Dave Strickland DJ and Photobooth Service Reviews

46 Reviews for Dave Strickland DJ and Photobooth Service

• A.J.

A.j. Ingalls · Married on 09/14/2019

DJ Dave is very good

We had another DJ lined up to do our wedding and three weeks out, he had to back out for a family reason. He contacted Dave for us and they worked out a deal for Dave to be our DJ. Dave was great. Our plans were always changing, even the day of the reception and Dave was very receptive and flexible. He kept the party going. I never felt like there was a lull in excitement or lack of people wanting to dance.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Nancy Hughes · Married on 09/07/2019

Awesome DJ!

DJ Dave made everything smooth and easy for my daughter’s wedding. From consulting with us before the wedding on the play and no play list to suggestions and then to the reception, he was the ultimate professional. His set up was clean and neat and blended into the reception decor. Dave made announcements as we had prearranged and was constantly reading the crowd to ensure everyone had a great time. He kept the dance floor busy with no lulls in the action. A bonus was he got some great photos for us from the venue prior to the reception starting that we would not have gotten otherwise as well as some fun photos from the party! I would definitely recommend Dave, he was professional and fun, listened to us and to the crowd to facilitate a wonderful wedding reception for us!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Anne Crews · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful DJ !

David DJ'd and helped guide our evening for our annual charity fundraiser for the HSGC. He was great working with our need for videos, several speakers and for singers using his sound board. Was prompt, professional and carried our evening. Would hire him again!

Sent on 03/25/2019

L Davis · Married on 02/22/2019

Top Notch!

Dave was easy to work with and accommodating to our specific needs. Music was appropriate for the event and our guests had a great time! Would use again!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Dave was great! Took in to account song requests and played an excellent selection throughout the evening!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Dave Strickland DJ and Photobooth Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the review . It was a pleasure to work with such a wonderful couple . We wish you the very best .
    DJ Dave

Sydney · Married on 08/03/2018

Great DJ - All around exceptional service!

DJ Dave and his team were extremely professional when it came to timeliness, set up/tear down, and communication. They were able to accommodate all of our song selections and were able to honor our preferences in the types of music that were played throughout the night as well. I would recommend DJ Dave to anyone who is looking for a professional, accommodating, and affordable DJ service. and would definitely hire him myself in the future for any DJ services I would need.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Connor

Connor Young · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Dave was perfect for our wedding!

Dave was recommended to me by another DJ, and we were definitely not disappointed! He worked with us weeks in advance to get a song list together and to make sure he knew when to play each song during the ceremony and throughout the night. The shoe game was a great success and lots of fun as well. He made sure that we were happy with the choices and even worked with some special requests from guests. A breaker also flipped at one point during the reception shutting everything off, but Dave made sure to keep everyone calm and had it all back up and running within 5 minutes! Definitely made for a great night and the photo booth was super fun!! Thank you DJ Dave!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Julie · Married on 05/05/2018

Awesome DJ! The photo booth he was a hit!

I highly recommend Dave’s DJ and photo booth for your big event!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Erica · Married on 04/25/2018

Wedding reception

Dave was an awesome dj! Mark and I thoroughly enjoyed having him as our dj. The Love Train was our favorite part! Very professional!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Richard · Married on 04/22/2017

We called, set Date, They showed. Very easy and worry free, they handled everything even offering a new service they had just started which was the picture booth. What a hit for our event, every one had fun and it give the wedding couple something extra for their photo album. A+ rating in my book, I would recommend to everyone.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Thanks so much. It was great working with your family. God bless, Dave

Laura Winchester · Married on 03/24/2017

Great DJ for wedding

Dave is very responsive and flexible. We liked that he was willing and able to accommodate our needs both outside and inside. It was nice to have zero worries about the music part of the wedding being handled correctly and professionally!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Brandy · Married on 10/01/2016

Dave did an exceptional job! He was willing to help us with anything and played for the wedding and the reception!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Brandi · Married on 08/06/2016

Dave Strickland did a great job for our wedding! He played great music and the games were really fun! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Blaine · Married on 07/09/2016

