DAWN ROSE MAKEUP ARTISTRY & HAIR Reviews

DAWN ROSE MAKEUP ARTISTRY & HAIR 1
DAWN ROSE MAKEUP ARTISTRY & HAIR 2
DAWN ROSE MAKEUP ARTISTRY & HAIR 3

Angela · Married on 07/20/2013

Really wonderful. I felt beautiful on my special day. Dawn and Anna were amazing!!

Sent on 08/10/2013

Madison · Married on 07/13/2013

Having Dawn Rose Makeup Artistry and Hair for my wedding was the best decision I ever made! First of all, both Dawn and Gina are the sweetest, nicest, talented people ever. They were awesome during my hair trial and they were even more awesome on my wedding day. They were super professional and even came to my hotel to do the bridal party's hair and makeup. And did I mention that everyone looked AMAZING! I wish I could have them everyday to make me look fabulous. You will not be disappointed, I promise you!

Thank you so much for making me look and feel amazing girls!
    Madison

Sent on 07/29/2013

Susan · Married on 06/30/2013

It was a pleasure dealing with Dawn. She was friendly and professional. Dawn and her staff arrived early and was finished in the time she quoted me. The service was very professional and we had fun with both of them. She made my mother, daughter and myself feel beautiful for my son's wedding. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I would highly recommend Dawn to anyone. Her prices were very reasonable.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Caitlin · Married on 06/28/2013

Dawn...A BIG THANK YOU to you and your staff. You were ALL incredible! They were prompt and professional. My pictures turned out beautiful and the makeup lasted! Also, Gina did a beautiful job on my hair. I felt so elegant and stunning. I recommend using Dawn and her team!!!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Alexandra · Married on 05/19/2013

I was probably the most annoying bride ever, changing the number of hair appointments over and over again. Dawn was incredibly accommodating and responsive. Anna did hair for 4 bridesmaids and the mother of the groom. They were all updos and she did them in 4 hours. I was incredibly impressed by the quality of her work. They all looked amazing, and they all stayed in tact all night. I highly recommend Anna! She was punctual, super easy to work with, personable, and incredibly talented! Thanks Dawn & Anna!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Emily · Married on 05/11/2013

I used Dawn Rose Makeup Artistry and Hair for my wedding day Hair. I had a wonderful experience. Dawn was so helpful when I reached out to her for a trial. She set me up with Gina. Gina did exactly what I wanted at my hair trial. I felt very confident and stress free regarding my hair for my wedding day once I found Gina. I was so happy with my hair on my wedding day. I absolutely loved it and received so many compliments! She did an amazing job! Also, I had 8 bridesmaids and my mother that had their hair done. Everyone looked amazing as well and everything went so smooth and stress free! It's not an easy thing to coordinate 10 people in a small time frame, but Gina and her daughter did this with so much ease, calmness and professionalism. I would definitely recommend this duo for large wedding parties. Also, their pricing is reasonable and it's worth every penny!

Sent on 05/26/2013

Joyce · Married on 04/27/2013

Dawn Rose Makeup and Artistry has provided services for both of my children's weddings. Dawn and her associates are professionals who listen to the clients and work together to create a look exactly what they want. Dawn is a pro with air brushing, and Crystal is amazing with eye makeup.
    As mother of the bride, I had no worries that Dawn would show up on time, the girls makeup was completed with time to spare.

Sent on 05/01/2013

I used Dawn for my wedding day make up. She brought her daughter with her and the two of them are a magnificent duo! 11 girls were done on time...even with time to spare! Everyone looked goreous.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Samantha · Married on 04/26/2013

Dawn and Ana made my wedding day PERFECT! My entire bridal party looked beautiful as did I. Thank you Dawn and Ana for everything!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Shawna · Married on 04/20/2013

Dawn and her team Angela and Ellie were outstanding!!! I cannot say enough positive comments about the high quality of their work, exceptional service and interactions and the wonderfulness of the experience. We had 8 different time consuming hair styles and they listened to worked with each girl to make sure it was exactly what she wanted and was the most flattering. The makeup was truly artistry - gorgeous! Dawn is so knowledgable and will work with you to try new things that you can't believe you ever lived without. It was a makeover not just a makeup application. Prompt, extremely professional, communication was outstanding, very reasonable pricing and simply fabulously fun people. They were a pleasure to spend the morning of my wedding with. Extremely highly recommend for any event. Don't even look anywhere else.. Dawn Rose is exactly what you need.

