Dave Richards Photography Reviews

11 | Redondo Beach, CA

11 Reviews for Dave Richards Photography

Stephanie · Married on 11/30/2018

Awesome, professional, organized husband & wife team

Our wedding was on 11/30/18. I found Dave, believe it or not, on Instagram searching for photographers who have shot at my venue. Dave and Sandy are an awesome team who work very well together and are also really easy to work with! We were concerned because we didn't have a lot of time to work with before sunset, but they worked closely with us to create a timeline that met all our must-have pictures as well as built in some buffer time. We ended up being ahead of schedule because they are so organized. They worked exceptionally well with the rest of our vendors and made the night stress-free. Dave even accommodated my request to get a few teaser photos soon after the wedding in order to mail out Holiday cards! We would definitely recommend them for any photography needs.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing!!! Highly recommend!!!

This review is about a year and a half overdue! Dave and his wife are an amazing team! My husband and I couldn’t have imagined a better photographer duo to work with. When we first met them, they worked with our price range to provide us with a custom package that fit what we were looking for. On the wedding day, even though we didn’t do an engagement shoot, everything went perfectly! We felt so comfortable with them. The photos turned out wonderful and couldn’t have been more beautiful! We were lucky to have such amazing photographs to remember our day by. To this day, we are still in awe of their talent. Please choose them for your wedding, you won’t go wrong!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Dave and his wife are an amazing team that I found through because he did my sister's wedding in Malibu and I requested if he would travel to Northern California from SoCal just to have him! Not only could he work with the wild wind at our wedding and handle our lively groomsmen but has already sent me a teaser photo that makes me step back and look at the photo and really appreciate how beautiful everything turned out. If you want romantic photos with soft lighting and confidence in the outcome- book Dave asap!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Christine · Married on 03/26/2017

I had my wedding at Calamigos Ranch on 3/26/2017. Dave was our photographer for our engagement shoot and wedding and he was one of the best choices we made (his assistant kept him on top of it since she was his wife, Sandy - she's awesome too!). Dave is super professional and knows how to get his shots. He did our engagement shoot in PV and we loved it. He is patient, kind and personable. He made us feel comfortable and on wedding day, put me (bridezilla) at ease. He knew how to get the first look and organized all the shots according to my general outline. I would not hesitate to recommend him. I am a Type-A control freak litigator/bridezilla and LOVED working with Dave and his wife. They really took care of us and family and friends commented how friendly and professional they were.

Thank you Dave and Sandy!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Leah · Married on 07/03/2016

Cannot say enough good things about Dave! We had such a great experience with him photographing our engagement shoot, he made us feel very comfortable and photos turned out beautiful. We look forward to having him shoot our wedding in July.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Katy · Married on 12/11/2015

My now husband is a photographer himself, and wanted to have confidence that the person who would capture our wedding would have both skill and passion for their craft! Dave was the perfect fit for us! He was easy to work with, responsive to questions, and gave us amazing pictures for both our engagement session and our wedding! Additionally, he knows how to organize people! Getting pictures of family and a wedding party can be like herding cats, and Dave was incredibly efficient, patient, and speedy! I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Mary · Married on 08/04/2012

Dave and Sandy are the nicest people to work with! Can' t wait to see our wedding photos.
    We highly recommend Dave Richards photography. They do amazing work.

Sent on 08/10/2012
  • LORI

LORI · Married on 07/21/2012

Dave and Sandy were a pleasure to work with on our engagement pictures and our Wedding Day! They do such an amazing and creative job!

Sent on 08/14/2012

megan · Married on 01/09/2010

Dave and Sandy were fabulous to work with! They really did an amazing job capturing the spirit of our wedding. Fun and lively!!!!

They were very professional, reasonably priced, and the quality of pictures were above and beyond what we could have expected!

I am thrilled that I have so many amazing pictures of our wedding!

Sent on 05/06/2010

Andrew · Married on 06/13/2009

After looking through dozens and dozens of photographers we came across Dave Richards. It is very hard to pick out a good photographer because when you go to their websites they all post their very best photos. But after going through several of Dave?s albums as well as his blog we noticed all his photos were amazing. The creative ideas he came up with and his eye to really capture the moment stood out in his photos. When we met with Dave, his outgoing personality and friendliness made our decision to go with Dave so easy. Before meeting with Dave, we met with several other photographers but didn?t get the feeling that photography was a passion for them. Dave made us feel like photography and all its elements are not only his career, but his hobby / passion / and something which excites him on a daily basis. We were so amazed at how all of our engagement and wedding pictures turned out and HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 07/24/2009

John · Married on 09/02/2009

Everything was fantastic with Dave Richards ! My photographer was so nice to work with and really helped guide us all day. She stayed until the end of the night and we are very pleased with how the pictures and the album turned out.

Sent on 04/20/2010