Davis Islands Garden Club Reviews

Davis Islands Garden Club 6
Davis Islands Garden Club 7
  • Hugo

Hugo Morales · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Great location and venue team

Our family and friends enjoyed the venue and everyone we worked with for our event was very responsive and helpful. I would recommend to others looking for a venue with great view, access to water activities and facing the city of Tampa.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Shaunie Jordan · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Amazing Service

I had a tour with the venue director Amber who was amazing. Amber was able to answer all of my questions and eased any worries I may have had. The venue itself was beautiful. Unfortunately, the date I wanted was booked. However, I would defiantly recommend this venue to other brides.

Sent on 03/02/2019

brittany · Married on 05/26/2019

The best venue

The most beautiful diy venue you can find.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2019

Great DIY venue

The Davis Islands Garden Club is beyond gorgeous, and it helped that we lucked out and had phenomenal weather. The venue is extremely DIY, which is both amazing and intimidating at the same time. If you want to make everything custom to your vision, this is the place for you. Just be prepared that there is very little initial guidance about what works best for layouts, setup styles, etc. However, Amber was an absolute pleasure to work with the whole time, and answered all of my million questions that I asked her.

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Davis Islands Garden Club 8

kimberly · Married on 04/07/2019

Beautiful wedding venue

The Davis Garden club was a beautiful and professional venue. We had the most beautiful April wedding at the location. And Amber was wonderful to work with. And very helpful. Would do it again if I had more kids.

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Davis Islands Garden Club 9
    Davis Islands Garden Club 10
    Davis Islands Garden Club 11

Barbara F · Married on 04/05/2019

Magical and breathtaking

Davis Islands Garden Club was absolutely the most magical venue for our Spring wedding! Working w Amber was smooth and a pleasure. If you’re interested in a Tampa area wedding venue, then Davis Islands Garden Club is your place! Again, we can’t thank Amber Beaty enough for working with us!

Barbara & Charlie

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 02/22/2019

The Perfect Venue

Davis Island Garden Club was my dream venue. It’s so beautiful there and right on the water, with views of downtown Tampa. We had the ceremony outside, along with dancing under the patio and we ate inside, so the space is both indoor and outdoor. The venue is a blank canvas but also very pretty, so you can make you vision come true there, but a lot doesn’t need to be done because the outside speaks for itself. I liked that I got to bring my own vendors in but also can use, and not made to use, their preferred vendors. Amber is also amazing! She was so great to work with and super responsive and a huge help with all of my questions. I couldn’t recommend this venue more as it’s beautiful and the staff is great. It was a great experience and would do it all over again if I could!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Davis Islands Garden Club 12

Amanda Hernandez · Married on 02/17/2019

Everything was amazing

My wedding day couldn’t have been more perfect. The venue is just beautiful, the garden is the perfect setting for a ceremony and/or reception. I worked with Amber at the venue and she was very professional, responsive and helpful. She put me at ease many times when I felt like I was asking silly questions. The morning of the wedding she was outside with a leaf blower making sure everything was perfect. We received so many compliments on the wedding, all of my vendors did an amazing job. We really enjoyed being able to hire our own vendors and DIY a lot of things as well. Everything was just perfect!!!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Devin · Married on 12/29/2018

Amber is the best!

I picked DIGC because, obviously, it’s so beautiful. But what really helped with my decision was Amber. I connected with her right away and she was so easy to talk to. She was excited for us and wanted DIGC to be the right place for our special day. That meant a lot to us. The venue was AMAZING and turned out like an actual dream... I could not believe that that was my wedding because it was so much more beautiful than I could have imagined. The best part was we didn’t have to do much.. DIGC is so amazing on its own we just added a couple of things and it was ready for the party! Thank you for a great experience on our special day. We love Davis islands garden club and we love Amber!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Davis Islands Garden Club 20
  • danielle

danielle · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful outdoor venue

I fell in love with the outside of this venue. It’s on the water and has so much greenery and florals. It was the perfect backdrop for my wedding. Only thing I suggest is they power wash the walkway to the gazebo more often, it gets stained/dirty easily.

Amber was always very responsive to calls/emails.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Davis Islands Garden Club 21
    Davis Islands Garden Club 22

Lisa · Married on 10/19/2018

Such a beautiful venue for a DIY wedding!

Amber was great! She answered all our questions and was very helpful. This venue is so beautiful! It gives the option to have an indoor or outdoor wedding. We had planned for an all outdoor wedding but the rain came unexpectedly and we had to move it indoors but it was plenty of room either way. We had our ceremony outside by the gazebo and set the dance floor set up on the covered patio. This venue allows you to bring in all your own vendors including bar, food, decorations etc... We couldn't have been happier with our decision to use DIGC.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Davis Islands Garden Club 23
    Davis Islands Garden Club 24

Kelsea Lyons · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect Garden Venue

The garden itself is the perfect backdrop for a beautiful outside ceremony on the water. Amber is amazing and helps with any questions you have. You have the freedom to do just about anything with the place. The venue has great prices on additional decor! Couldn't have asked for anything more for my garden wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Susan · Married on 03/13/2018

Just had my Wedding ceremony and Reception at Davis Island Garden Club. The venue was beautiful inside and out! We got such great pictures by the water and Gazebo. Everyone had the best time! Was a great value! Amber the contact at the Garden club, was professional, quick to respond and very helpful! I would highly recommend this Venue!!

