David and Vicki Arndt Photography Reviews

84 | Orlando, FL

84 Reviews for David and Vicki Arndt Photography

• Tara

Tara Evans · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Great photography experience for our Magical Wedding!

When my husband and I decided to have our wedding in Disney World, I was most nervous about finding a photography vendor being that we are from New York and I did not know any vendors in Florida. I found David and Vicki through the Official Disbrides facebook group and it was one of the best decisions we made for our big day. We were lucky enough to meet David and Vicki first, for an engagement photoshoot while we were down in Fl. for our planning session. As soon as we met them both we were instantly comfortable, even though we are both a little shy in front of the camera because they were both so down to earth. The pictures came out beautiful and the wedding day was even better. They came on time and were prepared and made the day feel at ease. Our photographs came beautiful and are a wonderful memory that we will have forever of such a magical day. David and Vicki were with us from 10am to 10pm and it was a great experience. Five stars! Thank you David and Vicki!

Sent on 05/26/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Kuhns · Getting married on 11/10/2020

Unbelievable experience!

We were lucky enough to not only work with David and Vicki for our wedding ceremony and reception but also an extra bridal shoot at Universal Studios. From the moment we spoke to them on the phone I knew i made the right choice! They have a true talent at capturing once in a lifetime candid moments and unique photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. I will always recommend David and Vicki and will be booking all of our anniversary and special occasion shoots with them as long as they are taking pictures!

• Emily

Emily Kathleen · Married on 05/14/2019

Amazing photographers!

David and Vicki Arndt photographed my wedding and engagement pictures at Walt Disney World! From our first interaction to receiving all of the pictures back we were met with top notch quality and service. All of our photos were beautiful, modern, fun and truly timeless. David and Vicki have a gorgeous photography style that my husband and I adore. On my wedding day especially, David and Vicki helped to calm any nerves and really felt like family. They are fabulous at capturing sweet intimate moments as well as group photos (they can make any child smile). They have a captivating magnetic energy that brings out the best in a couple/family/individual for any photo occasion. I look forward to my next opportunity to have David and Vicki capture new memories.

Robin · Married on 05/07/2019

Our dreams in pictures

David and Vicki are absolutely amazing! Everything we could have wanted and more!!!

Nicki S · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding 3.30.19

This duo is simply amazing! They can highly recommended by my best friend and I would recommend them to anyone. Great people and so much fun to work with! I will be using them for life events in the future!

Alexandra · Married on 03/22/2019

Breathtaking!

Vicki & David photographed our wedding in March of this year and it was one of the best decision we made! Even though we were not living in Orlando at the time, they were super flexible and were very responsive anytime I had a question. When the day of the wedding came, we were a tad behind schedule, but they did not make us feel rushed at any point in time. They took their time taking our pictures which were breathtaking by the way, and made us feel very relaxed! We cant wait to use them again for another milestone!

Dee A Schubring · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent Photographers!!

We hired David and Vicki to photograph our daughter's wedding Feb 2, 2019. Included in the package were engagement photos as well. We were so pleased with our photos we hired them to also do my sister's wedding photography May 2019. They offer several packages so will fit every budget. Their pricing is very competitive but their photos are superb. They are also creative not taking just the normal wedding photos everyone gets. They will also check out your venue before to get ideas. They also travel all over the world. We will definitely use them again!!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

Highly Recommend!

We absolutely loved having David and Vicki capturing our wedding and engagement shoot. They are so easy and fun to work with and everyone was so comfortable around them! Hubby HATES taking photos, and they got him to smile in almost every photo (no easy task)! We absolutely love all of our photos and highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Tiffanie

Tiffanie Bemoll · Married on 10/20/2018

Magical Memories!

