Dash of Class PLATINUM Entertainment Reviews

Dash of Class PLATINUM Entertainment 6
Dash of Class PLATINUM Entertainment 7
  • Catherine

Catherine · Getting married on 10/12/2019

My fiancé & I celebrated our engagement party last night with Peter and the Dash of Class crew. They went above and beyond to make sure our event was special and so much fun! They kept everyone dancing all night.. highly recommend Dash of class.. can’t wait to use them again !!

Danny · Getting married on 07/20/2019

They provided us with great service for our engagement party . Thank you guys! We look forward to celebrating the wedding with platinum.

Jonathan · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Let’s just say Dash of Class is one of the best. Pete and his team really hold up there side of the bargain. I used them once before for my Mothers surprise 60th and they had the party dancing all night. I now currently used them again for my enegagement party and got the same result. Between the DJ set up, lighting, music and communication, truly a great company with professionalism. A must use!!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Dash of Class PLATINUM Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jonathan! We had a great time with you, Rosalia, and your family & friends! All the very best, Peter Sciortino, Dash of Class Platinum.

Mark · Married on 12/01/2018

Father of the Bride

As the Father of the bride The team at dash of class made my jobs easy. The father / daughter dance was the perfect length as was the mother / son dance. Everything went exactly as planned and Joey O and Mike C did an amazing job of keeping everything moving while also keeping the dance floor full. I highly recommend both as well as getting the flat screen’s, making it so the guests can see everything is amazing but also the way they use them to show video of the night and music is great. Top notch!

Dash of Class PLATINUM Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much you guys were awesome thanks for having us!!! Joey O and the Dash of Class Platinum family

A. Riche · Married on 11/30/2018

Easy to Work With!!

We used Dash of Class for our 40-year high school reunion and Peter was our DJ. They were so easy to work with from beginning to end! Peter was great and played all the music we requested. He really listened to us!! I would highly recommend them and would, without a doubt, hire them again! Thank you, Peter!

Acallo · Married on 11/24/2018

Fantastic!

Peter was amazing in getting our party off to a great start from the very beginning. The party had high energy the entire time and everyone had a great time. He managed all the special moments like the montage and special dances brilliantly!! Thank you for another great party!!

• Natasha

Natasha · Married on 11/23/2018

Simply Amazing!!!

Dash of Class/Platinum Entertainment’s reputation exceeded our expectations! From the first day we walked into their doors to book them until the end of our wedding night, they treated us like we were the most important people in the world. Our whole experience with them was nothing, but pleasurable. They took all of our thoughts and ideas about what we wanted for our wedding and went above and beyond with them. Our entrance at the venue was incredible because of this this company and their staff. The music, DJ, light show, drummer, mirror booth, staff, and MC made our wedding unforgettable. Our guests were up dancing the whole night and loved taking pictures in the mirror booth. The drummer was just the touch we wanted and he did a great job. Thank you to the whole staff, but we have to give a special thank you to Anthony and Mike. They both made our experience with them stress-free and enjoyable. If you want the best entertainment and staff, then we highly recommend Dash of Class/ Platinum Entertainment!!!

Michael Marrone · Married on 11/17/2018

The Perfect Wedding

Our Wedding on 11/17/18 was absolutely amazing!! Everything we wanted and more. Mike G & Justin Goodman had the entire room rocking all night!! The Energy in the room was phenomenal from beginning to end! These guys are the absolute best in the buisness!!

Valoree Celona · Married on 11/17/2018

50th Birthday Mega Party - The 34th anniversary of my Sweet 16

Pete and the team made my a dream come true. My husband asked me what I wanted for my 50th birthday and I said "a giant dance party". Who to call? Dash is Class Platinum! They made the music & ambiance happen. The room was lit beautify, the slide show was fantastic, the photographer was superb & we danced all night. I have to wear sneakers to work for a week! Pete worked with me on the play list and the timing of the 6 toasts. Great MC! What I learned from my wedding 16 years ago is, you need great music to keep the party jumping. By the way, Dash of Class also did my wedding 16 years ago! These guys are professional, reliable and consistent and polished.

Samantha Gigante · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Wedding DJ

We had our wedding on 11/17/18 at the Grand Oaks Country Club and used Dash of Class Platinum for our wedding. Joey O was nothing but a pleasure to work from the first meeting and throughout the entire planning process. His amazing personality and love for what he does shone through when meeting him and we knew that him and this company were the perfect fit for our special day. The planning process with Dash of Class was easy and seamless. We watched Dash of Class set up the day of the wedding while we were taking pictures and we were amazed at how organized they were - they had it down to a science - and we had no doubt that the music was going to amazing. The night of the wedding is indescribable. The music was incredible and Joey O played the perfect mix and followed through with eveything that we had discussed in our meetings. The dance floor was completely packed the entire night. Many of our guests have reached out after the wedding to compliment the DJ or to ask for their information. If you don't use Joey O and Dash of Class for your wedding you will be missing out on the best party of your life!