Sent on 05/08/2013

I used Dawn Rose for my wedding on 4/19/13. If I could give Dawn and Gina a 10 out of 5, I would do so in a second. These two did an AMAZING job on my wedding day. I had 8 girls who needed make-up and 6 who needed hair and they worked efficiently without compromising quality. Every hairstyle was unique yet beautifully done. The make-up was flawless and brought out everyone's best features. My mother even loved her look and she's never happy with anything!
    I would HIGHLY recommend Dawn and Gina to any other bride. They were professional, fun to work with, and most importantly, did an absolutely perfect job creating my wedding day look (I went for 2 hair trials and still wasn't sure what I wanted - Gina nailed it!). Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 05/15/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/10/2013

Very professional! On time and ready to work. Wonderful job everyone told me how beautiful I looked and the makeup stayed on all night. I had the airbrush and 3 girls with traditional makeup. We were all done in a timely manner with hair and makeup!! Hair was wonderful and stayed curled all night!!

Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/22/2013

Nicolle and Mike · Married on 02/08/2013

Dawn made me look and feel like the most beautiful woman in the world on the most special day of my life. She has an eye for knowing exactly the right products and color techniques to use to ensure a smooth, flawless but natural appearance. She gave my mother her youth back, and my Matron of Honor who doesn't normally wear makeup felt amazing and not "over done." Dawn truly has a special talent for makeup artistry. What's more, her loyatly and dedication to her clients was exemplified by her prompt arrival and the time and attention she took on each of us despite the blizzard like conditions outside our window. She assured me it was all going to be fine and it was, even better than I could have imagined. Thank you, Dawn, for helping make our day so special and one we will never forget.

Sent on 02/25/2013

Alicia · Married on 01/05/2013

I had a great experience with Dawn Rose.I had a lot of trouble deciding on hair and make up services for my wedding but after doing my trial and discussing pricing, I felt very comfortable booking them to do hair and make up for 9 people (including myself) on the day of my wedding. Prior to the wedding, they were always quick to respond to any questions and also confirmed with me along the way. On the day of, they arrived on time, set up quickly and got everyone going right away. They were even able to add in two more people for make up at the last minute. Everyone that came (we had 2 hair and 2 make up) were friendly and professional. Our hair and make up came out beautiful. A few of my bridesmaids mentioned how many people complimented their hair and make up. My mother (who HATES make up) was even pleased with how hers came out and was comfortable for the event. My hair was curled and I was impressed that it still looked the same even after the reception was over. I would definitely recommend their services.

Sent on 01/17/2013

Dawn is amazing! She is creative and experienced. She took the time to help me find the colors that would look best on me for my big day. I received tons of compliments on my makeup. Plus, she is super sweet and friendly. I will definitely have her do my makeup again. Laura C.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Christine · Married on 11/17/2012

As a bride the morning of your wedding you need the day to get off to a good start. When I walked into my salon at 7:30AM in the morning the first the first thing I saw was Dawn with her make-up chair all set-up and ready to go. As a bride it was a great relief to see your make-up artist set-up and ready to go at the contracted time. Additionally, the make-up she completed on me, my mother, and my bridal party was incredible. She did a fantastic job and I highly recommend checking her out as the quality of make-up done and the professionalism was top notch! I am so happy I found Dawn online as this was the perfect fit for my wedding day!

Sent on 02/19/2013

Steph · Married on 11/09/2012

Dawn was great with email response every time I had a question. Crystal and Melissa provided traditional and airbrush makeup to my bridal party, my mom, and myself. They were very punctual, and professional the morning of the wedding. Everyone loved their makeup and it lasted the whole day!! I got airbrush makeup done and it was very natural. It felt very light, as if I wasn't wearing any, and it lasted all night. They were a pleasure to work with and I would recommend Dawn and her team to those looking for makeup services.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Sharon · Married on 10/20/2012

Amazing, beautiful, fun, professional! Loved Dawn and highly recommend her services to anyone. My makeup was me, only better!!! Bridesmaids look beautiful as well. Dawn just knows how to bring the best out of everyone! Thank you SO much!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Courtney · Married on 10/13/2012

