Dawn Angeletti Reviews

1 User photo

Dawn Angeletti 1

Jamie Paz · Married on 10/13/2018

Dawn is so talented

My dear friend and member of my bridal party gifted me the service of wedding day makeup from Dawn. As a former esthetician I was going to do my own makeup, and I am so happy we hired Dawn. Of course I am partial to my Mother and best friends and think they are amazingly beautiful, but Dawn made them feel stunning! Everyone said they have never loved how someone has done their makeup except for Dawn. They received so many compliments. She dd such an incredible job on my makeup, and was so communicative and helpful up to the day. She even hands out a clutch full of supplies including a thank you note! Dawn is so lovely and so incredibly talented. She will exceed all expectations.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Hello Jamie
  • F

Fiona · Married on 07/27/2018

I am SO glad that I found Dawn!! Dawn is not only the sweetest person you could ever meet, but she is so incredibly talented at what she does! I was looking for a make-up artist that was going to make me look like me with a bit of glam and not heavily made up; and she did exactly that! Dawn gave me the look I asked for and I was so unbelievably happy with my make-up on the day. She also did 7 other members of my friends and family and all of their looks were beautiful and natural...they were so pleased!
    Dawn has been in contact right from organizing the first trial through to the day itself and even afterwards! She is professional, talented and I loved all the personal touches she gave to the entire process. I honestly couldn't have wished for anyone better on my big day!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Hi Fiona,

It was all absolute dream working with you and your beautiful friends and family. You were such a radiant bride! I wish you and Anthony so much happiness.Thank you for being so terrific!

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2017

Dawn is an amazing makeup artist. She took care of all my girls and myself and everyone looked fabulous. If you’re trying to figure out if you want to get a makeup artist, do it! Dawn is worth every penny and she is the sweetest person ever!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Dawn Angeletti's reply:

Thank you so much, Rebecca! You were such a fantastic bride to work with.... I loved the ideas you had and was so happy to make your wedding a dream come true! Best Wishes!!

Angela · Married on 10/21/2017

I first met Dawn at a bridal show at Hawks Landing Country Club in Southington, CT. I knew right away that I wanted her to be my makeup artist for my wedding day. She was an absolute pleasure to work with from my makeup trial to my wedding day. Dawn was always responsive to my numerous emails and extremely accommodating to the constant changes I made to my wedding day schedule. She always made me feel at ease even provided me with helpful skin care tips leading up to my wedding day. Dawn did an amazing job with my makeup as well as the other girls in my bridal party and mothers. I would recommend Dawn in a heart beat!

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Dawn Angeletti 2

Hi Angela!
    I am so happy we met and it was SUCH an honor to be the makeup artist for your wedding! I had a terrific time meeting your family and friends and am so happy you all felt gorgeous! Best Wishes!

Laurie · Married on 07/30/2017

Dawn is a fabulous make-up artist! I always have been seen as the cute girl, but she made me look gorgeous on my wedding day. When you look good you feel good. I usually don't like to be the center of attention, but I felt so good and enjoyed every minute of my big day with confidence!

Some of my guests said I looked like a Disney Princess! :) It doesn't get any better than that! :)

What I love about her is she creates a natural make-up look where you still look like yourself, but it is the best version of yourself! She creates a flawless face!

My mother and now mother-in law also got their make-up done by her and she did a fabulous job! They looked beautiful. My mother actually fell down the stairs and had several bruises on her face. Dawn did such a good job covering up her bruises that you could barely tell anything had occurred. My mother didn't know initially if she would stay for the reception because she felt she would feel very self conscious with how she looked, but she felt so good with the makeup that Dawn had done that she decided to stay for the entire reception!!!

Dawn has a wonderful personality! Is easy to work with! Is punctual! Goes above and beyond! I can't say enough good things about her! I would definitely recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Dear Laurie,
    I love that you felt so beautiful on your wedding day!!! It was my pleasure to give you the Kate Middleton inspiration look you wanted... You were so LOVELY!
    I am so happy that I was able to help your mom feel confident on your wedding day. Having her enjoy your wedding without feeling self conscious about her bruising was such a joy for me!
    Thank you for being such an amazing client and wishing you the very best in your marriage!

Mariana · Married on 07/16/2017

I was so incredibly happy with my makeup the day of the wedding! Dawn listened to what I wanted, was very accommodating and made me feel so at ease throughout the entire process. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Hi Mariana!

I absolutely loved working with you and your friends and family on your wedding day!
    I'm looking forward to working with your sister on her upcoming wedding as well!
    Can't wait to see you again in a few months <3

alex · Married on 06/10/2017

Dawn was more than a pleasure to work with. She gave me skincare advice from the first day we met and checked in frequently throughout the year before the wedding. In addition to that, every single bridesmaid looked red carpet ready, and as a very picky bride, I had nothing to change about the look she gave me. I have never felt more gorgeous before in my life and would love to find a reason to work with her again.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Alex,
    I was absolutely my pleasure to work work you and your wonderful family and friends!
    My favorite part of doing bridal makeup is bringing out everyone's best version of themselves, even those who ever wear makeup. I love making people smile and feel confident when they look in the mirror.
    Thank you for being such a lovely bridal party and I especially enjoyed working with you throughout the year to make sure every detail was correct for your big day!

