David's BBQ & Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Lisa R. Married on 06/25/2022

The Best Caterer!

Bobby and his staff were exceptional! The care and concern they showed for the wedding party and guests was wonderful! They met every need, and went above and beyond with every detail! Thank you for such a wonderful experience! Highly recommend!!

David's BBQ & Catering's reply:

Thank you Lisa :) we are so happy to have been apart of the celebration. Everyone was so nice, we had a great time. Thank you!
    Erin D. Married on 04/02/2022

MUST HAVE for you wedding day

Bobby is THE person to have on your wedding team. He works incredibly hard to make sure every detail is perfect. The decor warehouse is everything you could ever want. The food is delicious. He made everything easy and FUN. Our ceremony threw a curveball with the weather, and he handled it without any issue. I really don't think we could have pulled everything off without him. His team is professional and very punctual as well. We can't thank him enough!
    Robbie E. Married on 04/02/2022

Stress-free catering

Willing to work with special needs or requests. Catering orders are always punctual and complete, including all needed serving utensils, making event management stress-free.
  • Peter
    Peter D. Married on 03/26/2022

WOW Wedding Caterer

We hired David's BBQ for our 3/26/22 wedding. We communicated with Bobby to set-up a tasting, and from the very beginning, he completely wowed us with how friendly and personable he was. We were able to sample all of the items we were interested in for our wedding menu, and the food was great! He served us large portions while running through a slideshow depicting his decor program. This was one of the reasons why we had originally looked into this caterer, as he can provide, and decorate almost an entire wedding, included with the cost of catering! After we finished up, he packed up a leftover plate for us to eat at home and let us tour his catering area.

We knew immediately after leaving that this was the caterer for us. Prior to the wedding, Bobby was quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had, and we felt assured that our event would go off without a hitch.

Their team showed up early to our wedding site, and everything was set-up exactly as we had envisioned it. The catering staff were all friendly and provided us with excellent service. After we finished our ceremony, there was someone waiting for us with cold beverages, and they also brought a special plate of appetizers just for us and our bridal party during photos. For our buffet, they walked us down the line, describing each dish to us while making our plates. At the end of the event, they provided small to-go boxes, and boxed up all of the leftover cake for our guests to take home. They also boxed up whatever remaining leftovers we had in metal pans for us to take. What was extra special was that they also boxed up two individual meals, a small bottle of champagne, a card signed by all of their staff, and $20 in gift cards to their restaurant. This was a personalized little touch that we did not expect and loved!

Please, do yourself a favor, and if you are still looking for a wedding caterer, contact David's BBQ and you will be sure to have a great event!
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 03/12/2022

Best Decision Ever

Bobby and his team are amazing! The food was wonderful, the decorations were perfect and the staff was awesome! Bobby really knows what he is doing. He takes the time to get to know you and what you want for your special day and is super easy to work with.
  • Hunter
    Hunter A. Married on 02/04/2022

Best Caterer in the business!

We just had our wedding last Friday and I had to write a review for couples looking for an amazing caterer! Bobby is who runs this business and he is a wedding genius! he lives for creating the best atmosphere and food for your special day. We had a personal server that waited on us hand and foot, made sure we had drinks and food all day and night. This guy really has it figured out! They offer many food options, (shrimp and grit shooters were the bomb!) Entrees, sides, salad! everyone of our guest complimented the food and service that he provided. He made the process effortless and answered every question I had leading up to our big day. Bobby and David's BBQ is top tier in every way! He also has an entire warehouse with decor options, plate ware, signs, literally everything! Can't express how great this choice was for our special day!
  • Tina
    Tina Married on 01/15/2022

Greatest wedding!

My experience with Bobby and his crew was nothing short of amazing. The best part about working with them, is that they also assist and provide all decorations for the table, ceremony, reception ,cake table, bar. Their staff was friendly and interacted so well with all of my guest. Their food was hot and plentiful. The guest were all well fed and the food was delicious. They provide you with a concierge service and bring food and drinks to you while you are getting the photos taken in between the ceremony and the reception. Everything they do is thoughtful and attentive to every need for the bride and groom. They made each and every guest feel special as well. Bobby answered every email that I sent him through the entire planning process in a timely manner. He was open and willing to discuss all ideas that I had. He is also very creative and brought so many of his own thoughts and ideas to the table and made everything go so smooth. I highly recommend him and his team for weddings or any event you may have as they took a usual stressful situation and made it completely carefree for me and my husband. I am attaching photos below to show his creativity and ideas to make the venue look absolutely beautiful. All of this is included in his cost.
    Mikayla B. Married on 11/13/2021

