Daurisa Tessier Reviews

37 Reviews for Daurisa Tessier

• Sandra

Sandra Carson · Married on 05/30/2020

Amazing Makeup Artist

Daurisa’s work is absolutely incredible. She was personable and made me feel comfortable while she made up my face. If you want to look amazing for your wedding, I highly recommend Daurisa. My wedding was May 30, 2020 and I looked so beautiful. Thank you Daurisa! ~Sandra

Sent on 06/04/2020

Asya Hopps · Married on 12/31/2019

Call Daurisa Now!!

Daurisa is a phenomenal makeup artist!!! (Read that line again) I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is seeking a professional for any
    occasion. I am so grateful I found you and got to have you as my makeup artist for my wedding day on NYE. It was so lovely having you share the day with us - it was so relaxing and we all had an amazing time!!
    Everyone commented about how on point our makeup was.
    So thank you so much again

Sent on 01/02/2020

Natalie Lake · Married on 12/31/2019

Mother of Bride 12/31/19

Dear Daurisa,

Thank you for being team Asya on 12/31/19!
    I Ioved my makeup for my daughter’s wedding. Happy New Year!

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Yolanda

Yolanda · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful Work

Let me start by saying I do not will make up ever and I am in my early 40s, So it was very hard for me to come to this conclusion. I was so nervous about picking a make up artist because I was afraid that I would not look like myself. This is one of the reasons why I don't wear make up because I don't need it. So after reviewing and interviewing 10 different make up artist I decided to go with Daurisa. And it is the best decision I made. She is well versed with years upon years of experience she knew exactly what I needed and exactly what I wanted without hesitation she responded to my text messages and calls quickly. She ended up doing My make up for mine engagement photo shoot. I received so many compliments I was starting to get a big head… lol I couldn't believe the transformation I felt and looked as if I belonged on the cover of essence magazine I bought her immediately for my wedding and I haven't regretted my decision yet

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Christina

Christina Watlington · Married on 09/07/2019

Daurisa is professional, personable and excellent at what she does. She was the icing on the cake for my vow renewal ceremony.

Daurisa is a pro. I love her personality and professionalism. I don't know many makeup artist but I would bet money that she's one of the best ones out there. She made me feel so beautiful on my special day.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Regine

Regine Sylvestre · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing makeup artist

Dori was godsend for my wedding in September of 2019. My first interaction with her was for my trial, which she came to my house and made me feel like a princess. She listened to my concerns and was so personable. On the day I my wedding she did 7 of us for my wedding party and two additional people and made us look perfect. Each person had an individual look that complemented their skin. She also stayed to ensure that my face didn’t fall apart during my reception. Thank you for being a part of our day Dori. You have have blessed hands.

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Astrid

Astrid · Married on 08/22/2019

Only the best

Daurisa has literally blessed myself and my entire bridal party (14 different shades of melanin ladies) with the most BEAUTIFUL Glow on my wedding day! From the first time I spoke to Daurisa to the day I actually met Daurisa (my wedding day) her passion and experience was evident. I was confident just by her makeup language that i didn’t feel the need for a trial. All I wanted was for myself and my bride squad to glow and she did just that. I LOVED everything about my make up on my wedding day. I made the best decision booking with Daurisa. She’s officially my forever makeup artist.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Marcela Eckels · Married on 08/17/2019

Felt like royalty ⼨

Daurisa Tessier was an absolute gem on my wedding day. Not only did she make me look absolutely flawless for my photos, she made me feel like a true queen on my best day! I didn’t have to stress a single bit as she effortlessly made my bridesmaids look incredible. When it came to my turn, she put a crown on me and told me that I deserve to feel like a queen ☺️ She was so much fun to be with and I love her spirit and her whole vibe. If you need a bridal makeup artist, or if you just wanna feel like a queen for a day, Daurisa Tessier is your woman!!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Shamina

Shamina · Married on 08/04/2019

Rockstar!!

I meet Daurisa December of 2018. She was recommended to me by my photographer. We set up a day for the makeup trial and from there on I knew she was the MUA for me. She is an absolute sweetheart. She is very passionate about her craft which I love. She was very communicative and professional. I was able to tell her what I like and she took it and made it into something beyond my wildest dreams. I looked amazing. Her skills are out of this world! Everyone in my bridal party loved their makeup! Besides the makeup, I loved the fact that she cared about me. That is something that I was looking for with my vendors. You spend a lot of money and you also spend a lot of time with your vendors. You want people who not only care about their business but also cares about you and with Duarisa you get both.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Lynda

Lynda Louis · Married on 08/04/2019

Wedding Photographer

When my bride contacted me about vendors during her planning process I immediately thought of Daurisa. I have been following her work for a very long time. And I had the pleasure of working with her for my client's wedding on August 4, 2019, in Cinnaminson, NJ. Not only is Daurisa's work impeccable but she is also such a gem to be around! She
    She is such a true professional. She was on time with having everyone's makeup in time for pictures to be done. And a team player when it comes to working with other vendors. Which are all key factors for me when it comes to recommending vendors to my brides.

Daurisa did such an amazing job!

