Davis Islands Garden Club Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Brittany Getting married on 02/05/2022

Gorgeous venue

DIGC is such a gorgeous venue. The coordinator Amber is super helpful and responsive to any questions
  • Lisa
    Lisa V. Married on 10/09/2021

Perfect Venue we made our own!

As soon as we saw Davis Islands Garden Club we knew it was where we wanted to get married. We loved that we could bring in our own vendors, the flexibility of having a beautiful outdoor venue, a place inside to eat, and even a large porch where we set up our dance floor. It was a perfect location close to downtown Tampa were most of our friends and family stayed. I would highly recommend DIGC to anyone looking for a venue!
  • Latoria
    Latoria K. Married on 09/26/2021

DIGC was the perfect venue. I wanted an outside ceremony & inside reception. And this venue was nothing but amazing.

DIGC was the perfect venue!! I wanted an outside ceremony & inside reception. And this venue was nothing but amazing. Amber was a pleasure to work with. Me and my husbands wedding day, was perfect!
    Tiffany A. Married on 09/04/2021

Hidden Gem!

Davis Island Garden Club is a hidden gem and we are so glad we found it! Great location on Davis Island next to the water and has a beautiful collection of flowers and plants that made all our wedding pictures look great. If you are looking for a DIY venue, this is it! Amber was very kind giving us a tour and sending us information when needed.
    Mya R. Married on 08/24/2021

Gorgeous Venue

This venue is stunning, the views and location are second to none. Amber is super responsive and extremely easy to work with. If you are looking for a hidden gem, with freedom to do what you’d like and amazing views, this is it. My event here was absolutely amazing. I will add photos when we get them from our photography company.
    Ashley M. Married on 04/04/2021

Ashley Marchetti- Event Planner

I had a phenomenal experience working with the DIGC for an Easter community event this year. The property is exquisite with breathtaking water views, the grounds are meticulous and the building had everything we needed and more. The event was so successful and I know the biggest reason was the beautiful and charming venue. Everyone raved over the DIGC!

The DIGC Coordinator, Amber Beaty, was fantastic to work with. Not only is she incredibly friendly and kind, she is quick to respond, very accommodating and helpful. She made my job so easy!

I had such an amazing experience that I’m already planning a fundraisiser at the DIGC for November. It’s my go- to, top venue preference in South Tampa. There is nothing else like it, as charming and beautiful or as pleasant to work with.

I’ve been to several weddings at DIGC and they are stunning. Market lights at an evening DIGC event is magical. It’s a rare gem!!
    Alyssa M. Married on 10/24/2020

So beyond beautiful

My husband and I loved Davis Island Garden Club so much! We didn't even get out of the car before we knew this was the place we wanted to get married. It is so naturally beautiful and truly is a clean slate. We loved it because my husband and I are not over the top people and really wanted something with a lot of natural beauty. Amber is super nice, and always responded with questions in timely manner! She was a true help especially with everything going on with the pandemic. We had an unfortunate situation happen with our wedding coordinator and had to end up setting up our wedding all by ourselves, but Amber let us get to the venue early and start setting up! Honestly I cannot say enough good things about this venue. All of our guests/family keep saying how beautiful it was! I would recommend this venue to anyone!
  • Colby
    Colby Married on 10/02/2020

The perfect DIY venue

This venue is gorgeous for outdoor ceremonies. There’s a view of downtown from the corner of the property that is one of a kind. It’s a great value for what you get, and they guide you throughout cleanup to ensure you get your deposit back. Amber is so easy to work with, too!
  • Rosa
    Rosa M. Married on 09/27/2020

Best wedding venue in downtown Tampa!

Davis Island Garden Club is the most beautiful venue! I had my wedding here this year and it was so perfect. The views of downtown Tampa, and the channel are perfect for the ceremony and for photos, and the inside of the building is a perfect for receptions. Amber and the whole DIGC team are such a pleasure to work with and made sure everything was perfect for my day. I 100% would recommend this venue - you won't regret it!
    Tiffanie Married on 07/25/2020

Beautiful Venue

I’ve hosted many events at the Davis Island Garden club and I must say each experience is one for the books!

The venue is stunning and the outlook view of the water takes my breath away each time!

Amber has always been super helpful and accommodating throughout the rental process! If you want to have a beautiful event in the Tampa Bay Area, book here!
  • Tuck
    Tuck Married on 02/29/2020

Beautiful DIY Venue

We used a wedding planner (Lisa from Event Sisters LLC) who sought out every vendor, and maintained all the interactions with DIGC. I lived out of town and did not see the venue until day of, but it was absolutely beautiful and larger than it looks in the photos! Because it's a DIY venue, you can really make it your own and transform the venue to any way you like.
  • Hugo
    Hugo M. Married on 01/04/2020

Great location and venue team

Our family and friends enjoyed the venue and everyone we worked with for our event was very responsive and helpful. I would recommend to others looking for a venue with great view, access to water activities and facing the city of Tampa.
    Shaunie J. Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing Service

