Dawid Bilski Photography Reviews

8 | San Francisco, CA

8 Reviews for Dawid Bilski Photography

KIRTIKA · Married on 08/24/2013

Dawid Bilski is by far the best photographer I've met, and I went through a lot. He captures every moment. The best aspect about him is that this profession is his passion. I love modeling for his shots and he loves taking them and captures them perfectly. He did our graduation pics, our engagement as well as our wedding. He's now our family photographer. He's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G =)

Rannie · Married on 06/20/2013

Dawid did a wonderful job!! We got married (eloped) in SF City Hall. He was very professional and hardworking. He was literally running around (up and down) to try to capture the best moments of our wedding. The photos are obsoletely beautiful and nature. My family back in Taiwan ( they were not able to join the wedding) was so moved when they saw the photos. My mom and sister actually cried. I feel so happy and grateful that my family are able to "witness" my wedding through the his photos. Thank you so much, Dawid!!

Effie · Married on 04/20/2013

Dawid Bilski is an excellent wedding photographer. I am very pleased with his work and his pricing was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend him!

Dawid Bilski is a brilliant photographer and such a friendly man. Our session could not have gone any better. Well... I could have done without the extreme heat and crazy wind.. :)

We had our pictures in our hands within just a couple days! His work is flawless!

Thank you again, Dawid!!!

• Stephanie A.

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2012

Dawid was our photographer for our wedding this last August of 2012, and he did an amazing job. Dawid exceeded our highest expectations he was professional, courteous, punctual prior to and the day of our event. On the day of our wedding he showed true artistic nature found only in an excellent photographer. He worked well under pressure with our 180 guest wedding. He impressed not only us but our entire family and everyone who has seen our breath taking photos. We will continue to use his service in the future and highly highly recommend Dawid. To top off this review his price is more than reasonable. Our wedding went by so fast and we feel blessed have the most beautiful photos to look back on.

sarah · Married on 07/28/2012

Dawid was a very good photographer. When deciding on a photographer I was a bit hesitant because I wanted nice pictures of my wedding and I wanted a professional photographer. On the wedding day Dawid arrived early to set up and was able to capture every moment with his camera. Dawid was able to get to the venue before my guest and I arrived to capture my husband and I getting out of the limo. He was very patient with my family and the guest with trying to get everyone in the individual pictures and group pictures. Dawid was everything I could had ever asked for and I am and will always be very pleased with Dawid's professionalism and the way my wedding pictures turned out. I will most definitely use Dawid for a photographer again and will be happy to refer him.

• F

Francisco · Married on 03/09/2013

Hello, looking for a good photographer for any occasion look no further. Dawid is really good at what he does. After contacting him he was very professional and organized. He is very detail and when it was time for my wife's and I big day i did not need to tell him I wanted. His prices are not as high as others and he works with you very easy. If i need a photographer in the future i would defiantly use Dawid.

4.2
      3.0
      3.5

Dawid did a great job. The quality of the pictures were also really nice. He provided us with 400 proofs to view online and a CD of the pictures from the wedding. He was very economical. The only thing that I would say is that you have to be specific with him about pictures that you want him to take, outside of the bridal party. I look back and see very few pictures of my mother and I , etc. and more of random guests.