81 Reviews for Davey Morgan Photography

High-Res Images (5)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
80 Davey Morgan Photography Reviews

Davey is a true artist! We booked his services for a last minute engagement session. He worked with the locations that we selected and knew how to optimize his surroundings to get the best shot. He wasn't afraid to cross streams and climb rocks to find the best angle (literally!). My fiance and I were overly impressed with how nice he was and how comfortable he was able to make us feel. His services are extremely professional and even better, he is a great guy to work with. We just received the downloads within 10 days turn around (he also had many other events going on between!). I love every photo that he provided and cannot wait to show the family. I only wish that we could have him for our out-of-state wedding! To top it off, his rates are beyond generous for the work that he provides. Highly recommend his services and applaud his art!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

We originally hired a different photographer for our engagement and wedding photos.. after several issues with our engagement photo shoot, we decided to find a different one for the wedding. We are SOOO grateful to Davey Morgan photography for giving us the best photos we could ever imagine for our wedding. Needless to say, we had no regrets for switching!

From day one, they were super accommodating and organized. They really took the time to talk to us and ask questions to verify that they would be the people we wanted and needed on our wedding day.

Our wedding photos looked like they were straight out of a fairy tale book and are beyond everything we asked for!!! Davey's wife even helped take our flower girl to the bathroom and brought us water to keep us on schedule and everyone happy. She also kept a towel on her to pat the sweat off of our faces so the July wedding photos wouldn't look sweaty. That is only a small example of how detail oriented they were!!!

They were very respectful of the event and kept in the background but still scored AMAZING shots!! I was shocked at how beautiful some of the shots were when we got them back! I could rave on and on but seriously- I would not have wanted any other photographers for our wedding and we still rave today about how happy we are that we decided to hire them instead!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Davey for our wedding day pictures, and couldn't have been more pleased. He and his wife were a pleasure to work with. The engagement session was included in the cost, and Davey was flexible in date and location. He was easy to work with and made us both feel very comfortable. Engagement pictures turned out great, and from what we've seen thus far, the wedding pictures did too!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/10/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

We couldn't be happier with the pictures and service from Davey and his wife! They took so many amazing photos. They are works of art, not just photos! And they were so kind and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa are wonderful! They were so professional from the moment we first met them. They take beautiful pictures, are a joy to work with, and we highly recommend them. We got our pictures back very quickly and couldn't have asked for a better result!

Profile Picture Rosie, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Could not have been happier with Davey Morgan Photography! Our pictures were returned quickly and are exactly what we wanted. He and his wife captured so many details from our day that we had missed or forgotten about. They are so kind and incredibly easy to work with!! We cherish our pictures and would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Misty, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa are fantastic people who do fantastic work! They're professional yet fun to work with. Our engagement pictures and wedding/reception pictures came out beautifully with vibrant colors. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7559120, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had the best experience using Davey Morgan Photography as our photographer! Davey and Marissa are such a pleasure and joy to work with. They are such kind people, and truly have such an eye for photography and capturing special moments!

As a couple that has never taken professional photos before, they made us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. Our photos turned out better than we could have ever imagined, and we are so grateful to Davey and Marissa for giving us such special gifts that we can treasure forever!

Profile Picture lauren, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Davey Morgan Photogtaphy was such an important part of our wonderful wedding. They are the ultimate professionals, organized and attentive throughout the entire process. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Tucker, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa were an absolute DREAM to work with. Right from the beginning, Davey communicated regularly and clearly with me on details and expectations. He was open to adventuring for our engagement shoot, and ended up hiking a fair distance, climbing on rocks and in a creek by a waterfall, and of course capturing beautiful pictures for us.
For the wedding, Davey and Marissa both were professional, easy going, and were able to capture moments I'll be able to treasure forever. Davey is a pro at getting uncooperative kids to smile for the camera! They both picked out perfect shots to take, and kept us all right on schedule and smiling, even in 95 degree July weather!
To sum up, I absolutely recommend them for any type of shoot. They're professional, easy going, and make BEAUTIFUL pictures. I'm so thankful for what they did for us!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa captured literally every moment of our wedding/reception from start to finish, yet we barely even knew they were there. They both made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed during the shoot and all photos were beautiful! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Profile Picture Jasmin, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Couldn't ask for better photographers for our wedding. Very, very pleased with the job that they did. There is nothing at all they could have done better.

Profile Picture Jon, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa did an AMAZING job with our Wedding Weekend photography! My husband and I had two ceremonies, a Hindu Wedding on Friday and a Christian Wedding & Reception on Saturday in North Carolina. They drove up each day with a smile, made us feel at ease in front of the camera, and truly captured the best and most beautiful and memorable moments of our Wedding Weekend Celebration. It is such an amazing treat to have all these spectacular pictures that will allow us to reminisce for years to come. THANK YOU DAVEY MORGAN PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!

