Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment Reviews

1,815 | Staten Island, NY

1,815 Reviews for Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment

Nick and Gabby S. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

DASH of Class was the perfect choice for our wedding! From the very beginning Mike G. made us feel extremely welcomed and we knew that we made the right choice. The entire experience was more than we could ever ask for, from start to finish Mike G. and Joe Ferdico taking our wedding to the next level. Weeks later and we are still hearing great feedback from all our guest!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the AWESOME review. We had such a blast celebrating with your family and friends. We especially feel honored that you choose us being you are from the events and hospitality business. As you know, food and entertainment play a key part in a successful Wedding reception. We wish you nothing but the best and hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, Mike G & Joe Ferdico
  • Christina

Christina Giuliano · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Highly Recommend

Jon (our MC) and Billy (our DJ) surpassed all expectations for our wedding! Definitely recommend Dash of Class Platinum!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Christina for the awesome review. On behalf of myself (Jon Hadad & Billy) we wish you the best of luck in the future. Thank you for choosing PlatDash and it was great seeing you at John & Joanna's Wedding last week. It was an amazing month of Weddings.
  • Vivianne

Vivianne Saleh · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Very Satisfied!

Kevin and his team were incredible! The entire time we had guests on the dance floor. The acoustic guitarist and electric violinist were also really amazing, everyone loved them and the experience as a whole.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Kira

Kira C · Getting married on 03/01/2021

Chamberlain Wedding- Live STream & In person!

I am so glad we found Dash of Class- they were our one stop shop - live stream, officiant, DJ, Photography! Prices were great, and quality was even better. We were planning a wedding during COVID and in 3.5 weeks since there was a cancellation at the venue we wanted. We did a live stream, and a 25-person wedding. It was the best day of my life thus far- and I owe most of that to Ross and the Team! Doing everything through them took so much stress off of our backs, and they were able to pull SO MUCH together in 3 weeks, even when loopholes were thrown their way (power issues, flooding, internet issues, and me changing the ceremony order 100 times :-)). No need to look any further then these guys here! 100% recommended!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • DeeAnn

Deeann Vasquez-Medrano · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Couldn't Have Hoped for Better

Peter and his team were absolutely amazing! Not only were they patient and helpful throughout the entire planning process, the music during our wedding was incredible! Our guests were on their feet the entire night, and we couldn't stop dancing because the playlist was perfection. Peter combined all our music interests (hip hop, pop, country, Spanish, classic rock i.e. everything) into a cohesive, fun, and unforgettable experience. His professionalism and fun personality made him an awesome MC, and allowed him to coordinate the events of our memorable night flawlessly. We would recommend their team in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much Deeann for the compliments and for having me and Dash of Class Platinum perform at your wedding reception at the Riviera! You guys were awesome to work with! We had a great time partying with both of you and your family and friends as well! Please keep us in mind for the future. Congratulations and best wishes once again on your future together, Peter Sciortino, Dash of Class Platinum.

Marina · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Superb services!

I have used Partners in Sound for all of my events and they never disappoint! I recently had my wedding and with no doubt in my mind used this company again. Sean was the emcee and did a phenomenal job from start to end. Walking us through the best options to ensure our day was just perfect! He had our crowd on the dance floor from beginning to end! His personality and energy is contagious and had everyone smiling, laughing and dancing!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for this great review Marina! Congratulations again!!! Wishing you nothing but the best as you start this new chapter in life!
  • Christine

Christine Kader · Married on 09/09/2020

The best of the best!

WOW!
    That's all I can say. Justin(MC) and Joe(DJ) were wonderful to work with. Their energy and vibe was PERFECT for our wedding. Its been 3 weeks since we've been married and people are still talking about it.
    We did not have one single issue with them, everything was on point.
    Massimo- you have a wonderful team and we will only recommend your services to all our friends and family.
    Dash of Platinum is worth every penny. I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

What an amazing review! Thank you so much for having us for your Wedding Day! Best wishes to the both of you! We will definitely be seeing you guys in the future!

Love Justin & Joe!
  • Stacy

Stacy Vorbeck · Married on 09/09/2020

All around amazing!

Mike was our DJ and he did an amazing job at our wedding! Our guests were never not on the dance floor. He played off the crowd, music for all ages, and genres. He coordinated with our venue and photographer to make our wedding run as smooth as possible. They also created beautiful video montages for us. He was so nice to work with and we added the sparklers and name in lights which our guests loved !! I would absolutely recommend platinum dash of class!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

You guys were the best to work with! Sooo much fun, your crowd was great. Loved that we got Norm's college memory set in LOL. Thank you again for having us part of your Wedding! Mike LoBasso.

Michelle Haddad · Married on 09/04/2020

You have to book this team.