The best word to describe a Disney wedding is magical, and the best people to capture that magic for us were Vicki and David. From the start Vicki made sure to make sure we were comfortable with every step of the process. We booked 11 months out, and she checked in with us almost monthly to let us know we were in her thoughts. During our phone interview, both she and David were personable, friendly...it was like talking to someone we’d known for years! Day of they were amazing! They thought of pictures we didn’t know we needed or wanted. Their creativity and attention to detail truly shines through! We can not recommend them highly enough! Our pictures are beautiful and I felt like a princess the entire day!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Sandra · Married on 09/28/2018

Best Photographers EVER!!!!

I had the pleasure of working with David and Vicki for our wedding back in August of 2018. They were very organized and punctual and made everything even that much more amazing. They were very friendly and would always joke and laugh to take away from the jitters. David would always compliment how stunning and beautiful I was and they both made us feel involved. It truly was the most magical day we could have imagined and we would definitely recommend using them for your wedding photographers.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Katelynn · Married on 08/20/2018

Amazing Dream Team!

Arndts are amazing as people and photographers! We had a large photo list and they were able to capture all the memories for us and delivered beautiful images. They brought so much love and positivity to our day and truly listened to what was important to us. The images themselves are stunning and better than we could have imagined. We always felt confidence in David and Vicki. I lost confidence in other areas of the wedding, so not having to worry about our pictures was such an incredible relief. They do not disappoint and I legitimately cannot say enough great things about them or their work. I would definitely use them as photographers again and hope to schedule future sessions with them!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Holly · Married on 08/12/2018

Magical!!!

From the very first meeting to receiving our pictures after the event, David & Vicki were amazing. They felt like family and made us both feel so comfortable and relaxed when taking our photos!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Alexandra · Married on 08/01/2018

David & Vicki are truly amazing they are the nicest people you’ll ever meet and the pictures they take are incredible! I’m so happy I had them as my photographers they made my wedding truly magical! If you’re looking for a wedding photographer look no further you won’t be disappointed! We loved having them.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2018

David and Vicki Arndt are seriously PHENOMENAL!!! They are an absolute pleasure to work with and so much fun! They are both wonderful and bright people who are true professionals in what they do. They photographed our wedding on April 7, 2018.

From the time David and Vicki shot our engagement pictures in June 2017, we knew we had chosen the right team! They remained professional throughout the shoot and our wedding, all while having fun. They pay attention to all of the little details and took the time to capture our most special moments. They are the perfect team and we have been so impressed with their exceptional work!
    We cannot thank them enough for helping us capture the most perfect day with all of the people we love the most.

Thank you again, David and Vicki, for capturing our perfect day perfectly! You both are AMAZING!! We highly recommend David and Vicki Arndt Photography for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/03/2018

David and Vicki were a true joy to work with for our Disney wedding! They are both seasoned wedding photographers and captured our love story so beautifully. They made us, our family and bridal party feel comfortable in front of the camera and made sure we got all of our must have photos. They also helped with timing of our day and helped things run smoothly. We have already booked an anniversary shoot and look forward to working with David and Vicki for many years to come!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Shelley · Married on 02/20/2018

We had the opportunity to see David and Vicki in action a few years ago at a friends wedding. As soon as we decided to get married at WDW, there was no other choice but David and Vicki to document our wedding. Our wedding was an all day event starting with a 9am wedding and ending with a dessert party at 9pm. They were there every step of the day capturing everything from little moments to big events. So many of our memories were captured and put a smile on our faces every time we look at them. We could not recommend David and Vicki enough. I wish I could upload more than 10 pictures because there are so many wonderful examples. I look forward to David and Vicki capturing our family milestones for years to come. - Tim and Shelley Bennett

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Nikki

Nikki Hyytiainen · Married on 01/01/2018

Photographers that feel like part of the family . . .