Profile Picture Kaleigh, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I just received my wedding photos (FOUR days after my wedding!!!!) and they are BEAUTIFUL. So much better than I could've ever imagined! Davey and Marissa were so helpful on my wedding day, and I loved having them there! They tried to keep me warm in the cold, carried my accessories and train, and were overall just sweethearts. PLEASE do yourself a favor and book them. The photos are the most beautiful that I have ever seen, and will last us a lifetime.

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Davey and Marisa were great to work with and our photos turned out outstanding. Their personalities made us comfortable and relaxed. We also felt like the fun we had our our wedding and reception were accurately portrayed in the photos.

Profile Picture Laura and Jeremy, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

We can't thank Davey and Marissa enough for capturing our engagement, bridal and wedding day pictures! They turned out wonderfully! Everyone one I shared our pictures with were extremely complimentary! I would recommend Davey Morgan Photography to help you with your next photo shoot!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa are the most talented photographers in the Upstate! They captured our surprise engagement, did another engagement session for us in Charleston where we met, and did our wedding. I cannot express how many of our friends and family have raved over how wonderful our engagement photos are. They do publication worthy photography and to have that level of photos of us in the city where we met, is priceless to us. After having such great experiences with them, we knew the very fist vendor we had to book for our wedding was Davey and we could not be more thankful to have had them there to capture our wedding day! They are both exceptionally talented and kind individuals! We will continue to use them for all of our photography needs in the future as well.

Profile Picture Lacey, 8/8/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa did an amazing job and I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Everyone in my small family wedding continues to rave about how unintrusive and helpful they were and how beautiful the photos are. They were so flexible to meet our needs. I knew from looking at their portfolio that I loved the bright and sharp style of their photos, but they exceeded my expectations. Definitly the best value for their caliber of photography.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 7/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa were fantastic to work with! We had our engagement photos, bridal photos, and wedding day photography done and could not be more pleased. They far exceeded our expectations with unique style, great vision, and a focus on every little detail to make the photos perfection. They even worked to make sure to include our dog throughout these special moments and were patient with all our bridal party and family in photos. We highly recommend to any one for any occasion!

Profile Picture Dorothy, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
4.7

Davey Morgan Photography has been absolutely fantastic to work with, and the pictures are just beautiful!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa were incredible! We are so very thrilled with the quality and quantity of great moments they captured. They had incredible suggestions for all of our posed shots. And they also did an amazing job of catching some incredible candid moments. They were never intrusive which made dealing with the chaos that day much easier. They were extremely well prepared and handled everything very well. We would absolutely recommend using them for your wedding.

Profile Picture Alisa, 3/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa Morgan's skill as photographers is obvious from their numerous awards. It speaks for itself in the photo galleries on their website. So, I want to focus my review on how much fun they made our wedding photos! Before the wedding, I dreaded having to go through hundreds of pictures afterwards. But Davey actually made it such a good experience that, looking back, some of my best memories of the day were the pictures! (Despite the fact that it was between 20 and 30 degrees outside...) They gave us the pictures very quickly after the wedding and I'm confident we will enjoy them for decades as will our children after us.

Profile Picture User6058741, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Davey and Marissa were wonderful! You will not go wrong hiring this beautiful family as your wedding photographers. You can tell they love their jobs, they take it seriously, and they have fun while doing it! Their positive energy makes it more fun for everyone. I had such an amazing time at my bridal shoot, and my husband even mentioned how much fun he had at our engagement shoot with Davey. Our pictures turned out beautiful for every shoot and the wedding! They captured every important detail at the ceremony/reception, and didn't miss a beat! We even had a little hiccup the week before the wedding and Davey and Marissa were very understanding and supportive. The best possible thing you can do for your wedding is hire a great photographer, so look no further because you cannot go wrong with Davey Morgan Photography.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 1/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa we so wonderful to work with. They made the whole process of wedding photography easy, quick, and professional without sacrificing quality of work. They were always in the right place at the right time capturing the most important moments. I would not change my decision to use them for my wedding for the world! Fantastic folks with an amazing talent. Thanks for your hard work, Davey and Marissa! Y'all rock!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/25/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Having followed Davey and Marissa's photography through the many life events of our friends and acquaintances, we knew we needed them for our wedding. Their photos always capture the joy in those special moments. I don't even know where to start, because I have so many wonderful things to say about Davey. For one thing, he braved the snow in the mountains so that I could have the most magical winter engagement shoot of my dreams. I will treasure those pictures forever. Then, he traveled several hours to take bridal portraits at my wedding venue. I was so impressed at how prepared he was- even having a sheet for me to sit on, so that I wouldn't get my dress dirty. Again, the photos turned out beautifully and I was proud to display one of the bridals at my wedding reception. On the big day, Davey was professional and made great use of his time. He and his assistant were there for all those great moments. I can't wait to see the pictures from the best day of my life. I know they will be awesome.

Profile Picture User4507852, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews