David Payne Photography Reviews

David Payne Photography 5
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 11/02/2018

Perfect Photos!

David was beyond accommodating. His patience was much appreciated and the photos turned out great! So excited to see the rest. Thank you, David (and Debbie) for EVERYTHING!!!!!

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/11/2018

we were an out of town wedding. David was so responsive and so incredibly helpful. Any time I had questions he was able to answer the phone or even email (which worked better for me) My day would not have been a success without him. He helped to keep us on time and knew the venue better than us. our pictures are absolutely stunning, and my family cried after seeing the pictures. I wish there were more than 5 stars so give cause he deserves them all.

David Payne Photography 6
    David Payne Photography 7
    David Payne Photography 8
    David Payne Photography 9
    David Payne Photography 10

Alexandra · Married on 06/17/2017

David was very flexible and willing to work with us on our budget. He was always quick to respond to all of our questions and concerns throughout the wedding planning process. On the wedding day, he was great at corralling our guests to get the pictures done quickly. Most important, the pictures were incredible. We were thrilled not only with the number of great pictures, but with how quickly the pictures arrived at our door.

Chloe · Married on 01/07/2017

David Payne was an integral part of my wedding day and his services are invaluable. Aside from the stunning photos we received (just three weeks after the wedding), the wedding day itself would never had run so smoothly if it weren't for him. David was highly professional, knew exactly how to direct people in photos and how to schedule the days events, and we were so lucky to have him shoot our wedding!

Marissa · Married on 08/13/2016

David did a wonderful job on my wedding and engagement photos. He went above and beyond to capture our big day exactly how we wanted it. I love the pictures and would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a wedding photographer.

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2016

David captured wonderful candid moments on our special day and provided high quality photos! So happy he traveled from Knoxville to Chattanooga to photograph our wedding and reception.

Sent on 10/14/2017

David Payne Photography's reply:

Thanks Lisa. So happy you are pleased with the photographs. I hope you and your family enjoy them for decades and generations to come. Cheers

Amanda · Married on 01/10/2016

David is a great photographer! I absolutely love my engagement and wedding photos! The pictures are classic and timeless, which is exactly what I wanted. David was so easy to work with and full of great ideas for pictures. He was prompt in his email responses and made meetings very convenient for me. His prices was reasonable, and he made sure to walk through everything with me the week before the wedding. It really helped give me peace of mind leading up to the wedding. I would certainly recommend David to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/21/2015

David is AMAZING and his photography is perfect. He responds very quickly to emails and was always on top of things and well organized. We had an engagement session over the summer and our friends and family are still talking about the pictures! Our wedding photos are equally amazing and we are so impressed by how many pictures he took throughout the day!

David is very professional and fun to work with. As a plus, the pictures come back FAST! He was definitely our favorite wedding vendor! :)

David Payne was the photographer for my October wedding at The Standard Building in Knoxville. David was prompt and informative in all our meetings and correspondence prior to the wedding day. On wedding day, David was helpful in arranging shots and posing me to look my best! He got every shot I had requested on my itinerary and was able to get each poignant moment of the ceremony. At the reception he got a pic of every single couple that was there which they all loved :) I was blown away by the clarity and artistry when I finally got the pictures back. I would highly recommend David based on price and service for your wedding event.

Alisha · Married on 10/03/2015

David is very professional and responds quickly to questions and gets photos returned in a timely manner! He did a wonderful job on our wedding and engagement photos! He is a master at his craft! I would definitely recommend hiring him for any photography needs! You won't be disappointed!

David was a great photographer not only for the wedding day, but also for the engagement photos!

It was great being able to have the same photographer for both events! We were able to use our amazing engagement photos for the save the dates and for signage at the wedding.

David is also a great guy, who is always thinking about the best interest for the wedding party. He is punctual, courteous, and a very dedicated professional.

We are so lucky that we were able to find him for our special day!!!

He provided so many great photos that really captured the event and was sure to include everyone!

I would highly recommend him for any wedding event!

Priscilla · Married on 09/05/2015

David was a pleasure to work with. Actually, he did all the work, and my groom and I simply enjoyed our wedding day. We hardly noticed that David was shooting photos. He worked diligently all during our event and captured all the important moments of our wedding and reception! We are extremely pleased with our photos!

David is a very professional and courteous photographer and a genuinely nice person. In addition, his fee was very reasonable. We highly recommend him to others who are considering him as their photographer.

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2015

David did my engagement photos, and him and his wife both photographed my wedding day. They are very laid back and easy to work with, which is a huge blessing on such a busy day. David went above and beyond what I expected. He made us feel very comfortable during the photo shoot, and anything I asked of him, he was happy to do it. He even jumped across rocks with me to get some amazing river shots! What a great sport!

