our engagement shoot but they easily made us feel comfortable and have fun capturing our most intimate moments face-to-face :) They made our wedding day fun but also kept the ball rolling on all of the photos we needed. They weren't demanding our rude though and respected our time having fun at our wedding and living in the moment. The quality of their work in incredible - our sneak peek photos and teaser video are already making us cry daily and relive our special day. We absolutely loved working with them and they are the perfect team. If you are looking for amazing, friendly people to capture your day and produce quality work then you must hire Day Eight Studios. You absolutely will not regret this decision!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Ashlyn · Married on 07/27/2019

Love their work!

I would definitely work with Day Eight Studios if you are getting married!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2019

RUN, don't walk, to book with Day Eight Studios!!!

Oh gosh, where do I even start?! I only have my 'sneak peak' photos from my wedding and I could cry just thinking about how grateful I am for Tori and Scott. I can't thank them enough for documenting the best day of our lives (and making sure we had a blast in the process!!!). I knew from the time I first saw their work that they would be the ones who photographed/videoed my wedding, no matter what! THEY ARE THE BEST, and I mean that! They are professional, fun, creative, AND affordable! I can't wait to see where their business goes in the future. My guests have all commented on how efficient they are, and one even told me that Tori (our photographer) was complimenting me while photographing us, and that she even said "I can't take a bad picture of her" at one point. WOW. They made my husband and I feel like superstars the whole time and my husband, who HATES pictures, was totally enjoying it! In the end, all you have after your wedding day is the pictures and videos that you trust someone to take! Their work speaks volumes, but if you are still trying to decide on someone to document the best day of your lives, let me be the one to tell you that Tori and Scott with Day Eight Studios will exceed expectations every step of the way. Thank you both from the bottom of my heart for the amazing memories that I will always have thanks to you!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Day Eight Studios 11
  • Emily

Emily Segarra · Married on 05/25/2019

Dream Team

Our wedding was May 25th, 2019 in St. Augustine, Fl and it was pretty perfect! I fell in love with Tori and Scott’s work at a wedding expo and from there on I decided to stalk them on social media. Their work is STUNNING! Tori’s photos are light and airy which screams romance while Scott’s videos are fun and engaging!l and makes you want to party! They both are able to capture the perfect moments! Not only were they super talented and told us exactly what to do but they were also my biggest cheerleaders of the day! I mean who wouldn’t want a photographer telling you how beautiful you look ;) anyways I would recommend them to anyone without reservation! Thank you for being a part of my special day!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Day Eight Studios 17
    Day Eight Studios 18

James · Married on 03/02/2019

A dream to work with!

We absolutely loved working with Tori and Scott! They helped give us direction, took stunning photos and were invested in us from our first meeting. We could not be more thrilled with our photos- they are amazing.

Thank you so much for everything!

Nicole and James

Sent on 06/05/2019

Shelby Mitchell · Married on 12/29/2018

The absolute best

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Scott and Tori. From our first meeting with them all the way to our wedding day, they were so great! My husband and I were not fans of being in front of a camera but these two made us feel so comfortable and completely ourselves. Their work is incredible. We were so happy with how our engagement shoot, wedding photos, and videos turned out. They truly captured our love so beautifully and I’m so glad we chose to work with them! They truly care about their clients and really strive to build a personal relationship with you! It is evident in their product last that they take time when editing and present the nothing but the best quality. My husband and I hope to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Day Eight Studios 19
    Day Eight Studios 20
    Day Eight Studios 21
    Day Eight Studios 22

Lynde · Married on 03/03/2018

Scott and Tori are WONDERFUL! From our first meeting, before we ever decided for sure to go with Day Eight, they were friendly, open to answer any questions, reasonable, and flexible. Day Eight Studios did all photography for our engagement session, as well as photography and videography for our rehearsal dinner, post toast party, and wedding day. They blended into everything our wedding weekend so everyone felt comfortable, and they were quick while still capturing our day BEAUTIFULLY! I absolutely recommend Day Eight Studios for photography AND videography!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Day Eight Studios 23
    Day Eight Studios 24
    Day Eight Studios 25
    Day Eight Studios 26
    Day Eight Studios 27