Carm · Married on 11/11/2018

Dash of Class

I put it this way...I RARLEY go write reviews, the fact I take time to do so is because DASH exceeded my expectation, some of my guest even told me they were great and they kept the vibe upbeat all night, thanks for keeping the dance floor packed guys

Nicole · Married on 11/10/2018

Beyond Excellent

Dash of Class is simply the best - Joey and his team really know how to keep the crowd on the dance floor! From initial booking to finalizing the details of our day, they were easy and enjoyable to work with. Joey provided great recommendations when needed, and made the whole process smooth for us. I would absolutely recommend them, and book without hesitation for all of our future parties!

• Jessica

Jessica Felitti · Married on 11/10/2018

These guys are the BEST.

After meeting Mike G at a wedding showcase, we knew he was going to be our wedding MC. He and his partner DJ Pete are absolute PROFESSIONALS. They were SUPER easy to work with, and extremely helpful. Their expertise in entertainment is invaluable. They were receptive to our ideas and provided valuable feedback. Mikes DJ experience really helped us nail down our list of "must plays" and "try to play". At the end of the night, his expertise was able to get everything we wanted on and keep the people dancing. Mike G's ability to read the room and dance floor is what sets him and his team apart from the competition.
    Overall our experience was perfect and we couldn't not be happier with the results. Our guest absolutely raved about the quality of the entertainment and the fun they had. MC Mike G really sets the tone on the mic, and Dj Pete delivers the beats. and incredible 1 2 punch.
    We HIGHLY recommend sitting down with these guys and having a conversation. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
    Thank you MC Mike G and Dj Pete, you really helped make our day easy and fun!

Sincerely
    Pat and Jessica 11/10/18

Kos18 · Married on 11/09/2018

Overall experience was outstanding

We just used Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment to DJ my daughter's wedding. We chose them because Jon Hadad was the DJ for my daughter's Sweet 16 and he did an outstanding job as DJ then and did an outstanding job as DJ at her wedding. He spent a lot of time with us making sure he understood what type of music we wanted played at the wedding, what kind of lighting and visual effects we wanted. The music, the lighting, and the overall experience of working with Jon was outstanding. We'd use Jon and Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment in the future without hesitation.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Dash of Class PLATINUM Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Mom! I was so happy when you called over 10 years later for Kelly's Wedding, I knew it would be a great night. Park Chateau did an amazing job as always and we just kept the party going. I wish your daughter and Stephen the best of luck, and I hope to see you again at another affair.

Megan Clemens · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing DJ Service

Mike Lobasso and Joe Fereno were absolutely amazing! They made the wedding very smooth and enjoyable! The dance floor was packed the entire night. I give them a 10 out of 10

Jaclyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing DJ experience

Jon H. and Sam were an amazing emcee and DJ team for our wedding. Jon took the time to get to know me and my husband prior to our event. Jon worked with us to make the perfect evening of dancing that truly captured how we pictured our wedding reception to be. Jon was fantastic as the emcee; he was prominent on the mic when needed, but never overdoing it! Jon and Sam provided the dance party that we dreamed of! The dance floor was only empty during dinner! Transitions between songs were perfect; there were no lulls...ever! Jon went the extra mile to get an acoustic album of our favorite band to play as guests were enjoying their dinner. We would definitely have Jon H and Sam at any of our future parties. We highly recommend Jon H, Sam, and the Dash of Class Platinum group if you want a dance party that all of your guests love!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Dash of Class PLATINUM Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jaclyn for the awesome review! Myself and the PlatDash Crew had a really fun time at your Wedding. You are correct the dance floor was packed all night from start to finish. Thank you for having us and yes we hope to see you an another Wedding!
  • F

Frank · Married on 11/03/2018

Unmatched in their field

Me and my now wife had our wedding last week. We used platinum entertainment. The professionalism and experience they brought to our wedding is unmatched anywhere. From day one I felt like they were planning there own wedding. That’s how detailed and into providing expertise they are. We used mc mike G and dj billy. They had every aspect of the night planned and executed perfectly nothing was missing. Mike G was always available to answer any and all questions leading up to and during the event. I can not praise them enough easily the best party of our wedding

Sent on 11/15/2018

Dash of Class PLATINUM Entertainment's reply:

Hi Frank, Thanks so much for the amazing review. It was an absolute pleasure providing your Wedding entertainment. Myself and the team had a blast. We wish you nothing but the best and hope to see you soon :-) Sincerely, Mike G

Lisa · Married on 11/03/2018

Made our wedding perfect!