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Davis Islands Garden Club 30
    Davis Islands Garden Club 31
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

We fell in love with DIGC as soon as we saw it, and knew we wanted to have our wedding here! It is so naturally beautiful and in a great location to Tampa! We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all at DIGC. What's really great about DIGC is that it is a blank slate - you can use any vendors you wish! There are preferred vendors (based on their experience with the venue) but you can really hire any vendors you wish. We loved being able to really pick who we wanted to help with our wedding. Amber was a huge help throughout our planning and was very responsive in answering the many questions I had leading up to our wedding. Thank you Amber!!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Davis Islands Garden Club 32
    Davis Islands Garden Club 33
    Davis Islands Garden Club 34
    Davis Islands Garden Club 35

Jillian · Married on 12/01/2017

We are so happy we choose Davis Island Garden Club. Our wedding ceremony and reception Came out just how we planned. Amber was awesome, she helped me so much through the whole process. I was a do it yourself bride and Amber brought up a lot of great points and ideas that made everything run smoothly. She was wonderful to work with. I received so many complements and everyone enjoyed our celebration!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Amber · Married on 11/11/2017

Amazing experience at DIGC. Amber was so helpful when needed and answered all of my questions in a timely matter. We couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else !!!!! Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Kristie · Married on 06/23/2017

The Davis Island Garden Club is a beautiful place! My cousin and I both had our weddings there, and it makes for a beautiful ceremony out at the gazebo, and there are a few different great spots there to get awesome pictures! Then you don't have to travel and go right inside to where you can have your reception! Loved it, and Amber was very good with responding to my texts and sending me pictures! Thank you Amber and DIGC, I loved having my wedding here! You should definitely check it out if you want a nice venue!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Bridget · Married on 03/24/2017

We chose DIGC because it gave us the option to bring everything in which helped us save money. It is perfect if you are looking for indoor/outdoor on the water without the sand! Beautiful!

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • Oluchi

Oluchi · Married on 12/18/2016

Let's just say you cannot go wrong with this venue. It is so beautiful and classy! Just what I wanted. One thing I love about the venue was that you can choose to have your wedding ceremony either inside or outside. I chose to have my ceremony outside and my reception inside. The venue can accommodate up to 250 guests. You definitely cant go wrong with this venue if you are looking for a serene, classy, elegant or garden-themed wedding.

Sent on 02/17/2017
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 12/04/2016

Davis Island Garden Club is a wonderful venue! My husband and I loved the gazebo and the views of the water! We knew right away this was the venue we wanted and I was able to personalize everything.. Amber Beaty, the events representative, was very friendly and helpful as well! I would highly recommend this venue especially if you have a creative side!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Hannah · Married on 10/01/2016

This is the most flexible AND beautiful venue! It's pretty much a blank slate and you can create whatever image you have in mind for your wedding day! We had both our ceremony and reception at Davis Island. It was the easiest experience! There's an area for everything. We had the ceremony at the gazebo out by the water, the cocktail hour was on the covered back patio area and the reception inside. It was a beautiful night so we had people both inside and outside comfortably throughout the night just hanging out and having a good time. We came and left by boat because the venue is so close to downtown Tampa and the major hotels that we stayed at. We literally had the best experience with this venue! I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Roberta · Married on 08/13/2016

The Davis Island Garden Club is a wonderful venue to have both your wedding and reception. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, the location and view are awesome and the building transforms into a wonderful area for a great reception. Amber Beaty, the wedding representative for the Davis Island Garden Club is a joy to work with. Very knowledgeable, flexible and ready to assist us with our every need. Always smiling and upbeat. You will not go wrong in selecting this for your special day!

Sent on 09/30/2016

This venue was heavenly. They were very responsive to our needs and helpful through the whole planning process. Would highly reccommend them to anyone getting married in Tampa area. Our guests raved over the setting and the facilities were spotless.

Sent on 04/23/2016

Max · Married on 03/31/2016

We were very fortunate to be able to host our rehearsal dinner at the Davis Islands Garden Club. We had a large group (75 people approx.) and we wanted to do something different than the traditional steak house rehearsal dinner. The DIGC was perfect and provided exactly what we were looking for. Adults and children really enjoyed the beautiful club, and the ideal March 31 weather certainly helped out. We used a water taxi service to shuttle guests between the hotel in downtown (Marriott Waterside) and the DIGC, which was a really cool touch for out of town guests. The marina is right by the DIGC and I would suggest the DIGC/water taxi combo to anyone.

The outdoor patio area was ideal for a cocktail hour prior to dinner, and the main banquet hall was already set up with tables and chairs for dinner. The staff was very helpful, especially a security guard who comes at the end of the night to help make sure you get your deposit back.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Colleen · Married on 09/06/2015

Quick email response. Michelle was awesome!!!! She accomidated so much I wanted to do a quick rehearsal the day before but nothing was planned there that day so she technically didn't have to work. But I called her and she came to the venue to open the door so I could check on everything. AWESOME!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2015