Makenzie · Married on 02/03/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Scott and Tori! I knew I wanted a company that could do both photography and videography. I came across the Day Eight Studios website from a simple google search, and became obsessed with the style of their work. They were the first big “yes” decision I made regarding my wedding! The day of the wedding, Scott and Tori were such a dream to work with. We had a blast hanging out all day together! They did such a great job at directing our bridal party and family to ensure we got all the pictures and video footage we need. By the next morning, we had a sneak peek video trailer capturing some of the best moments from the day. And by that night, we had about 25 sneak peek pictures! It was so wonderful to be able to share that video and the pictures with everybody so quickly - everyone already wanted to relive the day and that helped us do it! Overall, Day Eight Studios was a fantastic company to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Day Eight Studios 28
    Day Eight Studios 29
    Day Eight Studios 30
    Day Eight Studios 31

Kara · Married on 12/16/2017

Wonderful videographers!!

Scott and Tori were so sweet and calming to work with on our wedding day (which you’ll want a team like this!!) and did a wonderful job on our video. They were so flexible and accommodating! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2017

Having two photographers is and was amazing for various reasons— you get two artistic perspectives and you have two people managing and photographing the wedding party and family photos which makes
    things seamless and quick! I, the bride, am clueless on how to pose and they were there every step of the way ensuring I look like a pro! They love what they do and made our entire photo experience fun and relaxing. We will use them as we grow into a family and want to capture more beautiful memories.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Day Eight Studios 36
    Day Eight Studios 37
    Day Eight Studios 38

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

It was such a pleasure working with both Tori and Scott! We got some of our sneak peek photos from our wedding already and I am in love! I cannot wait to see the rest. Absolutely stunning work. And they made taking wedding photos so easy and fun!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Katie · Married on 12/10/2016

After hearing from a few other brides that videography is a must for your wedding day, I started my search. I contacted several companies, but their prices were way out of budget. Came across Day Eight Studios and I was so thankful for their budget friendly packages! We have not received our final product yet, but I can tell that they do high quality work.

On the wedding day, they were awesome about letting us enjoy our time and didn't bog us down for a million things (as I've heard about other videographers). The interview was short and sweet and the drone was quite impressive!

Scott and Tori were timely and extremely sweet! Great investment and I would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

Scott and Tori, with Day Eight Studios, were such a pleasure to deal with and everything went so smoothly! I'm so excited to see the finished product, but after seeing Day Eight's other work, I have no doubt that I will love it! Both Scott and Tori were so easygoing and friendly. They worked so well with our photographers and were so flexible with our timeline. The value for their services is unbeatable, allowing couples on a more restrictive budget to still afford high-quality videography! I also love that they integrate drone footage into their work. I am so thrilled to have found Scott and Tori, and I would highly recommend them to other couples!

Sent on 10/12/2016

We met Scott and Tori at a wedding expo in Jacksonville Florida. I am so glad we selected them because there service was absolutely amazing. We used them for both photography and videography. Our wedding was over the summer and it about 90 degrees. I was expecting our pictures to look a hot sweaty mess but they were flawless and absolutely stunning! They were very professional and gave lots of direction and ideas for different action shots. They captured every single detail from top to bottom , inside and out! My only suggestion would be is to hire someone to handle there customer service part such as emails and phone calls. They are soooo busy so I understand sometimes they can not always respond right away or within 24-48 hours but as a bride planning a huge wedding sometimes you want answers right then and there. Nether than less their work is truly worth the wait. Scott and tori went above and beyond to make sure that I recieved my photo album and highlight video before Thanksgiving by personally delivering it to my house. I was truly impressed with their efforts to get it to me since I have family in town. Scott and Tori are the bomb and I would recommend them in a heartbeat! 5 STARS!!!!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Briana · Married on 05/14/2016

