Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment Reviews

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 6
Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 7
  • Catherine

Catherine · Getting married on 10/12/2019

My fiancé & I celebrated our engagement party last night with Peter and the Dash of Class crew. They went above and beyond to make sure our event was special and so much fun! They kept everyone dancing all night.. highly recommend Dash of class.. can’t wait to use them again !!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, we had an awesome time at your engagement party as well! We are looking forward to performing & continuing the party at your wedding, thank you so much for trusting in us for both affairs, all the best, DJ/MC Peter Sciortino.

Danny · Getting married on 07/20/2019

They provided us with great service for our engagement party . Thank you guys! We look forward to celebrating the wedding with platinum.

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, and for including us in your special events. We had an awesome time at your engagement party as well! We are looking forward to performing & continuing the party at your wedding, thank you so much for trusting in us for both affairs. All the best Joe Ferdico & Mike Lobasso

Jonathan · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Let’s just say Dash of Class is one of the best. Pete and his team really hold up there side of the bargain. I used them once before for my Mothers surprise 60th and they had the party dancing all night. I now currently used them again for my enegagement party and got the same result. Between the DJ set up, lighting, music and communication, truly a great company with professionalism. A must use!!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jonathan! We had a great time with you, Rosalia, and your family & friends! All the very best, Peter Sciortino, Dash of Class Platinum.

Michael · Married on 03/09/2019

Truly Amazing, easy to work with. Everyone was raving about them

Dash of class is Phenomenal. Peter was an absolute pleasure to work with, a true professional. He asked all the right questions at our interview, and did everything we agreed on, so my bride and i were able to enjoy our reception. Peter and his rew "read" the crowd perfectly and played music that got everyone up on the dance floor. We had so many compliments from our guests. They made our wedding memorable and fun. They are truly a “Class” act, we plan on using them in the future.
    Michael

Sarah · Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing! From start to finish!

We can’t thank Mike & Joe enough, they are so awesome and literally made our party! They have amazing energy, and it’s truly contagious. Mike asked what we wanted and then we just stepped aside and let him do what they do best, get a party going. Friends and family who don’t dance were up and shaking their stuff! We want to have another wedding and have them all over again! We would recommend them to EVERYONE we know. Our guests loved the music they were playing and how they got everyone in the room involved in the fun! BOOK them and don’t think twice about it, you won’t be disappointed AT ALL. We had a magical, fun day and a huge part of that was because of them!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

WOW what an awesome review. What can I say you guys rock. We had an absolute blast rocking out with you. Joe and I can't wait till the next family party with you guys so we can do it all over again lol. All I can say is EPIC WEDDING... Best of luck to you both. Sincerely, Mike G & Joe Ferdico
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 02/16/2019

No better DJ Company Out There!

When I got engaged, after my initial excitement the first vendor I knew I needed to book was my music. I LOVE to dance and I knew Peter and Dash of Class was who I needed. There was no compromise. He and his company have done my family parties for years. My wedding was four days ago and people keep telling me how much they loved the music and how there was no bad songs! Everyone danced all night to everything and because of Peter and his crew, I had the best wedding ever! Peter is so professional, from the first meeting to the day of the event, he makes sure everything is perfect, and was always there when I needed him or had an idea. He truly is one of a kind!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for the compliments and having me and Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment Alexandria! We had such an awesome time partying with you, James, & your family & friends once again. Wishing you and James the very very best on your future together, Peter :)

Maria Velazquez · Married on 02/16/2019

Velazquez-Llanes Wedding 2/16/19

I grew up listening to all types of music. So when it came time to plan our wedding I knew the music had to convey the message of love that both my now husband and I feel for each other. When I sat with Joey O to plan our wedding one of the things I specifically said there was one song that reminds me of cleaning the house, in the summer, with the windows open and stereo blasting. All I did was mention the artist, he knew exactly what song it was. It’s 10 days later and I’m still getting compliments on the music!
    Ceremony: The ceremony music set the mood for the day. It was emotional, heartfelt and beautiful to hear the ooh’s and aaahh’s from my family and friends as my bridal party walked in. Once my music started I could hear some of my friends say they remember the song. (Never Felt this way - Alicia Keys) I had to lip sync the words as I walked in with my dad so I wouldn’t cry.
    Reception: The music was so good, my now mother in law did not leave the dance floor. She danced and danced until she couldn’t anymore. My shy brother was dancing. My now husband who does not dance at all, danced 4 songs with me. That’s an all time record.
    Joey O and the guys did an amazing job keeping up the momentum and progression of the wedding. Usually people shy away from day time weddings but this was one of the best weddings I’ve been too. Not just because it was mine but to see everyone enjoying themselves. Those heartfelt moments like when I danced with my son, and my husband with his mom were so perfectly matched with the music. There wasn’t a dry eye in the house, several times.
    Everything we planned during our face to face meetings came into fruition. I’m so happy with the work they did. I would definitely recommend Joey O and Dash of Class for all your entertainment needs!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 11
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 12

