Dave & Liz Jarosz Photography Reviews

Dave & Liz Jarosz Photography 7
  • Aly

Aly · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!!

We booked Dave & Liz after meeting them at a Bridal Show and seeing their amazing work. I remember distinctly one photograph they had taken at the Statler (my venue) and I was sold! Their kindness and professionalism was completely unmatched. We had then met Dave to book our wedding day. He showed so much enthusiasm and passion for photography in his studio, showing us various projects he had worked on over the years. Just seeing his excitement verified to us that we had made the right choice. We had then gone to another bridal show and stopped to say hi to them and Dave remembered us by name which was so personal to me. Fast forward some months, which were closer to the wedding and Liz had contacted me about starting to plan for the day of. She is so on top of things with the planning. She had thought of things that I hadn’t at all. She helped guide me into an itinerary for the day and really helped keep me on a schedule. Then came the day of the wedding...Dave and Liz showed up promptly and quickly got to work. They had such a routine down which was amazing. I felt at ease with them and just had them group everyone however they needed us. They had us do such unique and fun poses including Dave on the ground with us hovering over. Their ability to see a vision and grasp the moment was impeccable. While we were taking pictures in the lobby of the Westin Buffalo, the staff were all asking who our photographers were because they paid such close attention to detail and had done poses differently than many of the other photographers they see. They were so impressed by them (as were we!!). They had the day completely planned and allowing for us to not feel rushed at all. They started at around 10am and stayed until probably closer to 9:30/10pm. Having both of them shooting at different points is really incredible because they allow for 2 vantage points. When booking a photographer, one of my main criteria was that I wanted someone who would be able to capture the beautiful architecture of the statler and downtown buffalo without losing the people. Dave and Liz most certainly exceeded our expectations with that. Honestly, I could not say enough to explain how happy I was with Dave and Liz being our photographers. We recently received our photos and each picture was so gorgeous, one better than the next. They were BREATHTAKING! When it came time for me to post them online to share with family and friends, I had such a difficult time narrowing down which ones I wanted to display that I shared almost 300 of the 2200 photos. The feedback I received from my loved ones was remarkable. Everyone was so impressed by the quality of our images. That day I had total trust in Dave & Liz and it was well deserved. They are truly an impeccable pair of down to earth, kind, talented photographers. There is not a single bad thing I could say about them. Thank you Dave & Liz for making our day so special! Aly and Matt

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Dave & Liz Jarosz Photography 21
  • Charlene

Charlene Delaney · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning Wedding Pictures

Dave and Liz delivered an exceptional photography package and they were really fun to work with. They maximized every opportunity for a beautiful photograph throughout our wedding day. We were thrilled with the results and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2018

Dave and Liz were awesome! They are very detailed and specific to make sure your pictures turn out amazing! They definitely know what they’re doing!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2018

I looked into a couple photographers when planning my wedding and after each one these two were still 1st on my list. They captured every moment perfectly, there were no awkward times where I didn’t know where/how to stand, they guided us through everything and the pictures are incredible because of it. Liz and Dave definitely have a passion for their work and it shows!! If you are having a Buffalo area wedding I would highly recommend booking with them. Extremely detail oriented, creative and professional. A+++

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Dave & Liz Jarosz Photography 22
    Dave & Liz Jarosz Photography 23
    Dave & Liz Jarosz Photography 24
    Dave & Liz Jarosz Photography 25
    Dave & Liz Jarosz Photography 26

Elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely amazing! Dave and Liz are so wonderful to work with. They are super responsive and very professional! My wedding photos are amazing, they took over 3,000 photos and they are all awesome. They took so many different photos with all the scenery around and also took my ideas I found while planning. They both capture amazing shots and Liz has a great eye with making the shot just so good, with either fixing my dress, tilting our head one way, placing our hands, etc. They really brought out the love we all shared on that day. Definitely recommend them 100%!!!!

