17 Reviews for Day Eight Studios

Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)
Digital Download (1)
17 Day Eight Studios Reviews

Scott and Tori are WONDERFUL! From our first meeting, before we ever decided for sure to go with Day Eight, they were friendly, open to answer any questions, reasonable, and flexible. Day Eight Studios did all photography for our engagement session, as well as photography and videography for our rehearsal dinner, post toast party, and wedding day. They blended into everything our wedding weekend so everyone felt comfortable, and they were quick while still capturing our day BEAUTIFULLY! I absolutely recommend Day Eight Studios for photography AND videography!

Profile Picture Lynde, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Download

I can’t say enough good things about Scott and Tori! I knew I wanted a company that could do both photography and videography. I came across the Day Eight Studios website from a simple google search, and became obsessed with the style of their work. They were the first big “yes” decision I made regarding my wedding! The day of the wedding, Scott and Tori were such a dream to work with. We had a blast hanging out all day together! They did such a great job at directing our bridal party and family to ensure we got all the pictures and video footage we need. By the next morning, we had a sneak peek video trailer capturing some of the best moments from the day. And by that night, we had about 25 sneak peek pictures! It was so wonderful to be able to share that video and the pictures with everybody so quickly - everyone already wanted to relive the day and that helped us do it! Overall, Day Eight Studios was a fantastic company to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Makenzie, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Having two photographers is and was amazing for various reasons— you get two artistic perspectives and you have two people managing and photographing the wedding party and family photos which makes
things seamless and quick! I, the bride, am clueless on how to pose and they were there every step of the way ensuring I look like a pro! They love what they do and made our entire photo experience fun and relaxing. We will use them as we grow into a family and want to capture more beautiful memories.

Photo
Profile Picture Amanda, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

It was such a pleasure working with both Tori and Scott! We got some of our sneak peek photos from our wedding already and I am in love! I cannot wait to see the rest. Absolutely stunning work. And they made taking wedding photos so easy and fun!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

After hearing from a few other brides that videography is a must for your wedding day, I started my search. I contacted several companies, but their prices were way out of budget. Came across Day Eight Studios and I was so thankful for their budget friendly packages! We have not received our final product yet, but I can tell that they do high quality work.

On the wedding day, they were awesome about letting us enjoy our time and didn't bog us down for a million things (as I've heard about other videographers). The interview was short and sweet and the drone was quite impressive!

Scott and Tori were timely and extremely sweet! Great investment and I would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

Scott and Tori, with Day Eight Studios, were such a pleasure to deal with and everything went so smoothly! I'm so excited to see the finished product, but after seeing Day Eight's other work, I have no doubt that I will love it! Both Scott and Tori were so easygoing and friendly. They worked so well with our photographers and were so flexible with our timeline. The value for their services is unbeatable, allowing couples on a more restrictive budget to still afford high-quality videography! I also love that they integrate drone footage into their work. I am so thrilled to have found Scott and Tori, and I would highly recommend them to other couples!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/24/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

We met Scott and Tori at a wedding expo in Jacksonville Florida. I am so glad we selected them because there service was absolutely amazing. We used them for both photography and videography. Our wedding was over the summer and it about 90 degrees. I was expecting our pictures to look a hot sweaty mess but they were flawless and absolutely stunning! They were very professional and gave lots of direction and ideas for different action shots. They captured every single detail from top to bottom , inside and out! My only suggestion would be is to hire someone to handle there customer service part such as emails and phone calls. They are soooo busy so I understand sometimes they can not always respond right away or within 24-48 hours but as a bride planning a huge wedding sometimes you want answers right then and there. Nether than less their work is truly worth the wait. Scott and tori went above and beyond to make sure that I recieved my photo album and highlight video before Thanksgiving by personally delivering it to my house. I was truly impressed with their efforts to get it to me since I have family in town. Scott and Tori are the bomb and I would recommend them in a heartbeat! 5 STARS!!!!

