1439 Reviews for Dash of Class PLATINUM Entertainment

Liability Insurance (22)
Projector (19)
Bilingual MC (1)
1370 Dash of Class PLATINUM Entertainment Reviews

Let’s just say Dash of Class is one of the best. Pete and his team really hold up there side of the bargain. I used them once before for my Mothers surprise 60th and they had the party dancing all night. I now currently used them again for my enegagement party and got the same result. Between the DJ set up, lighting, music and communication, truly a great company with professionalism. A must use!!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 6/8/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Platinum Entertainment as a whole was great. We did half band half DJ Mas listened to what we wanted for our wedding which led us to Kevin and Billy, who were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. The two of them nailed what we wanted for our wedding with the energy, music and they made sure everyone was having fun the whole time. I can not say enough good things about Kevin and Billy, they were key in making our wedding as great as It was. Kevin made everything sooooo easy for us, we left It all in his hands and he did not disappoint! If we Had to do our wedding over again we would 100000% pick Kevin and Billy again.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Last weekend, we had Joe O. and his team DJ our engagement at Above! Our guests are still talking about the amazing time they had! We were extremely happy with our music from the beginning to the end of the night! Our family and friends partied all night long with us! Joe was awesome from planning with us to last minute details! We can't wait to have you guys at our wedding next year! -Amanda & Mike

Profile Picture amanda , 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Out of this world awesome!! I highly recommend if anyone is looking for a band and DJ for their wedding! Our guests couldn’t stop dancing! Anthony Gerardi the owner was super helpful with all set up and netting information. Renee made our photo montage beautiful and was very patient with us getting her pictures. Billy The Hitman remembered every little detail and beautifully blended with the band, and Paris NY, the band was just absolutely sensational! They never took breaks, and sound like listening to a radio, but better, since they are 10 pieces!

Profile Picture Maureen , 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mike & his team were absolutely amazing! My guests were asking me all night who the company was! They played an amazing variety of music! We we're partying until the last song!!! I highly recommend Dash of class Platinum!!!!

Profile Picture Daniella, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike and crew could not have done a better job. The wedding and reception went so well. Mike also had a lot of great suggestions for us in areas we weren't sure about, and gave us confidence in the days before the wedding. The reception was a hit and everybody had so much fun.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike Gregorio and Sal Basile made our wedding everything we wanted and more ! Eveyone was on the dance floor all night ! Everything we asked them to play , was played and it made the night so memorable . They are the best hands down !!!! Everyone is raving about the music at our wedding and it is all thanks to them !!!!! I can’t wait to see them again at another wedding !!!! Love you guys !

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

They are the best DJs on Staten Island and on the east coast.
They did a phanmonal job at my wedding Joe the boss was in charge and he made sure I was good the whole time.
I felt very secure with them being my Dj and my guest all want there business in the future.
there main place of business is very professional and all their employees are extremely friendly.
they can do everything and they are fully ensured.
If you are having a reception or party your guest will love dash of class/ platinum entertainment

Photo for Dash of Class PLATINUM Entertainment Review - I will post more pictures from my photographer
Profile Picture Eric, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

From the very start Platinum Entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with! They were the first DJ company we met with and never even made an appointment to meet anyone else because of how sure of them we were. Their online client website was extremely helpful in planning out our entertainment details and everyone in the office was quick to respond to any questions we had. Our emcee Sean Fink and our DJ Billy Keegan were absolutely amazing! They played exactly the kind of music we discussed in our meeting with them and had everyone at the reception dancing all night long. Our wedding was only two days ago and we've already received countless compliments on the music from that night. One guest even asked if we could send them our DJ's playlist for their upcoming wedding! We will definitely be using Sean and Billy for any and all parties we have in the future!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Unbelievable experience!!! Mike, Joe and Anthony made our night so special!! They were kind, accommodating and made sure our night was unforgettable! Will definitely use them again for future events.

Profile Picture Alyson, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dash of class did an amazing job at my brother's wedding, so it was a no brainer to choose them! Mike was absolutely amazing from the music at the ceremony, through the cocktail hour, & all throughout the amazing party! Thank you so much for being such a big part of making my wedding the absolute best day of my life! You kept everyone dancing & it was sensational! I highly recommend Dash of Class to everyone! Great job (AGAIN!) guys!!

