Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment Reviews

1,850 | Staten Island, NY

1,850 Reviews for Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment

Nick A. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

DASH of Class was the perfect choice for our wedding! From the very beginning Mike G. made us feel extremely welcomed and we knew that we made the right choice. The entire experience was more than we could ever ask for, from start to finish Mike G. and Joe Ferdico taking our wedding to the next level. Weeks later and we are still hearing great feedback from all our guest!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the AWESOME review. We had such a blast celebrating with your family and friends. We especially feel honored that you choose us being you are from the events and hospitality business. As you know, food and entertainment play a key part in a successful Wedding reception. We wish you nothing but the best and hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, Mike G & Joe Ferdico

Dianne R. · Getting married on 02/04/2022

Highly recommend

We highly recommend Dash of Class for any event. They DJ'd my daughter and son in laws wedding on 4/2/21 at South Gate Manor and they were fantastic. Gary was our DJ and he was the absolute best. He kept that dance floor going all night. The music was excellent. All our guests were raving about it! My daughter was so nervous about her entrance into the reception and Gary kept her so calm. We can't thank Gary enough for making the wedding so special and so much fun! Dash of Class will not disappoint your event! You will be extremely happy! We will definitely be using Dash of Class again in the future!

Sent on 04/14/2021
  • Lindsey

Lindsey C. · Getting married on 09/10/2021

Ready to Dance the night away.

Wonderful at helping package all the details we were looking for.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much much Lindsey your guys rock. What an amazing Wedding. Thanks again for trusting us with your entertainment. Best of luck to you both, Sincerely Mike G

Rosemarie · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Best DJs - Hands Down

I’ve been to a lot of weddings where PlatDash played and I’m never ever disappointed. They know how to get the party started. My MC Mike Lobasso knew exactly what I wanted and executed everything perfectly. Him and my DJ Joe Zigg made a great team. We also ordered a mirror photo booth through them and TVs for pictures/ a wedding montage, which were both amazing add ons. My guests were beyond obsessed with the music & photobooth! We also got married in the middle of a pandemic and had to change our venue. Mike & the receptionist Renee was super accommodating with all the changes that needed to be made. I cannot recommend them enough! Thanks for an amazing night.

Sent on 04/06/2021

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Your Wedding was like a re-union LOL! There were so many couples that I have entertained for and it was great to see them. You and Sebastian were smiling from ear to ear the entire reception. I am so glad I was able to help you through all the rescheduling details, with help from my right hand Renee. Thank you for having me, Joe and the rest of our crew celebrate with you. All the best!!! Mike LoBasso
  • Christina

Christina G. · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Highly Recommend

Jon (our MC) and Billy (our DJ) surpassed all expectations for our wedding! Definitely recommend Dash of Class Platinum!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Christina for the awesome review. On behalf of myself (Jon Hadad & Billy) we wish you the best of luck in the future. Thank you for choosing PlatDash and it was great seeing you at John & Joanna's Wedding last week. It was an amazing month of Weddings.

Antonietta F. · Married on 05/15/2021

Wow wow wow!

Pete and Justin really made our wedding day beyond amazing. They provided the music for our ceremony which was so perfect and smooth. The reception was a complete blast. They played a perfect mix of all of our requests. We truly couldn’t have asked for a more amazing EMCEE and DJ. Huge thank you to Justin and Pete for making our day an absolute blast. I’d chose PLATDASH a million times over again. Being a pandemic bride (3 different wedding dates) was stressful but everyone at PLATDASH made it a breeze. We couldn’t be more grateful and happy with the way it all turned out!!

Sent on 05/16/2021

Tracy A. · Married on 05/14/2021

Fantastic and they truly made it a night to remember!

I’m so glad I have chosen to use Dash of Clash for another family event this time my daughters sweet 16. We used dash of class for my wedding 20 years ago and they were amazing.The music was fantastic and had everyone on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 05/17/2021
  • Vivianne

Vivianne S. · Married on 05/09/2021

Very Satisfied!

Kevin and his team were incredible! The entire time we had guests on the dance floor. The acoustic guitarist and electric violinist were also really amazing, everyone loved them and the experience as a whole.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Joanna E. · Married on 05/08/2021

Incredible!!

From beginning to end Mike G made planning so easy and stress free. He was able to provide us with everything we dreamed of having on our wedding and was able to accommodate all my requests. Our wedding night went seamlessly and the night was totally changed by him and our amazing Joe Fedico and we recommend them both wholeheartedly. They had amazing music playing all night long which had everyone in the dance floor. For our first dance and throughout the night, they had indoor pyrotechnics (big sparklers) which were incredible. At one point I was even on one of the speakers spraying a CO2 gun into the crowd. Just everything perfect, such an amazing night because of them. Our photo both also provided by them, was amazing. We had a neon sign made and used a hedge wall for our backdrop which was amazing and everyone loved and was using all night long. We thank them both from the bottom of our hearts and can’t wait for our next party and to have them be a part of our future. Thank you!

