Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Madlyn
    Madlyn M. Sent on 02/25/2024

Mink Wedding

We loved working with Luis and Vitor. We hired this company to DJ out wedding 1 year I'm advanced to make sure to secure our wedding date. The vibe and energy they gave out when we met them is what caused us to hire them and the day of the wedding they delivered everything we expected and more. My family is from Haiti and Vitor the DJ was able to incorporate our traditional music Kompa to my husband and I music choices. Everyone at the wedding loved Luis our MC energy and the music that was played. They were very professional and made sure they were on the same time line as the wedding coordinator. Very flexible to changes I needed made day of. Honestly they were my 1st choice and the best choice.
    We are happy with their service and will definitely recommend them to everyone we know whether it's for a party or an wedding.
    You will not regret using them as your DJ for any event.

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Wow, Madeline what can I say, such an incredible review. But not as incredible as the love we saw on your wedding day from your family and friends. It was amazing to be a part of your special day! Wishing you many blessings!
    Noelle W. Sent on 02/13/2024

Dash of Class

If you want to party then these are DJ's to have! We had the best time at my daughter's Sweet 16 thanks to Peter and Vinny. They were so accommodating and easy to work with. Everything ran smoothly and everyone from age 3 to 83 had a blast.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Christopher C. Sent on 02/06/2024

Phenomenal

Peter and his team did an amazing job at our engagement party. I highly recommend him for any wedding or event. Pat the violinist was excellent, DJ Joe Rocco was a superstar and Mario the Sax player was the star of the show with our guests!!
    Jamie Sent on 08/18/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sal and Kevin performed my wedding at The Tides Estate and they were absolutely amazing. Sal was very easy and accommodating to work with and I would highly recommend them both. I had a very diverse group of people attend my wedding and Sal made sure to play a little of everything to get my guests up and moving all while keeping me, the bride happy. My custom monogram was stunning and the photo booth was a big success. Thanks for rocking my wedding.
  • Melissa
    Melissa D. Sent on 01/27/2024

The absolute best!

From the start, Joey O was amazing at helping me out with everything. He went over every piece of music with me, made suggestions where I was indecisive and answered all of my questions. They made sure to make my ceremony music absolutely perfect. Then, Joey O and Justin rocked my ceremony. I am still getting messages from my guests a week later telling me how great the playlist choices were. They really went above and beyond my expectations to make my wedding absolutely amazing!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for that incredible review!! What an amazing time we had with you guys!! Absolutely incredible from beginning to end. Thank you so so much for letting us be apart of your special day. Congratulations to the both of you! Absolutely amazing!!!
    Joey O & Justin
    Elias K. Sent on 01/24/2024

Daniels Wedding

Justin Holland and Justin Goodman were beyond amazing. The amount they cared to make our day so special really meant a lot. Everyone in the room was on the dance floor because of the amazing, welcoming vibes they created. We can’t thank them enough for our magical night!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Sent on 01/15/2024

Perfection

Having Dash Of Class provide the entertainment for our wedding was by far the best decision we could’ve made. Dash Of Class provides premium entertainment that is flawless. Our Dj Joe Rocco played hit after hit, our emcee Sean Fink kept the entire wedding engaged and hyped the whole time. Working with Steve in the production end of things ensured that everything was exactly what we wanted and ran smooth. I cannot say enough good things about them, I could truly go on and on.
    It’s the day after our wedding and literally my phone has not stopped ringing, all people saying how amazing the music was, and telling us it was the best wedding they ever went to.
    Dash of Class will surpass any vision that you already have in your mind for your wedding and make it perfect. It didn’t matter how old you were, we had guests ranging from 2 years old to 90 years old and when I tell you every single one of them was up and dancing- Every single one was! Having them for our wedding was the best decision we ever made.
    Thank you Joe, Sean and Steve!!!
    Lisa L. Sent on 02/19/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing in every way!

Dash of Class with Pete and Mike truly exceeded our expectations at our wedding! Their DJ skills were absolutely amazing, and they kept the party going all night long. We couldn't have asked for a better duo to create such a lively and memorable atmosphere. We would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone looking for an outstanding DJ experience!!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa G. Sent on 01/14/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJ for your special day

Great to work with Vitor!!! He and his team did a great job during my wedding ceremony and reception. They kept everyone dancing all night. :)
    Katelyn E. Sent on 01/09/2024

The Party Never Stopped!

