David England Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 93 Reviews
View more information

• Jessica
    Jessica R. Married on 11/05/2021

Wonderful, Memorable, and Amazing!

David is absolutely amazing! Not only is he professional and takes wonderful photographs, but he is very personable and fantastic to work with. Everyone in my wedding party was impressed with his professionalism, attitude, and vision. He truly made my special day even more special by capturing all the great moments and putting his artistic touch on them. He goes above and beyond! I highly recommend David to anyone looking for the perfect photographer.
  • Awafers
    Alene Married on 10/24/2021

Absolutely fabulous!

We had to postpone so many times and every time David was so accommodating, which during COVID was so nice. We appreciate him so much. This photo shoot was the most fun we have ever had taking pictures. He was very kind, patient and help guide us to take some beautiful pictures. David is one of the best photographers I have ever worked with. We will definitely be hiring him in the future. We thank you so much David!!

David is the guy for turning ordinary into Spectacular!
  • Michael
    Michael M. Married on 09/26/2021

Amazing and unforgettable

David England is very professional. I can't say enough great things about David England. He is professional, kind, and passionate about his work. David made our wedding truly unforgettable. From the moment he started at our hotel to the wedding reception he went above and beyond. He really makes you feel like he is a part of the family. I was so pleased with his work I got him to dance with my wife. Thank you David!
  • Josh
    Josh L. Married on 04/17/2021

Incredible Photographer

Working with David was a wonderful experience for our wedding. His professionalism, advice, and his ability to seamlessly fit into our celebration was incredible. I highly recommend his services as you will have amazing photos and album capturing the story of your special day that will embody the love you and your partner have for each other.
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 04/17/2021

Beautiful Photos, Wonderful Photographer

David was an absolute pleasure to work with from the very beginning. We were originally looking for engagement photography, however after seeing his work and meeting him for a consult we knew immediately we wanted him for our wedding too. We are local to Long Beach, however we were planning a wedding in Texas and he was 100% on board to travel and capture our day!
    As the wedding approached, David kept in close contact to make sure we were all on the same page for times, places, and people. He was able to attend our rehearsal at the venue which gave him an opportunity to scout the area for great photos, introduce himself to the bridal party and give some great advice on how to help get great photos before the day of the wedding.
    The day of the wedding, David and his co-photographer Tracy made everything feel so easy: the slightest change of a pose, different lighting and angles, close attention to details and big smiles all around. All of our friends and family are still talking about how great they were, and we are all very excited to see how the photos turn out.
    David is a wonderful professional, and is also great fun to work with. We will definitely be looking to work with him in the future for any of our photographer needs.
  • Stacey Patterson
    Stacey P. Married on 10/19/2019

Great wedding choice!!!

We hired David for our wedding, and we were so happy we did! From the first meeting (he graciously offered to came all the way to our house!), we just loved David. He has such a calm and professional manner, we just loved his vibe along with his talent!! He was never in our way and we never felt stressed about photos that day. Our wedding photos came out great and we can’t stop looking at them! Thank you David and team for capturing our special day!
  • Michael
    Michael H. Married on 09/07/2019

David is the Photographer you Need!

David was a truly exception photographer for our wedding. David’s attention to detail, lighting, user friendly app to download our photos made the entire experience wonderful. I had other photographer friends at my wedding who were impressed with David’s high quality photography equipment. Davids Personality is what really sets him apart from the competition, he will get you laughing and striking poses to get the perfect shot.

David England Photography's reply:

Thank you Michael! We had such a good time at your wedding. The details of your wedding was incredible. From the custom suit to the Chinese dragon performance. Not to mention your boba booth!!! AWESOME
  • John
    John D. Married on 08/11/2019

Sean & Jamie's Wedding

David just posted the photos from the wedding (ahead of schedule) on our personalized web page, and WOW! The posed shots were great, but I was really blown away by the candid shots of the bridal party and guests. I didn't even notice the photographer that night, but I'm so happy he captured all those special moments!
    Joshua M. Married on 05/26/2019

Fantastic!

