1509 Reviews for Dash of Class PLATINUM Entertainment

Liability Insurance (26)
Projector (24)
Bilingual MC (2)
1436 Dash of Class PLATINUM Entertainment Reviews

My fiancé & I celebrated our engagement party last night with Peter and the Dash of Class crew. They went above and beyond to make sure our event was special and so much fun! They kept everyone dancing all night.. highly recommend Dash of class.. can’t wait to use them again !!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/12/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Photobooth, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC

They provided us with great service for our engagement party . Thank you guys! We look forward to celebrating the wedding with platinum.

Profile Picture Danny, 7/20/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Let’s just say Dash of Class is one of the best. Pete and his team really hold up there side of the bargain. I used them once before for my Mothers surprise 60th and they had the party dancing all night. I now currently used them again for my enegagement party and got the same result. Between the DJ set up, lighting, music and communication, truly a great company with professionalism. A must use!!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 6/8/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Platinum Entertainment as a whole was great. We did half band half DJ Mas listened to what we wanted for our wedding which led us to Kevin and Billy, who were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. The two of them nailed what we wanted for our wedding with the energy, music and they made sure everyone was having fun the whole time. I can not say enough good things about Kevin and Billy, they were key in making our wedding as great as It was. Kevin made everything sooooo easy for us, we left It all in his hands and he did not disappoint! If we Had to do our wedding over again we would 100000% pick Kevin and Billy again.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Last weekend, we had Joe O. and his team DJ our engagement at Above! Our guests are still talking about the amazing time they had! We were extremely happy with our music from the beginning to the end of the night! Our family and friends partied all night long with us! Joe was awesome from planning with us to last minute details! We can't wait to have you guys at our wedding next year! -Amanda & Mike

Profile Picture amanda , 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin at Platinum entertainment was great to deal with and did an awesome job at our wedding! The dance floor was full the entire night. Kevin played music he saw the guests liked and kept everyone moving!! I highly recommend using Platinum Entertainment for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Doreen, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pete is the absolute best! Attentive to his listeners and knows how to work any crowd. We have used him for not only our wedding but for our baby shower this past weekend. I can’t imagine ever using anyone else and plan to have him at our future events.
I love that Pete keeps the volume level, at a tempo where you can still talk and conversate to one another. Thanks again to Pete and the Dash of Class crew!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Out of this world awesome!! I highly recommend if anyone is looking for a band and DJ for their wedding! Our guests couldn’t stop dancing! Anthony Gerardi the owner was super helpful with all set up and netting information. Renee made our photo montage beautiful and was very patient with us getting her pictures. Billy The Hitman remembered every little detail and beautifully blended with the band, and Paris NY, the band was just absolutely sensational! They never took breaks, and sound like listening to a radio, but better, since they are 10 pieces!

Profile Picture Maureen , 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I cannot adequately put into words how incredible this company is. The word platinum is definitely a perfect word to describe the entertainment they bring to your wedding! Peter not only played the absolute best compilation for our wedding but his timing for each set was ON POINT! Our dance floor was FULL all night! Not just of people but of smiles, energy, singing and non stop movement. We’re being told this was one of the BEST weddings people have been to and that they couldn’t believe the non-stop amazing music that was played. Peter thank you for the time you put in choosing the best playlist for me and Louie’s wedding and thank you for truly making this experience about us!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding was two weeks ago.. I'm still getting messages about how great the music was and how no one stopped dancing all night long! All I wanted was a constant party and Dash went on a mission to make that happen!! MC Mike Lobasso and DJ Joe Onofrietti played to the crowd and followed through with every one of my requests. From our crazy bridal party's entrance, to our surprise first dance, through the last song of the night... Awesome, awesome, awesome!! We had a pianist for our cocktail hour and a percussionist during the reception. Both musicians added the little "extra" we were looking for to kick things up a notch and I got to play the drums!! If you have great music, you have a great party.. our wedding was a blast and I owe that to these guys right here!! Thank you Mike & Joe!!! My feet still hurt from non-stop dancing and I'm SO happy about it!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jon was amaZing! He was able to work with me and answer all my questions in a timely manner. Everyone at my wedding loved all the songs he played and he made me wedding vision come to life. He was able to get everyone up on the dance floor! Thank you Jon for everything !
Maria and Nathaniel

Profile Picture Maria, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment once again outdoes themselves. From our first meeting with Peter Sciortino and Mike Lobasso to our final, any questions or concerns we had were immediately adressed. This made planning for the big day so much easier, and stress free. The entire night our dance floor was packed with guests of all ages. Joe Ferdico was great at feeding off the energy of the dance floor. While Danny B. was taking some great shots of all guests for them to enjoy right away on the TVs. I couldn't ask for a better night. Thank you Dash of Class for making our big day such a memorable one. I would recommend them 10x over to anyone planning a event!

Profile Picture John, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything for our wedding was amazing! Kevin was our Emcee and he did a fantastic job the entire night. We gave him some suggestions on what we liked to play for the music and once it came to the big day, his music choices he picked were right on target. Everyone was up dancing for most of the night, and we got rave reviews from all of our guests.

