Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Jamie Getting married on 01/26/2024
    Sal and Kevin performed my wedding at The Tides Estate and they were absolutely amazing. Sal was very easy and accommodating to work with and I would highly recommend them both. I had a very diverse group of people attend my wedding and Sal made sure to play a little of everything to get my guests up and moving all while keeping me, the bride happy. My custom monogram was stunning and the photo booth was a big success. Thanks for rocking my wedding.
  • Christine
    Christine Getting married on 10/02/2022

The BEST DJ you can get!

My fiancee and I had the absolute pleasure to work along with Peter for our engagement party. From beginning to end, he was nothing short of professional and friendly. He stayed in touch constantly and answered all my questions quickly to make sure we were on the same page so that we could focus on having the best time ever.

Everyone could not stop talking about how much Peter KILLED it. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and everyone from ages 15 to 85+ had the best time ever. These guys know to throw a beyond amazing party, and I'm so glad that I chose to work with them. Thank you so much Peter, can't wait to work with you again soon!
    Alexa R. Married on 06/25/2022

AMAZING!! Justin and Joe were absolutely amazing!

Justin Holland and Joe Zicolello were absolutely amaZing. They captured exactly what I wanted for my wedding, and made it even better than I could have ever expected. The dance floor was packed from the beginning to the very end! Get them at your wedding!!! You will not regret it!
  • Alexa
    Alexa N. Married on 06/24/2022

Best wedding ever

Mike Gregorio the MC was referred to us and completely exceeded our expectations. Him and his team were absolutely amazing to work with. We had the best wedding ever at Shadowbrook in NJ , he brought the wedding to an entire new level. Our DJ Joe Rocco was absolutely amazing and kept everyone dancing all night. Aside from Mike and Joe we had a Percussionist, Violinist, and Saxophonist throughout the night through dash of class - all of whom my guests cannot stop talking about or texting me about . He also did our lighting through merge and pyrotechnics which was just perfect. You are missing out if you don’t pick them to elevate your wedding !!! Love them!
    Abigale M. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing Experience

Joey O and the Dash of Class Platinum team were amazing! They truly brought the wedding to life and had the entire dance floor packed. I would highly recommend them for any event and would 100% hire them again!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for that incredible review!! What an amazing time we had with you guys!! Absolutely incredible from beginning to end. Thank you so so much for letting us be apart of your special day. Congratulations to the both of you! Absolutely amazing!!!
    Joey O
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra D. Married on 05/29/2022

Outstanding

Dash of class platinum was without a doubt the best decision for my wedding entertainment! DJ VinnyCee was absolutely amazing he played all genres of music and we didn’t stop dancing all night long! Emcee Gary was also amazing he had all the guests out of their seats on the dance floor all night long! We did not want the night to end!
    Megan Married on 05/15/2022

Our experience was so smooth and so much fun! Mike was a pleasure to work with and we knew we were in good hands the entire time with him and his team

Mike was a pleasure to work with and so much fun!
    Jennifer R. Married on 05/14/2022

Jen & Mike

15 years ago, my husband and I met Peter from Dash of Class when we were looking for a Dj for our wedding. We immediately loved him, and he made our wedding, a night to remember! The music was amazing and there wasn’t a single person who wasn’t on the dance floor! Fast forward 15 years later, and we asked Peter to join us for our son’s communion party. Once again, he did not disappoint! Our family and friends raved about not only the music, but his fun and outgoing personality, and his attention to detail! He even remembered the song my husband and I walked in to at our reception and dedicated it to us without us even asking! He truly enjoys what he does and being a part of our family parties! He made our son’s night so much fun for everyone! Can’t wait to use him again for our next party!!
    Emily Married on 05/14/2022

Amazingggg!

Thank you to Mike LoBasso our MC, Nick Kanellos our DJ, Jonathan our Sax player and Armando our Percussionist. To say everything was amazing is an understatement. From professionalism to absolute fun! We danced the night away. I recommend them to anyone looking to have an amazing night!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You made our night and vision come true!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

OMG WHAT A NIGHT!!!! We had a blast entertaining your friends and family. Thank you so much for having us party with you. You truly made me feel like family. All the best to you, Philip and your AMAZING sons! Mike LoBasso.
    Gabrielle B. Married on 05/07/2022

Wedding Entertainment

From the very beginning working with Joey O and Dash of Class was easy and fun. We were at a wedding that Joey O and Dash of Class did and loved their work so we decided to use them for our wedding reception. They got everyone up and dancing and had a good mix of current popular songs and popular oldies that everyone was dancing and singing too. Our wedding got pushed back a year because of covid but Joey and his crew at Dash of Class made the whole thing seamless. We rescheduled for a new date and when it came time to finally have our party we were so happy we went with Dash of Class. My guests keep raving about the music, lights and globo. Everyone enjoyed themselves and I was so happy with my choice!