I can't say enough good things about David. We found him through our wedding venue and immediately loved his work. His photos are so dynamic and bright and natural looking. He came to our home for the initial consultation and we were at ease instantly. He is professional, friendly, and has a calming energy about him.

We have only done our engagement photos so far but it was such a wonderful experience that I can’t wait to see what shots he gets at our wedding. He kept the shoot fun and lighthearted but really showed us how to pose and enjoy ourselves and that made for fantastic photos. We also brought our dogs along for a few pictures and he was really patient with them as well.

I would recommend David to absolutely anyone who wants to capture the special moments in their life.
  • Elaine
    Elaine W. Married on 05/05/2019

Beyond My Expectations

David England is the best.! The first time I spoke with him, I knew he was the right choice.
    He is dedicated to his work which is reflected in every photo. The pictures he captured at our wedding were awesome and will provide my husband and I with a lifetime of memories.
    Honestly, there are not enough words to express how great David England is as a photographer and person. If you want the best , David England is your photographer. His services will be beyond your expections! Elaine Williams Russ

David England Photography's reply:

Elaine, thank you for your kind words. I was worried when you said you didn’t like taking pictures or being the center of attention. On your wedding day you were flawless! Thank you for trusting us to make your wedding day photos as fabulous as you!
  • Ryan
    Ryan A. Married on 03/15/2019

The Perfect Engagement Session

David exceeded my expectations! I would absolutely recommend him to my friends and family. He was extremely flexible and understanding when organizing the surprise engagement session. Although there were a few hiccups in the road (on my part), he stayed professional, supportive, and fun throughout the process. The pictures from the session turned out perfectly and were edited so quickly! Him selling his fake "Groupon business backstory" to my, at the time, girlfriend was the cherry on top for our experience. Simply, David goes over and above for his craft. You would be lucky to have him as your photographer!
  • Steven
    Steven Married on 12/16/2018

David is the goat

When my wife and I were planning our wedding we were concerned about our budget and we debated whether or not to have a photographer. I'm so glad we decided to go through with david as he earned every penny plus all the 5 star reviews in the world. The quality of his pictures are unlike any I've been apart of we look like we were featured in a magazine I would recommend him to any and everyone. Thanks again for making our special date forever memorable and good looking.
    M Married on 11/01/2018
    David thank you for the AMAZING silhouette photo!! You made my sons surprise engagement extra-special. All the photos were just amazing that you captured especially the details. What a pleasant and wonderful chance of a meeting this was. Talk about right place, right time. Looking forward to more beautiful photos of Royal and M'Lisa's wedding along with other special events! May your business continue to prosper and know that your art is well received and your vision is something to be amazed! Thank you and words can't express the joy and gratitude.
    Martine the Realtor and MomsterInLaw lol !
    Jessica H. Married on 10/07/2018

Best Yacht Wedding Photographer

David really is the best!! I had the best experience with him as my wedding photographer. We received our photos not more than a week after the wedding and they were all so gorgeous. He got all the shots and angles that I requested and that really was a challenge since my wedding was on a moving yacht as the sun set. I’ve gotten so many compliments from family and friends about what a great job David did. If you’re looking for a photographer especially near for a yacht wedding look no further. He’s an ease to work with and I couldn’t be more happy to have chosen him.
  • Roman
    Roman Married on 09/15/2018

David was truly amazing in capturing our special day

David was amazing in capturing our special day. He was professional and made us feel comfortable and relaxed while taking the most amazing pictures. Truly glad that we booked him. Definitely recommend him for your special day.
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 08/25/2018

Exceptional work!

