David Briscoe, Musician Reviews

David Briscoe, Musician 1
  • Reagan

Reagan Gillette · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!

David was amazing!! He took the time at rehearsal to go through and make sure we loved each song we chose for the ceremony. At first we were just going to have him play, but once we heard his voice at rehearsal, I told him, you are definitely going to sing for us!!! We asked him about playing a song he didn’t have on his list and started playing it no problem and even knew the words to sing it. He did an awesome job. I loved having live music during our ceremony. He would do a great job for any event!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2017

David was everything we expected and so much more. He took the time to make sure that we (my husband and I) enjoyed his songs, sound, and overall experience. His voice is beautiful and it made the whole wedding ceremony so much more personal and romantic. I cannot recommend him enough! Thank you David for making our day so special!

David Briscoe, Musician's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen! It was a delight to be a part of your wedding. Wishing you many happy years of your new life together.

Cara · Married on 10/14/2017

David was great to work with and did a wonderful job with the ceremony music on our big day!

David Briscoe, Musician's reply:

Thank you Cara. It was great to meet you and work with you.
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 07/08/2017

My groom & I bonded over planning the music & David accommodated our requests beautifully. David acted as stand in officiant at our rehearsal due to an emergency. He is personable, talented, & flexible with requests. He made everyone feel at ease & played beautifully on the wedding day. We asked for some Disney songs during prelude, a song from Game of Thrones, and a song played with guitar string sound on the electric piano for the bride to walk down the aisle. He didn't bat an eyelash. Music is a way in which you can truly make your day special to you & I would highly recommend David for any musical occasion. I can't quote our exact cost because our planner booked him as part of our package. Book him today!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Savannah · Married on 06/17/2017

David brought such an elegant and classic feel to our wedding. He did an arrangement of "The Prayer" and it was absolutely incredible! You will not be disappointed if you choose him for your wedding!

David Briscoe, Musician's reply:

Savannah - Thank you so much for the kind words. It was wonderful to work with you. Blessings to you and your family.

Daphne · Married on 06/17/2017

David Briscoe played at my dayghter’s Wedding. I have friends still talking about his performance months later. He is professional and adds so much to an event. I have also had the joy of performances at benefit concerts and political events for our state.

Sent on 12/29/2017

David Briscoe, Musician's reply:

Daphne - Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of Savannah's wedding day. It was a beautiful ceremony in which to be a part!

Christie · Married on 12/10/2016

Do it! He is very easy to work with, organized, neat, professional and just a great pianist! The entire package here!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Debbie · Married on 11/12/2016

It was a great experience. I hired David to play background music for my daughter's wedding reception. We held a brunch so the piano was the perfect touch. We loved with David and everyone enjoyed his music. Super easy to work with. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2016

We used David as our musician at our wedding at Walnut Creek chapel and he was amazing! I provided the songs I wanted played and when and David did the rest. He was even able to quickly learn a song he was unfamiliar with and you would have never known because it was so beautiful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Aubrey · Married on 06/21/2015

David was so easy to work with! And he is incredibly talented which made it very easy to trust him with all the musical details of the wedding. He was always prompt and thorough in his communication. He adjusted to any mishaps and always had a smile on his face! I was at complete peace knowing he was the musician for my wedding. Wonderful and beautiful job!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Bri · Married on 06/12/2015

Very helpful in making my song choices exactly how I wanted

Sent on 07/13/2015

Made our wedding ceremony beautiful

Tyler · Married on 05/16/2015

David Briscoe was very flexible, and talented learning a new score and impressing the bride (which was most important). We appreciated to prompt responsiveness and respectful manner he displayed.

Sent on 06/06/2015

David Briscoe, Musician's reply:

Thank you. I really enjoyed meeting and working with you all.

Katie · Married on 04/25/2015

Very professional and talented! Definitely would use again

Marlene · event on 04/10/2015

David made himself available for a very special event for the Oklahoma Hospitality Club in April. We were honoring 12 Oklahoma women for their contributions in Oklahoma Because of the time element we were only able to have David perform one song - "The Prayer". I was the only one familiar with David's talent so I was prepared for an outstanding performance, however, the rest of my committee & club members were not familiar with him. The remarks & accolades were outstanding!!! His performance truly gave meaning to what we were there for (to raise money for Hearts for Hearing & OKC Metro Alliance Women's Firstep) and we were truly blessed t have him there!

Courtney · Married on 03/07/2015

Very professional and great to work with.

Sent on 06/04/2015

I've worked with David several times and know that he is a truly gifted musician and world class singer. Any wedding, corporate event, or high class affair would benefit from the special touch of elegance a musician like David Briscoe brings. I would use again and again to impress my guests.

Sent on 02/23/2015

What an amazing musician - the talent far exceeded our expectations. Hearing "The Lord's Prayer" during the ceremony was genuinely inspiring. The prelude songs were carefully selected by us - and David did an absolutely amazing job on all of them. We could not be more pleased - truly professional as well as talented. We were blessed beyond measure.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Taylor · Married on 01/31/2015

Really enjoyed our weekend! Couldn't of been any perfect! David was very professional and easy to work with!

Erin · Married on 12/13/2014

David was great to work with! Very informative and helpful when it came to picking out the perfect songs for my wedding. His music is beautiful and my wedding guests had so many good things to say about him!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Laura · Married on 10/19/2014

Amazingly talented musician and exceedingly flexible!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Kaylyn · Married on 09/27/2014

David did a beautiful job playing at our daughter's wedding. He helped her decide on which music best suited her and what she desired for the ceremony.
    Very nice and a pleasure to work with.
    Our family would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/16/2014

David Briscoe, Musician's reply:

Thank you so much Kaylyn. It was a pleasure to be a part of such a great and beautiful wedding.

Bethany · Married on 09/19/2014

David was amazing! He played and sang beautifully and helped make our wedding so special! He was friendly and professional in the consultation as well as both the rehearsal and ceremony.
    I definitely recommend him to be a part of your wedding experience!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Jana · event on 09/08/2013

David sang heartfelt and dynamic music while accompanying with live piano. He was thorough and matched the theme incredibly with his song selection for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. He has God given talent both in voice and piano. Thanks David!

Sent on 09/01/2014

David Briscoe, Musician's reply:

Thanks so much Jana. It was great to be a part of the big occasion.

Nataley · Married on 06/09/2012

One of the best voices I've ever heard in person! David is very personable and will listen to what you are wanting and provide song recommendations if you need them. He really made my wedding feel special, unique and most importantly, stress free! I recommend David to everyone!