I met Scott and Tori at a wedding expo in the summer of 2015, however, I didn't think a videographer would fit into our wedding budget at the time. About three months before the wedding, I decided to contact Scott and see about packages they offered and availability. Luckily, they just so happen to have our wedding date available, so my husband and I decided on a full day of video coverage. We then met Scott a few weeks before the wedding in person to go over last minute details, which helped to ease some pre-wedding day stresses. I can without hesitation say hiring Scott and Tori was the BEST last minute decision my husband and I made for our wedding. They are so down to earth, and even Tori helped secure my veil in my hair when my mom was having trouble. Their highlight video had myself, bridesmaids and family in tears it was SO beautiful, and captured the most perfect memories within the short clip. We just received our DVDs of the wedding day and were shocked at how much we had already forgotten, and also were laughing hysterically at best men speeches. I would undoubtedly recommend Day 8 Studios. From one bride to another- investing in a quality videographer for the most amazing day of your life is priceless!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 03/26/2016

Scott and Tori were absolutely amazing. I had a small, very simple, intimate wedding and Tori's photos made it seem like a grandiose event. The photos were perfectly done, even with the dark clouds and rain that tried to dampen the morning. I could not be happier with how they turned out. I cried and cried when I saw them! I was instantly taken back to my wedding day and the million different emotions I felt that day. Now, I get to relive that moment for the rest of my life with these incredible pictures. I can't wait to use Day Eight Studios again for future events. They are professional, kind, and full of so much talent!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Scott was wonderful to work with. We met him and his wife at a bridal expo several months before our wedding. We decided only 1 month before the wedding that a videographer would fit into our budget. Thankfully Scott was still available for our date. He was professional, prompt, and very helpful. The day of the wedding he kept me calm with his sense of humor and has been prompt with the video return. Our ceremony ran late and Scott gratefully was willing to stay longer at the reception in order to capture those special moments. I highly recommend day eight studios!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Kim · Married on 02/20/2016

Scott and Tori are both extremely professional and knowledgeable. On the wedding day, it can be a stressful time for all the parties and they were able to provide their service and keep everyone calm. They focus on the request of the bride/groom and make sure they get every shot that has been requested of them. I would highly recommend to anyone to use Day Eight Studios for your videography needs.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Kelly · Married on 01/02/2016

The staff of Day Eight Studios were absolutely amazing! Scott and Tori are a husband and wife team - they are loving, creative, and truly care about their clients. They were professional, flexible with our timeline, and so kind. They captured not only the traditional photos but also so many creative ones, which were just lovely. The pictures are absolutely beautiful - I cannot wait to see the video and the rest of the photos! I could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/06/2014

Great team! We had our wedding at the winterbourne inn and Scott and his team were very knowledgable and professional through the entire process!

Sent on 12/18/2014
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2013

This company did everything from our engagement shoot to our big day and his team was there from the rehearsal until the very end of our reception. I can't say enough about the professionalism and talent this team has! They're very responsive to any requests or questions you have throughout the whole process and it truly took stress off of me as the bride to know that our wedding was taken care of! We used this company for their photography and videography and couldn't be more pleased with the outcome! Definitely check this company out for your future needs!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2017

Scott and Tori and their staff make a great team! I highly recommend 2 photographers/videographers as you will get 2 perspectives. I also highly recommend splurging to get a wedding video (I still cry when I watch mine and well worth the money!) They are very flexible and open to what you want. They are accommodating and are very good with keeping you on track during the wedding so you get all the pictures you wanted. If there are any questions/concerns, they will respond within a reasonable time and give you a peace of mind. My husband and I definitely want them to be our family's photographers in the future. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Arren · Married on 01/20/2017

Great team (Scott and Tori) and loved their flexibility in creating our vision!

Production is great and they spend a lot of time working to ensure it is exactly what you request. If you know exactly what you want and don't want a Photographer/Videographer's vision to impede on that, choose Day Eight. They have the perfect balance of knowing exactly what to do with your particular style.

They are super flexible; they worked with our schedule, made sure they had a package for us and captured everything we asked for. It takes immense care, time, and talent to do that!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Molly · Married on 10/07/2017

Tori and Scott Lowery were hired for our wedding video. They were only rated a 4 on value and quality of service because I have not yet seen the video. However, I have no doubt that it will be amazing. I watched many of their videos and every last one of them are amazing. On the day of the wedding, Tori and Scott were very laid back but professional. They were pleasant and good-natured, even when things with the wedding were not going as planned. Our wedding coordinator forgot our sparklers for the exit. Tori was quick to come up with a solution so that we could have our exit. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/15/2017