We used Vicki and David for our wedding photos and were over the moon with their work. Not only were their photos AMAZING, but their personalities were even better. The first time we actually met them was on our Big Day and it was as if they had been a part of our family forever. They took such incredible care to capture our special day. When the weather didn't cooperate either (rainy and 30 degree weather- which was a total surprise in Florida), they pulled us aside and offered to do a re-shoot after the wedding day too which we did. They will forever be our family photographers. We simply adore them and you cannot go wrong using them for your photography needs. Thank you Vicki and David! We love you guys!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kara · Married on 12/16/2017

I can't say enough nice things about David and Vicki. Not only were our photos gorgeous and meaningful, but we had fun taking them. They really try to capture the relationship between you and your significant other, and that shows in all of our pictures. We truly enjoyed interacting with them. I promise it will be the best money you spend for your wedding, HANDS DOWN!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Victoria · Married on 10/11/2017

Vicki and David were so great!! They make us want to do a vow renewal every month!! lol They captured our legal ceremony, our actual Disney wedding ceremony, as well as a bridal/couples session. They went above and beyond for us and were so accommodating. I didn't have a bridal party, but Vicki did a great job helping me with my dress and David and my husband enjoyed their time together the entire trip as well. My husband isn't much for pictures and can be grumpy after while, but held through with the magic of Vicki and David. He even went out of his way to request Vicki and David to sit with us at dinner our final night on our sailing. They know all the spots on the ship. I shared pictures, and they knew exactly where they were and then had even more awesome suggestions. Their posing instructions were great too and easy to follow! We got in the water and Vicki had a book of images printed off that I emailed her, and she still went through it and got the shots we wanted, though the papers were soaked, it still managed to work. They make your day a breeze and help calm you down and try to do all they can and do a great job remembering the shots you want, even when you are flustered. Even on their off day they came through with pictures for us <3 We couldn't have requested a better team!! We can't wait to do a vow renewal already, years from now, and we definitely plan to bring them with us :D

Sent on 10/17/2017

Megan · Married on 09/20/2017

Absolutely amazing! It was the best part of my wedding. My guests loved how they just seemed to be one of the family and I loved each and every one of the almost 900 pictures I got. The hardest part is now how I pick which ones I want to print! Which is probably the best problm to have.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/22/2017

Best decision we did was bringing them with us on our Disney Dream Cruise Wedding. They know their way around the ship and are awesome to work with. We are not very photogenic and we were all in July heat they made us look fabulous! They turned out so awesome and I just can't say enough!! I never thought we could afford to bring a photographer onboard. We were an end of July wedding and cruise prices are high. When I reached out to Vicki last year I was shocked on how much it cost and realized how affordable it was to bring them. We were able to do the pictures on the cruise AND a resort shoot at 3 diffrent Disney hotels. They are so fun and kind to work with! We hope to use them again one day for a vow renewal and when the time comes for a little prince or princess (we have years for that!). We loved spending time with them and being able to look at these amazing pictures all the time!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

David and Vicki are the most amazing photographers. They are more than photographers, they become your family. Not to mention their beautiful photos. They did my brother’s Disney wedding and we flew them in from Florida to New York for ours because we loved them so much. You could not ask for someone better!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2017

David and Vicki Arndt are the best photographers out there, and we’ve used a few different ones in our market! Their work is amazing and worth every penny (even though they are also super affordable!) - I’ve used them for our wedding, rehearsal dinner, engagement photos, family photos, and more! They take so much pride in their work and really go above and beyond to become like a part of your family as they photograph you! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • W

Wayne Spivak · Married on 06/10/2017

Best Photographers in Orlando!

We use David & Vicki Arndt photography for all of our family events, including our wedding, and most recently my parent's 50th Anniversary Vow Renewal and Party. They really took the time to get to know all of our extended family and friends so that they could take the best pictures of them possible and that their personalities shined through with every shot. They are professional, affordable, fantastic at what they do, and have really become friends of ours through the years. I know I will be using their services for as long as I'll be taking pictures! You cannot get a better team than David & Vicki Arndt!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Alex · Married on 05/20/2017

David and Vicki were a huge part of our big day, and I couldn’t have imagined it without them. They were more than just our photographers. They were friends who helped keep everybody in check and on time! They were very accommodating for all of our crazy requests and very professional throughout the entire planning process and day of. Everybody gleams over all of our wedding photos, and most importantly, they made my non-photogenic husband actually smile! We are extremely happy with their work!!!

Sent on 12/20/2017