Davey Morgan Photography Reviews

Davey Morgan Photography 6
Davey Morgan Photography 7

Caroline Riddick · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding photography

We used them for our wedding and can't say enough great things about them! Wonderful couple, wonderful experience, and the pictures are breathtaking.

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Davey Morgan Photography 8

Missy · Married on 07/04/2019

Simply wonderful!

I have no clue where to begin. They were extremely kind, helpful and took all the pictures I could have ever wished for! Their hardest people they had to work with was the kids during photo sessions. They made it look so easy and effortless totally amazes me. Incredibly accommodating to everyone. I can’t express my gratitude for them to be willing to work on a fairly big holiday. I look forward to being able to show many generations from now these meaningful pictures of a very special and important day they were able to preserve for us.

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Davey Morgan Photography 9
    Davey Morgan Photography 10
  • Michele

Michele Coad · Married on 06/29/2019

Davey Morgan is a very professional and talented photographer

Davey and his wife Marissa are awesome photographers! They are super professional and experienced at what they do. They were great at getting me, my husband, and family to feel comfortable and loosen up for the photos. I love the way they edit pictures as well, very modern, classy and timeless. My photos turned out beautiful, I have no regrets in choosing them for my wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Kiersten · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredibly professional and talented!!!

Davey and Marissa captured our wedding day so beautifully! We were in awe of the breathtaking photos. I would certainly recommend this dynamic duo to any bride searching for the perfect photographer, but also to families and couples looking for someone to caputue special life moments.

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Davey Morgan Photography 11
    Davey Morgan Photography 12
    Davey Morgan Photography 13
    Davey Morgan Photography 14
    Davey Morgan Photography 15

Lydia · Married on 10/13/2018

Marvelous!

All our experiences with Davey exceeded our expectations. His personality and genuine care only compliment his gift and passion for photography. I highly recommend his services and would trust him taking pictures for any occasion.

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Davey Morgan Photography 16
    Davey Morgan Photography 17
    Davey Morgan Photography 18
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Best wedding photographers and also wonderful people!

Davey and Marissa are truly the best, and we feel so fortunate that they were our wedding photographers. Several of our family members commented on how kind they were and how comfortable they made everyone feel. When my bustle broke dancing, Davey went to his car for a safety pin for my mom to fix it! They truly went above and beyond that way the whole day. We love our pictures and they really captured the day so beautifully. We will treasure their photos for years and years. Thank you so much Davey and Marissa!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Sarahbeth Tribble · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding Photography

We loved having Davey and Marissa photograph our wedding! Our pictures are beautiful and every significant moment was captured. We had a large bridal party and Davey handled photographing them with ease. He was very helpful in planning our timeline for the day and everything flowed perfectly. Each time I look at our pictures I am filled with joy all over again.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Davey Morgan Photography 19
    Davey Morgan Photography 20

Marine · Married on 06/23/2018

Davey is fantastic! He was wonderful and accommodating, and willing to travel to Atlanta from Greenville for our wedding. He is very detail-oriented, so we were able to get all of the photos we wanted. He was also very careful and considerate with any special family dynamics to be considered during photos. Overall, it’s no wonder he’s an award-winning photographer! I couldn’t be happier to have had him do our photos!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Cathy · Married on 06/09/2018

Davey and Marissa were so great. Super nice, professional, and easy to work with. They were wonderful the day-of, and we love the pictures! :)

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Davey Morgan Photography 21
    Davey Morgan Photography 22

Mary · Married on 06/02/2018

Davey and Marissa captured our wedding day so beautifully! They were a joy to be around and captured all the small and big moments. Marissa took beautiful photos of our rings, flowers, decorations, and tons of wonderful candids. Davey took fun, beautiful photos of us, our wedding party, family, and guests. We could not have asked for better photos or for better people to have worked with!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Blake · Married on 05/26/2018

Davey and Marissa do amazing work! Their beautiful pictures speak for their talent and artistry. They are friendly, efficient, easy to work with, willing to do whatever to get the best picture, and personable. Davey did an amazing job on our engagement pictures and my bridal portraits, and he made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The best wedding planning decision I made was booking Davey Morgan Photography!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Davey is a true artist! We booked his services for a last minute engagement session. He worked with the locations that we selected and knew how to optimize his surroundings to get the best shot. He wasn't afraid to cross streams and climb rocks to find the best angle (literally!). My fiance and I were overly impressed with how nice he was and how comfortable he was able to make us feel. His services are extremely professional and even better, he is a great guy to work with. We just received the downloads within 10 days turn around (he also had many other events going on between!). I love every photo that he provided and cannot wait to show the family. I only wish that we could have him for our out-of-state wedding! To top it off, his rates are beyond generous for the work that he provides. Highly recommend his services and applaud his art!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/07/2017

We originally hired a different photographer for our engagement and wedding photos.. after several issues with our engagement photo shoot, we decided to find a different one for the wedding. We are SOOO grateful to Davey Morgan photography for giving us the best photos we could ever imagine for our wedding. Needless to say, we had no regrets for switching!