Profile Picture User7434498, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I met Scott and Tori at a wedding expo in the summer of 2015, however, I didn't think a videographer would fit into our wedding budget at the time. About three months before the wedding, I decided to contact Scott and see about packages they offered and availability. Luckily, they just so happen to have our wedding date available, so my husband and I decided on a full day of video coverage. We then met Scott a few weeks before the wedding in person to go over last minute details, which helped to ease some pre-wedding day stresses. I can without hesitation say hiring Scott and Tori was the BEST last minute decision my husband and I made for our wedding. They are so down to earth, and even Tori helped secure my veil in my hair when my mom was having trouble. Their highlight video had myself, bridesmaids and family in tears it was SO beautiful, and captured the most perfect memories within the short clip. We just received our DVDs of the wedding day and were shocked at how much we had already forgotten, and also were laughing hysterically at best men speeches. I would undoubtedly recommend Day 8 Studios. From one bride to another- investing in a quality videographer for the most amazing day of your life is priceless!

Profile Picture Briana, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, DVD, Documentary

Scott was wonderful to work with. We met him and his wife at a bridal expo several months before our wedding. We decided only 1 month before the wedding that a videographer would fit into our budget. Thankfully Scott was still available for our date. He was professional, prompt, and very helpful. The day of the wedding he kept me calm with his sense of humor and has been prompt with the video return. Our ceremony ran late and Scott gratefully was willing to stay longer at the reception in order to capture those special moments. I highly recommend day eight studios!

Profile Picture RObin, 3/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

Scott and Tori were absolutely amazing. I had a small, very simple, intimate wedding and Tori's photos made it seem like a grandiose event. The photos were perfectly done, even with the dark clouds and rain that tried to dampen the morning. I could not be happier with how they turned out. I cried and cried when I saw them! I was instantly taken back to my wedding day and the million different emotions I felt that day. Now, I get to relive that moment for the rest of my life with these incredible pictures. I can't wait to use Day Eight Studios again for future events. They are professional, kind, and full of so much talent!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott and Tori are both extremely professional and knowledgeable. On the wedding day, it can be a stressful time for all the parties and they were able to provide their service and keep everyone calm. They focus on the request of the bride/groom and make sure they get every shot that has been requested of them. I would highly recommend to anyone to use Day Eight Studios for your videography needs.

Profile Picture Kim, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray

Great team! We had our wedding at the winterbourne inn and Scott and his team were very knowledgable and professional through the entire process!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

This company did everything from our engagement shoot to our big day and his team was there from the rehearsal until the very end of our reception. I can't say enough about the professionalism and talent this team has! They're very responsive to any requests or questions you have throughout the whole process and it truly took stress off of me as the bride to know that our wedding was taken care of! We used this company for their photography and videography and couldn't be more pleased with the outcome! Definitely check this company out for your future needs!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott and Tori and their staff make a great team! I highly recommend 2 photographers/videographers as you will get 2 perspectives. I also highly recommend splurging to get a wedding video (I still cry when I watch mine and well worth the money!) They are very flexible and open to what you want. They are accommodating and are very good with keeping you on track during the wedding so you get all the pictures you wanted. If there are any questions/concerns, they will respond within a reasonable time and give you a peace of mind. My husband and I definitely want them to be our family's photographers in the future. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/24/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling

Great team (Scott and Tori) and loved their flexibility in creating our vision!

Production is great and they spend a lot of time working to ensure it is exactly what you request. If you know exactly what you want and don't want a Photographer/Videographer's vision to impede on that, choose Day Eight. They have the perfect balance of knowing exactly what to do with your particular style.

They are super flexible; they worked with our schedule, made sure they had a package for us and captured everything we asked for. It takes immense care, time, and talent to do that!

Profile Picture Arren, 1/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray

Tori and Scott Lowery were hired for our wedding video. They were only rated a 4 on value and quality of service because I have not yet seen the video. However, I have no doubt that it will be amazing. I watched many of their videos and every last one of them are amazing. On the day of the wedding, Tori and Scott were very laid back but professional. They were pleasant and good-natured, even when things with the wedding were not going as planned. Our wedding coordinator forgot our sparklers for the exit. Tori was quick to come up with a solution so that we could have our exit. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Molly, 10/7/17, 1 Review