David England Photography Reviews

86 | Long Beach, CA

86 Reviews for David England Photography

• Jessica

Jessica R. · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Wonderful, Memorable, and Amazing!

David is absolutely amazing! Not only is he professional and takes wonderful photographs, but he is very personable and fantastic to work with. Everyone in my wedding party was impressed with his professionalism, attitude, and vision. He truly made my special day even more special by capturing all the great moments and putting his artistic touch on them. He goes above and beyond! I highly recommend David to anyone looking for the perfect photographer.

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Stacey P. · Married on 10/19/2019

Great wedding choice!!!

We hired David for our wedding, and we were so happy we did! From the first meeting (he graciously offered to came all the way to our house!), we just loved David. He has such a calm and professional manner, we just loved his vibe along with his talent!! He was never in our way and we never felt stressed about photos that day. Our wedding photos came out great and we can’t stop looking at them! Thank you David and team for capturing our special day!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Michael

Michael H. · Married on 09/07/2019

David is the Photographer you Need!

David was a truly exception photographer for our wedding. David’s attention to detail, lighting, user friendly app to download our photos made the entire experience wonderful. I had other photographer friends at my wedding who were impressed with David’s high quality photography equipment. Davids Personality is what really sets him apart from the competition, he will get you laughing and striking poses to get the perfect shot.

Sent on 09/29/2019

David England Photography's reply:

Thank you Michael! We had such a good time at your wedding. The details of your wedding was incredible. From the custom suit to the Chinese dragon performance. Not to mention your boba booth!!! AWESOME
  • John

John D. · Married on 08/11/2019

Sean & Jamie's Wedding

David just posted the photos from the wedding (ahead of schedule) on our personalized web page, and WOW! The posed shots were great, but I was really blown away by the candid shots of the bridal party and guests. I didn't even notice the photographer that night, but I'm so happy he captured all those special moments!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Joshua M. · Married on 05/26/2019

Fantastic!

I can't say enough good things about David. We found him through our wedding venue and immediately loved his work. His photos are so dynamic and bright and natural looking. He came to our home for the initial consultation and we were at ease instantly. He is professional, friendly, and has a calming energy about him.

We have only done our engagement photos so far but it was such a wonderful experience that I can’t wait to see what shots he gets at our wedding. He kept the shoot fun and lighthearted but really showed us how to pose and enjoy ourselves and that made for fantastic photos. We also brought our dogs along for a few pictures and he was really patient with them as well.

I would recommend David to absolutely anyone who wants to capture the special moments in their life.

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Ryan

Ryan A. · Married on 03/15/2019

The Perfect Engagement Session

David exceeded my expectations! I would absolutely recommend him to my friends and family. He was extremely flexible and understanding when organizing the surprise engagement session. Although there were a few hiccups in the road (on my part), he stayed professional, supportive, and fun throughout the process. The pictures from the session turned out perfectly and were edited so quickly! Him selling his fake "Groupon business backstory" to my, at the time, girlfriend was the cherry on top for our experience. Simply, David goes over and above for his craft. You would be lucky to have him as your photographer!

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Steven

Steven · Married on 12/16/2018

David is the goat

When my wife and I were planning our wedding we were concerned about our budget and we debated whether or not to have a photographer. I'm so glad we decided to go through with david as he earned every penny plus all the 5 star reviews in the world. The quality of his pictures are unlike any I've been apart of we look like we were featured in a magazine I would recommend him to any and everyone. Thanks again for making our special date forever memorable and good looking.

Sent on 02/01/2019

M · Married on 11/01/2018

David thank you for the AMAZING silhouette photo!! You made my sons surprise engagement extra-special. All the photos were just amazing that you captured especially the details. What a pleasant and wonderful chance of a meeting this was. Talk about right place, right time. Looking forward to more beautiful photos of Royal and M'Lisa's wedding along with other special events! May your business continue to prosper and know that your art is well received and your vision is something to be amazed! Thank you and words can't express the joy and gratitude.
    Martine the Realtor and MomsterInLaw lol !

Sent on 06/30/2017

Jessica H. · Married on 10/07/2018

Best Yacht Wedding Photographer

David really is the best!! I had the best experience with him as my wedding photographer. We received our photos not more than a week after the wedding and they were all so gorgeous. He got all the shots and angles that I requested and that really was a challenge since my wedding was on a moving yacht as the sun set. I’ve gotten so many compliments from family and friends about what a great job David did. If you’re looking for a photographer especially near for a yacht wedding look no further. He’s an ease to work with and I couldn’t be more happy to have chosen him.

