David McCandless Photography Reviews

4 | Sewickley, PA

4 Reviews for David McCandless Photography

• Kylie

Kylie · Married on 05/26/2019

You wont be disappointed!

David was one of the best decisions we made when it came to our wedding! Having photos I can look back on the rest of my life was at the top of my priority list! David is one of the nicest and caring humans I have ever met! He went above and beyond to get the images he knew I would love! I cant even put into words how much I love our photos!

David was also the only one who could calm me down on my wedding day as it was supposed to downpour all day! He ensured me I would get amazing photos no matter what the weather did and he was right!

Not only was he so calming, he was fun!! Doing our couples photos after the ceremony was one of my favorite memories of the night! He made it fun and enjoyable!

If you book David you will not be disappointed and I'm sure it will also become one of the best decisions you make regarding your wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/18/2019

Choose David McCandless Now!

We couldn't be happier with the way our wedding photos turned out! David captured all of the best moments, got every group photo we asked for, and even came up with ideas we hadn't even thought of (aka sunset hill top photos)! He was extremely professional and accommodating. We purchased a package that included a leather wedding album using our favorite images from the day. After he put it together we were able to meet with him to make sure it was perfect (which it was!) and make any changes we might like. That extra step really made it feel like we were included in the album process. David was always available if we had questions and very understanding, even when we got the date wrong for one of our meetings.
    We HIGHLY recommend David McCandless Photography for any wedding!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Julie · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!

Working with David was absolutely amazing. We wanted all of the perks of a photographer, but still wanted to be budget conscience. He gave us just that. We were amazed at how comfortable we were with him. Me and my husband aren't ever in front of cameras. At our engagement photos he gave us a gift. It was movie passes and he said wedding planning can be stressful so have a date night on him. Our wedding was absolutely amazing and he captured it just the way we wanted. We wanted more impromptu shots and not so structured. Would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2018

David is the sweetest! We did our engagement photos with him and can't wait to have him photograph our wedding! He truly cares about capturing the love between you and your partner.

Sent on 12/26/2017