From day one, they were super accommodating and organized. They really took the time to talk to us and ask questions to verify that they would be the people we wanted and needed on our wedding day.

Our wedding photos looked like they were straight out of a fairy tale book and are beyond everything we asked for!!! Davey's wife even helped take our flower girl to the bathroom and brought us water to keep us on schedule and everyone happy. She also kept a towel on her to pat the sweat off of our faces so the July wedding photos wouldn't look sweaty. That is only a small example of how detail oriented they were!!!

They were very respectful of the event and kept in the background but still scored AMAZING shots!! I was shocked at how beautiful some of the shots were when we got them back! I could rave on and on but seriously- I would not have wanted any other photographers for our wedding and we still rave today about how happy we are that we decided to hire them instead!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2017

We used Davey for our wedding day pictures, and couldn't have been more pleased. He and his wife were a pleasure to work with. The engagement session was included in the cost, and Davey was flexible in date and location. He was easy to work with and made us both feel very comfortable. Engagement pictures turned out great, and from what we've seen thus far, the wedding pictures did too!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/15/2017

We couldn't be happier with the pictures and service from Davey and his wife! They took so many amazing photos. They are works of art, not just photos! And they were so kind and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Rosie · Married on 01/14/2017

Davey and Marissa are wonderful! They were so professional from the moment we first met them. They take beautiful pictures, are a joy to work with, and we highly recommend them. We got our pictures back very quickly and couldn't have asked for a better result!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Misty · Married on 10/22/2016

Could not have been happier with Davey Morgan Photography! Our pictures were returned quickly and are exactly what we wanted. He and his wife captured so many details from our day that we had missed or forgotten about. They are so kind and incredibly easy to work with!! We cherish our pictures and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/31/2016

lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

We had the best experience using Davey Morgan Photography as our photographer! Davey and Marissa are such a pleasure and joy to work with. They are such kind people, and truly have such an eye for photography and capturing special moments!

As a couple that has never taken professional photos before, they made us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. Our photos turned out better than we could have ever imagined, and we are so grateful to Davey and Marissa for giving us such special gifts that we can treasure forever!

Tucker · Married on 09/03/2016

Davey Morgan Photogtaphy was such an important part of our wonderful wedding. They are the ultimate professionals, organized and attentive throughout the entire process. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Julie · event on 07/27/2016

Davey is amazing! He did our family photo shoot this summer and the pictures turned out beautifully! Highly recommend his services! He is fantastic with kids! Would definitely use again!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Laura · Married on 07/04/2016

Davey and Marissa were an absolute DREAM to work with. Right from the beginning, Davey communicated regularly and clearly with me on details and expectations. He was open to adventuring for our engagement shoot, and ended up hiking a fair distance, climbing on rocks and in a creek by a waterfall, and of course capturing beautiful pictures for us.
    For the wedding, Davey and Marissa both were professional, easy going, and were able to capture moments I'll be able to treasure forever. Davey is a pro at getting uncooperative kids to smile for the camera! They both picked out perfect shots to take, and kept us all right on schedule and smiling, even in 95 degree July weather!
    To sum up, I absolutely recommend them for any type of shoot. They're professional, easy going, and make BEAUTIFUL pictures. I'm so thankful for what they did for us!!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Jasmin · Married on 04/15/2016

Davey and Marissa captured literally every moment of our wedding/reception from start to finish, yet we barely even knew they were there. They both made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed during the shoot and all photos were beautiful! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Jon · Married on 04/15/2016

Couldn't ask for better photographers for our wedding. Very, very pleased with the job that they did. There is nothing at all they could have done better.

Kaleigh · Married on 04/09/2016

Davey and Marissa did an AMAZING job with our Wedding Weekend photography! My husband and I had two ceremonies, a Hindu Wedding on Friday and a Christian Wedding & Reception on Saturday in North Carolina. They drove up each day with a smile, made us feel at ease in front of the camera, and truly captured the best and most beautiful and memorable moments of our Wedding Weekend Celebration. It is such an amazing treat to have all these spectacular pictures that will allow us to reminisce for years to come. THANK YOU DAVEY MORGAN PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Hannah · Married on 01/16/2016

I just received my wedding photos (FOUR days after my wedding!!!!) and they are BEAUTIFUL. So much better than I could've ever imagined! Davey and Marissa were so helpful on my wedding day, and I loved having them there! They tried to keep me warm in the cold, carried my accessories and train, and were overall just sweethearts. PLEASE do yourself a favor and book them. The photos are the most beautiful that I have ever seen, and will last us a lifetime.

Sent on 01/22/2016