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Maria for that wonderful review. You guys were incredible from beginning to end. It was truly a pleasure dealing with the both of you. We wish you guys nothing but the best for years to come. Congratulations once again!!
    Joey O
    Mike C
    Dash of Class Platinum

Wayne D Atkinson · Married on 02/15/2019

Absolute perfection!

Sal, Mike and team were absolutely amazing! Our wedding celebration would not have been the same without these guys! Everything was perfect! They went above and beyond and their professionalism is top notch! You will not be disappointed!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Hi Wayne thanks so much for the awesome review. We definitely had a blast. The highlight of the night for sure was the Wu set and Sunny rockin out the Cardi B lol, good times man. Best of luck to you both. Sincerely, Mike G & Sal Parm

Lisa · Married on 01/26/2019

Platinum- Mike G

When we booked platinum we knew we would be in good hands but Mike completely exceeded my expectations! From the time we signed our contract to the next day, Mike has been responsive and created the best atmosphere for our wedding!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Hi Lisa, Thanks so much for the awesome review. It was amazing working with you guys. Myself and the crew had a blast celebrating with you and your family. Please tag me is some of those amazing photos when you get them. Best of Luck to both Nick & yourself. Sincerely, Mike G & Sal Basile

Alyssa Spadafora · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding DJ

Mike G and all his guys made my wedding a night I could never forgot! My guests haven’t stopped talking about how fanatics my MC Mike G was and how fantastic the music was! From the very first dance set Mike and his guys had the party pumping. They played all the songs my husband and I requested. Half my guests didn’t even have time to eat because no one wanted to leave the dance floor! They made the night so memorable and literally made sure every single person got themselves on the dance floor! From the music, all the special effects we had (dancing on clouds and the sparklers) and the amazing votobooth they provided platdash was a one stop shop for me to ensure my wedding had everything it needed!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Hi Alyssa thanks so much for the awesome review. What an awesome Wedding, the dance floor was on tilt all night long. Joe myself and the team had an absolute blast. We can't thank you enough for having us. Best of luck to you guys. Sincerely, Mike G & Joey O

Toniann · Married on 01/12/2019

Toniann (Bride)

From start to finish the professionalism showed by this company was unmatched. The music was a perfect mixture and kept everyone out of their seats and dancing all night long... guests have not stopped raving about how great our wedding was!! Peter our mc was spectacular and kept the party moving and the guests enterianed all night!! I would highly recommend this company to anyone trying to plan their next event!!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for the compliments and for having me and Dash of Class Platinum Toniann, we had an awesome time with you, Joe, & your family & friends! Wishing you both the very best on your future together, Peter Sciortino.

kerri · Married on 01/11/2019

Highly highly recommend

I used Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment for my wedding in January 2019. I honestly do not have one bad thing to say about the company. They were very professional and most importantly a lot of fun! Mike my MC had my guest up dancing all night. Even the old folks hit the dance floor and the younger guest didn't once get bored. Working with Dash was less like working with a company and more like working with family. They will truly go above and beyond for you!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Kerri! We had a great time with you and Aaron, you guys danced all night with your friends and family. Thank you for having me part of your Wedding. I feel as if I'm part of your family too. Mike LoBasso.
  • Justine

Justine Caiafa · Married on 01/05/2019

A night to remember!