Thank you to Kevin and the team for making everything absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can not begin to explain what an amazing wedding we had due to mike lo basso and Billy Keegan ! They made the entire wedding experience very easy . Th consultations before the wedding went so smoothly and they were so helpful with song selections. I wanted a fun upbeat dance party wedding and THEY DELIVERED ! Our guests did not leave the dance floor ! They were so professional ! I can’t say enough good things about mike and billy ! Thank you so much again guys . You really made our wedding a night we will remember forever ! So much fun !!

Profile Picture daniela, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Flat Screen, Photobooth, Projector

Amazing!!! Ask for peter who will rock your dance floor with his pictures and the clouds are the best thing that we had ever asked for. Everyone kept raving about the clouds. Definitely the entertainment vendor I would go for. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 8/31/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Flat Screen, Projector, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Wish we could give Platinum way more than 5 stars! Our MC Mike Gregorio and DJ Billy “The Hitman” were excellent!!! It doesn’t get better than this duo. They played the perfect mix at our wedding to cater to all of our guests... from classics to club hits.... it all flowed seamlessly and there wasn’t a moment that the dance floor was empty. Mike knew just how to keep the energy level in the room at an all time high throughout the night! We had such a blast and wish we could do it all over again. Please do yourself a favor and book with Platinum. They made the whole experience easy and fun... from booking, to helping us pick out a few key songs, creating special mixes, checking in the morning of to get us pumped for the day, and post event follow up with tons of photos and videos that captured the spirit of the celebration. We hope to use them again for future events.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Peter Sciortino of Dash Of Class is an outstanding DJ. His professionalism and ability to manage a music plus a wedding crowd was first-rate. He had our crowd completely engaged throughout the night. We could not have been more impressed with Peter.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones

Sean Fink and DJ Billy Keegan did an amazing job at our wedding. Sean by far is the best man on the mic. They were very professional and listened to the type of wedding we wanted and blew us away! They were able to accommodate our request to include a set of foreign music and mixed it very nicely into the wedding. The DJ mixed songs perfectly and had the crowd hyped from atart to finish. I highly recommend Sean and Dj Billy Keegan to host your wedding as the overall experience for us was perfect.

Profile Picture Ahmed, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the most amazing experience with Platinum Entertainment. Mike Gregorio was a top notch professional and helped make every detail perfect as we had planned. The music was amazing and the dancefloor was completely packed the whole night! The saxophonist and percussionist truly blew everyone away! This company is stocked with talent and we were truly blessed to have hired them for our big day! They even had a photographer take photos all night. Thank you you for the most perfect reception I've ever seen! - The Alfano's 8-25-18

Profile Picture Christina, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were the most fun... organize... expert ....attentive .....detail oriented group of Dj’s.... I highly recommend them ..... my party was treated as if it was their own ..... there was no downtime the crowd continuously dance the entire night ...... they are prepared with many different kinds of genres ...... I can’t express how fantastic they were enough xoxo

Profile Picture Maria, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sean Fink was our point of contact with Dash of Class/Platinum Entertainment, and was also our ceremony/reception emcee. He was flexible and keen to ensure even our last minute changes were executed perfectly. At the actual event, him and DJ Joe Rocco were the backbone of our wedding, and the dance floor was filled the whole time. Where we had specific requests, Platinum carried them out perfectly, and where we didn't they filled the evening with fun!

Profile Picture Angelo, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jon is simply the best. He traveled 4 hours to DJ our wedding without hesitation. Right from the get go with the communication you know you've got the best around. Every small detailed request we had, he came through. Every guest came up to me and said he was amazing and kept the party going all night long. The uplighting is equally amazing as well. It transformed the venue into something incredible. We could not have asked for anything better!!

Profile Picture Greg, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Filipino Wedding, 330 Guests, day reception from 12-5pm.
First of all, Mike Lobasso has been SO exceptionally patient with us throughout the entire process. He was just a pleasure to work with. Really took the pressure & stress off since we were also handling personal matters during the last month leading up to our wedding. Flexible & professional.

Second, ALL my guests were 200% impressed with music selection, song transition, Mike's MCing, and the incorporation of percussion use- everything. DJ Joe Zigg, LIT our dance floor. Our reception was the most poppin' floor I have ever been to in all my years of partying, filipino family parties, and wedding receptions. It was straight up FIREEE at 2PM in the afternoon!! And yet, Mike and his team kept it classy until it ended. A perfect combination of finesse and fire, I had so many of our guests tell us how phenomenal our wedding was- "The wedding of the year," they would say. "Never been to a wedding like ours." And the DJ and MC was such a HUGE factor into that experience.

Additionally, we gave Mike specific music for the Filipino line dances, and they PERFECTLY transitioned those songs throughout the party, not to mention the live percussion (drums) was such a sick mix as everyone was dancing. They played all our requests and what we wanted.

Our guests, my husband, and I would all agree that we would definitely relive that day if we had the chance!!!! Thank you so much for an amazing once in a lifetime memory!!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I used dash of class platinum. Gary was our emcee and Justin was our DJ. Gary was our point of contact, he was easy to work with and did everything we asked. He made the party! We had several compliments from our guests throughout the night on how good they were. My husband and I are so happy we used them!

Profile Picture Denise , 8/17/18, 1 Review