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Roman

Roman · Married on 09/15/2018

David was truly amazing in capturing our special day

David was amazing in capturing our special day. He was professional and made us feel comfortable and relaxed while taking the most amazing pictures. Truly glad that we booked him. Definitely recommend him for your special day.

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 08/25/2018

Exceptional work!

We've used David for 4 different shoots now over the course of a year and a half - our wedding, some family photos, my personal headshots and a photo shoot for my son's talent agency. What I really like and respect about David is that he's fun to work with but super professional at the same time. He can cut up and laugh with you but he will still keep you and the shoot on track. He's truly a professional. So it makes for a fun experience with great photos, a win win! We've always been happy our photos, which is why we continue to go back to him as our family grows and as we need it professionally. Thank you David for always taking care of us! Highly recommended. -Angela, Jack & Caleb

Sent on 08/31/2020

Toddy · event on: 05/09/2018

Amazing experience! Very professional and nice and easy to work with. He was on top of everything from start to finish and made the whole engagement process a success. My engagement was such a big moment in my life and he caught it all on camera and brought it to life with each photo he took. His equipment, web page, scheduling, photography style, etc was ALL professional. Also, I was just visiting Cali for a couple days, and he randomly checked on me & my fiancé to offer a ride to the airport for my departure. Now THAT’S good service! He has no obligation to do that and he doesn’t even know me to do that, but he did. I’m VERY pleased with the results and would easily work with him again. No doubt. Thanks again David, you did a great job!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Tami · event on: 04/08/2018

"David did our engagement photos and was very professional and had a great eye for detail. We love our photos and look forward to having him shoot our wedding."

Sent on 04/13/2018
  • Alycia

Alycia · Married on 03/24/2018

AMAZING wedding Photographer!!!

I feel so bad that it took 2 years to review him! He's such a good photographer so here it goes...

Almost 3 years ago, my then fiancé (now husband) and I were searching for a wedding photographer. We went to a wedding show weekend and met David. He was so knowledgeable and had a custom USB drive on display that we decided to have a meeting with him. After that meeting we booked an engagement session and it was a dream! My husband and I were larger people but David posed us in ways that were extremely flattering! We were so pleased and booked him for our wedding.

He was so great with our nieces and my cousin's child who were in our wedding party. He was patient and we had such a great time with him! He is so professional but friendly and you cannot go wrong with him as your photographer.

Sent on 02/23/2020

Kira · Married on 12/21/2017

We are from Canada and got married in Long beach, Dec. 2017. I ended up finding David England Photography on the internet and we do not regret it one bit!

He took great pictures, instructed us on what poses to make and where to stand, is a people person, great communication, and even edited all our photos and gave us our USB before we came back to Canada!

Having beautiful wedding pictures was one thing that we really wanted and I am so happy with the results. I highly recommend David as a photographer. And I give him 5 stars hands down. Thank you David it meant a lot to us!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Cynthia · Married on 11/10/2017

The absolute best wedding photographer!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Thalia · Married on 10/27/2017

We found David on yelp for our Wedding 10/28/17. We contacted a number of photographers but decided on David based on our meeting with him. He was very open to our ideas and suggested that we might want to do an engagement shoot beforehand so we could really get to know each other. And I’m glad we did because by the time we got to our big day it was plain sailing, he knew what we wanted and really came up with the goods. David is reasonably priced and we had our photos available the next month after the wedding. We decided to go for the second photographer add on and it really made the difference. There were no missed shots and we were able to get photos with everyone on the big day. David really did his homework and some shots that we were going to take down by the docks ended up being a non starter because of where the sun was at the time we were going to be shooting. He went out with the second photographer and we ended up at an even better location where the sun wasn’t an issue. But that’s David he takes the time and really cares about the service he’s providing. We already knew how great his work is from the engagement shoot and the wedding was no different. We got exceptional work, that completely captured the day for us. We recommend the shoot beforehand and getting a second photographer it made all the difference. We feel very lucky to have found David he’s an incredibly talented photographer and a really nice guy too. You couldn’t ask for more.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Kim · Married on 10/14/2017

We are so glad that we came across David at the Lakewood Country Club wedding show and chose him to be our photographer. David and his team were so professional and caring. They paid attention to every detail. They were so accommodating and made us feel like we were in the spotlight during our couple photo shots. Then during the event they blended right in and we never felt like they were in the way or too conspicuous. It was such a pleasure to work with them. The photos were even more amazing than we imagined and we couldn't be happier with them. We love them and will treasure them for our lifetime. We highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Audrey · Married on 10/14/2017