Sent on 08/18/2018

mary · Married on 06/02/2018

Dave and Liz were easily the most stress free part of our wedding day. We found Dave through a bridal show we attended and decided to book him after sitting down and getting to know him a little bit. He’s professional, nice, and enthusiastic about his work. We fell in love with the “teaser” pics he posted about a week or so after our wedding, and the rest of the pics were ready about a month after our wedding day, which seems to be pretty average for all wedding photographers. You can tell it’s not his first rodeo and we felt very comfortable with him from start to finish- this is truly his passion and it shows! There’s a reason you won’t find a negative review on the internet about these two!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Dave & Liz Jarosz Photography 27
    Dave & Liz Jarosz Photography 28

Morgan · Married on 05/12/2018

Dave and Liz, shot our wedding on May 12th , 2018. They did an amazing and outstanding job . They were so professional and made me and my husband feel so comfortable when taking photos . As well as our wedding party . They were so accommodating and helped suggest beautiful places to go around Buffalo to take our wedding photos . If we had to do it all over again we would not change our photographers for anyone else . They were truly amazing ! We cannot wait to see the final product.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Katherine · Married on 12/30/2017

Dave and Liz are amazing! My husband and I are so happy we went with them for our wedding. The photos are amazing. My husband helped make my dream of a winter wedding come true and Dave made it so we'll have photos of it forever! It was 14 degrees outside and he was with us the whole time! The photos are so beautiful! He captured the day perfectly! He also has fun taking photos and you can tell he really loves photography. It was the greatest decision to go with Dave and Liz! I highly recommend them!! Dave and Liz, Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Sent on 02/17/2018
    Dave & Liz Jarosz Photography 29
    Dave & Liz Jarosz Photography 30
    Dave & Liz Jarosz Photography 31
    Dave & Liz Jarosz Photography 32
    Dave & Liz Jarosz Photography 33

Arielle · Married on 10/01/2017

Where do I even start?!?! Dave and Liz were incredible to work with from before I even booked to the day of!!! It was so easy!!! I myself do photography as well so it was very important to me to have a great photographer. Never once did I have to worry about making sure a shot was captured or wonder if I picked the right people. Their prices are so competitive in comparison to others and the quality and effort put in is astounding. I would book them over and over again in a heart beat!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Jill · Married on 09/16/2017

Dave & Liz shot our wedding in September 2017 (and our engagement photos this past February) and they did such beautiful work! Our family raved at how gorgeous the engagement photos were on our Save the Dates, and they continue to compliment how nice they both were to everyone at our wedding. They kept things moving and stuck to our schedule without being overbearing. The day ran so smoothly because of them; it was wonderful! And while we haven't seen our final shots yet, I'm sure they're gorgeous. Every time I noticed them taking photos (which was rarely ever because they moved so quietly), they were in a different place in the church or reception hall. My family even commented on how many different types of shots they got. We're so excited to see their final pictures and we would HIGHLY recommend Dave & Liz to anyone!! The value was unbelievable for the cost of both of them to be with us all day, especially because of professionalism and friendliness they brought to our day. We couldn't have chosen any better pair!!! You won't be disappointed if you choose them!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2017

Omg the absolute best purchase we made!!! Between the personality and the pics they took I was so amazed!! absolutely a must!!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Dave & Liz Jarosz Photography 34

Lindsay · Married on 06/30/2017

Dave and Liz are a must hire! Not only do they produce beautiful work, but they have fun doing it! I was very impressed with how they worked together - Liz had an amazing way of keeping everyone organized and moving and looking good. I had multiple bridesmaids tell me how impressed they were with her (and they've all been married and been through this before!) She even put the boutonnieres on all of the groomsmen to make sure they were done right! Dave has a great eye for composition and works hard to set up the perfect shot. It was nice to have a couple who is in love there to capture our own celebration of love! I don't know how I'll ever narrow down the number of great pictures I got to make an album - they far exceeded my expectations! They also got us our pictures very quickly considering how many there were. They put a teaser up on Facebook right away, which I loved. I felt like they were very flexible, and don't limit you to a specific number of photos. They just do their best to capture everything they can in the day. They were worth every penny! Thanks Dave & Liz!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Sara · Married on 06/24/2017

