David Payne Photography Reviews

David Payne Photography 6
David Payne Photography 7
  • Megan

Megan · Getting married on 08/21/2020

Flexible and GREAT with Communication!

Very responsive! Very professional! Shows enthusiasm and does his research beforehand!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Lindsay · Married on 09/03/2019

Best in Knoxville!

David recently photographed our wedding. He was very accommodating and captured the day perfectly! Before the event, we met to go over shots I wanted and locations for different pictures.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • PORSHA

PORSHA · Married on 06/29/2019

One word.... Phenomenal

If you are looking for a wedding photographer do not thing twice! Book David Now! David comes highly recommended and you do not want any other photographer. David communicates swiftly, he is professional, and very personable. His prices are very reasonable and he is flexible. My pictures turned out gorgeous! David captured every shot. Once I viewed all of the pictures, they told a story. I did not need a videographer because he captured every moment. I am beyond pleased with David. He gets a 10 out of 10. Thank me later :)

Sent on 07/15/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing Photographer!!

We hired Dave for our June 7, 2019 wedding. We received our photos the other day and are in love with Dave and Debbie's work! My husband and I were impressed with his quick delivery of the photos and overall professionalism throughout the entire wedding process. He got the photos to us within the time frame that he said he would. Our wedding plans changed multiple times, yet Dave was always so patient and easy-going which helped ease my stress. Some mishaps happened on our wedding day, but both Dave and his wife handled it with grace and put us as ease about it. He was very flexible with talking on the phone (I am an hour behind him and have to work pretty late in the evenings). My husband and I are both self-conscious about getting photos taken, but Dave has a way of easing his clients and getting pictures without making you feel uncomfortable. We felt like professional models on that day with his guidance. We highly recommend Dave and Debbie. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    David Payne Photography 12
  • Valerie

Valerie Bogutski · Married on 05/18/2019

Great photographer

David Payne photography was wonderful to work with. He was accommodating and listened to what type of pictures we wanted. He was also able to Photoshop out imperfections.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    David Payne Photography 13
    David Payne Photography 14
    David Payne Photography 15
    David Payne Photography 16

David Payne Photography's reply:

Thanks Valerie. You guys were a lot of fun to shoot. I wish you all the best in the future and as you begin a new life together.

Deanna Lee · Married on 05/09/2019

Perfect and well priced!

David and Rachel are awesome! Pictures came out amazing :)

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 11/02/2018

Perfect Photos!

David was beyond accommodating. His patience was much appreciated and the photos turned out great! So excited to see the rest. Thank you, David (and Debbie) for EVERYTHING!!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/11/2018

we were an out of town wedding. David was so responsive and so incredibly helpful. Any time I had questions he was able to answer the phone or even email (which worked better for me) My day would not have been a success without him. He helped to keep us on time and knew the venue better than us. our pictures are absolutely stunning, and my family cried after seeing the pictures. I wish there were more than 5 stars so give cause he deserves them all.

Sent on 08/25/2018
    David Payne Photography 17
    David Payne Photography 18
    David Payne Photography 19
    David Payne Photography 20
    David Payne Photography 21

Alexandra · Married on 06/17/2017

David was very flexible and willing to work with us on our budget. He was always quick to respond to all of our questions and concerns throughout the wedding planning process. On the wedding day, he was great at corralling our guests to get the pictures done quickly. Most important, the pictures were incredible. We were thrilled not only with the number of great pictures, but with how quickly the pictures arrived at our door.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Chloe · Married on 01/07/2017

David Payne was an integral part of my wedding day and his services are invaluable. Aside from the stunning photos we received (just three weeks after the wedding), the wedding day itself would never had run so smoothly if it weren't for him. David was highly professional, knew exactly how to direct people in photos and how to schedule the days events, and we were so lucky to have him shoot our wedding!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Marissa · Married on 08/13/2016

David did a wonderful job on my wedding and engagement photos. He went above and beyond to capture our big day exactly how we wanted it. I love the pictures and would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a wedding photographer.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2016

David captured wonderful candid moments on our special day and provided high quality photos! So happy he traveled from Knoxville to Chattanooga to photograph our wedding and reception.

Sent on 10/14/2017

David Payne Photography's reply:

Thanks Lisa. So happy you are pleased with the photographs. I hope you and your family enjoy them for decades and generations to come.