Looking for a photographer is like trying to find a needle in a haystack...but when I came across David England Photography, it was like there was a light shining directly to it. From beginning to end, David was wonderful at communicating the process and always made us feel super comfortable with his great personality and level of professionalism. He captured all of our moments perfectly that we will cherish for our lifetime. Thank you, David....I will be sure to keep you in mind for any future events and recommend you to all my friends and family. :)

Sent on 11/01/2017

Shannon · event on: 09/09/2017

David England is excellent . I highly recommend him . He will also be doing our wedding

Sent on 09/23/2017

Joshua · Married on 07/23/2017

Its such a relief to have a photographer with this level of experience and professionalism. David didn't miss a beat to shoot heart felt moments in my wedding. Even moments I wasn't there for. From pricing to wedding, recieving the photos, and payment, my experience with David was outstanding. Thank you David!!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Alycia · event on: 06/27/2017

My fiancé and I met with David after meeting him at several wedding show weekend events. He brought several examples of his work and what I really liked was his experience with people of larger sizes. We secured him as our photographer for our wedding and I am so incredibly glad we chose him. David was amazing! He was professional but he was also relaxed and used humor to help us feel more comfortable during our session. He had ideas and he listened to us as well. We got our photos from our engagement shoot within a week and I could not have been more pleased! The pictures were so beautiful and really captured my and my fiancé's relationship and love perfectly. I can't wait to see what our wedding photos look like next year!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

My wife and I hired David England as our wedding day photographer many months before the big day. We had a small beach ceremony and the reception at The Reef in Long Beach. During the early planning stages, we stumbled upon David’s online portfolios. When we finally settled on a vendor (The Reef), they offered us a list of suggested photographers, but after comparing the portfolios, we ended up choosing David based on his online reviews and portfolios of weddings. From the beginning, David was extremely helpful the months leading up to, and gave us tons of tips and advice on how to best capture our story. We wanted the best possible outcome for our outdoor ceremony, and he was clearly the best choice. He also patiently worked with us and our budget so we got the most for our buck. When we finally met, David was extremely polite and charismatic! Both of us are camera shy, but he made us feel at ease instantly. My wife and I really loved talking and working with him. And best of all, David texted us a sneak peak of the day’s photos so we could have something to share with family and friends that couldn’t attend. When all was said and done, our wedding day was perfect, and the proof is in David’s photography.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2017

My wife and I have been long distance for nearly the entirety of our relationship. I lived in Delaware, and she lived in Maryland for a couple years before being stationed in San Antonio. We both wanted a beach-front wedding ceremony, and decided on Long Beach, California as our destination since I am originally from that area. This made the prospect of organizing and planning everything a challenge. Luckily, we found David England’s portfolio in our search for a photographer to capture our special day, and he was amazing at helping us coordinate everything. He was patient in his communication with us despite the many miles and time zones between us. Out of all the photographers we researched, we found his portfolio best captured an outdoor wedding experience. The deal was sealed when we finally got to meet him in person; he was charming and very friendly, and captured amazing photos of the ceremony and reception. He guided us through different poses and techniques, and we were delighted when just a couple hours after his session with us ended, he texted us a handful of photos as a sneak peek. A short few days later, he e-mailed us a link to view the best of the best photos (over a 100!) that were beautifully and artistically taken. My wife and I absolutely loved working with David, and we can’t wait to hang every photo he took in our home.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Jissel · Married on 06/17/2017

I had a hard time finding a great photographer, my wedding was at el dorado golf course and David was their preferred photographer. At first I wanted to search for other photographers to see their work but didn't seem to find any photographers that reached me and my husbands expectations. So I started to look at the preferred vendor list for my venue and decided to contact David. David is so professional. When me and my husband first met with him he brought all his previous work which was amazing, he has great package deals, and is very flexible when it came to payments. Me and my husband loved him the first time we met with him his work is amazing so we went ahead and booked him. The night before he left our wedding he even printed out good quality pictures the same day ! David and his team was overall amazing me and my husband love our wedding photos that we just received. If anyone who is looking for a good photographer for a wedding maternity or any event I really recommended David England and his team, me and my husband are satisfied with his work and we will sure be coming back for maternity photos God willing ! Thank you David & team !

Sent on 07/19/2017