Profile Picture Elissa, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Mike Gregorio and Joe Ferdico did an outstanding job in making our wedding the most memorable ever. From the first time of speaking with Anthony Gerardi I knew that we were in the best hands. They were so helpful With the type of music that we both liked having mostly an older group mixed with a little bit younger. Their suggestions were top notch. I would highly recommend them

Profile Picture josephine, 5/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could have not dreamed a better experience on our Special Day with the way Jon Hadad entertained our Wedding Reception. Jon was even better then advertised, he handled our Wedding party Professionally, and had our Guests dancing all Night. I Highly recommend this First Class Operation. Thank you Jon Hadad.....

Photo for Dash of Class PLATINUM Entertainment Review - A Picture with our Fantastic DJ Jon Hadad
Profile Picture Justin, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob was awesome! Always asking if we were having a good time! Music choices were amazing!

Profile Picture Denver, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This company made the entire night amazing! John hadad involved everyone and kept the atmosphere great. Everything he promised was fulfilled and he worked very well with my other venues. He’s very accommodating to everything you want and makes it work. He has a perfect personality for this and kept the dance floor fun and funny during appropriate times of the night. He played the the best music that everyone enjoyed. DJ/MC can either make or break your night and this company overall made it the best night ever. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Married May 2018 - we found Dash of Class when we attended a friend's wedding and knew we had to meet with them when it was time for our own wedding. We had met with other DJ companies at the time as well, but Dash of Class was the clear choice. They play a good mix of old and new songs to get friends and family dancing, very accommodating to how we envisioned the night going, and incorporated our song requests seamlessly. Other DJs said NO to some of our ideas, but Mike was all YES. I can't recommend them highly enough. My only "drawback" is that they're a little difficult to get a hold of if you have questions outside of an appointment, but they meet with you well in advance and give you some thorough homework so everything is addressed in the finalizing meeting. They came in, professional set up, worked well with our photographer and venue coordinator, and efficient break down.

Profile Picture Joyce, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Joey O and his crew were BEYOND amazing! They know how to make the crowd get up and dance all night and that is exactly what I wanted/needed for my wedding night. It was fun and exciting and I had guests coming to me all night raving about how good they were. We had such a blast! Couldn’t have asked for anything more. Love you guys! :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Mike was very professional and did a great job helping us plan our night!
As for the night of, I couldn’t have imagined it any better. The entire dance floor was packed for the entire time!

Profile Picture Dan, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike Lobasso is truly a gem. The music arrangement we put together for our special day was energetic, nostalgic and overall fantastic. We had many compliments that night asking for more info on Dash of Class, and Mike L. in particular! Mike and his team really made our wedding come to life and got everyone involved to share our special day with us! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Such a wonderful experience having a Dash of Clash MC at our wedding . They say the music makes the wedding and everyone had a good time . They really take the time to personalize the music to your liking, are quick to communicate and keep the energy high . I’ve been to many weddings and these guys were the best . It’s the most important day of your lives, your friend with An IPod isn’t going to cut it. Get the best, go with Dash of Class !

Profile Picture Jonathan, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike LoBasso is AMAZING!! He 100% made our wedding so much more exciting then it already was. I had a special song that I chose to dance with my dad where some of the words didn’t make sense for a father/daughter dance and Mike edited the song on his own time to make it perfect and I’ll never forget it! The dance floor was packed the whole wedding and everyone commented on how great the music was ! Just amazinggggg Mike and Joe! What a team!
Love, The wholeeee Gasparre wedding

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where do we even begin. From our initial meeting to day of, our whole experience was seamless. Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment offer a range of services. Once we were all in, Sal sent us a link that allowed us to fill in names of bridal party, music request etc. A couple weeks before the wedding we met and thoroughly went over EVERYTHING.
Our guests keep on talking about how awesome our DJ/MC was and how well the wedding flowed. Sal and Kevin did an amazing job with keeping the celebration going - even during our after party! Hands down, I highly recommend Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment. I can’t thank them enough for a wonderful evening we will never forget!

Profile Picture Karla, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Projector, Uplighting

There nothing more I can say the absolutely incredible - Platinum made my wedding that much better - from the minute we booked them until the actual day of my wedding they become more then just the “DJ company I hired”, they made me feel like I wa apart of their family. Mike G guided me in all the right directions and I trusted him with any decision I couldn’t make (nervous bride lol) thank you Platinum for your outstanding work! See you again soon I’m sure!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin Chester, and the crew at Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment were absolutely incredible. From the time we met to discuss my wedding, to the last chance, I never had to worry about the music or the flow of the evening. Our guests are still talking about the great time they had, We couldn't have asked for better. Booking these guys will definitely ensure an awesome time.

Thanks for all your help,
Brian and Maryann