If you are looking for a true professional makeup artist that will have you and your bridesmaids looking flawless with an amazing natural beat while making you feel like you are hanging out with a dear friend on your wedding day. Then Daurisa is the one to contact! You will not regret it!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Lateefah Jackson · Married on 07/13/2019

A vision of beauty

Not simply a make-up artist but truly a visionary / creator of beautiful art. Dauri has mastered the gift of making visions come to life enhancing facial features to create a story of beauty, confidence and power. The power to be one’s self in vibrant color. When I looked at her creation, for my beautiful wedding day, I could barely recognize myself not realizing that I could look so amazing. Dauri, Thank you for helping to make our day so special.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • O

Onyi Nwobi · Married on 07/06/2019

My wedding

Dauri is extremely talented and responsive I sincerely enjoyed working with her! My wedding makeup was natural and stunning and she even touched me up after I was bawling my eyes out!! She will forever be my makeup artist for any event that I am doing!!!!! THANK YOU DAURIII!!!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Jerica

Jerica · Married on 06/07/2019

The Best Makeup Artist Ever!!!

Makeup- I have been searching for a makeup artist for my wedding for about 2 months, It was really hard to find someone that lived in Jersey and also someone who could do brown skin women makeup the right way. I’m so happy that I randomly came across WeddingWire one day while browsing because I found an amazing makeup artist. Daurisa was extremely helpful and very professional, she always responded to my texts within 5 minutes if not immediately and one day during our conversation I asked her if she knew any hairstylist because I couldn’t find someone to do my hair for my wedding and as soon as she told me that she can do hair too and right then and there I was in HEAVEN. When my wedding day came Daurisa arrived 3o minuted before to set up and once I got to the bridal suite she was ready to go, she is a fun, kind and a true delight to work with. She completely stayed all of my bridesmaids makeup and they loved it so much which is nice because two of them never wore make up before and they were extremely pleased with the results. But HONEY she did my hair and makeup so dam good that when my groom saw me for our first look he literally fell to the ground (a reaction I would have never expected) and its all because of the great job Daurisa did. I’ve received so many compliments on my makeup all night long and I can’t wait to share her contact info with all of my” brides to be” friends. I can’t thank her enough for a job beyond well done!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Margaret · Married on 05/26/2019

Embraced With Love and Blessings

Dori is a gift you just keep opening. Throughout the consultation and planning process, she made me feel important and worthy of PERFECTION. That is what her work is - Pure Perfection!! I had a moment of tears during the application process and she stopped, embraced me, and said "it's ok, everything is going to be fine". I will always cherish that moment. She is a light that never goes out!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED EVERY part of my experience with her! I would definitely recommend her services!❤

Sent on 08/22/2019

Leslie · Married on 04/14/2019

Daurisa’s service was professional from start to finish. I had The pleasure of booking her for a trial make up appointment. She was pleasant, offered suggestions and discussed how the trial could differ from the actual wedding day. Since then I have sent her other pictures so she can get a good idea of what I want in the future. Happy to say I will be booking her for my wedding!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Rae · Married on 04/11/2019

Mrs. Tessier is an extraordinarily talented make up artist. She needs no direction and can create any look without hesitation. Daurisa has the warmest personality and is above and beyond professional when it comes to working with a team. I look forward to working with her one hundred times over. Editor In Chief, HEIGHT Magazine Rae Ashe

Sent on 07/15/2018

Monique · Married on 12/22/2018

I hired Daurisa for my engagement photos after viewing a friends photos on Facebook. From the moment that I made contact both she and her manager were responsive. Two days before the shoot I had to move up the application time and she was beyond flexible. Needless to say the photos came out AMAZING and she is now hired for he wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2018
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 11/19/2018

Daurisa is awesome! I loved my makeup!

Daurisa was very personable. From our very first conversation I took a liking to her and was honored to have her do my makeup for my big day. My makeup was flawless and I received many compliments.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Naima · Married on 10/27/2018

I had the honor of getting my face BEAT by Daurisa for my recent engagement shoot! Such a professional with a beautiful spirit! She came to my home after a huge snow storm! She did such an amazing job and made my experience with her more than i could have expected!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Mikaele · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing makeup artist

I booked Daurisa for my October 2018 wedding and couldn’t have been more pleased with her!! We reviewed her work prior to booking her (instagram) and booked her without having a trial run, and I definitely was not disappointed!! She knew just what to do and understood our needs and wants. She is able to work with anyone regardless of their skin tone, problem areas, etc.! I strongly recommend her because not only was she professional, but was an absolute pleasure to work with! Book her! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/24/2018

K Rockell · Married on 09/28/2018

Video Shoot

The entire experience went smoothly from beginning to end. It was a pleasure to work with Daurisa and her team. I’ll definitely be working with her again.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Dominique · Married on 09/15/2018

I had an excellent experience with Daurisa as a makeup artist. She’s not only professional and punctual but her work is excellent. She is also warm and considerate of her clients needs.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Martha · Married on 09/14/2018

Daurisa was excellent. She did my best friends wedding makeup along with the bridal party. She exceeded my expectation. She was punctual, friendly and most importantly professional. She made sure we looked our best that day, like a celebrity! If you are thinking of booking her, DO IT! You won’t regret it! When my day comes, I already know who I’ll be booking : )

Sent on 09/24/2018

Sasha · Married on 08/26/2018

Daurissa is very professional yet caring. Very easy to talk to. She makes your experience all about you and what makes you happy. It’s more than a paid job to her, it’s making her clients feel and look beautiful. By the time she’s finished your makeup you’ll feel like you two are best friends.

Sent on 07/13/2018
  • Ebony

Ebony Blue · Married on 08/25/2018

Loved my MUA

Daurisa was a wedding day dream. She made sure all of my bridesmaids looked great and most of all made sure my make up was "on point". She has a very positive and loving spirit which made the experience that much better. She loves what she does and you can feel it in every interaction with her.

Sent on 11/20/2018