Absolutely the BEST

There are so many amazing things that I can say about Bobby and his team! He was so timely to respond to all of my (many many) questions, my husband and I booked him without even doing our tasting first. Every interaction we had at David's BBQ and Catering was nothing less than exceptional. Bobby brought us in for a tasting, as well as a workshop to assist in creating some of our wedding decor with things that he has in his warehouse! He even went above and beyond in personalizing our table numbers with my husband's and my favorite cities! All of the food (including passed hors d'oeuvres: chicken and waffles, pinwheels and glazed meatballs to the late-night snacks: soft pretzels with cheese and funnel cake fries) was so delicious and the only complaint I heard was that guests couldn't stop eating! Bobby and his team were a huge part of our big day and helping to make it the best day ever and I would highly recommend hiring them for any catering needs!
    Morgan E. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing, thoughtful and fun

Long story short, I had to cancel my wedding, but I did work with this caterer for almost a year preparing for the event. I worked with Bobby who was amazing!! Bobby was reassuring, extremely responsive, took time to explain things, and really put my mind at ease. He was sounded so excited fora themed wedding and even offered ideas to make it mesh. He was wonderful. Plus, you can’t beat the price here!
  • Danny
    Danny M. Married on 10/02/2021

First class service and food

First rate service and delicious food! We loved everything about this caterer! Bobby and his staff were very professional and attentive. They made everything look easy and we were never stressed. We enjoyed the tasting service and the flexibility for the menu. Bobby was very attentive and we could tell that he loves his job! The price was extremely reasonable. Custom decorations were included.
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 05/22/2021

More than just BBQ!

I first had a meal from David’s BBQ event menu at a Valentine’s Day event I went to. I was floored at how amazing the food was. Bobby, caterer from David’s BBQ, makes the best mashed potatoes and chicken and waffles!! I knew I would have them at my wedding. I set up a tasting and realized how much extra things you get over just a normal caterer. Bobby has an entire decor warehouse that you can use included with your catering package. I received SO MANY compliments about how amazing the food was. David’s BBQ catered my rehearsal dinner as well and my family and guests couldn’t believe how amazing the food was. Many wedding I’ve been too had mediocre tasting food and staff that seemed uncomfortable and stressed working. David’s is not like that!! The food is impeccable. The staff is professional and fun. They blend in and don’t draw attention to themselves but were comfortable with my guests and were a lot of fun! David’s BBQ is so much more than just BBQ. Schedule a tasting!!! You won’t regret it! They are the absolute best. My husband and I had a server appointed to us only and he was phenomenal! We never had an empty glass. After our ceremony he was waiting for us with glasses of water and a cool rag (May in Florida is HOT!). You will not be disappointed with David’s BBQ! I can’t recommend them enough! My guests are still talking about how great the food at my wedding was two weeks later!
  • Ryan
    Ryan M. Married on 05/14/2021

Wonderful Caterer

I loved Bobby and his team! He also has a centerpiece rental he did for us that was phenomenal! He practically planned my whole wedding decor and it was gorgeous! If you go with David’s BBQ you will not be displeased. I had regular BBQ dinner for our guests and the food was amazing and the appetizers were out of this world! He creates all of his appetizers and comes up witty names for them and leaves you craving for more! I will always recommend David’s Catering for our future events and other friend’s weddings! Thank you Bobby & Crew for such a memorable night!
  • Brianna T
    Brianna Married on 02/27/2021

Amazing everything!

The food was amazing. Bobby and his staff were incredible, fun, professional, and made sure my husband and I ate and drank and had time to do everything. Everuone raved about the food, service and decor, which davids did everything for!
  • Brittany
    Brittany W. Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing, best service and great staff!

Davids and his crew were on top of everything! They decorated my tables exactly how I wanted them and the food was amazing! Multiple guests complimented the quality of food and the service they received from the staff! My husband and I were waited on like royalty! Definitely recommend!
  • Savannah
    Savannah P. Married on 11/14/2020

Amazingly attentive

These servers were awesome. We were never thirsty or hungry. We had a "personal caterer/assistant" that checked on us where ever we were. At one point we were taking photos away from the cocktail area, and our caterer ran out to the site and brought us a bit of all of our appetizers so we could taste them before they ran out. After our dances, they were right there with cold water and asking if we needed anything. The food was really good!! And I love their decorations program. They helped our reception area look beautiful.
    Heather Married on 10/10/2020

The best in the business!