Hiring this team for all of your DJ/MC/lighting needs is a must! From our first call to the last song of the night, we received amazing service. Our DJ, Vitor, was always available to help us plan and answer questions. Sebastian was our MC and was awesome in making sure everything was pronounced properly and keeping our crowd excited!

I unfortunately injured my knee on the dance floor, but I had no worries that our guests were being well taken care of and having an amazing time while I was getting back on my feet! This team was a huge part in making our day so great. If you’re looking for someone trustworthy, kind, and memorable, look no further!
    Jessica Sent on 12/13/2023

Professional and Accommodating Music and Emcee Wedding Services

Vitor and Sebastian were great and easy to work with. They accommodated all of our song requests, and helped each part of our wedding transition seamlessly with the appropriate songs and announcements. Highly recommend them!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Jessica we were so happy to work with you, you have a wonderful family. Sebastian and Vitor.
    Heidi L. Sent on 12/19/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible DJ and MC Experience!

Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how fun our wedding was thanks to Dash of Class Platinum!! I met the team at the NJ Bridal Expo and loved their energy! My husband and I booked them almost immediately after I met them.

We had an incredible time at the wedding with our MC Justin Holland and DJ Billy Keegan. They were absolutely incredible! Two weeks before the wedding, my husband and I sat down with Justin to go over all the details of the day. He was so detail-oriented and excited for our day. On the day of the wedding, Justin reconfirmed all of our details like intro music, bridal party lineup, first dance, etc. I appreciated how thorough he was. He and Billy played everything that was on our must-play list and picked songs that had every single one of our guests dancing. We also upgraded to dancing on the clouds for our first dance and two sparkler systems outside of the DJ booth. They were so fun and our guests loved the surprise!

I would absolutely recommend Justin and Billy to anyone planning their wedding or event. They were professional yet so much fun. We were in great hands from start to finish!
    Meghan S. Sent on 02/21/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect engagement party with the most perfect music

Peter was awesome. The vibe was exactly what we wanted!
    Joanna H. Sent on 12/20/2023

Best wedding EVER!

Justin and Vinny are the BEST of the best!!! I can’t even begin to explain how classy, entertaining, and professional they were. Not only did everyone come up to me at my wedding and say I had the best DJ and Emcee they had ever heard, but Justin made the process leading up to the wedding stress free! He answered all my questions at all hours of the night and was always so thorough and polite. Justin worked with me on the price of all the extra add ons and was absolutely amazing from the second I booked with dash of class. 11/10 recommend Justin and his team!! Literally no better option out there!!
  • Shanna
    Shanna Y. Sent on 11/22/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They made our first dance feel like and dream..

Dash of class platinum entertainment took our wedding reception to another level. They provided us with uplighting, cold sparklers and clouds for our first dance. It was beautiful!
    Lex was my entertainment consultant and he was easily reachable by text the entire year we were planning our wedding and he was courteous and professional as well.
    I would definitely recommend Dash of class… our wedding reception was fun and entertaining and we owe a large part of that to the lighting and atmosphere they helped create .
    Thank u!
    Shaina D. Sent on 11/20/2023

Everything was 10/10

We had Justin Holland and Joe Ziggs for our wedding and everything was TOP NOTCH! If we could give them 10/10 stars we would. From day one the whole Dash of Class Team was responsive, helpful, friendly and super easy to work with. Not once did it feel like we were being sold on anything or being given a sales pitch.

Justin really took the time to get to know exactly what vibe we were going for with music and he knocked it out of the park! Joe had the most perfect mixes from all of the genres and eras requested & Justin’s great energy was able to get the dance floor moving all night. Everyone said we had the best music.

We also would recommend adding on the enhancements to really make the night that much more special. The sparks and dancing on clouds really adds a nice touch to photos! We also added on the video display and Zapshots. It was so cool to get photos in real time and get to look them over and re watch the night through their photographers candid lens.

Thank you again for the best night ever with the best musical choices!
    Ashley Sent on 11/22/2023

Amazing night!