Dawn was great from the moment I contacted her! Once she did my trial, there was no doubt in my mind Dawn would be doing make-up for my wedding. She did a great job!! I know my girls loved the way they looked on my wedding day & so did I. She made me feel confident and truly happy! Dawn is not only a great make-up artist, but she's also a WONDERFUL person! She made me feel comfortable since day 1 and she has a great sense of humor. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 11/23/2012

Erin · Married on 09/21/2012

I got married in September on the beach & I was so worried about wind & makeup coming off from crying & hugging friends & family but Dawn made the makeup perfect! I went to her for a trial & knew she had the fun & energetic personality perfect for a pre-wedding gathering in my room with all my bridemaids & family,not to mention her makeup skills are great! She used airbrushing & let me tell you it does not come off! I felt like my best self because she brought out all my features & pictures don't lie, so do yourself a favor & check her website out! I wanted someone to come to my hotel so my girls & I didn't have to worry about running around on the big day so Dawn came to me & brought her hair stylist Gina, who was fantastic as well! I had 4 bridesmaids get their makeup done plus myself while Gina took care of 6 bridesmaids for hairstyles that were gorgeous! Dawn & Gina got everything done early so I had time for pictures! Thanks again Dawn & Gina you made me feel so pretty for my big day! Love, Erin 9.21.12

Sent on 10/16/2012

Dawn was the first and ONLY make up artist I called for my big day and I was sold on our first conversation. She is fun, energetic and has a lovely personality. She came (early) to my hotel with her daughter and Gina, her hairstylist. We chose Airbrush and Dawn and her daughter did an amazing job on myself, my mother and my 5 bridesmaids. We all have different complexion and skin type and they were able to bring out the best on everyone. Gina did our hairstyles. She truly is the sweetest person I've ever met! She did mine, my mother who is VERY difficult, and 2 bridesmaids' hairstyles. I was worried because we all have different hair texture, but let me tell you, they were ALL gorgeous. We loved our hair and makeup. Dawn and Gina took the time to make sure everyone's hair and make up was perfect. I cried, danced, and hugged family and friends all day. My makeup DID NOT come off and NOT one hair was out of place. If you want your hair and make up done right, do yourself a favor and call Dawn and her team. They are very skilled professionals, timely, affordable and so easy to work with! Dawn and Gina, you made us feel and look absolutely beautiful on my big day. Thank you! Love, Silvia 09.16.12

Sent on 10/17/2012

jennyfer · Married on 08/05/2012

Greatest make up I have ever recieved. Very professional and lovely person in general, I would recommend Dawn in a heart beat to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Alita & Jimmy · Married on 08/04/2012

For my big wedding day I was confident with using Dawn Rose after both my makeup trial and my hair trial. I met with Nikki for makeup and she was a total sweetheart. Nikki listened to the look I was searching for, she was energetic, and comfortable to be around. Nikki took her time to make me happy and surprise me with a different but elegant look for my big day. Let's face it....makeup and hair are essential for any wedding. Nikki was also punctual and this reduced the stress that most face during their wedding. She not only did my makeup but my mother's, grandmother's, sister's and the bridesmaids, too. Everyone was pleased with her and her ability to listen and openly change any look. For the big day, we were also fortunate to find Gina, who was our hairstylist. Boy were we pleased with her lovely hair styles and professionalism as well! Gina took her time to make sure that everyone's hairstyle was beautiful and every hair was in place. Gina was pleasant to work with and very punctual during the wedding day as well. She arrived early enough to set up and get started. Gina was a delight to work with and truly took her time to create a gorgeous look that would stay in place for the entire day. Both Nikki and Gina were terrrific and helped make my wedding magical. Thank you both! (Alita)

Sent on 08/19/2012

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2012

Dawn, you are AMAZING! I loved my makeup and the other members of my bridal party looked incredible too. Thank you so much for coming to NY, you were a pleasure to work with and I would recommend you in an instant.

You made me feel, and look, so beautiful on my wedding day...thank you a million times!!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Renee · Married on 07/07/2012

Dawn did an amazing job on myself and members of my wedding party. She took her time making sure everyone's makeup was perfect. She was timely, personable, and affordable. It was apparent she has a love for what she does and has an innate flair for beautifying others.

Sent on 07/09/2012