We had a difficult time choosing a wedding photographer when we first started planning our wedding. It was a bit overwhelming going to bridal shows and looking at wedding photography book after wedding photography book. When we met Dave and Liz they weren't trying to sell themselves and that made us comfortable. After a nice conversation about each others lives and our wedding details, along with looking at their impressive photo examples, we decided to book with them. We felt that the value for this pair was great, especially considering that we were getting two people for the price of what most companies were charging for one. They were always quick to respond to any email or text we sent. On the day of the wedding they made a great team. Liz has a great eye for setting up photo details and Dave is great at capturing each moment. We certainly are not very familiar with posing for professional photos, but they were great at giving direction without making the shot look forced. It really was usefully having the two of them shooting when it came to the ceremony and reception so that we could have different angles and views of the same moments. Overall I am very happy with the service that Dave and Liz gave us on our wedding day and the breathtaking photos that we will have to remember that day.

Shannon · Married on 06/10/2017

Dave and Liz were FANTASTIC!!! They shot my engagement photos as well as my wedding day and both events turned out amazing. My engagement photo session didn't go quite to the time line we talked about due to weather but Dave made it work and made sure we got the shots we needed for our save the dates.

Our wedding day was spectacular. Dave was on time and got straight to work when he arrived at our getting ready location. Liz met us at the first look location and got all the guys prepped and ready to go for when I got there. They were super flexible in letting us pick the locations we wanted to shoot and offered ideas and advice when we were planning. Both my husband and I needed directions during the pictures since neither of us had any photo experience (and can be a little awkward!). They provided excellent and direct instructions during the shoots and told us where to put our hands, how to stand, where to look, etc.

The pictures came out amazing and they sent us SOOOO many! All of our friends and family fell in love with their photos. I have had a ton of friends ask who our photographers were and we are so happy to share Dave and Liz with them. My bridesmaid also raved about Dave and Liz and felt they had a much better experience than other weddings they have been in. Dave and Liz work so well together and are such a good team! I would absolutely, hands down, recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. My husband and I will have all 2,000+ pictures to cherish forever!!! Thank you Dave and Liz!!!

• O

Olivia · Married on 05/19/2017

Dave and Liz were absolutely fantastic to work with! They were so accommodating and professional, and our photos turned out beautiful! Highly recommend:)

Sent on 12/23/2017

Dave & Liz provided incredible service and got some amazing shots on our big day! Between the affordability of the service and the quality of their product I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Christine · Married on 10/22/2016

Dave and Liz shot our engagement photos as well as our wedding this past October and we could not have been more pleased with our pictures!! Dave and Liz did an amazing job at capturing the beautiful fall background and colors. They were also very familiar with and knowledgeable about our venue and knew all the places to go in order take the best pictures. They pay such great attention to detail and creat such gorgeous, unique photos. They also took a lot of great candid photos during the reception and really captured they amazing time that we had. There is so much going on the day of your wedding, that you don't want to have to worry about making sure you are getting great pictures as well. It was very relieving to know that I didn't have to worry about where I wanted to go, or remembering what type of shots I wanted because Dave and Liz had everything covered. They are extremely professional and so much fun to work with. I would highly recommend Dave and Liz and I can't thank them enough for my beautiful wedding photos :)

Sent on 02/13/2017

Laurie · Married on 08/05/2016

I highly recommend Dave and Liz to anyone for their wedding photographer. Prior to the wedding day, Liz spent as much time as we needed on the phone to talk about the details of the day making sure I felt at ease and comfortable with our agenda for the day. She also had ideas for where to take outdoor pictures around Buffalo, but she was also open to any ideas that I had (including a stop at the bar were my husband and I met!). Liz and Dave are a great team. Liz has an eye for detail and both Liz and Dave are awesome at capturing great pictures throughout the day. They arrived where I was getting ready and got right to work, taking pictures with our rings, flowers, invitations, my dress, and candid shots of us getting ready.
    While at the reception, Liz and Dave were sure to capture all of the special pictures that were on my list from when we talked prior to the wedding. They even found additional places within our venue that we have some of my favorite pictures from. Both Liz and Dave were on the dance floor and captured some awesome candid shots.
    Our pictures came in the mail in a short period of time after the wedding and there are sooooo many to choose from for our album!! I can't wait to see it once I finally choose the pictures!
    Thank you Dave and Liz for capturing our special day!!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Renee · Married on 07/30/2016

