Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment Reviews

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 7
  • Christina

Christina Giuliano · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Highly Recommend

Jon (our MC) and Billy (our DJ) surpassed all expectations for our wedding! Definitely recommend Dash of Class Platinum!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Christina for the awesome review. On behalf of myself (Jon Hadad & Billy) we wish you the best of luck in the future. Thank you for choosing PlatDash and it was great seeing you at John & Joanna's Wedding last week. It was an amazing month of Weddings.

Anthony Torres · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing!!!!!!

Dash of Class Platinum was the perfect choice for our wedding. Pete was the easiest person to work with and made our night absolutely fantastic. He knew exactly what music to play at the right time. I would most certainly highly recommend for any kind of event/party.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for the compliments and having me Anthony! We had such a great time parting with both of you and your family and friends at Serena’s. Please say hello to Jackie for me, all the best once again on your future together, Peter please say hello to Jackie for me, all the best once again on your future together, Peter, Dash of Class Platinum.
  • Catherine

Catherine · Getting married on 10/12/2019

My fiancé & I celebrated our engagement party last night with Peter and the Dash of Class crew. They went above and beyond to make sure our event was special and so much fun! They kept everyone dancing all night.. highly recommend Dash of class.. can’t wait to use them again !!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, we had an awesome time at your engagement party as well! We are looking forward to performing & continuing the party at your wedding, thank you so much for trusting in us for both affairs, all the best, DJ/MC Peter Sciortino.

Cristina · Getting married on 09/27/2019

Excellent!

We were so glad to have been able to work with Mike G and Dash of Class - I honestly just felt that we were in good hands and didn't feel I needed to micro manage the music which took a huge burden off my shoulders - to quote a family member who is in the business "Dash of Class knows what they are doing".

Sent on 09/13/2019

Sheryl and Bob Beckman · Married on 09/15/2019

A Dash of Class...Bob and Sheryl's Amazing Wedding

Peter was a true professional in every way. Our guests all said the music was unbelievable. Our wedding was a total interactive experience with our guests of all ages thanks to Peter.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Shannon Spring · Married on 09/14/2019

Incredible experience

Unbelievable!!! Pete did an outstanding job at my wedding and his team was incredible!! Perfect isn’t even the word! From the mix of music, the professionalism, the uplighting, dancing on the clouds, the video montages...everything was just beautiful. Highly recommend..you won’t regret it..our guests won’t stop raving about it!!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • America

America Morales Crespo · Married on 09/14/2019

Excellent service

I love them! Dash of.class made my.wedding awesome. Luis was very professional and knew exactly what to do he energized my guest and made my wedding unforgettable. DJ was on point with the music. The photo booth was also a great hit. I recomend you guys to everyone. Everyone had so much fun. Thank you so much for making my wedding a special magical day.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • PEPSI

PEPSI · Married on 09/08/2019

The best EVER

Cole made my wedding night. EVERYONE was on the dance floor ALL night.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Chris

Chris Cataldo · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Our DJ, Peter from Dash Of Class was absolutely amazing! He listened to us right from the beginning and made sure that he had everything set. He went over the details a few times to ensure that everything was right. He played every song that we wanted and didnt play any song that we didnt want. During the event we asked people how they like Peter and everyone said that he was excellent. Peter knew when to play what. He also played a great variety of music, everything from frank sinatra to pitbull. Peter was also very professional and flexible about everything. Please make sure that you use and recommend Dash of Class to anyone who needs this type of service.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Alexis · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfection

I had a vision for what I wanted for my wedding, and Mike made it come to life. I met with many different DJ and felt like they were trying to change my vision, which did not sit right with me. At no point did I feel pressured to change what I had in mind. If Mike felt like something wasn’t going to work, he simply explained why, gave me an option and let me make the decision for myself. I couldn’t have made a better decision for a DJ. He was so easy to work with, pricing was extremely resonance, and my wedding would have not been the same without him.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Alexis, when we first met I was so blown away with your ideas. The Regency House was such an amazing space with it's backdrop of NYC. Even though it is not a conventional Wedding venue, your vision made it beyond AMAZING! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Ryan both musically and on the decor. The whole reception couldn't have been better and I can't thank you enough for having me part of it. Mike LoBasso

Krissa · Married on 09/06/2019

Highly recommend! Amazing

Our wedding was everything we dreamed of & more; one of the main reasons is because we had Mike as our MC & Joe as our DJ. They were extremely professional and easy to work with throughout the planning process. Not only did Mike make the process super stress-free leading up to the big day he did a phenomenal job at getting everyone up and dancing! We highly recommend working with this team for your wedding & choosing Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment for any of your events! You will not be disappointed. Thank you guys for making our wedding an unforgettable night!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa De Witt · Married on 09/01/2019

Best MC /DJ experience!

