Dave Thompson Photography Reviews

Dave Thompson Photography 7
  • Kiah

Kiah · Married on 08/23/2019

Wonderful Experience with Engagement Photos

Working with Dave was awesome! He instantly made us feel at ease and knew exactly how to get the best photos of us. He was very responsive and flexible as far as scheduling our session and we are beyond pleased with our photos!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Jane · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly Recommend!

We loved working with Dave! We are extremely happy with all of our pictures from the wedding and engagement shoot. We met with him before the wedding and he helped us through making our wedding day time line. He even came to the rehearsal the night before to see the layout of everything and meet people before the wedding day! Awesome experience and so glad we chose him!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Dave Thompson Photography 8
    Dave Thompson Photography 9
    Dave Thompson Photography 10
    Dave Thompson Photography 11
  • Rachel

Rachel Miller · Married on 01/19/2019

Best Photographer Ever!!!

Our wedding was the best day of our lives because we chose Dave Thompson Photography. I researched several photographers and was very impressed by Dave Thompson. I went to see him at the South Bend Wedding Expo and it helped solidify my decision on choosing him! We cant say enough nice things about Dave Thompson and his assistant Kelly.

Our photo package included an engagement session. With just a few ideas from us, Dave captured our love story so beautifully with picking the perfect locations for our engagement photos that made our photos so perfect for us and captured our relationship.

Dave is super organized and has amazing wedding templates that make your day run so smoothly such as a wedding timeline and vendor form. He even has a wedding first day kit in case of emergencies!! Dave thinks of everything! Dave even got my husband to take photos with a pink unicorn because it was special to me.

Now to the actual photos, our photos were stunning! He captured the pink and green colors of our wedding beautifully. We absolutely love our wedding album and how beautiful each page is. Dave and Kelly spent the whole day with us and were there to capture every special moment. He is worth every penny.

In addition to being very talented photographers, Dave and Kelly are amazing people who truly care about making your wedding day everything and more.

There is no photographer you should choose besides Dave Thompson, you definitely will be making the right choice!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Dave Thompson Photography 17
    Dave Thompson Photography 18
    Dave Thompson Photography 19

Katrina · Married on 08/18/2018

Dave was phenomenal right from the start! I was looking for a photographer who would be comfortable shooting pictures with our Belgian Malinois, and Dave went above and beyond to do his research to learn more about our dog prior to the shoot. Even though it was below freezing, Dave and his assistant made the shoot beyond comfortable, ensuring we had multiple shoots, outfit changes, and warm clothes and blankets in between. I would highly recommend Dave to those looking to feel comfortable and beautiful in their engagement photos!

Sent on 12/23/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica Roberts · Married on 08/10/2018

Professional, fun, talented, and all around sweet. 100% happy.

WOW do we love our wedding photos!!! It was so special to see we were featured on Dave's website and that he made a whole photo story summary with all our best photos! He was an amazing wedding and engagement photographer (and that's from someone who normally hates taking pictures), was super nice and fun to work with, AMAZING communication and documentation, above and beyond surprise gifts and great quality everything, and super quick turn around - we had a ton of edited photos to peruse within 2 weeks!. Thanks so much Dave! :)

Sent on 12/04/2018

Carol · Married on 06/23/2018

Dave was an amazing asset to our wedding venue. He was very flexible in meeting our needs. Beautiful pictures and many keepsake options offered of our special day. Dave was prompt, sincere, and very compassionate in catching the pictures that showed the true intimacy of our ceremony. He will cherish the memories of our wedding for a long time to come, thanks to Dave!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Dave Thompson Photography 20
    Dave Thompson Photography 21
    Dave Thompson Photography 22
    Dave Thompson Photography 23
    Dave Thompson Photography 24
    Dave Thompson Photography 25

Miranda · Married on 11/18/2017

Dave and his team were wonderful to work with! They were encouraging and energetic. They were flexible and allowed us to show our own personalities while demonstrating their own creativity. They were wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend them to others to capture their special day.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Kathleen · Married on 10/07/2017

Dave and Kelly did an amazing job photographing our wedding! All of our photos are stunning! He had a challenging weather day, with on and off rain, light changing every few minutes, but all of the photos are completely stunning! He was so helpful and completely open to whatever pictures we wanted! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Dave Thompson Photography 26

Kayla · Married on 06/24/2017

Dave took our engagement and wedding photos. He took the time to get to know us and really tapped into what we wanted for our BIG day. He took pictures of absolutely everything I asked for and more. He even was able to get photos of me doing a first look with my dad and then with my now husband which was really special to me. Dave's wedding photography is phenomenal, I definitely recommend using him for your BIG day!

Sent on 02/25/2018
  • Bryn

Bryn · Married on 06/13/2017

Dave did such a great job photographing my wedding! He was great at directing us through the chaos and the pictures turned out GORGEOUS!! He came so prepared and knew exactly what to do to get the best pictures. I highly recommend him if you want your special day to be captured in time!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Kristy · Married on 04/29/2017

Dave was wonderful to work with for our wedding photography. He captured every moment perfectly. He has such an artistic eye and suggested fabulous poses and locations. I cannot recommend him enough, he is very attentive and will ensure you have gorgeous images to look back on and remember every moment of your special day!

Sent on 08/27/2017

TONYA · Married on 08/08/2015

Thanks for the amazing job on our wedding photos. They turned out better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Nina · Married on 09/08/2014

Dave,

Just wanted to tell you Karen was absolutely amazed by how you took all my old pictures and created the collage photo of my life to go with the journal I had written for her. She loved, loved, loved it! And then how you took the new photos of me in my yard was really wonderful and somehow, you got me to smile - something I rarely do, for some reason, when I get my picture taken.
    What was truly special for me was how you were able to include my oldest daughter in a very special photo, especially as she entered Heaven in 1971. Through my 81 years, I've had my picture taken by a professional 5 times and have never, ever been as pleased with the results as I have with your photos.
    I can't thank you enough for creating the beautiful keepsake collage photo and portraits for myself and my family.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Nickie · Married on 08/02/2014

Just received our CD with our engagement pic's on it and still just in awe over all of the shots that were taken!! Can't thank this amazing photographer enough Dave Thompson Photography for all that he did and was able to capture, pure awesome!! They are so beautiful and memories that will last forever of that special day!! I've personally had numerous people compliment on the photos saying that they look like they are from a magazine or what they would see in a popular magazine ?? and that they couldn't believe that this was a local photographer! Thanks again Dave, can't wait to see more photos that you take of others and being able to see their memories unfold as our has!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Alayna · Married on 06/17/2017

3.5

Using Dave Thompson Photography for our engagement and wedding photos was a stress free, relaxed, and wonderful experience! He was willing to go to our favorite places and capture us in a natural setting. He is flexible, accommodating, and does an awesome job capturing your special day. He is very organized and comes ready to work hard, doing whatever he needs in order to get the perfect shots. Go with Dave and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/22/2018