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

Dawn was amazing to work with, she was flexible meeting me at two different locations, one for the trial and one for the wedding. She responded quickly to every question/email. She showed up on time and prepared to work, but has such a kind demeanor you feel like you've been friends forever. My makeup looked beautiful for my wedding and I loved the addition of false lashes. Dawn is a true professional and a pleasure to work with. She even gave me a little clutch with a note,lipgloss, blotting papers and samples for my big day.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Dawn Angeletti's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words, Chrissy! I am so happy the touch up kit was helpful for you. I'm very honored to have been part of your day!

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

Dawn is absolutely amazing! Her work speaks for itself. I first met Dawn at my sister's wedding where I was the Maid of Honor. Both her work and professionalism made all of us girls feel like we were princesses. After viewing photos of my sister's wedding, my best friend asked for Dawn's number for her upcoming wedding and booked Dawn immediately. Fast forward a few years to my own engagement, and I of course contacted Dawn. In fact, I contacted Dawn before I confirmed the date with my venue; if Dawn wasn't available for my proposed date, I was willing to change my wedding date. My other best friend is getting married next year and like my sister and other friend, there was no decision to be made about the make-up artist...Dawn is the only choice because no one else compares. I am thrilled to be seeing her again next year :) Besides her STUNNING work, Dawn is personable, kindhearted, and responsive. She listens to you but is there to offer her invaluable expertise. In other words, she makes your big day easy and stress-free. I have worked with Dawn being the bride, maid of honor, and bridesmaid, and in all three scenarios, Dawn provided the absolute best experience!!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Dawn Angeletti's reply:

Lauren, you have absolutely brought tears to my eyes! Working with such loyal clients means the world to me. I'm so grateful to have been your makeup artist so many times.... Not only are you beautiful outside, but your kind words hilight how beautiful you are inside as well <3 Thank you so much!

Rebecca · Married on 08/28/2016

Dawn was my makeup artist for my wedding. She was extremely professional, calm, and reassuring, all traits that a bride needs on the day of her wedding. I would highly recommend Dawn to everyone for their big day!

Sara · Married on 06/11/2016

I hired dawn for my wedding and all I have to say is AMAZING!! I could have not chosen a more professional, fun, and talented makeup artist. Not only did she do a beautiful job for me, but she did a wonderful job with my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law, grandma, and flower girls! She managed to do all of our makeup and had everyone scheduled at specific times which was so helpful and organized. With a little touch of lip gloss and blush for the flower girls, they were able to feel like they were included with the rest of the girl getting ready. If you want amazing results, I highly recommend Dawn.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Dawn Angeletti's reply:

Thank you, Sara! You and your family and friends were so much fun to work with and I wish you so much happiness in your marriage!!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2016

Dawn was simply amazing! We worked together on a photo shoot for my business a few months before my wedding and I had totally sworn off getting a makeup artist for my wedding until I saw her work. A lot of artists claim they can execute the "natural, dewy bride" look, but WOW...she really can and DID. I have problematic skin and she was able to make me look flawless, but not fake or plastic. I will be hiring Dawn for years to come.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Dawn Angeletti's reply:

It was my pleasure to give you the dewy glow you wanted for your wedding day! I wish you and Joe so much love in your marriage and can't wait to work work you again!

C · Married on 01/16/2016

I am a wedding/portrait/boudoir photographer and I hire Dawn to do makeup anytime I have a shoot. She does an amazing job with makeup, and will even touch up hair when I ask. She is very friendly, always on time, and always does a fabulous job. I couldn't ask for a better makeup artist to work with and would use her every time if I could!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Dawn Angeletti's reply:

Thank you, Tina, for being so incredible to work with! You always bring me the sweetest clients and your work is stunning!

Kaelyn · Married on 09/26/2015

Dawn was the best! She did the makeup for my entire bridal party, both Mom's and me and we loved it! She was incredibly professional and was happy to do whatever we asked. We all looked beautiful and our makeup lasted all night! I would go back to her for any makeup needs I have in the future, as well as recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Dawn Angeletti's reply:

Hi Kaelyn, thank you so much for your review! I loved being part of your wedding, we had so much fun at the salon that day! Wishing you all the best in your marriage <3

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

She is an wonderfully talented!!! Very professional, beautiful results. We have worked many weddings together through the years and my brides could not have been happier!!

Sent on 03/12/2016

Dawn Angeletti's reply:

Jessica, I appreciate the very kind words! I love working together, we have so much fun and make everyone feel so beautiful. I love that!

I found Dawn though asking friends if they new any great makeup artists. She is professional, friendly, and highly skilled. My makeup trial was a lot of fun. On my wedding day, my makeup was flawless. My bridesmaids all loved how their makeup looked as well. She will work with you to obtain the look that you want. Now one of my bridesmaids is now using Dawn for her wedding.

Sent on 03/06/2016

Dawn Angeletti's reply:

Thank you so very much, Emily!!! It has been amazing working with you and your friends and family over the years! Your referrals have been so kind and so much appreciated.

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

Dawn is very in tune with what both the bride and her party wants. Also, the products she uses felt so gentle on my extra sensitive skin

Sent on 02/26/2017

Dawn Angeletti's reply:

Hi Jessica, it was wonderful working with you on your wedding day! Wishing you the absolute best in your marriage.