Joey O
    Meghan Married on 05/07/2022

AMAZING experience

Peter was absolutely amazing! From the moment we spoke with him, we knew he was right the choice for our DJ. He is extremely friendly, communicative, reliable, and receptive. Peter really listened to all my requests for my wedding music (and I had a lot of them). I was really concerned about getting people up and dancing all night and Peter did just that! He played every song I wanted and created such a wonderful atmosphere. He knew how to work with the crowd to keep the party going. Everyone keeps talking to us about how packed the dance floor was. Which is exactly what I hoped for! We loved how amazing he was throughout the entire planning process. Peter was always there to answer any questions we had and it really made the planning process feel like a breeze. From the music, to the lighting, to the photobooth…everything was on point! Highly recommend :)
    Nick A. Married on 05/02/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

DASH of Class was the perfect choice for our wedding! From the very beginning Mike G. made us feel extremely welcomed and we knew that we made the right choice. The entire experience was more than we could ever ask for, from start to finish Mike G. and Joe Ferdico taking our wedding to the next level. Weeks later and we are still hearing great feedback from all our guest!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the AWESOME review. We had such a blast celebrating with your family and friends. We especially feel honored that you choose us being you are from the events and hospitality business. As you know, food and entertainment play a key part in a successful Wedding reception. We wish you nothing but the best and hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, Mike G & Joe Ferdico
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing experience!

There are no words to express how HAPPY we are to have chosen Dash of Class for our wedding. It has been almost a week since our wedding and we are still getting phone calls about how AMAZING the music was. The dance floor was filled from beginning to end. We owe it all to Mike C and Pete and all those who helped on april 30th to make it a night we will never forget. From the very beginning, Dash of Class showed such professionalism and we knew we had made the right decision the moment we met them for the first time. There should be zero hesitation to calling Mike C and Pete!!! You will definitely not regret it !!!! I wish we can relive our wedding just to relive the amazing music !!!!! Thank you Mike and Pete!!!!!!!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria V. Married on 04/23/2022

Time of our lives!!

I cannot say enough of what an amazing experience my husband and I had with Joey O and Mike C! Joey O really went above and beyond. He listened to our needs and helped us plan the best wedding ever!! Every single one of our guests said it was the best experience they ever had a wedding. Everyone should also take advantage of their live performers! The saxophonist and the percussionist were so fabulous and really worked the crowd. The lighting and the sparkler effect really took our wedding to the next level. Finally, Mike C was a great MC who really made sure the crowd was dancing and engaged💃🏻! Honestly, don’t look any further! Platdash is the best the best there is and I highly recommend them for any event no matter how big or small!!! Thank you again!!!!!!🎉🥳❤️

Joey O & Mike C
    Denise C. Married on 04/22/2022

Awesome and Amazing experience

We used Peter Sciortino for my daughters Sweet 16 in 2016 and again on 4/22/22 for my husbands surprise 50th party. Peter is an amazing MC from the beginning to the end. Peter is extra friendly and amazing to work with. Peter and Dash of Class are highly recommended and we will definitely use them again in the future.
    Thank you again Peter you have became a good friend of ours
    The Clemente family
  • Ally
    Ally C. Married on 04/02/2022

They were so great start to finish. Justin was a fantastic MC and Joey O was an awesome DJ!

I do not have enough great things to say about this company. Justin organized everything and was so helpful answering all of our questions. He was a very professional MC and listened to everything we wanted. Joey O was an amazing DJ. We had every mix of music that we wanted and everyone was dancing. The dance floor was packed all night! I highly recommend using this company.

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

What a NIGHT!!! Thank you for this amazing review. We had such a blast with you guys, GREAT CROWD! Thank you for having us celebrate with you. Congratulations again!
    Justin & Joey O
  • Nicollette
    Nicollette F. Married on 03/26/2022

My experience was everything and more I hoped it would be!

Where do I even begin! Dash of class is phenomenal a special thank you to Mike G and Joe joey O for making everyone at my wedding get up and dance all night long!
    My guests are still reaching out almost two weeks later saying what an amazing time they had! The music is a very important part and they could’nt of made a better selection of music! My husband and I are so impressed and would highly recommend them!! Not only was the music on point all night but they create a video montage with pictures that we gave growing up over the years and play it during the wedding nothing short of amazing!!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for that incredible review!! What an amazing time we had with you guys!! We LOVED the crowd and getting to dance with everyone. Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day. Congratulations to the both of you!
    Sincerely, Mike G and Joey O
  • Adri
    Adri A. Married on 03/25/2022

Absolutely perfect

We had the best experience before booking with this company, during the planning process, and most importantly for the big day! They absolutely killed it and all of our guests still are raving about how awesome the entertainment was at our wedding. We worked with Mike G through the process of planning, and he reassured us that everything would be taken care of when it needed to. He tripled checked every single detail regarding the wedding and ultimately everything went beyond what we could have ever imagined for our wedding. DJ JoeyO was fantastic, the percussionist and sax player were SO spot on and amplified every song being played. Mike G as our emcee did a stupendous job of hyping up every single person who attended our wedding— including us. The team kept everyone going all night long. We cannot say enough great things about dash of class platinum entertainment, and both Frankie and I want to say thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for taking such great care of us and all of our guests !

