David Thao Photography Reviews

16 | Overland Park, KS

16 Reviews for David Thao Photography

Julia · Married on 10/01/2016

David was a wonderful photographer for our wedding. He was very easy to work with and professional. Also he delivers the pictures in such an amazing package- all put together so nicely. I would definitely recommend working with him!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Celia · event on 07/18/2015

David and Molly, I couldn't have done it without you two. For one day, I felt I was Cinderella. When I chose the two of you as my photographer and makeup artist I felt proud because both of your work is incredible. Thank you both for an amazing experience and the breath taking senior photos! The two of you are one of a kind and I want you both to know. I truly hope that all the kindness you both put out is returned to you! Thanks a millions!!

- Celia T.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Esther · Married on 06/27/2015

David was such a wonderful photographer! He was friendly and we communicated often about photography details and about the poses and pictures I wanted. He was very patient with us (my wedding party, my groom, and I) and we loved how he posed us for our pictures. It was fun and refreshing! We can't thank David enough for being our wedding photographer and for capturing beautiful memories of our big day.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Goldmee · Married on 07/19/2014

A true test of an amazing photographer is to have them photograph a Hmong American wedding of 500+ guest. David Thao did an amazing job on our wedding photos and was very flexible with events that changed the planned schedule like a flat tire. We have never met David Thao in person until the day of our wedding and he was so personable that it seemed like we have met many times before. We received our photos less than a month after our wedding which was wonderful. I would highly recommend David Thao Photography to any bride looking for a fun and flexible photographer.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Akane · Married on 05/23/2014

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS never even imagined we could be so photogenic. David took our photos and turned them into a fairytale magazine spread. Bride, groom, wedding party, and family members look flawless. So easy to work with when dealing with a million things leading up to the wedding. David is quiet but fierce. Highly recommend David Thao and his work.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2013

We feel so lucky to have been recommended to David for our wedding photography. He is very talented as a photographer, an eye for a good "shot." He go back to us in a timely manner with any questions leading up to the wedding. He was flexible for our engagement photos and on the wedding day! You can tell that he really has a passion for his profession! These photos are a forever memory of our beautiful day and I love going through the photos to reminisce on the day! Thank you so much David!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Dana · Married on 09/01/2013

David was wonderful to work with and always got back to us right away. He wanted to take pictures WE wanted and asked beforehand what's important to us. And then the pictures turned out awesome! We love all of them and he sent the final CD's quickly.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Heidi · Married on 08/03/2013

David and his wife, Molly, were absolutely unbelievable. The pictures that were taken described my wedding day to a T. I've heard the saying that sometimes pictures can describe a day better than a video, David and Molly did just that.
    David is so professional but also so relaxed at the same time. His pictures are not posed but capture the moment. I gave him and Molly, free artistic range with our pictures and I could not be happier. The first picture that I saw, was just perfect that it made me cry.
    By going with David Thao Photography, you will not regret it one bit. I can't wait to set up our next session with David and Molly.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Andrea · Married on 07/27/2013

They did an amazing job for our wedding and were completely open to whatever we wanted! They also were very quick with their turn around time!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Ka · Married on 06/29/2013

David & his wife, Molly, are so nice, patient, professional, and talented. The wedding party ran late due to unforeseen circumstances and David & Molly completely understood our situation and worked with us immediately. Although we were short on time, David was able to take the most amazing pictures that I can't wait to print and hang up in my home. He was also able to catch the small details of the wedding that mattered the most to me. Thank you sooo much, David & Molly! You're an amazing team with undeniable talent and I have no doubt in my mind that I selected the best photographer for my special day.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Mindy · Married on 03/23/2013

They did an awesome job! I had great photos that were taken and got the photos back at a timely manner.

Sent on 04/24/2013

jay · Married on 12/17/2011

DT Photography was my choice of memories when i needed someone to capture my wedding photos. In being so, DT photography provided service that was beyond what i would've imagined and certainly exceeded all expectations indeed. If at some point in time in the future, I had to search for a photographer for any sort of occasion again, I'm certain, I'll have no issues, or problems with selecting DT PHOTOGRAPHY.

Jay Yang

Sent on 10/13/2012

Bao · Married on 08/27/2011

I recommend David Thao as your photographer hes the best and very friendly to work with. He is a very patient man and he makes sure you look absolutely gorgeous or handsome in your pictures. Ask him to be your photographer now or you will be forever sad lol because he is very good at what hes doing. :)

Sent on 10/16/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2013

They were wonderful to work with.

Sent on 06/11/2013

3.5

My husband and I had a great experience working with David. We hired him as our wedding photographer and I'm glad we did. He was easy to work with, very professional and responded fairly well to emails. Not to mention he takes beautiful photos. His pricing is on the higher end but the quality of his work is very good.

Sent on 11/05/2015
  • Z

Zong · Married on 03/22/2014

David did a great job considering the fact that he traveled quite a distance for the wedding and was flexible on the photoshoot/scheduling and after-wedding shots. His overall personality and work ethic is very high, making it easy to work with. The photos itself turned out good to great. However, some pictures turned out pixelated, that if they didn't, would have turned out excellent. David is energetic and passionate about what he does. We would suggest to David or the people who would be interested in having David be their photographer, to be more assertive on their poses and have an idea of the end product. Bai and I would have like for David to direct us more in terms of poses and what needs to be captured. But overall, we would recommend David and we're confident that David will progress to be an excellent photographer.

Sent on 04/29/2014