David and Vicki Arndt Photography Reviews

David and Vicki Arndt Photography 5
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

Highly Recommend!

We absolutely loved having David and Vicki capturing our wedding and engagement shoot. They are so easy and fun to work with and everyone was so comfortable around them! Hubby HATES taking photos, and they got him to smile in almost every photo (no easy task)! We absolutely love all of our photos and highly recommend them.

David and Vicki Arndt Photography 6
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 7
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 8
    Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Tiffanie

Tiffanie Bemoll · Married on 10/20/2018

Magical Memories!

The best word to describe a Disney wedding is magical, and the best people to capture that magic for us were Vicki and David. From the start Vicki made sure to make sure we were comfortable with every step of the process. We booked 11 months out, and she checked in with us almost monthly to let us know we were in her thoughts. During our phone interview, both she and David were personable, friendly...it was like talking to someone we’d known for years! Day of they were amazing! They thought of pictures we didn’t know we needed or wanted. Their creativity and attention to detail truly shines through! We can not recommend them highly enough! Our pictures are beautiful and I felt like a princess the entire day!

David and Vicki Arndt Photography 9
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 10
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 11
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 12
    Sent on 12/31/2018

Sandra · Married on 09/28/2018

Best Photographers EVER!!!!

I had the pleasure of working with David and Vicki for our wedding back in August of 2018. They were very organized and punctual and made everything even that much more amazing. They were very friendly and would always joke and laugh to take away from the jitters. David would always compliment how stunning and beautiful I was and they both made us feel involved. It truly was the most magical day we could have imagined and we would definitely recommend using them for your wedding photographers.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Katelynn · Married on 08/20/2018

Amazing Dream Team!

Arndts are amazing as people and photographers! We had a large photo list and they were able to capture all the memories for us and delivered beautiful images. They brought so much love and positivity to our day and truly listened to what was important to us. The images themselves are stunning and better than we could have imagined. We always felt confidence in David and Vicki. I lost confidence in other areas of the wedding, so not having to worry about our pictures was such an incredible relief. They do not disappoint and I legitimately cannot say enough great things about them or their work. I would definitely use them as photographers again and hope to schedule future sessions with them!

David and Vicki Arndt Photography 13
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 14
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 15
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 16
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 17
    Sent on 12/29/2018

Holly · Married on 08/12/2018

Magical!!!

From the very first meeting to receiving our pictures after the event, David & Vicki were amazing. They felt like family and made us both feel so comfortable and relaxed when taking our photos!

David and Vicki Arndt Photography 18
    Sent on 12/26/2018

Alexandra · Married on 08/01/2018

David & Vicki are truly amazing they are the nicest people you’ll ever meet and the pictures they take are incredible! I’m so happy I had them as my photographers they made my wedding truly magical! If you’re looking for a wedding photographer look no further you won’t be disappointed! We loved having them.

David and Vicki Arndt Photography 19
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 20
    Sent on 10/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2018

David and Vicki Arndt are seriously PHENOMENAL!!! They are an absolute pleasure to work with and so much fun! They are both wonderful and bright people who are true professionals in what they do. They photographed our wedding on April 7, 2018.

From the time David and Vicki shot our engagement pictures in June 2017, we knew we had chosen the right team! They remained professional throughout the shoot and our wedding, all while having fun. They pay attention to all of the little details and took the time to capture our most special moments. They are the perfect team and we have been so impressed with their exceptional work!
    We cannot thank them enough for helping us capture the most perfect day with all of the people we love the most.

Thank you again, David and Vicki, for capturing our perfect day perfectly! You both are AMAZING!! We highly recommend David and Vicki Arndt Photography for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/03/2018

David and Vicki were a true joy to work with for our Disney wedding! They are both seasoned wedding photographers and captured our love story so beautifully. They made us, our family and bridal party feel comfortable in front of the camera and made sure we got all of our must have photos. They also helped with timing of our day and helped things run smoothly. We have already booked an anniversary shoot and look forward to working with David and Vicki for many years to come!

David and Vicki Arndt Photography 21
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 27
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 28
    Sent on 07/09/2018

Shelley · Married on 02/20/2018

We had the opportunity to see David and Vicki in action a few years ago at a friends wedding. As soon as we decided to get married at WDW, there was no other choice but David and Vicki to document our wedding. Our wedding was an all day event starting with a 9am wedding and ending with a dessert party at 9pm. They were there every step of the day capturing everything from little moments to big events. So many of our memories were captured and put a smile on our faces every time we look at them. We could not recommend David and Vicki enough. I wish I could upload more than 10 pictures because there are so many wonderful examples. I look forward to David and Vicki capturing our family milestones for years to come. - Tim and Shelley Bennett

David and Vicki Arndt Photography 29
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 38
    Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Nikki

Nikki Hyytiainen · Married on 01/01/2018

Photographers that feel like part of the family . . .

