Dawn Westmoreland - Makeup Artist Reviews

Dawn Westmoreland - Makeup Artist 1
Dawn Westmoreland - Makeup Artist 2
  • Jessie

Jessie Nichols · Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding hair and makeup artist

Dawn is THE greatest! She is so kind, patient, fun, and easy going! She helped make my wedding amazing and everyone looked fabulous! She did my hair and makeup, as well as the makeup for my bridesmaids! I definitely recommend calling her for your big day!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Dawn Westmoreland - Makeup Artist 3
    Dawn Westmoreland - Makeup Artist 4

Mikayla Green · Married on 01/06/2019

Very accomadting and friendly!

Dawn is so sweet and incredibly talented. She made sure to work around my skin type and always made sure I was comfortable and happy with the outcome. I absolutely recommended her to any bride who is in search of an affordable artist! She works great with wedding parties as well!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Sieler · Married on 10/06/2018

Cannot recommend her enough!

Dawn was one of the best vendors I had at my wedding and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a make up artist. She was professional, flexible and very personable. She wanted to get to know me to create a look that was truly tailored to me. The trial was great and she was very open to feedback and adjusting the look to what I wanted. Her turnaround time in answering all of my questions in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding was quick and greatly appreciated. Dawn's calming presence was so pleasant on the day-of. She and her assistant were in charge of make up for me, mothers of the bride and groom, my grandmother, my aunt, and 8 bridesmaids (13 women total). My make up was fabulous the whole night and Dawn was truly a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Krisha · Married on 05/19/2018

Dawn did an amazing job at my wedding! I definitely recommend her to anyone wanting professional makeup done!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Caroline · Married on 11/04/2017

Dawn went out of her way to make things convenient for me, even though I lived out of state. Her application was so beautiful and my makeup looked great the entire day and night. She was fun, professional, talented, and friendly!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Laren · Married on 10/07/2017

Dawn is absolutely amazing! She did my makeup for my engagement pictures, boudoir photos, and wedding day. Each look was perfect! She's also one of the nicest people I've ever met. She's very flexible and easy to work with. I would recommend Dawn to everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Alyson · Married on 07/14/2017

Dawn did an amazing job on bridal makeup for my wedding!!! I loved her work! She is professional, and very easy to work with.

Sent on 08/06/2017
  • Kendal

Kendal · Married on 06/03/2017

Dawn was absolutely wonderful! I couldn't have asked for anyone better to do my makeup, my bridesmaids, my grandmother and my mother. Our makeup looked fantastic and stayed all night.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Kayce · Married on 12/31/2016

She is absolutely amazing! Dawn provided makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and my mom. We all couldn't be happier with the results. She listened to what each of us wanted and delivered perfectly. She is so sweet, was on time and ahead of schedule. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Paige · Married on 10/22/2016

No advice to give. Dawn's an incredible make-up artist as well as hair stylist!!

Sent on 11/07/2016
  • I

Izabelle · Married on 10/17/2016

Absolutely amazing! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Kiarra · Married on 04/16/2016

I waited last minute to schedule a make up appointment for my wedding and Dawn came to my rescue. She was able to give me the exact look I wanted and I looked stunning!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2016

Dawn was wonderful! I changed the number of girls on her last minute and she handled it perfectly. Everyone's makeup was on point - nothing crazy, just natural beauty enhanced. It looked fabulous in photos and held up all night. And not to mention she was the most affordable artist I could find, but with the same (if not better) results as the ones charging double her fees! Thank you, Dawn, for everything!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Absolutely love Dawn!!!! She did my make-up for my wedding and bridal portraits. She also did all the bridesmaids and mothers too. The make-up was flawless, without being overdone and caked on. She even explained some of her techniques so I could do it on my own.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Dawn was committed to making our wedding day perfect. She listened closely to the details I had requested about my make up, did a great job with the bridesmaids hair and make up and was the perfect presence to have the day of, both calm and collected. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you for making it so wonderful!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Brandy · Married on 09/26/2015

Dawn did an amazing job! She is very fast to respond to messages. She was flexible with time and location for my big day. We all looked so good and the makeup lasted all day. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Taylor · Married on 06/19/2015

She was great to work with and everyone loved the results!

Sent on 06/30/2015

McKinzey · Married on 05/30/2015

Dawn did an exceptional job with my makeup for my wedding. I would definitely recommend Dawn for any event you want to look perfect for!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Kristen · Married on 06/27/2014

Dawn was wonderful! After my trial, I changed my mind and decided I wanted a different style. Dawn was very flexible and we did a second trial right away. My makeup lasted all evening.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Dawn was very professional and flexible! She was friendly and open and adapted to anything the bridal party wanted done for our hair and makeup!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Colleen · Married on 10/12/2013

Dawn did an incredible job for my wedding makeup! She really knows how to help you look beautiful and flawless. Dawn is also very easy to work with and listens to what you want. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Amber · Married on 06/29/2013

Dawn was absolutely amazing, and beyond helpful on my wedding day! She got my makeup exactly how I imagined it would be, and was such a joy to work with! She is very patient and kind (even if you do cry your makeup off, Sorry Dawn!) Loved my experience with her, and you will too!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2013

I really enjoyed Dawn being my makeup artist for my special day!! She is very sweet, flexible, and professional. The prices are very affordable. She knows her job well and made me look like a spectacular bride that I am! I highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Katie · Married on 06/01/2013

Dawn did an amazing job! Everything was perfect and I loved the way I looked!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Missy · Married on 10/16/2011

Dawn is incredibly talented. Her knowledge of makeup techniques and products is amazing. She knows both how to make me look my best but more importantly how the look will come across on camera. Had I done my normal "every day" makeup, I wouldn't have looked as glamorous in photos. Instead, the makeup combined with the hairstyle made me look like a model in the pictures! Dawn has done my hair and makeup for my bridal shoot, my wedding, and also styled me for a boudoir photo shoot. In the boudoir shoot, she transformed me several times to accomplish a variety of very glamorous looks that I was really happy with. Looking at the photos I am so happy with how I look and they are a collection of images I will always treasure! For the wedding day, she was able to accomplish makeup and hairstyle that were durable and lasted for the duration of the ceremony, pictures and the reception. I looked as amazing at our send off as I had when I walked down the aisle. She is now the only person I go to for hair cuts and styling as well as updating my makeup looks from time to time.

Sent on 08/30/2012