Pete and Joe were outstanding! They played the BEST music at my wedding and kept my guests on the dance floor all night! Pete was a great MC and kept the night upbeat right until the end. I also had a sax player (reception) and a violinist (ceremony and cocktail hour) and they were truly incredible. I highly recommend Dash of Class Platinum!
    Kayla M. Sent on 11/26/2023

The best of the best

I had Justin Holland and DJ Billy Keegan for my wedding and I cannot recommend them enough. Working with them was a breeze and so seamless and my wedding day wouldn’t have been so perfect without them!!!
    Rosa Sent on 11/16/2023

Absolutely amazing

From the very second my husband and I sat down with Justin Holland he promised us fun filled night of dancing. We knew we were making the right decision but come wedding day, we were completely blown away by this duo.
    Justin Holland and DJ Billy Keegan were on top of every single detail and helped move everything along to give my husband and I the best night of our lives. Things we didn’t even know our DJ and Emcee would handle.
    The dance floor was packed the entire night. We had a wide variety of music as my husband and I have different tastes in music however, each transition from each set was flawless. So many guests at our wedding said “where did you find this duo? They are incredible!” It was impossible for you to sit still in your seat.
    Justin was very responsive and honest throughout our planning process and accommodated any requests we made.
    From the second the music started playing before our grand entrance, my husband and I knew we had made the right choice. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and it could not have been done without them. I would recommend them to all engaged couples for their weddings, as there is no better team in the business. I can’t wait to have Justin and Billy back for our next celebration!!
    Marisa R. Sent on 10/30/2023

10/28/23 wedding

From start to finish, dash of class, Joe & his team, made everything easy & fun
    My wedding was half American and half Arabic, they blended everything perfectly! We had a great balance of all music we wanted & our guests loved it! Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Joey O
  • Nick
    Nick D. Sent on 10/30/2023

Best In The Business

From the ceremony to the reception, Joe Rocco and Justin Holland were on top of every single detail necessary to give my wife and I the best night of our lives. The dance floor was packed the entire night, and we had multiple people tell us that the “DJ and Emcee were on point”, and that they physically could not go sit down because the music was continuously pulling them back to the dance floor!

Joe and Justin were extremely professional and helpful with any questions/requests we had or made. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and it could not have been done without them. I would recommend them to all engaged couples for their weddings, as there is no better team in the business.
  • Erika
    Erika D. Sent on 12/14/2023

Absolutely amazing!

From start to finish dash-of-class handled every situation with the utmost of professionalism and care! We met Vitor and Luis at a wedding show where dash-of-class was performing the fashion show. From the moment we saw the "show" they put on, we were just amazed! The energy level they bring is like no other! We immediately went and signed the contract that same day and were so excited! They were so great about working with us and our budget while still getting all of the features and special effects that were important to us!

During our wedding planning process Vitor was in constant communication with us about our needs and any concerns or questions we had. Fast forward to a month before our wedding, our venue was very concerned regarding the special effects and residue they might leave on the floor, but Vitor and his production manager came to immediate rescue! Vitor spent time on the phone taking with them and both of them even attended our last walk through at our venue and spoke at length to the venue owners and assured them everything would be fine, and it was!

Everything on the day was absolutely fabulous and more than a month later people are STILL talking about how amazing the energy level was and the party atmosphere was just incredible! This team was just stellar and a true pleasure to work with! You literally CANNOT do better than these people! 1000/10!
    Brittany M. Sent on 10/21/2023

Brittany & Brian’s wedding

We can not thank you and your crew enough for such and amazing evening. MC Mike G & DJ Joey O were beyond amazing. You guys absolutely KILLED IT, did everything we wished and asked for. You had everyone on the dance floor all night & all our friends and family were beyond impressed.. said it was the best wedding they ever been to! Thank you again for making our day so special, we will forever remember this day!

Joey O & Mike G
  • Valeriabeau24
    Valerie G. Sent on 10/25/2023

Amazing dj!

Choosing dash of class was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Our MC Mike was on point from the second we met him till they bid us farewell. We danced all night long!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Valerie. We had a great time with you and Beau, it was a pleasure being part of your Wedding Day!
illustration stars