Sent on 05/17/2021

Charlene I. · Married on 05/07/2021

Charlene bride

The vendors were exceptional. They made our wedding fun and easy!

Sent on 05/09/2021
  • Elaina

Elaina C. · Married on 04/03/2021

Beyond the Best!

Absolutely Amazing! The entertainment team of Mike LoBasso for our MC and Peter Sciortino as DJ were simply the best you can have at an event! There are not enough words to thank Mike for making our wedding so spectacular. From our first phone call, pre Covid, to having to reschedule are wedding, and finally celebrating on 4/3/21, we so appreciate the time and detail, and amazing service we received from Mike LoBasso and Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment! Our guests are raving about Mike and we are over the top grateful for his professionalism, talent and knowledge that made our wedding beyond amazing. His entire team were excellent, the violinist who played at our ceremony and cocktail hour and the top-of-the-line photo booth set up and attendant. Mike worked with us and listened to our requests to make our event ours and just perfect! Everyone worked so well together, and Mike coordinated so amazing with our venue and photographers. Jeff and I are forever thankful! Cheers to you Mike!!! Thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/06/2021

Jason D. · Married on 03/28/2021

Dash of class review

Outstanding DJ host “Joey O” he did a phenomenal job! I would recommend Dash of class to anyone, thanks again Joey O

Sent on 04/11/2021
  • F

Frank D. · Married on 03/27/2021

DiMasi/Mulham Wedding March 27th, 2021

We hired Dash of Class for our wedding and could not be happier with the job that they did. Mike G and Joe Ferdico were both incredible. While booking the party Mike was extremely helpful and made everything as easy as possible. Especially considering the COVID-19 situation, it was amazing to see how flexible and willing to work with us they were. They’re prepared, skilled and unbelievably easy to work with. We recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ to work their party.

Sent on 03/30/2021

Victoria P. · Married on 03/20/2021

Best dj ever!

We had a blast with Peter and the crew at plat dash! They were a pleasure to work with. Anytime we needed something or had questions, Peter gave us an immediate response through text/email etc. We are so impressed and happy with the outcome of our party!

Sent on 03/22/2021

Amanda H. · Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing in every single aspect!!!

Words can’t explain how thankful I am to have worked with dash of class, platinum entertainment. Ever since I got engaged I knew I wanted to work with them, every party I ever attended dash of class was there and kept the party rocking all night long! Being a bride through COVID was difficult and working with Joey O and his team was such a huge relief! They worked with all our changes (venue changes/ change of needs) without hesitation every time. As we got closer to my wedding date they even did a few walk throughs to be sure everything was perfect & perfect is an understatement!! The day of the wedding my vision came to life, we transformed a backyard into the perfect wedding venue. Tents, tables, chairs, lighting and so much more!! Thank you so much for your time and patience Joey O, we appreciate it beyond words!!!

Sent on 04/01/2021

Lynnsy Z. · Married on 03/05/2021

I can’t say enough!!

Mike Lobasso is absolutely amazing, I simply cannot say it enough! He is the nicest, most accommodating person and so willing to make things work when you want to give up during this crazy time! I have changed my date (covid related) several times and each time Mike was able to work with me and keep my big picture in mind! He made the whole process so simple and he is so personable which makes a HUGE difference, especially when you are a stressed out bride! Everyone at my wedding loved him, loved the music he played, and my fiancé and I could not be happier. I have the pleasure of working with him for a separate reception later on this year and I can honestly say my fiancé and I can’t wait to celebrate!

Sent on 02/07/2021

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Lynnsy. It has been so hard for so many couples lately. When I am able to make things work by being flexible and understanding it helps me to be a better performer and business owner, so honestly I should be thanking you and Jason. You and your families were so much fun and I can not wait to be able to do it again for you guys. Mike LoBasso

Seher T. · Married on 03/04/2021

The best entertainment guys there are!

PLEASE READ!!! Do you know how hard it is for a DJ to incorporate ALOT of music that isn't even English? Our parent's aren't first generation and wanted alot of our cultural songs included. As the bride and groom, we love our mainsteams songs, 80s/90s, whatever. We were nervous to work with a DJ that could go back and forth between English songs and our own. WELL THESE GUYS KILLED ITTTTTT. They know how to seamlessly transition music and feel the vibe of the crowd when going through the night. EVERYONE WAS HAVING A BLAST. We had people coming up to us asking for their number so that they could work with them too, saying this was one of the best weddings they've ever been to. DJ Joey O was our main guy but Mike was just as awesome and other than the talent, THEY'RE THE NICEST PEOPLE!!! He made everything so easy and checked in often. Any requests, changes, or updates I had, Joey was so welcoming to hear of all of them. What a hard year it has been to get married, but God bless these guys for making the process smoother and for making our wedding the most fun night ever! YOU WON'T REGRET IT :)

Sent on 03/17/2021

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much Seher. You guys were incredible from start to finish. Such a pleasure. Congratulations and all the best to you guys!!
    Joey O & Mike
  • Kira

Kira · Married on 03/01/2021

Chamberlain Wedding- Live STream & In person!

