Dave McIntosh Photographics Reviews

Dave McIntosh Photographics 4
Dave McIntosh Photographics 5
Dave McIntosh Photographics 6

Hera Javed · Married on 11/12/2018

Incredible Photographer -- we love our photos!

Dave was incredibly professional-- on time, talented, and quick to get us images! The best part about working with Dave was that you could instantly feel his passion for photography. He had great photo ideas and knew what would look best. Our images were stunning! He has given us memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Dave McIntosh Photographics's reply:

Hera It was wonderful to meet you and Anthony and photograph your wedding. I am glad you selected me as your photographer. I hope to work with you in the future for family photos.
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 11/03/2018

Dave will be the best decision that you make!

I had the pleasure of working with Dave for my engagement photos & wedding day and would absolutely recommend him to everyone! Dave was very attentive, professional, forward thinking & prepared for all situations. My wedding ended at 9pm and by midnight I had an email of 19 sneak peak photos, which in my opinion is just above & beyond quality service. I am now in the process of picking photos for my custom album and I'm having the hardest time narrowing my favorites down!

Dave McIntosh Photographics's reply:

Casey you and Dave were incredible to work with. We rolled with the weather for the engagement session and had fun. Our plan for wedding day went just like we planned. You are such a sweet couple I am glad you invited me to your wedding.

Caitlin Whissel · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommend Dave!

Dave was absolutely amazing on our wedding day. He directed us and made sure the little details, like placement of people in pictures and backgrounds, were aligned to make each picture amazing. His assistant was also incredible.

Dave McIntosh Photographics's reply:

Caitlin it was truly my pleasure to work with you and Kyle. You looked fantastic and made it fun and enjoyable to photograph your wedding. It was a great day I hope you enjoy the photos and memories.

Caitlin Whissel · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommend Dave!

• Diana

Diana Andrews · Married on 09/09/2018

Professional and personable

Dave is a great photographer. From the moment that my husband and I contacted him he was quick at responding. Time did not matter and we all know that during wedding planning thoughts and ideas pop up at anytime of the day and night and Dave did not miss a beat. He is fun to work with and knows how to incorporate one’s vision and ideas with his knowledge and expertise. I would recommend him for any occasion.

Dave McIntosh Photographics's reply:

Diana It was my pleasure to work with you and Glen. I enjoyed getting to know you during the engagement session. Wedding day was fun and wonderful. I hope the photos and gorgeous album bring fond memories for you I smile when I see your photos.

David · Married on 06/30/2018

Dave McIntosh is a phenom. He went above and beyond our expectations. He was timely. His work product was of the highest caliber and both my wife and I highly recommend him. You will not be disappointed in anyway with his work. The pictures he shot were sans rival!

David and Anne

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Dave McIntosh Photographics 7

Dave McIntosh Photographics's reply:

David your wedding at The Inn at Perry Cabin was special. How gorgeous is that setting next to the water ? I am happy you and Anne love the photos. I thought the drone was a nice touch to capture that sail away.

Melissa · Married on 06/13/2018

My husband and I eloped with about a dozen family members to a small B&B- even though it was a small and conservative event, we still wanted to capture the moment and have our special day.

Dave came very highly recommended and from the first time we spoke- his warmth and candor made us feel so comfortable.

The day of our wedding- he arrived on time, with all the required equipment, and got to work right away scouting the grounds. He gave clear and easy direction for the pictures he wanted to take, but was also quick to take any pictures that we wanted as well. Most importantly, he didn't take over the day, but rather blended into our group.

The turn around time was so quick and the pictures were AMAZING-- we got so many compliments from our friends and family too!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Dave McIntosh Photographics's reply:

Melissa I loved working with you to capture your wedding. Everything went just like we planned it except for me leaving my phone in the limo. I really enjoyed the day.

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2018

Dave is an amazing photographer! We had a wonderful engagement shoot in August and then met with Dave about a month before our June wedding at the venue to go over the best places to take photos. I sent him a photo shot list in advance and he made sure to capture each and every shot on the day of! His second photographer was great as well and allowed us to capture multiple angles. For both our engagement shoot and wedding, he took an incredible amount of photos (over 1,600 at our wedding!) and had them back to us within 2 days! Everyone told us how amazing the photos looked and how much they enjoyed working with him. He never forced poses or interrupted discussions to get a shot. He also makes it incredibly easy to download the photos and request any edits. Three times he was able to photoshop someone's face and make it look SO natural. I even used one of the photoshopped photos on our save the date and no one noticed! He is super quick to respond to all emails as well. I highly recommend hiring Dave! You will be more than pleased :)

Sent on 07/03/2018

Dave McIntosh Photographics's reply:

Jess you and Abdo did the one thing I ask - You stayed in the moment and enjoyed the day. You and your mother planned a SPECTACULAR Wedding and Reception at the Columbus Center. Every detail was perfect. I haven't seen that many people dancing at a reception in a long time. I am glad you love the photos and the highlight video.

