84 Reviews for Davey Morgan Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
83 Davey Morgan Photography Reviews

Davey is fantastic! He was wonderful and accommodating, and willing to travel to Atlanta from Greenville for our wedding. He is very detail-oriented, so we were able to get all of the photos we wanted. He was also very careful and considerate with any special family dynamics to be considered during photos. Overall, it’s no wonder he’s an award-winning photographer! I couldn’t be happier to have had him do our photos!

Profile Picture Marine, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints

Davey and Marissa captured our wedding day so beautifully! They were a joy to be around and captured all the small and big moments. Marissa took beautiful photos of our rings, flowers, decorations, and tons of wonderful candids. Davey took fun, beautiful photos of us, our wedding party, family, and guests. We could not have asked for better photos or for better people to have worked with!

Profile Picture Mary , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa do amazing work! Their beautiful pictures speak for their talent and artistry. They are friendly, efficient, easy to work with, willing to do whatever to get the best picture, and personable. Davey did an amazing job on our engagement pictures and my bridal portraits, and he made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The best wedding planning decision I made was booking Davey Morgan Photography!

Profile Picture Blake, 5/26/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Davey is a true artist! We booked his services for a last minute engagement session. He worked with the locations that we selected and knew how to optimize his surroundings to get the best shot. He wasn't afraid to cross streams and climb rocks to find the best angle (literally!). My fiance and I were overly impressed with how nice he was and how comfortable he was able to make us feel. His services are extremely professional and even better, he is a great guy to work with. We just received the downloads within 10 days turn around (he also had many other events going on between!). I love every photo that he provided and cannot wait to show the family. I only wish that we could have him for our out-of-state wedding! To top it off, his rates are beyond generous for the work that he provides. Highly recommend his services and applaud his art!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

We originally hired a different photographer for our engagement and wedding photos.. after several issues with our engagement photo shoot, we decided to find a different one for the wedding. We are SOOO grateful to Davey Morgan photography for giving us the best photos we could ever imagine for our wedding. Needless to say, we had no regrets for switching!

From day one, they were super accommodating and organized. They really took the time to talk to us and ask questions to verify that they would be the people we wanted and needed on our wedding day.

Our wedding photos looked like they were straight out of a fairy tale book and are beyond everything we asked for!!! Davey's wife even helped take our flower girl to the bathroom and brought us water to keep us on schedule and everyone happy. She also kept a towel on her to pat the sweat off of our faces so the July wedding photos wouldn't look sweaty. That is only a small example of how detail oriented they were!!!

They were very respectful of the event and kept in the background but still scored AMAZING shots!! I was shocked at how beautiful some of the shots were when we got them back! I could rave on and on but seriously- I would not have wanted any other photographers for our wedding and we still rave today about how happy we are that we decided to hire them instead!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Davey for our wedding day pictures, and couldn't have been more pleased. He and his wife were a pleasure to work with. The engagement session was included in the cost, and Davey was flexible in date and location. He was easy to work with and made us both feel very comfortable. Engagement pictures turned out great, and from what we've seen thus far, the wedding pictures did too!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/10/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

We couldn't be happier with the pictures and service from Davey and his wife! They took so many amazing photos. They are works of art, not just photos! And they were so kind and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa are wonderful! They were so professional from the moment we first met them. They take beautiful pictures, are a joy to work with, and we highly recommend them. We got our pictures back very quickly and couldn't have asked for a better result!

Profile Picture Rosie, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Could not have been happier with Davey Morgan Photography! Our pictures were returned quickly and are exactly what we wanted. He and his wife captured so many details from our day that we had missed or forgotten about. They are so kind and incredibly easy to work with!! We cherish our pictures and would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Misty, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa are fantastic people who do fantastic work! They're professional yet fun to work with. Our engagement pictures and wedding/reception pictures came out beautifully with vibrant colors. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7559120, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had the best experience using Davey Morgan Photography as our photographer! Davey and Marissa are such a pleasure and joy to work with. They are such kind people, and truly have such an eye for photography and capturing special moments!

As a couple that has never taken professional photos before, they made us feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. Our photos turned out better than we could have ever imagined, and we are so grateful to Davey and Marissa for giving us such special gifts that we can treasure forever!

