DAWN ROSE MAKEUP ARTISTRY & HAIR Reviews

DAWN ROSE MAKEUP ARTISTRY & HAIR 1
DAWN ROSE MAKEUP ARTISTRY & HAIR 2
DAWN ROSE MAKEUP ARTISTRY & HAIR 3

Tiffany · Married on 08/03/2014

Dawn and her team were amazing. They were reasonably priced and traveled for me! They were super sweet and flexible!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2014

Dawn Rose and her team did an absolutely beautiful job on my bridal hair and makeup. Their excellent work is also reflected in the gorgeous pictures of the bridal party at the wedding. They traveled across the state to meet us for an extra early session at six AM! They were both timely and talented!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Dawn was wonderful, she was on time and very professional.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Great to work with and great at what they do! Everyone at my wedding was asking me who did my make-up.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Cynthia · Married on 06/21/2014

After having a not-so good makeup trail experience, started my search again and my friend Jenny helped me and found both a great (makeup artist) named Dawn and (hair stylist) named Ann, trail went great, so I booked them right away! They were both tons of fun, easy to work with and most important they listen to what the client wants and they make sure they deliver. Day of wedding was perfect. They were on-time (was an early morning wedding) and made me feel and look amazing. Hair was classic yet elegant and makeup was simple and delicate, exactly how I wanted it. I HIGHLY recommend both Dawn & Ann, they are awesome, a true pleasure to work. I truly admire how passionate they are. So look no further and book your trail with Dawn...It will guarantee you a smile & happy day! :).

Dawn/Ann - Thank you both for making my day special.

Warmest Thanks,
    Cynthia
    :O)

Sent on 07/08/2014

Jenna · Married on 06/14/2014

Crystal from Dawn Rose Makeup Artistry did my makeup for my wedding day, and she did such a great job! My makeup was flawless, and I got so many compliments on it throughout the day. It held up all throughout the night as well. I highly recommend Crystal to anyone who is in need of a makeup artist.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Christine · Married on 06/07/2014

We used Dawn Rose for my wedding this past June and couldn't be any happier. Dawn Rose was the first and only trial I went to before deciding who to go with. I signed the contract that day with no hesitation. Dawn, Anna, and Melissa all did an amazing job the day of the wedding. They were right on time the morning of the wedding (it was a 6am wake up call!) ready to go and made us all (7 ladies!!) look picture perfect in just a few hours. Anna and Melissa were able to recreate hairstyles from pictures with no problem and Dawn and Melissa's makeup applications were flawless. I got compliments all day and night about how good I looked. Dawn was super responsive throughout the whole process and answered any questions I had. I definitely recommend Dawn Rose Makeup Artistry & Hair for any wedding!!!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Gillian · event on 05/22/2014

Anna did a fabulous job and I would use her again in the future.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2014

I can't say enough about how great my experience with Dawn Rose Make Up Artistry and Hair was. The make up was beautifully done, long-lasting and stayed on all day. One of my most favorite aspects of my wedding day was in fact the beautiful wedding hair that stayed perfectly even after taking pictures outside and dancing all night at the reception. Anna has a special talent for making curls last regardless of what kind of hair you have. My hair is very fine, soft, and naturally straight and yet I had a perfect up-do with an abundance of curls all night long. The only thing that was somehow forgotten along the way was the insertion of my veil into the back of the hairstyle. As a result I wound up forgetting it all together and got married without a veil. Regardless, Dawn Rose Makeup Artistry and Hair employees are professional, helpful, patient, and maybe most importantly...on time! I strongly recommend them to all brides who want to look stunning ALL DAY on their wedding day. Just make sure you keep all needed hair accessories in plain sight so nothing is missed (veils, tiaras, hair clips, etc.). They really do an amazing job and make you feel so beautiful on your special day!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/17/2014

Dawn and Melissa were amazing!!! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup and both looked great all day and all night. I have already recommended them to friends and will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Karen · Married on 04/12/2014

Dawn is amazing!! She did my makeup on my wedding in August and she also did my friends wedding this past Saturday. I get to see her again in 2 weeks when she does my other friend's wedding. I have and will recommend her to everyone!!
    Thank you so much Dawn!!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Jill · Married on 03/22/2014

Dawn Rose Makeup did a fantastic job at my wedding! I dealt mainly with the owner, Dawn, when it came to setting up the contract specifics, logistics, etc. She was professional and answered my emails in a very timely fashion. I loved that she would do "on-site" with only a three person minimum (we wound up with four - but that was still a great benefit)... and they offer both airbrush and lashes, which were big selling points for me!