Jon and the guys are AMAZING. My husband and I had the best experience for our wedding. They were great to work with, really easy to access via phone email or text with my crazy work schedule, extremely accommodating when I decided to surprise my husband last minute and put up with some delays day of. I couldn't have asked for a better crew with me. The music was amazing, my crowd didn't sleep or sit except to eat! Don't look anywhere else!

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 8
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 9
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 10

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Your Wedding was awesome Marissa! Def non stop dancing all night long. Thank you for having myself, Vinny, and the PlatDash Team. I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you soon at another Wedding.

Jon Hadad

Julie · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Party in CT!!

I heard these guys from a friend's wedding and thought they were so fun , had great transitions, played every type of music there was. When I reached out to them I liked them even more! Mike was our MC, he and his crew were outstanding! They were with us for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They did not disappoint and kept the party going. I was worried there would be too much downtime, and I wanted it to be a party atmosphere, well they delivered. We had the best time and Mike kept everything running smoothly and everything flowed. We even partied with them at the after party we had so much fun! They really work with you on what you want and how they execute it is the best there is. Do not look anywhere else, you found your DJ here!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Albert Dicostanzo · Married on 09/01/2019

Highly Recommended for Wedding Entertainment

The Dash of Class Platinum team did a phenomenal job providing the entertainment and soundtrack of our wedding night. From the day we first met and selected them as our partners, to the last song on the night of our wedding reception, we were treated with the utmost in professionalism, and never felt like ‘just another client.’ Our MC (Sean Fink) was such a joy to work with and especially helpful to us in the days leading up to our wedding. He spent time walking us through each part of the reception in detail, and was very accommodating to every special request we had - whether it be specific songs/genres of music, or even little things like a special introduction for my brother, who is high-functioning autistic and was made to feel extra special when he walked into the reception hall. Every single detail we discussed with the team came to life the night of our wedding, and our guests had so many positive reviews of the job they did. Our DJ (Joey O.) kept everyone on the dance floor all night long with all of the music sets we had discussed beforehand. In short - and without any exaggeration - Dash of Class Platinum truly elevated our wedding night and delivered top-quality entertainment that we’ll remember for the rest of our lives. They are highly recommended for anyone seeking professional event entertainment.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Albert & Kerry for this great review!!! We had a such a great time with your friends and family. You both were a pleasure to work with. Congratulations again! 🥂💍

- Sean Fink & Joey O

Jessica Easthope · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Night of Our Lives

Joey O was our DJ and MC for our wedding this past Saturday and we cannot say enough amazing things about him and the entire Dash of Class team! Our guests did not leave the dance floor all night thanks to them! Joey throws a seamless party, if there were any snags at all no one, including us would have ever noticed because he is just a consummate professional. He made sure to incorporate all of our requests perfectly, the party flowed so nicely and everyone raved about Seth and Curtis the percussionist and sax player that came with Joey! It is so nerve-racking to plan a wedding from soup to nuts and then realize that your DJ has all the control, but I have to say every time we left Joey’s office my husband and me were more and more pumped for the big day! We never had anything but the utmost confidence that our wedding was going to be incredible because we were in Joey’s hands and even then it turned out better than our wildest dreams! There’s nothing these guys can’t handle! We had impromptu performances, cultural dances, surprise dedications and a party without the structure of a sit down dinner and everything was handled with class and grace and more fun than we’ve ever had! It was truly the happiest day of our lives and so much of that is because of these guys!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 11

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica. You guys were amazing from beginning to end. Such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day. Congratulations once again!!
    Joey O

Ron Koshy · Married on 08/31/2019

Fantastic! The best vendor I hired!

We can't even begin to say how awesome Dash of Class was for our wedding. Mike Lobasso (our emcee) did a fantastic job helping us with songs, music, and events for our wedding. He did a great job hyping up our guests and getting people on the dance floor. Billy (our DJ) did a fabulous job playing music, and everything went smooth. Dash of Class did a great job. The sparklers were amazing,and they were displayed at awesome times. Would I hire them again? Yes, in a heartbeat. You will no go wrong hiring Dash of Class. They are extremely professional, reliable, honest, and do a great job. I can keep going on and on, but the point is, they are the best!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Ron, it was such a pleasure working with you and Olga. We were able to place all of those performances throughout your reception which made it so special. Everyone had such a great time and I want to thank you for having Billy and I part of your special day. Mike LoBasso

Joseph Velez · Married on 08/24/2019

Both Mike Gee and DJ Joey O we’re fantastic. They couldn’t have been nicer guys and genuinely cared about every detail of the wedding.

I would highly recommend mike Gee and DJ Joey O. They were both extremely professional, caring and helpful.

