David Anthony Media Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Basheer
    Basheer A. Married on 09/03/2021

Like we imagined

Dave was extremely professional and flexible he just made our memories last forever, since the minute we hired him he was willing to help us capture every moment, I would recommend David Anthony media for special events like our wedding.
    Thank you..
    Lauren Married on 04/16/2021

David was awesome to work with!

David was so awesome to work with! We had to postpone our wedding and he was flexible and accommodating. Our video came out great! Can’t recommend him enough!
  • Teresa
    Teresa K. Married on 12/31/2020

Hire David! You won’t be disappointed!

We couldn’t be happier with our experience with David Botelho from David Anthony Media! From start to finish David was professional, responsive, polite and committed to meeting our needs for our 12/31 wedding day. We communicated some specific moments/details of the day that were important to us that he capture due to our reduced guest list and he went above and beyond to make sure he captured every little thing we asked for. We have watched our highlight video and wedding video multiple times already. We are so happy with the quality and are looking forward to sharing with our loved ones. Highly recommend hiring him for any of your big life events!

David Anthony Media's reply:

Larry & Teresa - Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I had a great time filming your wedding and I'm so happy you enjoyed watching your wedding video!
  • Jessica
    Jessica P. Married on 11/14/2020

David is the best!

David was absolutely fantastic as our videographer! He was great with communication and he has a very easy and laid back personality. He went above and beyond what we asked for and did a great job of putting our wedding video together exactly how I wanted and better! David is clearly a very talented and hard working professional. We appreciate his time, efforts and work! I would definitely recommend him!

David Anthony Media's reply:

Sean and Jessica thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was great working with you and your family.
    Chenee G. Married on 10/29/2020

FANtastic!!

David was incredible to work with. As an anxious bride He helped ease my worries through casual conversation. David arrived earlier and stayed later than expected. He created a video of our wedding that exceeded our expectations and brought tears to our eyes. His calm demeanor contributed to make our ceremony feel intimate and special. We would highly recommend him. Very professional, kind, and cost effective!!

David Anthony Media's reply:

Hi Chenee - Thank you for hiring me to film your amazing wedding. And thank you for taking the time to write the review - David Anthony Media
  • Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 07/11/2020

David was so accommodating, even during these difficult times of 2020.

Considering the situation and the times we are in, David was more than accommodating. Trying to hire a videographer last minute, for a backyard wedding, during a pandemic was a lot easier than I though it would be with David. He worked with us and the footage he produced was amazing and I love to look back on the fact that our wedding was something worth capturing even during difficult times. I would definitely recommend for someone else.

David Anthony Media's reply:

Amanda & Tyler - Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and hiring me to film your wedding. David
    Rich C. Married on 03/14/2020

Professional, prompt, fun, great presentation

Dave was excellent throughout the entire process, he was very prompt and responding to messages. His quote was exactly the price and his quote on time was perfect as well. We were able to sneak in our wedding before the CDC stopped gatherings. When we got our video it was a well worth the wait and we had a great time watching it The presentation of the video being sent to us was outstanding and Dave even sent some popcorn for us so we could watch our video while eating on popcorn. This was definitely the highlight of our quarantine what a great video to watch.

David Anthony Media's reply:

Hi Rich. Thank you for taking the time to write the review! I'm so happy you enjoyed watching the wedding highlight video and the edited ceremony and reception. Thanks David
  • nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/26/2019

Great Experience!

I couldn't recommend David Botelho more for you wedding! He was extremely responsive throughout the entire process and arrived right on time (even before) on the wedding day. Our wedding was in March during COVID so even with all restrictions David didn't miss a beat. We had a very limited # of people at the wedding but our wedding clip looked like it was a full blown wedding. David sent us our video highlight video within 1 week of the wedding! It was so fun to be able to re-live the wedding that quickly. David has a great style and a very kind and caring way about him. Use David for your wedding and you won't regret it! :)

David Anthony Media's reply:

Nicole & Tyler - Thank you for taking the time to write the review. I had a great time at your wedding, and appreciate your business. David
  • Bernadette
    Bernadette Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing videographer!

David met all of our needs for our wedding video. He finished our final video so quickly and professionally! He was a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!