Profile Picture lauren, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Davey Morgan Photogtaphy was such an important part of our wonderful wedding. They are the ultimate professionals, organized and attentive throughout the entire process. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Tucker, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa were an absolute DREAM to work with. Right from the beginning, Davey communicated regularly and clearly with me on details and expectations. He was open to adventuring for our engagement shoot, and ended up hiking a fair distance, climbing on rocks and in a creek by a waterfall, and of course capturing beautiful pictures for us.
For the wedding, Davey and Marissa both were professional, easy going, and were able to capture moments I'll be able to treasure forever. Davey is a pro at getting uncooperative kids to smile for the camera! They both picked out perfect shots to take, and kept us all right on schedule and smiling, even in 95 degree July weather!
To sum up, I absolutely recommend them for any type of shoot. They're professional, easy going, and make BEAUTIFUL pictures. I'm so thankful for what they did for us!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa captured literally every moment of our wedding/reception from start to finish, yet we barely even knew they were there. They both made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed during the shoot and all photos were beautiful! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Profile Picture Jasmin, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Couldn't ask for better photographers for our wedding. Very, very pleased with the job that they did. There is nothing at all they could have done better.

Profile Picture Jon, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa did an AMAZING job with our Wedding Weekend photography! My husband and I had two ceremonies, a Hindu Wedding on Friday and a Christian Wedding & Reception on Saturday in North Carolina. They drove up each day with a smile, made us feel at ease in front of the camera, and truly captured the best and most beautiful and memorable moments of our Wedding Weekend Celebration. It is such an amazing treat to have all these spectacular pictures that will allow us to reminisce for years to come. THANK YOU DAVEY MORGAN PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!

Profile Picture Kaleigh, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I just received my wedding photos (FOUR days after my wedding!!!!) and they are BEAUTIFUL. So much better than I could've ever imagined! Davey and Marissa were so helpful on my wedding day, and I loved having them there! They tried to keep me warm in the cold, carried my accessories and train, and were overall just sweethearts. PLEASE do yourself a favor and book them. The photos are the most beautiful that I have ever seen, and will last us a lifetime.

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Davey and Marisa were great to work with and our photos turned out outstanding. Their personalities made us comfortable and relaxed. We also felt like the fun we had our our wedding and reception were accurately portrayed in the photos.

Profile Picture Laura and Jeremy, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

We can't thank Davey and Marissa enough for capturing our engagement, bridal and wedding day pictures! They turned out wonderfully! Everyone one I shared our pictures with were extremely complimentary! I would recommend Davey Morgan Photography to help you with your next photo shoot!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa are the most talented photographers in the Upstate! They captured our surprise engagement, did another engagement session for us in Charleston where we met, and did our wedding. I cannot express how many of our friends and family have raved over how wonderful our engagement photos are. They do publication worthy photography and to have that level of photos of us in the city where we met, is priceless to us. After having such great experiences with them, we knew the very fist vendor we had to book for our wedding was Davey and we could not be more thankful to have had them there to capture our wedding day! They are both exceptionally talented and kind individuals! We will continue to use them for all of our photography needs in the future as well.

Profile Picture Lacey, 8/8/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa did an amazing job and I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Everyone in my small family wedding continues to rave about how unintrusive and helpful they were and how beautiful the photos are. They were so flexible to meet our needs. I knew from looking at their portfolio that I loved the bright and sharp style of their photos, but they exceeded my expectations. Definitly the best value for their caliber of photography.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 7/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa were fantastic to work with! We had our engagement photos, bridal photos, and wedding day photography done and could not be more pleased. They far exceeded our expectations with unique style, great vision, and a focus on every little detail to make the photos perfection. They even worked to make sure to include our dog throughout these special moments and were patient with all our bridal party and family in photos. We highly recommend to any one for any occasion!

Profile Picture Dorothy, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
4.7

Davey Morgan Photography has been absolutely fantastic to work with, and the pictures are just beautiful!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa were incredible! We are so very thrilled with the quality and quantity of great moments they captured. They had incredible suggestions for all of our posed shots. And they also did an amazing job of catching some incredible candid moments. They were never intrusive which made dealing with the chaos that day much easier. They were extremely well prepared and handled everything very well. We would absolutely recommend using them for your wedding.

Profile Picture Alisa, 3/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Davey and Marissa Morgan's skill as photographers is obvious from their numerous awards. It speaks for itself in the photo galleries on their website. So, I want to focus my review on how much fun they made our wedding photos! Before the wedding, I dreaded having to go through hundreds of pictures afterwards. But Davey actually made it such a good experience that, looking back, some of my best memories of the day were the pictures! (Despite the fact that it was between 20 and 30 degrees outside...) They gave us the pictures very quickly after the wedding and I'm confident we will enjoy them for decades as will our children after us.

Profile Picture User6058741, 2+ years ago, 1 Review