Mikey G and Justin were absolutely phenomenal!!! They had everyone dancing and everyone had the absolute time of there lives!!! My husband and I will never forget that night! From being thrown in the air in a chair to having Mikey G have our whole family up and partying away... it was AMAZING! Hands down my family and I will continue to use them for our future parties to come! There professionalism and fun personalities radiated throughout the night! Our family and friends have not stopped talking about how amazing the music selections and ambience was that night!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 13
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 14

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Wow thanks so much for the awesome review, you guys rock. Myself and the team had a blast rocking out with you guys. I definitely loved seeing you guys high up in the chairs for sure lol. Can't wait to see you at the next family jam. Best of luck to you both. Sincerely, Mike G & Justin

Patrick and Olivia Dunnigan · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing Experience

These guys were amazing and had everyone up and on the dance floor all night. Mike and his crew are true professionals and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

What a way to bring in 2019! Thank you so much for having us celebrate with you, your family and friends . Can't wait to see you guys again later this year at Mark and Brie's Wedding! Mike Lobasso

Elena D’Albora · Married on 12/31/2018

Nye wedding 12-31-18

Dash of class is hands down the BEST ! With the most awesome djs,mc and staff! They are friendly and listen to everything you request ! They really rock out the party ! We had them for our nye wedding and no one got off the dance floor ! It was amazing ! I fell in love with them at a bridal event I went to and said they will be at my wedding !! They were at my wedding ! Everyone t tells me how much fun they had and how great the music was . It was perfect ! We had Joey o and mike ! They are amazing men and so fun to work with and party with ! I can’t wait to have another event to hire them again!!!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Elena. You guys were awesome. Congratulations to the both of you and thanks for having us. We can’t wait to party with you guys again.
    Joey O & Mike C
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 12/29/2018

Awesome experience with Dash of Class!

My husband and I had such an amazing wedding reception thanks to Dash of Class. Peter was exceptional and had our guests dancing all evening. They exuded professionalism and joy in the work that they do. It was a wonderful experience working with them. We definitely would recommend using Dash of Class!!!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

A heartfelt thank you to you and Kevin Kristen for the compliments and for having me and Dash of Class Platinum, we had a great time partying with both of you your family and friends once again! Wishing both the very best on your future together, DJ/MC Peter Sciortino.

Angela Krissow · Married on 12/29/2018

Happy Bride!

They rocked the floor!!! I had the best dance party of my life! Justin kept us in the loop the entire night and hit every part of our timeline. He checked in with us throughout the night and did everything we needed! Great time thanks to DASH!!!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Hey Angela! Thank you so much for the kind words! We had such a great time celebrating with you and Adam!

Best wishes, Justin Holland

Steve Fitzgerald · Married on 12/29/2018

Fitzgerald Wedding 12/29/18

Mike and Joe were absolutely incredible. Not only are they the nicest people to work with, but they give you a top notch service that’s very difficult to replicate. When I followed up with most of the guest after, they all said it was one of the best weddings they’ve ever been too. You had to drag people off the dance floor, everyone from ages 18-80. Highly recommend these guys. Top quality service. Also, the saxophone guy and percussionist were the icing on the cake. Highly recommend them as well. Thank you guys!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Hi Steve Thanks so much for the awesome review. Its so nice to get a review from a groom every now and then. What can I say, you guys absolutely rock. From the beginning to end, your friends and family would not get off that Westmount dance floor lol. What an EPIC Wedding Celebration. Thanks again for choosing us to entertain. Hope to see you and Jessica again sometime soon.
    Sincerely, Mike G & Joe Ferdico
  • mike

mike · Married on 12/15/2018

Make your wedding epic with mike g

MIKE "G" WILL HAVE YOU DANCING ON YOUR CHAIRS! HIRING MIKE "G" , BESIDES CHOOSING MY BEAUTIFUL BRIDE, WAS THE BEST DECISION I HAVE MADE!! IF YOU WANT TO TAKE YOUR WEDDING FROM JUST A GOOD TIME TO AN EPIC EVENT....CALL THIS MAN! NOT ENOUGH WORDS AVAILABLE TO DESCRIBE THE PROFESSIONALISM, CONCERN FOR HIS CLIENTS, HIS ABILITY TO LISTEN TO YOUR NEEDS, AND NOT TO MENTION KEEPING YOUR GUESTS ON THE DANCE FLOOR AND FUN FOR ALL AGES. MIKE G AND JOEY O ARE SIMPLY THE BEST!!! MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR THIS TEAM IF YOU WANT YOUR EVENT TO BE EPIC!!!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 15
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 16
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 17
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 18
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 19

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

You guys are the best, thanks so much for the awesome review. What an amazing night it was. Myself and crew had an so much fun celebrating your family and friends. I only wish we could do it all over again. Best of luck to you both. Sincerely, Mike G & Joey O
  • Stephanie

Stephanie D'Angelo · Married on 12/08/2018

Joe zicolello is the best!