Katie · Married on 03/17/2018

we found they through our sister wedding and decide to work with him on ours. His team are friendly and professional which make them the best. Since we chose our date on March, the weather is pretty cold and they still manage to take tons of video and pictures. Dave knows how to corporate with our families even though we are Vietnamese, but language is not an obstacle. Thank you Dave and your Team! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Dave McIntosh Photographics 8
    Dave McIntosh Photographics 9
    Dave McIntosh Photographics 10
    Dave McIntosh Photographics 11
    Dave McIntosh Photographics 12

Dave McIntosh Photographics's reply:

Katie working with you and Thanh was a pleasure. You were really fun and I enjoyed getting to know you during the engagement celebration and wedding. Capturing your day in stills and video was such an honor. You made it easy for me during the editing process. Love both of you and your families.

cheryl · Married on 11/04/2017

To me having a photographer is one of the most important part of a wedding. So soon after we got engaged I started looking around for photographers. My venue had given me a list of some of their preferred vendors and when looking them up I came across Dave. So we then set up a phone call and we just got it off. We never met Dave until our Engagement shoot , but right after that phone call I knew he was the photographer for us. He is amazingly talented and I am so glad that he was there to capture a few of the biggest days of our lives. The best last is you get your photos back literally in less than a week. Dave you are amazing and I would recommend anyone and everyone to use him.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Dave McIntosh Photographics's reply:

Cheryl you are organized and it was extremely easy to plan with you and photograph your gorgeous wedding to Matt. Everything was perfect your bridesmaids very helpful and I am so happy for you. Your father is too funny I see where you get your sense of humor.

Caitlin · Married on 10/14/2017

From the very first time we spoke with Dave, he has been nothing short of amazing! He captured our engagement photos so beautifully and even went the extra mile to meet us a second day to incorporate pictures of our puppy with us so that our puppy could be in our photos, too! It was so kind and thoughtful of him. He always went the extra mile, was incredibly helpful, thoughtful, and always fast responding to our questions. He always gave wonderful advice and was quick to offer a helping hand to make sure our special day was perfectly captured! Our wedding day photos are absolutely beautiful and we have Dave to thank for that. If you are in need of a photographer, he is your person! Thank you, Dave for everything!

Catherine · Married on 10/08/2017

It was wonderful to work with Dave. He made everyone feel so comfortable, and the photos turned out great. We got so many compliments about what a wonderful photographer he is!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Dave McIntosh Photographics's reply:

Catherine thank you for reviewing my services. It was truly an honor Photographing your wedding day with Julio. I enjoyed all the personal touches. You truly made everyone feel special including me.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

We had a great experience with Dave. At first, we weren't even interested in doing the engagement shoot, but afterward we were so thrilled with the pictures I can't imagine not having them now. We also got compliments from other bridesmaids the day of the wedding, about how quickly and efficiently Dave and his team moved. The photos were beautiful and we are very satisfied!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Dave McIntosh Photographics's reply:

Elizabeth we had a great time at your wedding. The Engineers Club is gorgeous and I know it well so getting nice group photos and photos of you and Tom around the venue was.easy. Thanks for the kind words and allowing us to capture your wedding day

Latoya · Married on 08/05/2017

Absolutely amazing! The photos turned out absolutely amazing and Dave was wonderful. We decide to have the second photographer as well. Both photographers captured the entire day start to finish. Looking back at the photos re-create the day for me and my husband. I highly recommend Dave McIntosh Photographics!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Dave McIntosh Photographics's reply:

Latoya thank you for the nice review and trust in me. It was a magical day you looked like a Princess and everyone had a great time. I am very happy for you both this is the start of our relationship.

Erin · Married on 07/22/2017

We were so happy with Dave and his team! Total pros! We were on a tight schedule and crammed a lot into 5 hours and they rose to the occasion! Great quality photos and video with a little bit of drone footage to boot! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Dave McIntosh Photographics's reply:

Erin your cruise wedding was fabulous. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and get to know you and Kevin. Look forward seeing you both on your boat.