I had a tour with the venue director Amber who was amazing. Amber was able to answer all of my questions and eased any worries I may have had. The venue itself was beautiful. Unfortunately, the date I wanted was booked. However, I would defiantly recommend this venue to other brides.
    Candace Z. Married on 09/08/2019

Amber at DIGC

We used DIGC for my daughter's Quinceañera. Amber and all of the staff were very responsive, clearly explained everything, friendly, and professional. Would definitely recommend.
    Brittany Married on 05/26/2019

The best venue

The most beautiful diy venue you can find.
    Lauren Married on 05/11/2019

Great DIY venue

The Davis Islands Garden Club is beyond gorgeous, and it helped that we lucked out and had phenomenal weather. The venue is extremely DIY, which is both amazing and intimidating at the same time. If you want to make everything custom to your vision, this is the place for you. Just be prepared that there is very little initial guidance about what works best for layouts, setup styles, etc. However, Amber was an absolute pleasure to work with the whole time, and answered all of my million questions that I asked her.
    Kimberly Married on 04/07/2019

Beautiful wedding venue

The Davis Garden club was a beautiful and professional venue. We had the most beautiful April wedding at the location. And Amber was wonderful to work with. And very helpful. Would do it again if I had more kids.
    Barbara Married on 04/05/2019

Magical and breathtaking

Davis Islands Garden Club was absolutely the most magical venue for our Spring wedding! Working w Amber was smooth and a pleasure. If you’re interested in a Tampa area wedding venue, then Davis Islands Garden Club is your place! Again, we can’t thank Amber Beaty enough for working with us!

Barbara & Charlie
  • Olivia
    Olivia Married on 02/22/2019

The Perfect Venue

Davis Island Garden Club was my dream venue. It’s so beautiful there and right on the water, with views of downtown Tampa. We had the ceremony outside, along with dancing under the patio and we ate inside, so the space is both indoor and outdoor. The venue is a blank canvas but also very pretty, so you can make you vision come true there, but a lot doesn’t need to be done because the outside speaks for itself. I liked that I got to bring my own vendors in but also can use, and not made to use, their preferred vendors. Amber is also amazing! She was so great to work with and super responsive and a huge help with all of my questions. I couldn’t recommend this venue more as it’s beautiful and the staff is great. It was a great experience and would do it all over again if I could!
    Amanda H. Married on 02/17/2019

Everything was amazing

My wedding day couldn’t have been more perfect. The venue is just beautiful, the garden is the perfect setting for a ceremony and/or reception. I worked with Amber at the venue and she was very professional, responsive and helpful. She put me at ease many times when I felt like I was asking silly questions. The morning of the wedding she was outside with a leaf blower making sure everything was perfect. We received so many compliments on the wedding, all of my vendors did an amazing job. We really enjoyed being able to hire our own vendors and DIY a lot of things as well. Everything was just perfect!!!
    Devin Married on 12/29/2018

Amber is the best!

I picked DIGC because, obviously, it’s so beautiful. But what really helped with my decision was Amber. I connected with her right away and she was so easy to talk to. She was excited for us and wanted DIGC to be the right place for our special day. That meant a lot to us. The venue was AMAZING and turned out like an actual dream... I could not believe that that was my wedding because it was so much more beautiful than I could have imagined. The best part was we didn’t have to do much.. DIGC is so amazing on its own we just added a couple of things and it was ready for the party! Thank you for a great experience on our special day. We love Davis islands garden club and we love Amber!
  • danielle
    Danielle Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful outdoor venue

I fell in love with the outside of this venue. It’s on the water and has so much greenery and florals. It was the perfect backdrop for my wedding. Only thing I suggest is they power wash the walkway to the gazebo more often, it gets stained/dirty easily.

Amber was always very responsive to calls/emails.
    Lisa Married on 10/19/2018

Such a beautiful venue for a DIY wedding!

Amber was great! She answered all our questions and was very helpful. This venue is so beautiful! It gives the option to have an indoor or outdoor wedding. We had planned for an all outdoor wedding but the rain came unexpectedly and we had to move it indoors but it was plenty of room either way. We had our ceremony outside by the gazebo and set the dance floor set up on the covered patio. This venue allows you to bring in all your own vendors including bar, food, decorations etc... We couldn't have been happier with our decision to use DIGC.
    Kelsea L. Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect Garden Venue

The garden itself is the perfect backdrop for a beautiful outside ceremony on the water. Amber is amazing and helps with any questions you have. You have the freedom to do just about anything with the place. The venue has great prices on additional decor! Couldn't have asked for anything more for my garden wedding.
    Susan Married on 03/13/2018
    Just had my Wedding ceremony and Reception at Davis Island Garden Club. The venue was beautiful inside and out! We got such great pictures by the water and Gazebo. Everyone had the best time! Was a great value! Amber the contact at the Garden club, was professional, quick to respond and very helpful! I would highly recommend this Venue!!