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Hi Guys, Thanks for the AMAZING review. Myself and the team had an awesome time celebrating with you guys. To say the dance floor was rockin is an understatement, It was on FULL TILT!!! Thanks again for having us. We can't wait to rock out with you guys again one day. Best of luck. Sincerely, Mike G & Joey O
  • Erika

Erika Lorenzo · Married on 08/18/2019

Mr. & Mrs. Commissiong

Dash of Class made our night ABSOLUTELY beautiful. They were professional, upbeat and engaging. We could not thank them enough! The night was smooth and carefree. The music was excellent and exactly what we asked for and more. Everyone was dancing and laughing. Peters MC skills are on point!!!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 12

Edith · Married on 08/17/2019

Best Day Ever Wedding

Sean and the crew were amazing they did a fabulous job at our wedding. The dance floor was packed at all times. They listen so well to what we wanted and to say the least all my guests are still raving about my wedding 11 days after & I know years from now it will still be a thing. Sean & dash thank you so much because my wedding will be a night to never forget. Sean is the best looking for a young fun and excited person who you can tell really loves his job, request Sean because you will not be disappointed that’s for sure. Thank you guys again for being awesome!!!!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Chimy! You are to kind. Thank you for the great compliments! We had blast with you and your friends/family. We wish you both nothing but the best and hope to party with you guys again soon. Especially with your sister and law and a little Shakira 🎉😂

- Sean & The Dash Of Class Platinum Team

Alisa Ruscio · Married on 08/17/2019

Unforgettable

Let me begin by saying that PlatDash was truly amazing and professional every step of the way. My husband and I could not be more happy of the decision we made going with PlatDash for our wedding. Our dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night. My husband and I are still getting compliments about how fun our wedding was and the amazing time they had thanks to the fantastic DJ Joe and our incredible MC MIKE GEE. Our guest still tell us how great our MC was. Mike Gee was the life of the party & had everyone on their feet. He makes you feel at home with his kindness. He was extremely professional and ready to get the party started. He asked us exactly what kind of party/wedding we wanted and delivered exactly that. We were truly blown away by PlatDash & we feel if we had not used them our wedding would have not been what it was. Further more, if you want to throw a party of a life time with everyone on their feet with smiles on their faces - we truly recommend platdash! You won’t regret it.

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

I LOVE IT WOW. This is why I really love my job. Thanks so much for the kind words. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! I wish we could rock that dance floor one more time. The El Caribe was definitely on tilt that night. We are so glad you had as much fun as we did. We can't thank you enough for having us. We wish you the best of luck and hope to see you soon sincerely, Mike G & Joey O
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 08/15/2019

There is no one that can compete

Two weeks later and our guests are still ranting and raving about how amazing our wedding was. Mike G and Billy kept the party going all night. Anthony G is also a favorite owner of mine. Plat dash is the Maserati of entertainment companies everyone else cannot even come close the level of professionalism, class, and that wow factor that every bride dreams of.

From the beginning of planning to the night of, I knew I didn't have to worry about one thing and they took care of everything without me having to follow up. The reviews speak for themselves! Invest in the entertainment for your wedding.. it's what your guests remember!! Thank you plat dash for making my fairy tale come true

Sent on 08/30/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Hi Guys, Thanks so much for the AWESOME review. What an EPIC night. The Park Chateau was definitely on TILT for sure... We can't thank you enough for having us celebrate with you. Our entire team had a blast. We wish you nothing but the best and hope to see you soon. Sincerely, Mike G, Anthony G & Dj Billy "The Hitman"
  • Zach

Zach Levine · Married on 08/11/2019

Perfect Night

Wow, these guys are the best. Just an amazing night overall. Every song was carefully selected and Mike did a fantastic job throughout the entire night. Everyone left raving about the job they did. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Zach, I couldn’t believe how much the both of you danced lol. Every time I looked around the dance floor it was packed! Thank you again for having Dash of Class Platinum celebrate with you. Mike LoBasso
  • Niesie

Denise Jones · Married on 08/11/2019

100% Amazing experience

Mike made our wedding truly amazing! The music from the ceremony till the reception was perfect! Dash of class platinum made it so easy to put in our requests and plan the entire event, and whenever we needed help Mike was there to give us advice and help is use their website. Our guests enjoyed everything from the music and lighting to the amazing mirror booth! Mike even MC’d our shoe game and took questions from our guests as an extra treat! They went beyond our expectations and were extremely professional even though we bothered Mike a bit about our Jamaican requests. Also our mirror booth was amazing and included an album. We received all the photos our guests took and special messages. Sam designed a special frame based on our wedding colors and we loooove it! We loved everything

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 17
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 18
    Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment 19

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

WOW AWESOME, AMAZING, EPIC... You guys are the best. What a great review. We are so glad you had as much fun as we did. I know you both spent a lot of time and planning hoping to make your day special and it definitely was. From the Soca & Reggae to the party classics and throw backs your crowd rocked. Thanks again for having us. Sincerely, Mike G Joe Ferdico
  • Nicole

Nicole George · Married on 08/10/2019

The best!!!

This company is amazing. We had Jon as our MC and he had everyone dancing the whole night. They were super easy to work with and helped my vision for the night come to life.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Nicole for choosing me and the team as your Wedding DJ! We had such an amazing time and I wish you the best of luck...

Jon Hadad