Crystal, her daughter, did the actual make-up for my trial and event. I have to say she was the perfect balance of nice and professional. Super sweet - but equally talented. She was able to adjust makeup perfectly for two moms - and then again for me and my sister. And we were ALL happy !!! Quite the feat!

Thank you again!

Sent on 03/30/2014

alexis · Married on 03/22/2014

Dawn and her crew were amazing. They came on time and finished when we all needed to be done. Dawn was very quick to respond to all my questions I had. The work dawn and the other girls did for hair and makeup was beautiful. I would def recommend her to anyone and will def be using her again! Thanks!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Jamie · Married on 03/07/2014

I used Dawn rose artistry & hair for my wedding this month and I couldn't be happier with the results! They do amazing work!! I would recommend them to everyone :)

Sent on 03/27/2014

I highly recommend Dawn and her team!! They did an amazing job!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Dawn and her team were absolutely amazing! I had a fairly large number of girls the morning of the wedding (9 total) and the team worked so efficiently! We were even ahead of schedule. They helped to make the morning feel so relaxed and easy. I felt extremely comfortable with the entire team and was able to act like myself the morning of the wedding. They put before and after pictures on Facebook which for me was a fun bonus!

Sent on 11/04/2013

kristy · Married on 10/18/2013

Carolyn (makeup) and Anna (hair) did an absolutely wonderful job! Myself, 2 bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law all received both hair and makeup the day of the wedding and everyone was pleased! They understood what everyone wanted and delivered! The hair and make-up stayed in place without feeling like we were covered in hair-spray or had makeup caked on our faces. I was the only one with the air-brush makeup and recommend it to anyone with a history of acne or insecurities about their complexion. It was so natural looking and looks great in pictures. The girls were very nice when they came to my house for my trial and were able to capture exactly what i wanted. I will highly recommend Dawn Rose to anyone in need of hair and makeup services!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Sherryl · Married on 10/12/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Dawn, Gina, and the rest of her fabulous team on the wedding of my dreams! Being a picky, and for the most part, OCD/type A individual, Dawn was incredibly helpful and patient throughout the whole wedding preparation process. I even had two makeup and hair trials because I was still unsure of what my final wedding look would be. Dawn and Gina were extremely attentive and guided me as we explored different looks and finally found "the one"! On the day of the wedding, Dawn, Crystal, Gina, and Melissa came to our hotel and promptly began working on me, my 6 bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law. Not only were they all extremely professional, but they were courteous, easy-going, and a blast to work with. Their work was absolutely stunning and I couldn't help but feel as though I, along with my bridal party, were the most beautiful women in the world! My mom, who rarely wears makeup, could not stop raving about her airbrush makeup. Throughout all of the tears of happiness, sweating from dancing all night, and the expected wear and tear of a long day, our makeup and hair stayed intact. A friend of mine who had gotten married had recommended Dawn Rose Makeup Artistry and Hair and I'm so glad I was able to book her! Now, my bridesmaids will be using her in their upcoming weddings!

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 10/05/2013

I used Melissa from Dawn Rose for our makeup and she did an AWESOME job! She arrived on time and did the makeup for me, my mother, my matron of honor, and my bridesmaid. I wanted the look that makes everyone do a double take because they can't believe it's me and she definitely accomplished that! Everyone kept telling me how beautiful I looked, in fact when I saw my mil at the church for the first time she came up to me with her head down and when she looked up at me she couldn't even remember what she was going to say and just sputtered out "Oh my gosh you look so beautiful" and that was a moment I will never forget. Anyway, I was so impressed with the look she gave all of us and I couldn't be happier with their services! Thank you Melissa!!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Elsa&Rich · Married on 09/28/2013