We used Vicki and David for our wedding photos and were over the moon with their work. Not only were their photos AMAZING, but their personalities were even better. The first time we actually met them was on our Big Day and it was as if they had been a part of our family forever. They took such incredible care to capture our special day. When the weather didn't cooperate either (rainy and 30 degree weather- which was a total surprise in Florida), they pulled us aside and offered to do a re-shoot after the wedding day too which we did. They will forever be our family photographers. We simply adore them and you cannot go wrong using them for your photography needs. Thank you Vicki and David! We love you guys!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kara · Married on 12/16/2017

I can't say enough nice things about David and Vicki. Not only were our photos gorgeous and meaningful, but we had fun taking them. They really try to capture the relationship between you and your significant other, and that shows in all of our pictures. We truly enjoyed interacting with them. I promise it will be the best money you spend for your wedding, HANDS DOWN!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Victoria · Married on 10/11/2017

Vicki and David were so great!! They make us want to do a vow renewal every month!! lol They captured our legal ceremony, our actual Disney wedding ceremony, as well as a bridal/couples session. They went above and beyond for us and were so accommodating. I didn't have a bridal party, but Vicki did a great job helping me with my dress and David and my husband enjoyed their time together the entire trip as well. My husband isn't much for pictures and can be grumpy after while, but held through with the magic of Vicki and David. He even went out of his way to request Vicki and David to sit with us at dinner our final night on our sailing. They know all the spots on the ship. I shared pictures, and they knew exactly where they were and then had even more awesome suggestions. Their posing instructions were great too and easy to follow! We got in the water and Vicki had a book of images printed off that I emailed her, and she still went through it and got the shots we wanted, though the papers were soaked, it still managed to work. They make your day a breeze and help calm you down and try to do all they can and do a great job remembering the shots you want, even when you are flustered. Even on their off day they came through with pictures for us <3 We couldn't have requested a better team!! We can't wait to do a vow renewal already, years from now, and we definitely plan to bring them with us :D

Sent on 10/17/2017

Megan · Married on 09/20/2017

Absolutely amazing! It was the best part of my wedding. My guests loved how they just seemed to be one of the family and I loved each and every one of the almost 900 pictures I got. The hardest part is now how I pick which ones I want to print! Which is probably the best problm to have.

David and Vicki Arndt Photography 39
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 40
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 41

Melissa · Married on 07/22/2017

Best decision we did was bringing them with us on our Disney Dream Cruise Wedding. They know their way around the ship and are awesome to work with. We are not very photogenic and we were all in July heat they made us look fabulous! They turned out so awesome and I just can't say enough!! I never thought we could afford to bring a photographer onboard. We were an end of July wedding and cruise prices are high. When I reached out to Vicki last year I was shocked on how much it cost and realized how affordable it was to bring them. We were able to do the pictures on the cruise AND a resort shoot at 3 diffrent Disney hotels. They are so fun and kind to work with! We hope to use them again one day for a vow renewal and when the time comes for a little prince or princess (we have years for that!). We loved spending time with them and being able to look at these amazing pictures all the time!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

David and Vicki are the most amazing photographers. They are more than photographers, they become your family. Not to mention their beautiful photos. They did my brother’s Disney wedding and we flew them in from Florida to New York for ours because we loved them so much. You could not ask for someone better!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2017

David and Vicki Arndt are the best photographers out there, and we’ve used a few different ones in our market! Their work is amazing and worth every penny (even though they are also super affordable!) - I’ve used them for our wedding, rehearsal dinner, engagement photos, family photos, and more! They take so much pride in their work and really go above and beyond to become like a part of your family as they photograph you! I highly recommend them!!

David and Vicki Arndt Photography 42
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 50
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 51
  • W

Wayne Spivak · Married on 06/10/2017

Best Photographers in Orlando!

We use David & Vicki Arndt photography for all of our family events, including our wedding, and most recently my parent's 50th Anniversary Vow Renewal and Party. They really took the time to get to know all of our extended family and friends so that they could take the best pictures of them possible and that their personalities shined through with every shot. They are professional, affordable, fantastic at what they do, and have really become friends of ours through the years. I know I will be using their services for as long as I'll be taking pictures! You cannot get a better team than David & Vicki Arndt!