I am so glad we found Dash of Class- they were our one stop shop - live stream, officiant, DJ, Photography! Prices were great, and quality was even better. We were planning a wedding during COVID and in 3.5 weeks since there was a cancellation at the venue we wanted. We did a live stream, and a 25-person wedding. It was the best day of my life thus far- and I owe most of that to Ross and the Team! Doing everything through them took so much stress off of our backs, and they were able to pull SO MUCH together in 3 weeks, even when loopholes were thrown their way (power issues, flooding, internet issues, and me changing the ceremony order 100 times :-)). No need to look any further then these guys here! 100% recommended!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Mel

Mel S. · Married on 02/27/2021

Amazing, Professional,

My husband and I used Jon and his wonderful team for our wedding, they are amazing! The party never stops. They know how to read a room and keep the energy up! They made our first dance magical with fog and snow! They even had us playing on the percussion! Looking for a great time at your event hands down no hesitation. It’s them!

Sent on 03/01/2021

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Mel for the opportunity and awesome review. You and Denis were amazing to work with and the Wedding was a lot of fun. I appreciate the love and I look forward to working with you guys again in the future.
    Jon Hadad & PlatDash Team

Megan T. · Married on 02/14/2021

Best DJ ever!

Pete at Dash of Class is amazing! The whole crew is! I can’t not recommend them enough. They went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. They played a wonderful mix of music to get all ages up and dancing. They were super responsive during the whole wedding planning process. After our wedding I had so many guests asking what DJ company I used because they are that good! I knew Pete and Dash of Class were amazing as they did my sisters wedding 10 years ago and guests still talk about how good the music was at her wedding and let me tell you they still got it! I can not thank them enough for making our wedding day so special!!! If I could rate them on a 1-10 scale I would give them an 11 that’s how amazing they are! They do not disappoint!

Sent on 03/21/2021
  • U

Ulises D. · Married on 01/23/2021

First Class Experience!

From the initial meeting to the wedding day, the experience working with Luis and Dash of Class was amazingly smooth. Luis was extremely professional to work with. He was very responsive to messages or getting our venue (Bella Collina) and planner anything they needed. Luis is not only professional but we feel like we gained a friend through the experience. He's a fun guy to work with and kept everything light. We put together a package with full lighting, DJ services and an MC (Luis) for our event. As far as the wedding day goes, Dash of Class did not disappoint. They did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and obviously the reception. As for the reception, we asked for high energy and they brought it. The lighting package set the tone as soon as you walked in the room. The uplighting was awesome, and our personalized monogram lit up the dance floor. It was everything we could have asked for. Luis was engaging with our guests and kept the night flowing from first dances to the cake cutting. Everything went off on time and without a hitch. The DJ services were top notch as well. They stuck to the play list and more importantly the do not play list. Cocktail hour and dinner was a classic mix of music but when it was time to dance they lit up the room. They kept it high energy as we asked and mixed songs to keep people dancing. The day was perfect and a lot of that was the work of Dash of Class. I would recommend them 100x over. Thanks for such an amazing day!

Sent on 02/22/2021

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

I have to agree ;) It was an amazing party. We are completed elated and happy for you and Alex!! Your families were not only party animals but also sweet and wonderful people. And yes we also feel like we gained a friend. Bless you both and when you’re ready to party again you got my number, wow what a review!!
  • Chris

Chris S. · Married on 01/17/2021

Greatest DJ by far!!!

Jon and Dash of Class Platinum Wedding DJ / Platdash made our wedding amazing. From the very first interaction Jon and his team made us feel so comfortable. The whole business was unbelievably organized and made the wedding so smooth. Their team got everyone up and dancing and allowed each person to party in a time where the world is upside down. The music was fantastic from beginning to end. So many people have reached out during and after the wedding to let us know how amazing the Dj, photo booth and saxophonist were. This was an unbelievable wedding and we owe a huge thank you to Jon and his team at Platdash!!!!

Sent on 02/01/2021

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Chris. I felt the same way leading up to the special day. I know 2020 was very stressful but we made it work and it turned out awesome! On behalf of myself and the entire PlatDash Team we truly care about our couples and are so happy to read these amazing reviews. I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you at another event in the near future.
    Jon Hadad

Dana P. · Married on 01/15/2021

Amazing time..

Mike L and Joe did an amazing job! They played every song that I requested and more. Even with following all the rules and restrictions they kept the room upbeat the whole time. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/17/2021

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Hey Dana, you danced all night!! Even though it wasn't on the dance floor due to the restrictions. It was such a pleasure working with you and Rob, you guys are the best! Thank you for having us celebrate with you. Mike LoBasso
  • Nancy

Nancy M. · Married on 01/15/2021

Amazing !!!!!

Dash of class are amazing !!
    Sean and his team did an amazing job, they had everyone on the dance floor. Everyone had a great time at the wedding, because of these guys.. I highly recommend dash of class, they NEVER disappoint. Love them !!!

Sent on 02/26/2021