Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

266 Reviews for Birch Photographers

Slideshow (5)
Matted Prints (3)
Destination / Travel (1)

3.3

I got a really great package with this company that included an engagement shoot. The pictures were fantastic and the photographer got them back to be in two weeks! However, I'm giving this company a lower score because they ended up cancelling the contract on me and now I have to look for a new photographer for my wedding. But, on the bright side, the company did refund me all but what they usually charge for an engagement shoot.

Profile Picture Dianne, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
4.7

Kristyn and George where fun to work with. Easy to communicate with and full of energy on the day of. They where never in the way, but blended in with our guest seamlessly and captured some wonderful photos of our wedding guest and us.

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Our pictures turned out great!! Jen, our photographer, was very professional and creative. Overall very happy with our service!

Profile Picture Barbara, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Although our wedding was postponed, twice. I was thankful for ALL the help I received. Even out photographer Joey was professional and tried to accommodate. Birch Photography was the best during our difficult time. We will definitely come back in the future.

Profile Picture Mary, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kimberlee was the photographer we worked with and her s cons shooter Jenny. They were both wonderful the day of; ensuring we kept on schedule and working with needs that came up throughout the day. The office start is very responsive to questions before and after the day. The pictures are gorgeous and we got the edited pictures back way faster than expected! Can’t say enough about them. Also I had so very many questions leading up and with planning. I met with the photographer personally more than once, exchanged emails many times and generally felt so very informed and comfortable with everything by the day of. Having Kimberlee and Jenny made the day a lot less worrisome, seriously the best vendor of the day!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

We hired David Tutera photography and videography for our wedding. We started off a little rough after we received (in our opinion) poor quality engagement photos. The company was willing to work with us to correct the issue. We booked a different photographer for the wedding and were completely impressed by him. Dmitry and his wife were fantastic. They were super attentive and got every photo we asked for. They were flexible despite the weather and very creative. Our videographer stayed late just to make sure we got everything we wanted. All three were fun and involved with all of our guests! We highly recommend Dmitry for photography!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The pictures came out amazing!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had an amazing experience with Birch Ptography/David Tutera! Our photographers were professional and very nice. We set up a time to speak before the wedding to go over what we wanted in pictures and everything was captured!

Profile Picture Antu, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After receiving engagement photos that we weren't too happy with, Birch photographers offered us a new photographer and an extra hour at our wedding. Dmitriy and his wife took absolutely stunning photos at our wedding. They were really responsive to us and got creative with our space as well as the weather. We will definitely be using them in the future!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our photographer was simply amazing! She was so fun to work with and captured our big day beautifully. I love looking back at our photos to relive the entire day. I would absolutely give them a million thumbs up and every ounce of recommendation I can.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Courtney, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everyone from the office staff to our photographers and videographer were incredibly professional and helpful. Calls and texts were replied to quickly. Every detail of our special day was picture perfect. I highly recommend Birch to all of my friends and family with upcoming events.

Profile Picture Zack, 10/14/17, 1 Review
4.7

The photographers were fun and really great....after the wedding i did have to send multiple messages to get info on when i would be able to view my photos online... After the response i did receive my photos fairly quickly and the photos were very beautiful...

Profile Picture Quintavia, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely LOVED Alex and Casey! They were phenomenal and helped keep both my groom and myself calm on our big day. Alex was quick and to the point with the photos and tried to keep everyone and everything in order, as well as listened to our special requests with some of our photos. I'm excited to get them back, and will definitely use Alex again!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Edward our photographer and our second photographer were great to work with! Loved the pictures. Thank you!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images
1.5

Hiring these photographers was the only regret we have from our day and I'm so grateful that we also hired a videographer to capture the day. My list of grievances are as follows: 1) Lack of communication - since this is a service, you can't speak with the photographers until 2 weeks prior when they contact you. At 1.5 weeks out, I contact the service and they gave me their number. I called and was told they were concentrating on another wedding and would speak the following week. They called me on Monday, at 9:00 pm while I was on my way home from work. I asked if I could call them back after I walked in the door, and they said no. Two days later they called me again, at this point, it was again about 8:30 pm when I was packing up all of our wedding items, our clothes, etc., so the timing wasn't great, but I knew there wouldn't be another chance to talk to them before the wedding. While on the phone, it was a married couple who three-way dialed and two different points, the wife starting talking to different people on her way home, a store cashier and a fast food attendant. The whole thing was rude.
-While onsite, they would bicker with each other about shots, they'd both take photos at the same time of the same thing so we have double shots of the same poses. Since they both concentrated on the same time, we didn't get shots of lots of details and since everything was all at one location, there was no reason why those photos weren't taken. Most shots were too over posed and unnatural. Also, they were almost whiny about taking shots or at one point they felt the need to prove me wrong about a point and basically said "i told you so" about timing. -The photos we received back were ok and we have usable ones, but there were lots of missed opportunities. Things were way off center, grooms head cut off, zero creativity in shots. Our wedding reception was stunning and the shots that we received were disappointing to say the least. Cell phones took better pictures.

Photo for Birch Photographers Review - The dress. Ugly background, cut off. Useless.
Photo for Birch Photographers Review - Would have been great to have a real shot of their dresses.
Photo for Birch Photographers Review - No explanation needed.
Photo for Birch Photographers Review - This is the one shot of the full room. ONE.
Photo for Birch Photographers Review - His head is cut off.
Photo for Birch Photographers Review - Again, he's cut off.
Photos
Photo for Birch Photographers Review - Bad composition.
Photo for Birch Photographers Review - Disappointing bouquet shot.
Photo for Birch Photographers Review - Uneven shots
Photo for Birch Photographers Review - This was such a  special set up and this is all we have.
Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/29/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

WedFlix was incredibly well priced and the videos came out amazing.

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
4.7

After having to switch photographers, everything was better. Nicole and Daniela took my pictures and did amazing. The company answered emails rather quickly and answered all the questions. Definitely worth the money.

Profile Picture Logan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Jasmine was my photographer, she was wonderful. 1 month later looking at my wedding pictures I am reliving my wedding night all over again. Some pictures ate missing from that night, I emailed customer service to look into retrieving the missing photos. Customer service will respond within I day or sooner.

Profile Picture Kendra, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bob was very flexible with what we where looking for and he gave great ideas. Very fun to work with and took amazing pictures we had so much fun with our photographers

Profile Picture Chris, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Daniela Lisi and Claire did a fabulous job with our wedding photography! We are very pleased with the pictures and Daniela was so great to work with! Thank you so much!!

-Lisa & Daniel

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs

The photographers were like magical little elves during our ceremony and were able to take the most stunning photos with the utmost depth and attention to detail.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, High-Res Images

My photographers were amazing and their photos were even better!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photos turned out beautiful! My photographer was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

I had an exceptional experience with Birch Photographers! They offered a great deal and helped me choose the photographer who best matched my photo expectations. Jess Fillback exceeded my expectations and delivered to me thousands of beautiful photos! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Jill, 9/2/17, 1 Review
4.7

Ron was very professional and accommodating.

Profile Picture Faith, 9/2/17, 1 Review