21 Reviews for Dave DiLauro Photography, llc.

User Photos
Additional Hours (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
21 Dave DiLauro Photography, llc. Reviews

Dave DiLauro was very professional. We have beautiful memories to cherish forever because of his flawless work. i If you're looking for quality Dave is the photographer for you.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Felicia, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave did such an amazing job with my bridals and the wedding. I loved every single one of my bridals and felt very comfortable working with him. He did an amazing job at the wedding keeping everyone organized and got pictures at different times throughout the night for different effects. I would HIGHLY recommend using him!

Profile Picture McKell, 3/13/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours

Dave was amazing to work with, and our photos were incredible! We got married at Heather's Glen in Conroe, and he knew everything about the location, the timing of the wedding and reception, the best places around the venue to get photos, how to deal with the changes in lighting and weather, etc. This made my life a million times easier because he just knew what to do and how to do it automatically. It made everything go very smoothly. He was very flexible when my schedule was running a bit behind because my girlfriends that were helping me arrived late and he was patient with me and my family/friends. Not only did he do wonderful photos of the ceremony and reception, but he had great shots while my husband and I were getting ready and lots of extra shots of friends, decorations, funny moments, etc at the reception. He allowed our guests to come get photos taken from him during the reception and I really appreciated this! He also had great shots of décor, the cake, etc so that we won't forget about this!
Even before the wedding, Dave was very easy to work with. His prices were excellent, especially given the amazing end result. He was extremely responsive. I usually heard back from him the same day either by email or phone. He talked me through everything a few days before the wedding and gave me ideas on some things to do to make the event move more smoothly.
I cannot say enough good things about Dave DiLauro, and I highly recommend him as a photographer for any event! Thank you Dave for everything!!
-Jessica and Adam

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We can't thank Dave enough for the wonderful memories he was able to capture in a photograph on our wedding day! When I saw the photos of my groom, they took my breath away! He is truly a master at his craft and seemed to always be in right place at the right time. My desire was to have more candid shots to capture everyone's true emotions on our wedding day and Dave was spot on! He knew exactly the shot he wanted to get and when we saw the final photos, WOW!

Dave - We are so grateful for the beautiful shots of our wedding and the ease with which you were able to "grab" the emotion. We love the work you created for us!!

Profile Picture Karen, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

David is truly a master at his craft. He worked tirelessly throughout our reception to capture every special moment! David's work is unique to each couple so you won't be getting photos that look like everyone else's. He takes great pride in his work and we couldn't be happier he shared our special day with us,

Profile Picture Kim, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Where do I start. Honestly, Dave was the perfect photographer for our wedding and my bridals. It was a God thing that lead me to his work. He gives great direction and he has the talent of a genius behind the camera. The lighting he uses and the style of work he does is incredible. It was everything and more that he captured. Ever single moment was caught on camera that will last a lifetime.Thanks again for being part of our beautiful celebration of our love for one another. Plus, on top of all this he had our wedding pictures done in less than two weeks and put online for everyone to view and purchase if they wanted them. Love everything about his photography. If you go to his website ddphoto.us you can see our wedding photos and my bridals right now.

Profile Picture Sheena , 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It will not matter if you pay more or pay less, you will not find a better photographer or man to work with. Karla and I can not thank you enough. See you soon.

Profile Picture jason, 4/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave came recommended by both the venue where we got married (Heather's Glen in Conroe) and another bride who had used him for her wedding. He knew the venue and knew what would look great and work well for photos. He was prompt, professional, very courteous, and took some of the most beautiful wedding photos I have ever seen in my life. I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever. Dave is a talented man who shares his gift with us on one of the most special days of our lives. I would recommend him to anyone!!! And I want to get married again just to get more pictures done! ;-)

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews

Dave,
Cal and I want to thank you for the great job you did for our wedding. You did an amazing job we absolutely love all the wedding pictures.

Many Thanks,

Carrie & Cal

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave is quite an outstanding photographer. He took the best pictures, and we enjoyed working with him.

Profile Picture Jamie, 12/29/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dave Dilauro did a wonderful job on our wedding photography! He was extremely professional and listened to our concerns and requests. Additionally, Dave provided calm, clear, direction on our wedding day and captured those priceless moments. Thanks Dave for a job well done!

Profile Picture User2938089, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

All I can say is WOW! I absolutely LOVE all of the photos that Dave took at our wedding. He definitely captured the joy and excitement of the day. If you are looking for an awesome photographer, Dave is the one.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/10/11, 1 Review

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!!

Profile Picture Marilee, 9/10/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

When I got engaged, everyone was giving me planning advise. One thing I heard repeatedly was to make sure the photographer was the best. Photography can get expensive and I thought the best in Houston was going to cost me a fortune. Luckily, I found the best without sacrificing our budget. Dave listened to what we wanted and took our ideas and made them into beautiful engagement and wedding photos. When we received our album, our mouths dropped in aww. For all of those who gave me the advise to get the best photographer, I listened and did.

Dave - thank you so much for capturing so many special moments on the most blessed day of our lives. I am greatful for all that you did.

Profile Picture Steavie, 6/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave did an exceptional job on both our engagement and wedding photos! He has an eye for interesting locations, good lighting, and the photos came out incredible. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for quality pictures for a once in a lifetime occasion.

Profile Picture Sujata, 4/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave rocks!!! We hired Dave to shoot our wedding and bridal session and he exceded our expectations. His photography is very creative and unique. The pictures looked like they should be in a magazine! He was very professional and cordial. All of our guest had nothing but good comments about him. We will be recommending Dave to everyone we know.

Profile Picture Denise, 8/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave was an absolute pleasure to work with! I couldn't be more impressed with the services that I received from him. He worked with my budget and the final product was amazing! Our photos from our wedding at Heather's Glen are absolutely beautiful and I am always asked who did our photography! I would definitely recommend Dave to any brides who want a photographer that gives you the best price with outstanding results! Dave was always easy to get a hold of and answered any questions I had before and after the wedding. I couldn't be more happy with choosing him to capture our special day! Thanks Dave!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/5/10, 5 Reviews

Dave is awesome!

Profile Picture Sarah , 5/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave was so pleasant to work with for my wedding! Any occasion to have professional pictures done he would be my photographer!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 4/9/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dave DiLauro is the most professional, creative, and artistic photographer that I've worked with. He is certainly the best at what he does. You can tell that he enjoys his profession and he is great at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera, which is a must. He came recommended by my wedding coordinator. He photographed my bridal portraits and my wedding day. I will certainly return to Dave DiLauro for my maternity and family pictures in the future!

Profile Picture Tamara, 10/25/08, 1 Review