Brian · Married on 06/03/2017

David was spectacular. We met him about a year ahead of time to go over our plans and vision for the wedding photography and he was very agreeable to our plan (which was to take all the photos before the ceremony so we could enjoy our cocktail hour and reception) but he did offer his expert suggestions - such as making sure we try and get at least a few sunset shots if we wanted during the reception. David had never done a same-sex wedding so he worked closely with us on a Pinterest Board to get a feel for the style we wanted. He seemed to understand that we wanted a very relaxed and casual wedding and he was wonderful to work with. I can tell from his portfolio that he excels at all types of events as well. We appreciated how well David communicated with us prior to the wedding, even meeting us at the venue a couple weeks ahead of time to go over the placements and the lighting options for all the shots we wanted. Our wedding party was huge (36 people when the whole group was together) and he managed to very politely and tactfully organize everyone and get all the pictures we wanted in our timeframe. He was also super nice to our families and friends, something not all photographer remember to be. Our photos were ready online in less than a week so we got to look at them on our honeymoon and they're beautiful. We couldn't be more grateful for David's expertise and artistic skills. He worked alone yet somehow he managed to be everywhere at once. We fully recommend David and we thank him for providing us with such great pictures to always remember our big day.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Dave McIntosh Photographics's reply:

Brian it was great to work with you and Matt. You did a great job communicating your preferences during our planning which made it easy for me to deliver and feel very comfortable. It was great to see Sandy marry you and the support from everyone.

Shelby · Married on 04/21/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dave! The whole process with him was thorough and seamless. He gave ideas but also really let my husband and I decide what we wanted for the day. The day of the wedding was so easy. My husband and I both loved working with Dave and the second shooter we had, Nicolai. Both were fun and energetic, gave good directions, and were able to capture our photos beautifully. We even received our wedding photos less than a week after the event! I am so happy we went with Dave and I will use him again and again for future events and portraits. Thank you for all of your great work and all of our gorgeous photos!

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2017

Dave was phenomenal!! Through the entire process he was extremely helpful, patient and provided excellent advice for the best types of pictures. On our wedding day Dave and his staff moved effortlessly through the entire process not missing a single picture. Everytime we look at the photos we are still mesmerized how he captured the moments. We highly recommend his services!!

Ralph & Lauren Davis

Erin · Married on 11/05/2016

Dave was so great to work with! He went above and beyond with all aspects of the planning process. He is quick with email responses, we received all of our photos within days of our engagement session and wedding, and they were all great quality! It was so difficult to narrow down our top picks since they were all fantastic. He made sure to make everything personal to us and focused on what we wanted. We got so many compliments from our guests on his professionalism and the awesome pictures!

Jeannette · Married on 10/29/2016

I highly recommend Dave for all wedding photography needs! From the first meeting at Starbucks to the venue walk through the weekend prior to the wedding, his attention to detail did not go unnoticed. Using the photo timeline that we had collaborated on, Dave captured wonderful photographs of family and friends that we will cherish. Having two photographers really helped to capture our large wedding party and reception from different angles and perspectives. He didn't even hesitate before jumping into a rosebush to capture the perfect shot with me and my bridesmaids. Thanks for the great service!

Klia · Married on 10/09/2016

From when we first met Dave at the initial consultation he was nothing but professional, prepared and a pleasure. We met with a few photographers for our wedding and by far he was the most knowledgeable and experienced. We found him on instagram and loved the photographs that were featured and couldn't believe how reasonable his prices were compared to some other less than desirable photographers.
    The package included a 3 hour photo shoot at a place of our choosing. He came on time and with all the right equipment for an outdoor shoot. Dave definitely has an eye for getting the right shots in natural light and will work with you on whatever vision you see for you and your significant other. This holds true for the wedding photos as well.
    On the day of the wedding he was high energy and pleasant for all 10 hours which is no small fete. His second photographer, Russell, was just as professional and attentive. We received over 1500 pictures to review and I have to say it has been very hard to pick the ones that we want for our album since a vast majority of them are so amazing! Dave comes HIGHLY recommended by us and when it comes time to have family photos done, we are definitely going to reach out to Dave to have those done. For any bride and groom that is looking for a photographer for their wedding, make sure to check Dave out.

Meaghan · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Dave! After seeing his pictures from a coworker's family wedding and reading his reviews online, we decided to contact him -- and we are so happy that we did.

Dave went out of his way to come to the rehearsal the night before the wedding at the church to make sure he knew where he and his crew could shoot (both photo and video), and he took the time to talk to the Priest as well as introduce himself to the entire wedding party -- which really meant a lot to me.

The day of our wedding was absolutely amazing. Dave was with us from start to finish -- a full day of events at three different locations (which many photographers wouldn't have done). His team could not have been better -- we had 2 photographers and 2 videographers. At the reception, when my husband and I were taking photos with his other photographer, Dave was using his drone to take aerial view clips of the venue. This was one of my absolute favorite parts that made it into the video, which really gave amazing, unique footage that we will cherish forever.

Working with Dave has been so great, he truly has gone above and beyond, and we could not have been happier with his work. The video was outstanding and truly surpassed all of my expectations, and the photos were just as amazing.

Thank you SO MUCH, Dave! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. We would recommend Dave to anyone in a heartbeat, and hope to work with him again in the future!!

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

Amazing photos! Great guy who is super friendly and knows what he's doing!

lisa · Married on 09/10/2016

I am glad I chose him my wedding photographer. Very warming and negotiable for all decisions. no regret!