17 Reviews for Davis House Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
One Event/Day (1)
16 Davis House Photography Reviews

Davis House Photography is the best!! Can't say enough about Eric and Sebastian - they took beautiful pictures of our wedding in Destin, even during a hurricane! They went above and beyond - braving the terrible weather to make it to our wedding, and even braving it even more so that we could have at least few pictures outside. They were super responsive, very professional, and easy to work with, and just overall really sweet, kind people - and incredibly talented too. I am so glad I found them and I hope I get to work with them again!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Love that Davis House photography was a part of our wedding day. They did a fantastic job capturing us and our Wedding.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved having Sebastian and Eric at our wedding. They were both very professional and fun. Eric even let us borrow his wedding ring when my husband happened to lose his right before the ceremony. Sebastian came to our rehearsal the AM before the day of to meet everyone and get a feel for the day. They were there from start to finish for us and we are very happy with our choice of photographers! They sent me a short blog a day or two later and a large, day of blog, and all of my photos a few weeks later. I definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture User5606610, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images

Our photographers were amazing and we love every photo they took. They were responsive, on time, and were able to go with the flow. Our photos are absolutely amazing and I would not hesitate to use them for any special event!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Davis house Photography did our engagement photos, my bridal pictures, and our wedding. I could not be happier with the photos, their professionalism, and their attention to detail. We are not from the area and they made communication a breeze. I cannot wait until the next big event in our lives so we can have them take photos of that!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don't think I could have asked for better photographers. So pleasant to work with! The wedding was small and short; Eric and Sebastaine did a great job with some family photos, the beach ceremony, and couples pictures after. It was a beautiful day and they captured the memories to last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Cindy, 4/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our Daughters SENIOR PICTURES!
Eric & Sebastian are wonderful! So easy to work with and such great photographers! A GREAT team!
Our pictures are perfect - thank you so much!!!!!

Profile Picture Patty, 8/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric and Sebastiane were super easy to work with and they capture amazing moments with their photographs! We did an engagement shoot and our wedding with them and we are thoroughly impressed with their work. Thank you Eric and Sebastiane! You rock!

Profile Picture Shawn, 3/29/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

These two make an amazing team and really know what they are doing! I was so happy to have found them and as soon as I saw our engagement photos I couldnt wait for the wedding to see what they would capture then! They take great shots and work so well together!! They are attentive and always around capturing all the detailed moments we sometimes miss! They are truly a pleasure to work with and create beautiful works of art with their photography! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture kenzie, 3/22/14, 3 Reviews

We are parents of the groom, Dan & Taylor Zagars wedding

Profile Picture User3677360, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

These two are amazing! They capture the most memorable moments and will take suggestions if you want to make any. They have great ideas and will not lead anyone astray in their photographic endeavors.

Profile Picture Jerre, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great work! Very professional and loved the pictures! Worked very hard and all day for us!! Made our wedding day even more special

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric and Sebastiane are wonderful people and wonderfully talented photographers. They shot our engagement photos and our wedding. The pictures turned out so much better than I could have ever imagined. They are young, talented and very creative. We had a lot of fun getting to know them and really appreciated their journalistic style of photography. I would recommend Davis House Photography to anyone looking for any kind of professional photography. They'll capture photos you didn't even know you were taking (in a good way)!

Profile Picture Jaime, 3/30/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eric and Sebastiane were such a fantastic find for us! Planning a wedding from out of town had its difficulties, but luckily, Davis House Photography wasn't one of them. They were great with communicating easily via email and we had a few Skype conversations about what we were looking for beforehand. They took our "engagement" photos before the rehearsal dinner and were very receptive to ideas we had as well as introducing their own. The result are some truly amazing and unique couple shots - not the typical, slightly-cheesy, ones I had seen and hoped to avoid. I cannot tell you how many compliments I have received from them.

The day of the wedding, Sebastiane came to the hotel suite and shot my sisters, Mom and I. When our hair/makeup was taking longer than we had anticipated she took the dress and rings to the venue to take establishing shots so that I could quickly change once I had arrived. Eric was with the boys that morning at his hotel. Very nice having a male and female photographer so that all bases could be covered the morning of.

During the ceremony they did a great job of capturing every angle without making their presence obtrusive. They also captured all the little details of the reception (the books used as centerpieces, the lanterns in the trees etc) as well as all the must-get moments. However, none of the photos look staged or forced - they were just spectacular at capturing things in the moments.

After the wedding, they emailed us a preview photo of the event, and uploaded the highlights in a gallery on their website a few days later to hold anxious relatives over while we waited for the whole spread. It arrived very soon after and included a great mix of color, black and white, vertical and horizontal prints. Not only did they take the best photos my husband and I have ever had taken of us, but many friends and family members have also said the same about photos taken of them at the reception.

Just such a great and talented team.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/9/13, 2 Reviews