If I could give them 10 stars, I would! Dave and Liz are beyond professional and my husband and I are extremely pleased with our experience with them; from start to finish.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2016

I don't have enough great things to say about Dave and Liz. My wedding photos were one of the most important things and they captured the day so beautifully. I didn't want the same photographer taking the same traditional pictures. I wanted unique and mesmerizing photos. The pictures were amzing and were more than my husband and I could've hoped for. Dave and Liz were so flexible and willing to do anything we wanted. They made everything so easy and had an impeccable eye for the perfect shot. I've had so many friends and family express how blown away they were by our photos and how bridal magazine everyone one came out. I would recommended them to everyone looking for photos unlike anyone else's. If I could redo my wedding I would pick them every time for the photographer.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/18/2016

I discovered Dave and Liz while sifting through promotional brochures from a Buffalo Wedding Expo. I was planning the entire wedding from another city so I relied heavily on others to attend expos on my behalf, recommendations from family and friends, and email/phone correspondence. What first struck me about Dave and Liz was their responsiveness to my initial inquiry and Dave's extensive photography career. I received a response to my initial email the same day and as I came up with more questions both Dave and Liz were quick to respond on email, phone calls, and text messages. I also fell in love with their style of photography; very romantic and picturesque with unique posing and interesting shots.

After all our discussions, I felt very confident with my decision to book them and knew I would have a great team to work with and get amazing photos on our wedding day. They did not disappoint! Dave showed up promptly the morning of to begin our photos, he captured all the major shots, and we got some amazing bridal party portraits by Delaware park. I did not create a shot list, mostly because I didn't want to script every single photo, and I do not regret that decision because they captured so many great pictures of our day. Liz was scheduled to provide 2nd photographer services only during our ceremony but she ended up staying with us the rest of the day through the reception.

Shortly after getting back from our honeymoon, I requested a couple of edited photos to create thank you cards and Dave provided them within a day. I received so many compliments on how awesome our cards turned out. After our Facebook sneak peak post, I was anxious to get the rest of the files and I received them within 2 months of our wedding date. I'm excited to begin working on our wedding album and know it will turn out beautiful. Dave and Liz come HIGHLY recommended and are a great value for high quality photography!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Dave and Liz were excellent and very professional. They communicated with us clearly and provided us the pictures we wanted. Couldn't have had it any different. Thanks again Dave and Liz!

Carlen · Married on 10/10/2015

Dave provided us with beautiful engagement pictures and then a year later our wedding pictures. It was important to us to capture the background fall setting in both of those shoots and he was able to exceed our expectations with vibrant colors as well as perfect portraits. His wife spoke to me a week before our wedding and put to ease any of my pre-wedding worries I was having. I was also nervous that Dave would not be able to find our location since it was at a cabin in a park but he showed up right on time at the right place. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the area looking for quality and value in their photographer!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/29/2015

Dave and Liz Jarosz provided our engagement photos and wedding photos. They were a pleasure to work with and worked great as a team. Having two photographers and two sets of eyes really put us at ease knowing every detail in every photo was being covered. Getting professional photos taken can be nerve wracking when it isn't something you do often and they made us feel so comfortable. They provided great guidance during both the engagement shoot and on the wedding day. Speaking to them prior to our event reassured us we hired the right photographers. They listened to our wants and were able to provide insight and advice so we were able to achieve the best photos possible. Our photos turned out beautiful and we would recommend Dave and Liz in a heartbeat. Thank you again, you both were wonderful!! :) Marc and Ashley Barends

Sent on 05/24/2016

Maureen · Married on 08/22/2015

Dave and Liz make a wonderful team and I applaud them for their vision and creativity... They did a great job beautifully documenting our memories... We can't thank them enough for ensuring our wedding was a memorable experience... They went above and beyond in capturing the story of our day... They even stayed and insisted on finishing the extra time I asked for, after getting the phone call that their grandchild may be "on the way"! Thank you for your dedication and commitment!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2016