DASH OF CLASS is the only entertainment company my family has used for the past 18 years. When it came time to plan my wedding I knew I wanted Joe Zicolello to be there! From sweet 16s to weddings Joe has become like family. There is something to be said to be sitting down with someone who helped plan your sweet 16 and is not planning your wedding. Not only is he the sweetest man you will ever meet but he is amazing at his job. He has patience of a saint and not once did he ever tell me no it can't be done. When it came time to choose songs he had the best ideas. If you wanted something done, he made it happen. From the moment we walked into our reception till the last song we had a packed dance floor. No-one sat down! Everyone was really sad to hear the last song. If you choose Dash Of Class Platinum for your wedding you will not be disappointed - and if you choose to work with Joe Zic you really won't be disappointed!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 20
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 21
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 22
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 23
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 24
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 25
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 26

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for such an amazing review. It has been my pleasure being apart of your special events all these years. I enjoy being able to help you make memories you will never forget. We had an awesome time at your wedding as well! We are looking forward to performing & continuing the party in the future with you and your family. All the best Joe Zicolello

Allison Goffredo · Married on 12/08/2018

The very best!!

Mike G and Joe Ferdico were well beyond my expectations!! After meeting with Mike G, we knew we were in good hands! Anything we had questions about - he had answers! Throughout the whole planning process, Mike always made sure we left satisfied and excited. He went out his way a few times to find us specific edits of songs - and when we couldn’t decide on intro songs - Mike G made his own mix. I really can’t stay enough good things about Mike G and Joe Ferdico, the music was great and they made sure to keep the room moving!! Our guests were very pleased and even asked for contact information for their upcoming events! Any party I have in future, this is where I will go!!!!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Hi Allison, Thanks so much for the awesome review. We had a blast rocking out with you guys. My favorite part of the night was definitely the Sandstorm dance off lol. Thanks again for trusting us with your Wedding Entertainment. Sincerely, Mike G & Joe Ferdico
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 12/07/2018

Highly Recommended!!

My husband and I used Mike Pitera and his team for our 12/07/18 wedding and could not be happier!! From the moment we first met with Mike, he made us feel like his #1 priority and was always extremely easy to get a hold of and communicate with. Mike worked with us to bring our vision to life (DJ, lighting, photo booth, etc.) all while staying within our budget. We were very adamant about having a DJ who would play a good mix of old & newer music to appeal to all our different guests, and Mike absolutely killed it!! We had so many guests of all ages complementing how great the music choices were and how it was the best wedding they have been to. The dance floor was packed all night, and the photo booth was a huge hit!

You can tell that Mike is a true professional and takes great pride in his work. The week leading up to our wedding, we met with Mike to go over our timeline, entrance songs, first dance songs, etc. and Mike listened to every last one of our requests (including exacting when to start/stop certain songs, when we wanted certain dances to occur, etc.). Thanks to Mike, my husband & I didn't have to worry about anything during our reception and were able to just dance and have the most amazing night of our lives.

I would highly recommend Dash of Class to any future bride/grooms, and would not hesitate to work with them again in the future!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

From all of us Thank You for such a fantastic review. We had an amazing time working with you planing your special day. Along with having an awesome time at your wedding as well! We are looking forward to performing & continuing the party in the future. All the best Mike Pitera

Celina · Married on 12/02/2018

Great DJ and Staff for our wedding!

We were extremely happy with platinum entertainment for our wedding! The set up was absolutely gorgeous and the music was amazing. People even complemented on the music and the dance floor was always packed! I would 10000% . Everyone was so helpful and easy to deal with! Defintely helped with the wedding stress! I woule definitely recommend this company!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for a fantastic review. We had a fantastic time being apart of you special day. We look forward to preforming at future events with you and continuing making you and your guest dance. Sincerly Joey O. and Joe Zicolello

Mark · Married on 12/01/2018

Father of the Bride

As the Father of the bride The team at dash of class made my jobs easy. The father / daughter dance was the perfect length as was the mother / son dance. Everything went exactly as planned and Joey O and Mike C did an amazing job of keeping everything moving while also keeping the dance floor full. I highly recommend both as well as getting the flat screen’s, making it so the guests can see everything is amazing but also the way they use them to show video of the night and music is great. Top notch!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much you guys were awesome thanks for having us!!!
    Joey O and the Dash of Class Platinum family