Cheers

Katie · Married on 03/20/2016

I cannot recommend David Payne enough. We found him through wedding wire, and decided to use him because of how well he was reviewed. We ended up getting him to do both our engagement and wedding photos. He is always available. Our engagement pictures took a little less than a week to come back and were absolutely gorgeous. Our ceremony was this past Sunday, and David was wonderful. He made a very stressful day much better. He knew exactly what we wanted pictures of, and was very good and just flowing through the room. He had great ideas for different poses and in front of different structures. He sent us a preview and I'm already in love. Can't wait to see all of him. He is a wonderful value, always available, and the pictures are gorgeous. Just go ahead and book him!

Sent on 03/27/2016

David Payne Photography's reply:

Thanks Katie. It was a ton of fun.

Dave

Amanda · Married on 01/10/2016

David is a great photographer! I absolutely love my engagement and wedding photos! The pictures are classic and timeless, which is exactly what I wanted. David was so easy to work with and full of great ideas for pictures. He was prompt in his email responses and made meetings very convenient for me. His prices was reasonable, and he made sure to walk through everything with me the week before the wedding. It really helped give me peace of mind leading up to the wedding. I would certainly recommend David to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 11/21/2015

David is AMAZING and his photography is perfect. He responds very quickly to emails and was always on top of things and well organized. We had an engagement session over the summer and our friends and family are still talking about the pictures! Our wedding photos are equally amazing and we are so impressed by how many pictures he took throughout the day!

David is very professional and fun to work with. As a plus, the pictures come back FAST! He was definitely our favorite wedding vendor! :)

Sent on 12/06/2015

David Payne was the photographer for my October wedding at The Standard Building in Knoxville. David was prompt and informative in all our meetings and correspondence prior to the wedding day. On wedding day, David was helpful in arranging shots and posing me to look my best! He got every shot I had requested on my itinerary and was able to get each poignant moment of the ceremony. At the reception he got a pic of every single couple that was there which they all loved :) I was blown away by the clarity and artistry when I finally got the pictures back. I would highly recommend David based on price and service for your wedding event.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Alisha · Married on 10/03/2015

David is very professional and responds quickly to questions and gets photos returned in a timely manner! He did a wonderful job on our wedding and engagement photos! He is a master at his craft! I would definitely recommend hiring him for any photography needs! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/17/2015

David was a great photographer not only for the wedding day, but also for the engagement photos!

It was great being able to have the same photographer for both events! We were able to use our amazing engagement photos for the save the dates and for signage at the wedding.

David is also a great guy, who is always thinking about the best interest for the wedding party. He is punctual, courteous, and a very dedicated professional.

We are so lucky that we were able to find him for our special day!!!

He provided so many great photos that really captured the event and was sure to include everyone!

I would highly recommend him for any wedding event!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Priscilla · Married on 09/05/2015

David was a pleasure to work with. Actually, he did all the work, and my groom and I simply enjoyed our wedding day. We hardly noticed that David was shooting photos. He worked diligently all during our event and captured all the important moments of our wedding and reception! We are extremely pleased with our photos!

David is a very professional and courteous photographer and a genuinely nice person. In addition, his fee was very reasonable. We highly recommend him to others who are considering him as their photographer.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2015

David did my engagement photos, and him and his wife both photographed my wedding day. They are very laid back and easy to work with, which is a huge blessing on such a busy day. David went above and beyond what I expected. He made us feel very comfortable during the photo shoot, and anything I asked of him, he was happy to do it. He even jumped across rocks with me to get some amazing river shots! What a great sport!

David and his wife captured everything that I asked. The images turned out so beautiful and he got them to me promptly. Through the entire process, he was always very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. I can't thank David enough for his patience with me during the album reviewing process. I would highly recommend adding an album to any package. It is extremely high quality and such a great value from Dave.

These are wonderful people to work with, and I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 03/12/2016
  • U

Ushee · Married on 08/28/2015

I loved working with David from the minute I first contacted him. He always responded very promptly and answered all my questions. I had a very atypical wedding and David worked with me on budget and the logistics. His prices were great and the photos were beautiful! I highly recommend using David for your wedding photography needs.

Sent on 10/26/2015

David Payne Photography's reply:

Thanks Ushee!!! Glad you like the pics.

Kortney · Married on 07/25/2015

He was so professional and excellent, and our pictures turned out just absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/08/2015

He took AMAZING photos! He went all over the property with us and found different locations for great photos. Our wedding was only a week ago, so we haven't received all of them yet, but I want to frame every single shot he has sent us so far!! Great photographer.

Sent on 05/09/2015
  • F

Felicia · Married on 04/11/2015

Everything I wanted from David we got. He was professional and I will continue to use him for any future photography needs.

Sent on 05/06/2015