David and Vicki Arndt Photography 52
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 57
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 58
    Sent on 12/29/2018

Alex · Married on 05/20/2017

David and Vicki were a huge part of our big day, and I couldn’t have imagined it without them. They were more than just our photographers. They were friends who helped keep everybody in check and on time! They were very accommodating for all of our crazy requests and very professional throughout the entire planning process and day of. Everybody gleams over all of our wedding photos, and most importantly, they made my non-photogenic husband actually smile! We are extremely happy with their work!!!

David and Vicki Arndt Photography 59
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 60
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 61
    David and Vicki Arndt Photography 62
    Sent on 12/20/2017

Jaimie · Married on 05/02/2017

David and Vicki were the best decision for our wedding! From our first communication with them, they were a pleasure to work with and quickly became friends. Beginning with our engagement photo shoot last fall, we felt completely at ease with them. My husband and I both really appreciated their varied styles, their help with natural posing and ability to capture great candid shots as well. They captured our welcome party and our wedding day earlier this year. They truly became part of our family during all of the time we spent with them for those few days! For months after our wedding, we had family members talking about how sweet and fun our photographers were. David and Vicki captured our wedding festivities perfectly. We have hundreds of incredible photos. They were very accommodating in working with a rather long list of family photos that we wanted to be sure to have. I feel so lucky to have found them, and I can say with certainty that we will have them capture future family photos, anniversary photos, and more!

Laura · Married on 04/06/2017

David and Vicki Arndt are the best wedding photographers we could have asked for. They always responded to our queries quickly and professionally, planning in the UK to get married in Florida is easy when you have a vendor like David and Vicki who go out of their way to respond to you, answer any questions and provide you with so much information. Our photographs are gorgeous, they capture every single photo we requested and more. They truely captured the spirit of our day in their photographers and are wizards behind the camera. We could not recommend them more we are so, so pleased. Thank you so much, Mr and Mrs Gerard

Sent on 05/24/2017

Brenda · Married on 04/03/2017

If you are looking for a photographer, book David & Vicki! I booked them after doing lots of research for my Disney Wedding and I so glad we made this choice. They shot our engagement photos and of course our big day. They were a absolute PLEASURE to work with every step of the way. We have gotten some sneak peeks back and we are in love with every single shot we have seen thus far. What a joy to work with! We will find excuses to have shoots with them again in the future.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 03/20/2017

David and Vicki were by far one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding day in WDW. We were married in March of 2017 and it was truly a fantastic day, we felt like we had great friends with us throughout the day - that also happened to be Disney Wedding experts! They were great about knowing the schedule, shuffling us to where we needed to be, helping us feel comfortable enough with "poses" to get the most beautiful pictures imaginable. They had the best suggestions on areas to take photos and were utterly the kindest, most professional photography team we could've ask for. So glad we now have an Orlando photographer for many family milestone shoots in the future!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Kimberley · Married on 01/16/2017

We used David and Vicki Arndt photography for our wedding on 01/16/17- I honestly cannot recommend them enough!!
    Their communication before the big day was brilliant, they discussed with us ideas for where we would like photos, and different family group pictures we would like etc.
    On the day they made us feel 100% at ease and made it so much fun!
    We have already had some of our pictures back and they are just beautiful!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2016

I really can not say enough positive things about David and Vicki. They are an absolutely amazing team and we are so lucky they came all the way to NY to shoot our special day. David was absolutely fantastic with me when i realized my running around the week of the wedding lead to my dress no longer fitting properly! He kept me laughing and feeling beautiful. My pictures are absolutely amazing, and were completed super fast. Their editing skills are out of this world, in one picture they added "love" in clouds as if it was done by the airplane that photo bombed our shot.... my own family has seen this and said "oh i missed the sky writers" as if there was any way we could afford that hahaha. There are so many details they added or corrected its absolutely amazing. David and Vicki are true professionals that delivered the most beautiful pictures for us to remember our day and I can not thank them enough.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/10/2016

My husband and I LOVED having David and Vicki as our wedding photographers for our Disney wedding this past July. We found them through a friend who used them for her wedding a few years ago and since we loved her engagement/wedding photos we were excited to use them for our own wedding. We had such a good time doing our engagement shoot with them and then spending our wedding day with them by our sides. They really were one of the reasons the day went as perfectly as it did! All of our photographs come out more beautiful than I could've ever hoped for! I cannot recommend David and Vicki enough.

Sent on 12/21/2016