I was having a difficult time finding someone who did hair and makeup, who had availability on my wedding date, and who would travel for a small party (I only had 3 bridesmaids). Thank goodness I found Dawn Rose and Anna. I needed just hair for me and both hair and makeup for my 3 bridesmaids. Anna was able to do everything herself in about 5 hours. She was extremely professional and efficient, but also easy to talk to and fun to be around - which is important when you're spending 5 hours with someone! I had a number of changes for my hair since the hair trial - in fact, I wasn't entirely certain how to describe what I wanted, but after Anna was done with my hair, it ended up exactly how I had pictured!
    She also did an amazing job with my 3 bridesmaids. They could not stop raving about how much they loved their hair and makeup. And everything stayed put for the 10 hour day - from the formal photos through the ceremony (which was a bit windy since it was by the water) and the end of the reception.
    Anna did such a great job and she was a pleasure to work with - I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Christine · Married on 09/14/2013

It was a pleasure working with Dawn and her staff. They really nailed the look we were going for.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Heather · Married on 09/13/2013

The team was amazing. Crystal did beautiful makeup and Andrea did amazing hair styles. They did not miss a beat. Everyone looked flawless and amazing and we were all done ahead of schedule. Definitely made it a calm and great experience allowing me to enoy my day with no stress or worry. I highly recommend the team.

Sent on 10/16/2013
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2013

This group was phenomenal and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone! Dawn Rose and her crew did hair and make-up for 10 of us and we were extremely satisfied. Everyone’s hair and makeup came out exceptional. Most of the girls brought pictures of the different hairstyles they were interested in and the hair dressers were able to replicate the styles on the girls and exceed everyone’s expectations for how those styles would appear on them.

For the makeup, they definitely did not take a “one size fits all approach” adding that personal touch. They really ensured that the make-up styles were the right fit for each girl. I would also highly-recommend airbrush as well- definitely worthwhile!

They were extremely professional and reliable throughout this experience. Dawn would always answer questions in an extremely prompt manner. They were punctual despite the fact that the hotel we were getting our makeup done in was extremely difficult to locate. I had a great experience working with Dawn Rose and her artists and would highly highly recommend their services.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Dana · Married on 07/27/2013

Crystal provided the makeup services and Andrea the hair styling, both were absolutely great! Even if the girls didn't know what they wanted for hair, Andrea was able to whip up something gorgeous in a matter of minutes! Everyone at the wedding was commenting on how stunning my hair and makeup was, and I couldn't be happier. Both of the artists were on time, and came directly to the hotel next door where I was getting ready, without a travel fee! They were great working with my photographer on getting ready photos, and every single one of my bridesmaids looked fabulous! My and mom and mother-in-law also looked amazing! Dawn Rose's prices were very reasonable, and the quality of services impeccable! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Maria · Married on 07/27/2013

I was SO IMPRESSED with Melissa from Dawn Rose Makeup Artistry & Hair. During my trial, she was extremely polite and courteous. Melissa was easy to talk to and really made sure I loved my hair and makeup before I left. Even when I totally changed my hair style idea on the day of my wedding....Melissa did an absolutely amazing job. She really out did herself! I couldn't have been more happy with how my hair and make up came out!
    My two bridesmaids were also impressed with their styles. They have completely different hair types and Melissa rocked it out! They also wanted two totally different make up styles. She was able to do these two different looks and still make them look cohesive. Melissa was on time on my wedding day, and stayed until everything was perfect. She did not rush one bit. She also looked very nice when she arrived. Melissa was in parts of my video and photographs while getting ready, and I was happy with the professional way she was dressed and presented herself. Also, her endless supply of mints kept my 7 year old step daughter happy!! :)
    Booking my appointment was so easy. Dawn Rose was easy to reach and was flexible with days and times I was available. Even when I had a personal family issue to deal with, she stayed and worked with me to ensure I was satisfied. I didn't feel like "just another customer". She asked how my father was doing when I spoke to her on the phone and in email. She made me feel at ease with everything.
    I am someone who expects perfection with every service I look for. Dawn Rose and Melissa were the definition of what a customer wants and needs, especially for their wedding day. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 08/06/2013