Dave Strickland (DJ Dave) did a fantastic job and helped make our special day wonderful. He provides quality service with professionalism. He allows you to pick and choose what services/bells and whistles you want to meet your specific needs.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

I highly recommend Dave Strickland he did such a wonderful job at my wedding. He lead the reception very well played great music kept the party going and all of my guest commented on how great he was! He and his wife are the sweetest people to work with! I got Dave last minute and i'm so glad he still had my date available he was a pleasure to work with made sure everything went well and he made my wedding day so special very happy I found him!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Dave Strickland DJ and Photobooth Service's reply:

Jessica, it was a pleasure working with you too . It makes our job so much easier when people want to have a good time.
    Thanks again , Dave

Joe · Married on 09/12/2015

This was an outdoor wedding for my granddaughter.

Dave was on time, on target, worked well with the Preacher to make sure the PA worked well, and to cue the wedding music at the appropriate time, had a great choice of music for a crowd of all ages, had professional equipment and cleaned up afterwards.

I will definitely recommend Dave to anyone who wants a great DJ.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Dave Strickland DJ and Photobooth Service's reply:

Thanks so much Joe, we had a great time djing for your family.

DJ Dave was great. He has a really high energy and keeps everyone involved.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Chrissy · Married on 07/18/2015

Dave is awesome! All he needed was a list of songs I wanted and he made my day awesome!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

I cannot even begin to express the gratitude I have for Dave and his wife! From the beginning Dave was really helpful in suggesting fun things to do during the wedding reception and even made suggestions of things to do during the ceremony! He definitely kept the party going and made sure everything happened on time! He was there early to set up and packed all his stuff after everyone left. We even sent him and his wife home with some flowers from the wedding. I could not be more happy with out decision to have Dave DJ at our wedding! He also brought dance floor lighting which was sort of a last minute decision on my part. He even called me about two days before the wedding to make sure everything was going okay and make sure I didn't have any other last minute changes! I would recommend him a million times! His pricing is fair and his skills are EXCELLENT! Thank you Dave for helping make our day even more special!! His wife also recorded our wedding ceremony and reception (nothing super fancy but I just wanted the main parts on video for our future children and I could not be happier)

Sent on 06/25/2015

Darcy · Married on 05/23/2015

I used DJ Dave for my wedding and received tons of compliments, still receiving them actually. My guests loved him! I never met him face to face until my wedding day, but I spoke with him on the phone and emailed with him several times. He helped me select songs for my ceremony and special dances. Which BTW, he has several "fun dances" you can include for your reception to get all those people who "don't dance" up out of their seats. I even had him video my wedding, while he is not a big producer/videographer, we still got all the important moments on video and even got some video of people just enjoying the reception. Don't be confused, Dave didn't charge us anywhere near what a videographer would and we really didn't want a "produced" video, (it just seemed like a waste of money because how often do you actually watch it?). Dave and his Wife were both professional and very reasonably priced. I would definitely hire him again and again!

Sent on 10/26/2015

holly · Married on 05/02/2015

Dave was amazing! He was very professional and helped make our wedding day the best! The music had everyone dancing and having a great time!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Dave Strickland DJ and Photobooth Service's reply:

Thank you so much for using our services . We had a blast DJing your reception. Wishing your family many years of happiness.

Gerald · Married on 04/18/2015

Dave knows his business. He is professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and quick on his feet with last minute details. He and his team are a lot of fun and great to work with. If you want someone to just play music or to liven up your party along the way, Dave is your man. My wife and I were very pleased with how he handled our wedding. He listens to his customers and he does what he says he will. I highly recommend him for any event you may have planned!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Miranda · Married on 02/21/2015

Dj Dave was so wonderful! He even put together a special dance skit for my dad and I. My guests had an amazing time thanks so him! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/15/2015

Jennifer · event on: 12/14/2014

He did a great job!! Would use him again. He was very easy to work with.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Dave was quick to respond and worked with me on price. He is extremely flexible with music requests and helpful with advice and suggestions. He is easy to work with and I recommend him for special occasions.

Sent on 12/13/2014