David’s bbq catered our wedding last month and I still haven’t gotten their brisket off my mind!! It is to die for! Ugh! But many people know just how great David’s bbq is but not as many know how great their service is!!! David’s bbq not only caters your food but provides beautiful, unique, and personalized decorations for your event as well! The head honcho, Bobby, is so passionate about delivering a 5 star service, he is there for you every step of the way with advice and expertise on how to make your event one no one will ever forget! The rest of the staff at David’s bbq is just as kind and friendly and fun and did an excellent job caring for our guest! Please do yourself a favor and book David’s bbq for your next event!!

Thanks Bobby and all of David’s bbq!!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 02/22/2020

Bobby and team

Bobby's team catered our wedding. They went above and beyond for us through the whole planning process and that didn't stop for our big day. Mo instantly brought us appetizers while we were getting our pictures taken, Christina made some amazing drinks (with limited items available)! The carving station was the best. Food was delicious and hot. The other team member(forgot his name, sorry!) ensured we didn't need anything throughout the night. They even took a picture with our photo booth and we're the sweetest people I have dealt with throughout the whole wedding.

Hire them! You definitely won't be disappointed.
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey R. Married on 01/19/2020

Above and Beyond

David's BBQ exceeds expectations. I cannot stress how much Bobby and Alicia did for us.

I'm not the biggest fan of BBQ, and going into our initial taste test, I wasn't intending on booking with David's, but the quality of the food and Bobby's pitch on helping with decorations and some of the logistics of the wedding completely changed my mind.

Bobby and Alicia were very flexible, updating the invoice every time we made a change, and nailed the recipes we provided for our preferred appetizers and signature drinks.

In addition to cooking and serving the food, David's took care of setting up and tearing down all the decorations and tables at the reception venue. Bobby used a combination of decorations we provided, as well as some of his own, and even made signs for us. When we realized that we didn't have linens, Bobby and Alicia took care of arranging the required rentals and added the cost to our invoice.

On the day of, Bobby and his staff went out of their way to make sure that my husband and I got our food and drinks, and acted almost like a second set of coordinators.

Bobby did seem a little forgetful at times during the planning period, mixing up times and some details during in-person discussions, but with all the different events he's dealing with at the same time, I can't say I wouldn't do the same. This slight hiccup did not affect the final outcome of the wedding in any way; everything went perfectly the day of, and we couldn't be happier with our choice to hire David's BBQ to cater or wedding.

David's BBQ & Catering's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. If it’s okay Alicia and I would like to address your concerns privately on Monday.
  • Sasha
    Sasha M. Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing caterer

Alicia and Bobby did an amazing job catering our wedding. The food and presentation was better than we expected! Highly recommended!
  • Kim
    Kim Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Food, First-Rate Service, Unforgettable Decor

David's was an excellent choice for our wedding! We first met with Bobby, who wowed us at our first consultation with generous amounts of our customized choices for our wedding menu. Bobby's enthusiasm, care, and knowledge of wedding logistics, catering, and wedding decor are unmatched. He suggested trying a customized s'mores bar, which made our wedding more unique and was a huge success with our guests! Alicia is very responsive and does a wonderful job communicating and implementing those details (linens, centerpieces), that could otherwise overlook. On the day of our wedding, the tables were so beautiful, it exceeded all expectations of how we imagined it. David's staff treated my husband and I like royalty, always making sure we were fed and wined. It's always suggested that you chose your catering carefully for your wedding, and if you go with David's, you can be sure it will turn out excellent! They made our wedding so special, personal, and classy! Thank you so much for being a part of our most important day, David's BBQ!
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 10/12/2019

Food and Bartending were amazing!

My family cooked the meat for my wedding so I had David's cater the sides and Bobby was my bartender. Bobby and Alisha were wonderful to work with, extremely responsive and helpful. The sides they catered were delicious, the guests raved about how great the loaded mashed potatoes and baked beans were! Bobby also did an amazing job bartending and was so wonderful to have around at the wedding.
  • Tatyana
    Tatyana K. Married on 09/29/2019

They were amazing!

My guest could not stop raving about the food. Especially the salmon it was delicious! David's BBQ catering really made my reception run smoothly. They made sure my husband and I always had food and drinks when we needed them and kept our guest very happy! Highly recommend! Bobby is the best!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 02/23/2019

Delicious!

Delicious food and amazing catering manager! Great people to work with!
    Elisha Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect wedding

Before choosing David's for our wedding caterer we spoke to several others in the area. David's really shone with professionalism and responsiveness to emails. Alicia answered many questions and was very helpful. The pricing was very reasonable and there were a lot of options to choose from. We did use the bartending service which was a good choice. The day of the wedding everything was on time according to the timeline we provided. Service was excellent and we received many compliments on the delicious food. We also were able to sit down and be served and got to enjoy the food. The quantity was very close to perfect we did not have too much in the way of leftovers. I highly recommend David's we are very happy we went with them.