We've used David for 4 different shoots now over the course of a year and a half - our wedding, some family photos, my personal headshots and a photo shoot for my son's talent agency. What I really like and respect about David is that he's fun to work with but super professional at the same time. He can cut up and laugh with you but he will still keep you and the shoot on track. He's truly a professional. So it makes for a fun experience with great photos, a win win! We've always been happy our photos, which is why we continue to go back to him as our family grows and as we need it professionally. Thank you David for always taking care of us! Highly recommended. -Angela, Jack & Caleb
    Toddy Event on: 05/09/2018
    Amazing experience! Very professional and nice and easy to work with. He was on top of everything from start to finish and made the whole engagement process a success. My engagement was such a big moment in my life and he caught it all on camera and brought it to life with each photo he took. His equipment, web page, scheduling, photography style, etc was ALL professional. Also, I was just visiting Cali for a couple days, and he randomly checked on me & my fiancé to offer a ride to the airport for my departure. Now THAT’S good service! He has no obligation to do that and he doesn’t even know me to do that, but he did. I’m VERY pleased with the results and would easily work with him again. No doubt. Thanks again David, you did a great job!
    Tami Event on: 04/08/2018
    "David did our engagement photos and was very professional and had a great eye for detail. We love our photos and look forward to having him shoot our wedding."
  • Alycia
    Alycia Married on 03/24/2018

AMAZING wedding Photographer!!!

I feel so bad that it took 2 years to review him! He's such a good photographer so here it goes...

Almost 3 years ago, my then fiancé (now husband) and I were searching for a wedding photographer. We went to a wedding show weekend and met David. He was so knowledgeable and had a custom USB drive on display that we decided to have a meeting with him. After that meeting we booked an engagement session and it was a dream! My husband and I were larger people but David posed us in ways that were extremely flattering! We were so pleased and booked him for our wedding.

He was so great with our nieces and my cousin's child who were in our wedding party. He was patient and we had such a great time with him! He is so professional but friendly and you cannot go wrong with him as your photographer.
    Kira Married on 12/21/2017
    We are from Canada and got married in Long beach, Dec. 2017. I ended up finding David England Photography on the internet and we do not regret it one bit!

He took great pictures, instructed us on what poses to make and where to stand, is a people person, great communication, and even edited all our photos and gave us our USB before we came back to Canada!

Having beautiful wedding pictures was one thing that we really wanted and I am so happy with the results. I highly recommend David as a photographer. And I give him 5 stars hands down. Thank you David it meant a lot to us!
    Cynthia Married on 11/10/2017
    The absolute best wedding photographer!
    Thalia Married on 10/27/2017
    We found David on yelp for our Wedding 10/28/17. We contacted a number of photographers but decided on David based on our meeting with him. He was very open to our ideas and suggested that we might want to do an engagement shoot beforehand so we could really get to know each other. And I’m glad we did because by the time we got to our big day it was plain sailing, he knew what we wanted and really came up with the goods. David is reasonably priced and we had our photos available the next month after the wedding. We decided to go for the second photographer add on and it really made the difference. There were no missed shots and we were able to get photos with everyone on the big day. David really did his homework and some shots that we were going to take down by the docks ended up being a non starter because of where the sun was at the time we were going to be shooting. He went out with the second photographer and we ended up at an even better location where the sun wasn’t an issue. But that’s David he takes the time and really cares about the service he’s providing. We already knew how great his work is from the engagement shoot and the wedding was no different. We got exceptional work, that completely captured the day for us. We recommend the shoot beforehand and getting a second photographer it made all the difference. We feel very lucky to have found David he’s an incredibly talented photographer and a really nice guy too. You couldn’t ask for more.
    Kim Married on 10/14/2017
    We are so glad that we came across David at the Lakewood Country Club wedding show and chose him to be our photographer. David and his team were so professional and caring. They paid attention to every detail. They were so accommodating and made us feel like we were in the spotlight during our couple photo shots. Then during the event they blended right in and we never felt like they were in the way or too conspicuous. It was such a pleasure to work with them. The photos were even more amazing than we imagined and we couldn't be happier with them. We love them and will treasure them for our lifetime. We highly, highly recommend!
    Audrey Married on 10/14/2017
    Looking for a photographer is like trying to find a needle in a haystack...but when I came across David England Photography, it was like there was a light shining directly to it. From beginning to end, David was wonderful at communicating the process and always made us feel super comfortable with his great personality and level of professionalism. He captured all of our moments perfectly that we will cherish for our lifetime. Thank you, David....I will be sure to keep you in mind for any future events and recommend you to all my friends and family. :)
    Shannon Event on: 09/09/2017
    David England is excellent . I highly recommend him . He will also be doing our wedding