David Anthony Media's reply:

Bernadette - Thank you for taking the time to write a review for me. I enjoyed working with you and Tim! - David Anthony Media
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience!

David and Andy were a pleasure to work with. They were all about making sure they authentically captured the day. I loved that it was not about posing but about really allowing us to live in the moment and soak in all the joys of the day. After seeing our highlight video, David really captured all the beauty and love that was shared that day between each other and our friends and family.

David Anthony Media's reply:

Anna & Joe. Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We had a great day capturing your wedding at the Heritage Hotel and Conference Center. Thank you for having us capture your special day!
    Kimberly Married on 10/12/2018
    Jimmy and I are so happy with our Wedding video!!!!! There were so many beautiful parts included and every time we watched a different part we literally looked at each other and said how good of a job you did. You put a lot of effort into making our Wedding day so memorable and I couldn't thank you enough. You have a great heart I can see and a very big passion for your work. We loved the music you picked for the rest of our videos and the sweet touch of the Reese's and popcorn to watch our Wedding day was also so thoughtful. Such a cute idea!! It was a pleasure having you. Very very reasonable... We appreciate everything you did for us, great job! Great team! Just perfect! For someone like me who is so picky, I couldn't be happier..! You got EVERYTHING! Thanks again!!!!!
    -Kimmy and Jimmy

David Anthony Media's reply:

Kimberly & Jimmy - Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review! David Anthony Media
    Samantha Married on 09/29/2018

Incredible quality, top-tier service and professional!

David Anthony Media was one of our favorite vendors because he was extremely responsive, produced beautiful videos and did not break the bank. We got married in September 2018 and began the vendor search in October 2016. David offered to meet us in person prior to booking, and we could immediately tell he was friendly, professional, and willing to accommodate our specific ideas. Throughout the planning process, he was responsive and always available to answer our questions. On the day of the wedding David was completely unobtrusive yet seemed to capture every beautiful, meaningful moment and detail - watching our video you'd think he had a team of people filming! Something we didn't put much stock in when searching for vendors was demeanor/personality, and we lucked out with David because on the wedding day he was relaxed, patient, and just happy to be there. It makes the experience very pleasant, especially because your videographer and photographer will be nearby most of the day. At the beginning of the wedding planning process, we just wanted the ability to re-watch our day, a nice video to look back on; thanks to David we have a masterpiece that captured all of the emotion and fun, edited in a beautiful way. Thank you, David Anthony Media!

David Anthony Media's reply:

Hello Samantha & Josh. Thank you for taking the time to write a view. It has been great getting to know you during the wedding planning and capturing your wedding Grand View. I appreciate the kind words and it was great working with you on your wedding!
  • Heather
    Heather M. Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I cant even explain how amazing David was throughout this whole process. I made so many hard decisions and kept changing my mind and he was always so patient (as I’m Indecisive)! The day I got my video I felt as if I was at my own wedding again! It was beautiful and so personal! All those feelings came back from the day I married my best friend! I highly recommend David Anthony Media!

David Anthony Media's reply:

Hi Heather & Dana. Thank you for taking the time share a review of your wedding! I had so much film your wedding at the Blue Ocean Event Center. Thank you for having David Anthony Media film your special day. Sincerely - David Anthony Media
    Amanda Married on 08/24/2018

Excellent!

We got married at the JFK Library in August and David did the videography for our wedding. He turned the highlight tape around within a week of the wedding and we were so ecstatic to be able to relive the day. Both the highlight tape and full video captured the feeling of the day and all of the precious details. We couldn't have asked for anything more. David is a true professional and I recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer in the Boston area!

David Anthony Media's reply:

Hello Amanda & Tony. Thank you for inviting me to capture your beautiful day at the JFK library. It was great meeting up at the wedding planning meeting and enjoyed working with all your vendors. I appreciate the kinds words in the review!
    Stephanie Married on 08/18/2018

Highly Recommend!