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Wow, you guys are awesome!! What an amazing review, thanks so much. We are so glad we were able to make all your visions come to life for the most perfect night. We had an amazing time celebrating with you and your family. Congratulations again, we wish you nothing but the best.
    Sincerely, Mike G and Joey O
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn C. Married on 03/19/2022

DJ Mike Lobasso is one of a kind!

When my husband and I decided on the date and venue for our wedding, the next thing we needed to lock down was the DJ. It was a no brainer; Dash of Class Platinum was the only DJ service we wanted. Our friends and family have used them in the past and for good reason. They are simply the best. Our dance floor was full the entire night, never a lull in the music. People missed desserts because they didn’t want to leave the dance floor. Dash of Class catered to the ages of all our guests and played all the songs we requested. The transitions into different songs and genres were perfect. Mike Lobasso ran the night so smoothly; our guests are still talking about it! Do yourself a favor, book them! It will be the easiest and most rewarding decision you make for your wedding. Also, if you do hire them invite us hahaha we want to experience it all over again!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

I had so much fun with you and Jacob. WHAT A NIGHT! It was also great to see so many familiar faces from other weddings I did for your crew. I wish you all the best, thank you for having me part of your amazing day! Mike LoBasso & Joe Onofrietti.
    Marie Married on 03/05/2022

The absolute best Long Island has to offer.

Steve was amazing from our first meeting, to weeks after our wedding. Always attentive and available. Steve and the MC worked together with such chemistry, I can’t imagine much better. 12/10 recommend!!!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

What an incredible night! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day. Best of luck and congratulations again!
    Steve
    Kristen K. Married on 02/26/2022

Bride and Groom

All I can say is wow. Joe Rocco and Mike G were outstanding. They exceeded all of our expectations. They were amazing to work with. They made us feel so relaxed and comfortable. They were professional and kind. They made our wedding night one to remember. All the guests want to know who my dj was !

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Wow, you guys are awesome. What an amazing review, thanks so much. We had an amazing time celebrating with you and your family. We wish you nothing but the best, and can't wait to rock with you again. Sincerely, Mike G and Joe Rocco
  • Victoria
    Victoria C. Married on 02/18/2022

Made our wedding even more special!

We are so happy we had Dash of Class for our wedding. Mike LoBasso was our MC & Peter Sciortino was our DJ and Italian MC! They were phenomenal from beginning to end! Our guests were into and dancing all night long. Can’t wait to have them at our next event!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

What a NIGHT!!! We had such a blast with you guys, great crowd to dance with! Thank you for having us celebrate with you. Can't wait to rock with you again!
    Mike L & Pete
    Michelle Married on 02/12/2022

Awesome from start to finish!

Our DJ was Vitor and he had our guests dancing all night!!! Sebastian was our MC and he was the life of the party! Everyone loved his energy! He was even dancing with our guests!! They loved every minute! Everyone wanted a turn with Sebastian! Lol. The lighting was beautiful! Everything was awesome. Dash of class made our wedding the talk of the whole weekend with how good the music was! We appreciate everything Luis did leading up to it and Vitor, Sebastian and Jordan making everything come to life! We can’t wait to book you guys in the future!!

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

What a NIGHT!!! We had such a blast with you guys, GREAT CROWD! Thank you for the wonderful review! The dance floor was amazing and we loved being a part of your special day. Thank you for having us celebrate with you!
    Sincerely, Victor and Sebastian
  • Diana
    Diana Married on 02/05/2022

Amazing! You will not regret it!

Very professional team. They listened to my vision for the wedding and the outcome surpassed all my expectations. If you are on the fence about the photobooth, get it! It was a total hit with the guests and super fun to look at after the wedding. I would definitely recommend without any hesitations. My legs were sore from dancing so much. The guest complimented the music.

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

What a NIGHT!! So much fun dancing. Thank you so so much for that incredible review!! We had an amazing time with you guys from beginning to end. Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day. Congratulations again!
    Dianne R. Married on 02/04/2022

Highly recommend

We highly recommend Dash of Class for any event. They DJ'd my daughter and son in laws wedding on 4/2/21 at South Gate Manor and they were fantastic. Gary was our DJ and he was the absolute best. He kept that dance floor going all night. The music was excellent. All our guests were raving about it! My daughter was so nervous about her entrance into the reception and Gary kept her so calm. We can't thank Gary enough for making the wedding so special and so much fun! Dash of Class will not disappoint your event! You will be extremely happy! We will definitely be using Dash of Class again in the future!