David and his wife captured everything that I asked. The images turned out so beautiful and he got them to me promptly. Through the entire process, he was always very quick to respond to emails and phone calls. I can't thank David enough for his patience with me during the album reviewing process. I would highly recommend adding an album to any package. It is extremely high quality and such a great value from Dave.

These are wonderful people to work with, and I definitely recommend them!

• U

Ushee · Married on 08/28/2015

I loved working with David from the minute I first contacted him. He always responded very promptly and answered all my questions. I had a very atypical wedding and David worked with me on budget and the logistics. His prices were great and the photos were beautiful! I highly recommend using David for your wedding photography needs.

Sent on 10/26/2015

David Payne Photography's reply:

Thanks Ushee!!! Glad you like the pics.

Kortney · Married on 07/25/2015

He was so professional and excellent, and our pictures turned out just absolutely beautiful!

He took AMAZING photos! He went all over the property with us and found different locations for great photos. Our wedding was only a week ago, so we haven't received all of them yet, but I want to frame every single shot he has sent us so far!! Great photographer.

• F

Felicia · Married on 04/11/2015

Everything I wanted from David we got. He was professional and I will continue to use him for any future photography needs.

Laramie · Married on 01/03/2015

I cannot possibly say enough great things about working with Dave and I would absolutely recommend him to future brides. Good photography is expensive but Dave was able to work out a photography package that would work with our budget. One day last winter we had a really good snow that only lasted a little past noon. I was dying to take advantage of it so I shot Dave an email to see if he could do our engagement photos. I knew it was a long shot so I was thrilled when he responded immediately. We were able to meet up an hour later and take advantage of the beautiful scenery. I tell you this to show just how wonderful Dave is to work with. For our wedding day, Dave helped me put together a timeline for when everyone needed to arrive for photos and the day of the wedding went incredibly smoothly; we were even ahead of schedule. He is so helpful with giving you ideas for photos but not at all pushy or controlling, an absolute pleasure to work with. Most importantly, our photos are fantastic, and we could not be happier with the quality of the photography. Future brides absolutely need to consider David Payne Photography.

David did a wonderful job! Our pictures look great! We couldn't be more happy with how they turned out. He was very easy to work with and listened to what was important to us in our photos. Not only did our pictures turn out great, but we were able to view them quickly even with Christmas and New Years falling shortly after our wedding. We were all impressed with how hard he worked!

Karin · Married on 09/19/2014

We couldn't be more pleased with the photos David was able to capture. It was a second marriage for both of us, and we wanted to keep things simple and small. When looking at photographers many have packages for larger weddings. Some photographers that I spoke with said they could customize a package for a small wedding, but pricing was still priced the same as a lower level package. I was so happy when I came across David's website and spoke with him. He was responsive and more importantly thought of things I hadn't thought of such as time of day for lighting etc.

When we received the photos, we were so pleased - not only with the quality, which was great but with the timing of receipt. We are so happy with the photos and David's ability to capture so many fun candid shots of guests mingling. His ability to be there but not be in the way is an art in itself! I would definitely recommend David to a friend.

Melanie · Married on 09/06/2014

My pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous! None of David's packages originally fit my small wedding but he was more than willing to adjust his pricing to fit the needs of my wedding. He kept in contact and we met to discuss what I expected and he delivered! I have beautiful pictures to remember my day by. I highly recommend him, completely thrilled!!

Hannah · Married on 08/17/2014

Very knowledgable, and flexible. Had great ideas and gets the pictures done very promptly. He did an amazing job I highly recommend David!

Dave was awesome. He was very professional and responded in a quickly manner. I lived in California, so I had a time difference from Dave. He would talk after 10pm his time if need, and he would respond to my late emails. Dave also drove 3 to 4 hours to my venue. Lastly, Dave's work is beautiful! He provided a couple of images after the wedding, so I could share them with my friends and family. The rest of the images were completed in two weeks.

Tiffany · Married on 04/25/2014

Wow! There are so many wonderful things to say about David. My husband and I are so happy he was the one to capture our memories. First off, I just want to say how much I love our photos. We sat down to look through all the photos; after each photo we were constantly saying how amazing it was that he captured all the great moments. His ideas behind each picture were very creative and each of these moments will be beautiful memories that will last forever. Besides being a very skilled photographer, he is professional, an amazing communicator, and friendly. I was always able to get in touch with him and he was able to answer all my questions. We did our engagement and wedding photos with him. After each photo shoot he sent a few pictures for us to view, this was fun and put my mind at ease about how they would turn out. That was awesome! A week after our wedding, he had all the photos completed. So awesome to have the photos that quick! David was a big part of our wedding and we are so happy with his work; we know you will be also. 