We can’t thank David enough for filming our wedding! From the start we were confident that he would get all the footage that we wanted! Because we live far away and have a busy schedule David was still able to Facetime us and meet us before our wedding day! The highlight video was beautiful and delivered very soon after our wedding day! We were even lucky that David used his drone to capture the beautiful outside of our venue! The full length footage of our ceremony and special moments throughout the night were delivered on a very easy to use USB! David was great to work with throughout wedding planning and the big day! We can’t thank him enough and we highly recommend him as a videographer!
    Sarah Married on 07/07/2018
    If you are looking for a videographer for your wedding, look no further than David Anthony Media! David was a pleasure to work with from the start and I found the pricing very reasonable. David is an absolute pro and the highlight video we received very shortly after our wedding was so amazing. I think a lot of people feel that having their wedding filmed is unnecessary, but I am so glad that we have these memories on film! David captured so many wonderful moments and the drone shots of our venue are amazing. We recently got our full wedding video as well as all the raw footage - we had so much fun watching and reliving our big day. The video came on a very pretty jump drive and a few snacks to enjoy, really a great touch! Thank you David for providing us with memories we will never forget!!

David Anthony Media's reply:

Sarah & Jon - Thank you for taking the time to write the review. David Anthony Media
    Kaelyn Married on 06/23/2018
    Great to work with and very quick with getting the highlight video and video back as soon as it is ready.

Kaelyn & Kevin - Thank you so much for the review! David Anthony Media
    Liana Married on 06/17/2018
    David did an amazing job for our wedding! Me and my wife were nervous about having a camera on us and feeling awkward but David makes you feel completely comfortable and during the reception we never even noticed him getting such amazing footage so we never felt awkward. Our wedding date changed last minute due to a family illness and David stepped right in and saved us - even with it being on fathers day and having a family of his own. We are so happy we chose him!

Liana - Thank you for taking the time write the review. David Anthony Media
    Geraldine Married on 06/17/2018
    Due to my husband being diagnosed with two cancers we had to move my daughter's wedding up and do it in ten days. When I called David frantic that we needed a videographer on Father's Day, he didn't hesitate to offer his services even though he has children of his own. He made sure my daughter's wedding day was preserved perfectly. His professionalism was outstanding. He captured the day for us so beautifully. Putting a wedding together in ten days was a challenge, but David was not only up for the challenge, he did an amazing job.

David Anthony Media's reply:

Geraldine - Thank you for taking the time to write a review. David Anthony Media
    Ryan L. Married on 06/16/2018

Best decision for a videographer

Easily the best decision we made for the wedding, my wife and I are so grateful for all the hard work David put in for our wedding. From getting all the necessary shots, to quickly jumping in when I realized I had forgotten to give my wife her wedding gift and literally unpacking quickly to get that one last shot. David was extremely conscious of us and made sure to take our opinions into account with everything. He was extremely professional and we are both so glad we made the decision to hire him.

David Anthony Media's reply:

Ryan & Chelsea - Thank you for taking the time write a review for David Anthony Media. Wickham Park was a beautiful venue for the wedding. The Hartford skyline was a great backdrop for the ceremony and rustic cabin for the wedding reception.
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 05/04/2018

Wedding Videography

David was wonderful! He was a pleasure to work with! He was kind and captured everything beautifully.

David Anthony Media's reply:

Thank you for the review Brianna and choosing David Anthony Media to film your wedding. I had a great time filming your wedding in Hartford!
    Becky Married on 12/31/2017
    David was awesome!! My photographer recommended him and let me tell you I was so happy he did! The video is so clear and he did a highlight video at the end of the wedding for us to watch. I would highly recommend him!!

David Anthony Media's reply:

Becky - Thank you for taking the time to review David Anthony Media Wedding Video!
    April Married on 12/08/2017
    David our AMAZING wedding videographer! His attention to detail in capturing so many moments that seemed like a whirlwind on our wedding day was fantastic, all while blending in around us and making it seem as though we weren’t being filmed at all. He even edited footage of our preparation and throughout our wedding day into a wedding highlights video that he showed at the close of our reception! The artistry and professionalism is just top notch. Book David Anthony Media and have these moments captured perfectly on film—one of the best vendors I could have hired for our day!

April - Thank you for taking the time to write a review - David Anthony Media
    Jake Married on 10/20/2017
    David did an amazing job on our wedding video! The quality of the footage and his editing makes the final product look like a feature film. He was very accommodating and easy to work with. We highly recommend David Anthony Media! :D

Jake - Thank you for taking the time to write a review. David Anthony Media