We got married on November 2nd and Platinum was the best choice for us! We worked with Mike G and from the moment we met with him a year and a half before our wedding, we knew we wanted to work with him and felt reassured that we had finally found our DJ! The week leading up to our wedding we met with him through FaceTime (which was so appreciated that he was able to do that because of our busy work schedules!!) to go over everything for the big day. We felt confident in Mike G and the day of the wedding he did not disappoint! Mike G was our MC and Joe Federico was our DJ and they made sure to play all the songs we requested along with a variety of oldies, 90's pop, and today's hits without skipping a beat! The TVs showed pictures taken throughout the night after our slideshow which was an added touch for guests to see while they ate or danced. We got to keep those pictures, too!

Everything they did was truly perfect and we were so happy we chose them. They had everyone of all ages dancing and so many people complimented us on the music! Even they're office staff is kind and was always there to answer any questions. I would recommend Platinum to anyone and you will not be disappointed!

Anthony · Married on 11/02/2018

Best wedding ever.

Sitting here on our honeymoon my new wife and I can’t stop thinking how perfect our wedding was. Mike Lobasso and
    Dj joey O were so on point all night long. The level of professionalism from them will never be topped. Joey had the dance floor packed all night. Nobody wanted to stop dancing. If you want your wedding done right done by professionals and have every detail be met and then some then go to platdash and ask for mike Lobasso and Joey O. Perfection

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing DJ and Company

Joey was the perfect DJ. He was professional, fun, and really listened to what we wanted. People who attended the wedding told me that it was the best music they have ever heard at a wedding. I was more than satisfied with the service every step of the way! Joey helped us figure out what package and pricing would work best for us and they were a preferred vendor for my venue. We danced from beginning to the very last minute of the night! Thank you for making our wedding the best night of our lives!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Dash of Class PLATINUM Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much. You guys were awesome. Amazing wedding for a great couple. Thanks for having us. Congratulations and best wishes!! Joey O

Anthony Logozzo · Married on 10/27/2018

The best DJ company in the tri-state

We had our wedding on 10/27/18 and Dash Of Class was our DJ. To begin, people have not stopped talking about how epic the dance floor was that night. MC Mike Lobasso had the crowd going crazy and the DJ Justin Goodman was mixing up hit after hit. Dont even stress worrying about which DJ company to hire. Dash of Class is the best in the business and the experience was top notch. Best in the business thank you guys so much.

Caitlin G · Married on 10/27/2018

The best day ever

We had the best night. Sean Fink kept the party going and DJ Billy Keegan had the dance floor packed the entire night. They were so accommodating to what I wanted and had their own suggestions based on their experience that we went with. I gave them full control and it was amazing. They are a great team to have. I couldn’t imagine anyone else working our wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Dash of Class PLATINUM Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Caitlin for this review! You guys were such a pleasure to work with. Your ceremony was beautiful, your reception was awesome and then your afterhours... I don’t think we have EVER seen partying like that :) Congrats and best wishes to you both!!!

Lisa Kindya · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing party

We have used Pete and Dash of Class for every event..when I say AMAZING..they always come out looking to wow and impress They are successful every time. My guests couldn't feel their feet the next day. I highly recommend them for ANY occasion!! I cant wait to plan my next party!!

Karyn Colgan · Married on 10/26/2018

Karyn Colgan

Dash of Class entertainment has done all of my family events in the past. Recently they just did my sisters surprise 50th birthday party. They had all our family and friends dancing all night long. At the venue, there were people from other parties commenting how they wanted to be at our party. They took requests. They went over and beyond our expectations. We didn’t want the night to end. The music was amazing. There is not one thing i would change. I highly recommend booking Dash of Class for your next event. You will not be disappointed. If i could give higher than 5 stars i would.

Nicole Castagno · Married on 10/24/2018

When the music is good you never want to leave the dance floor!!!

I can not begin to tell you how amazing everything really was! They say the music and food makes a party and Platdash made the party! Everyone talked about the music all night and how they couldn’t stop dancing! Mike G and Joe Rocco are absolutely amazing! Mike was always in contact with us and anything we needed or wanted he made it happen! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Dash of Class PLATINUM Entertainment's reply:

Hi Nicole , Thanks so much for the amazing review. What an great Wedding. Myself and the crew had a blast. We wish you nothing but the best and hope to see you soon :-) Sincerely, Mike G