I dont even know where to start with these guys. We had our PA wedding a few weeks ago with tons of modifications from our original plan but not a single guest felt any of it bc this entertainment team had everyone on the dancefloor..literally not a single person sat down the whole night. So many guests came up to me afterwards to compliment how awesome this team was.

On top of this, Jon and his team worked with me on how to incorporate more dancing in what would have been a tight wedding timeline and were able to easily and seamlessly accommodate extra cultural components of the ceremony and reception. I had a zaffe come (lebanese) and he seamlessly wove them in. Also, book the sax player. He's awesome and was a HUGE focal point of our night. I dont have enough good words to say about the sax player!!!

Sent on 09/06/2020

Amanda Waage · Married on 08/28/2020

Amazing DJ/MC

Mike G was absolutely amazing throughout my wedding planning experience. From the first time I met him at a wedding Expo, i knew I wanted him to be a part of our wedding.I literally felt like he was not only my DJ/MC but one of my wedding planners. He was so excited for my husband and I despite the pandemic. My husband and I used the website that he provided for our must play songs, ceremony songs, first dance songs etc. I’m a very organized person so I loved this feature. Although, I couldn’t figure out how to upload the pictures for our montage. Mike allowed me to send about 50 photos or more to his personal email. Not only that, but to make sure that we didn’t miss any, he actually facetimed me! My husband and I wanted to dance and party all night and that’s exactly what Mike G and Joe Rocco delivered. My guests were dancing the entire night. We were very specific with the music we wanted and were extremely pleased that they did just that! Joe and Mike felt out the crowd so well and knew it exactly what songs to play and when! Two of my friends that are getting married next year already inquired about the DJ/MC and I wasn’t even married a week yet! That’s how good they are! We also had the Votobooth, which people raved about. It was so much fun and a nice little keepsake! I can’t thank Mike and Joe enough. As I mentioned, my husband and I wanted our wedding to feel like one big party and to just have so much fun the whole night and that’s exactly what Happened! If you and your significant other are dancers, music lovers and just want to have a guaranteed amazing time, make sure you ask for Mike G and Joe Rocco! They will not disappoint, I promise you (and this is coming from a picky bride) Thanks again guys! We love you!!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Wow you guys are amazing. What an AWESOME review, and an epic Wedding it was. We definitely had as much fun as you did. Your friends and family rocked the house all night long. We are so glad to hear of what an amazing time you had. Joe and I can't wait to see you guys again and dance the night away. Thanks again for trusting us with your Wedding entertainment and best of luck to you both. Sincerely, Mike G & Joe Rocco:-)
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Martin · Married on 08/14/2020

Got the party going!

We loved our DJ, and they knew exactly how to get the party going! So easy to work with and get in touch with and Ross really knows his stuff about all things related to COVID wedding planning. We had a BLAST dancing the night away and if we had to do it all over again we would definitely still book with them!

Sent on 08/15/2020

Kelsey and Mark,
    It was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding. I enjoyed getting to know you and your family and partying with them. I am glad you found all of my tips and suggestions helpful during this strange time and ultimately I am glad we were able to proceed with your wedding as planned. It was an honor to be a part of the entire process. Congratulations! Ross Akselrad

Michael Manzi · Married on 07/03/2020

Wedding of Our Dreams

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment was a staple of our wedding day this past March. Mike G and Joe Ferdico were a highlight of our night. They kept the party going all night all! Our guests absolutely raved about how awesome and fun they had. My husband and I cannot thank them enough for making our day even more memorable. Mike G, our MC for the night, was an absolute pleasure to work with. Highly recommend !

Sent on 04/20/2020

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Wow thanks for the AWESOME review. We had an absolute bast celebrating with you guys. Your friends and family rock. The Stone House was definitely on tilt that night. I only wish you could do it all over again. We wish you nothing but the best and hope to see you guys soon. Sincerely, Mike G & Joe Ferdico
  • Alesia

Alesia Jung · Married on 06/09/2020

Great Experience!

Partners in sound/ Dash of Class was absolutely amazing! Everyone was up on their feet, Mike LoBasso was on top of the crowd - played all the best songs. Had a great time from beginning to end. Really felt that Mike connected with me and my husband. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Alesia, you and Craig were such a pleasure to work with. We had a blast with the two of you, your family & friends. Thank you so much for having us! Mike LoBasso & Joe Ferno
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Panarese · Married on 05/11/2020

Absolutely amazing-HIGHLY recommended!

My husband and I were just married this past weekend and we had absolutely LOVED the DJ/MC services we received from Jon Hadad at Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment. We had gone to a few different bridal expos and went to COUNTLESS DJ booths and met with so many different people it made our heads spin. When we came across Dash of Class, they just seemed to be the most genuinely interested in us as a couple, and the fact we were able to see them perform at the expo was what had ultimately sold us. Seeing truly is believing and Jon and his team were AMAZING. They had everyone at our wedding out on the dance floor all night long and everything felt NATURAL which is what we wanted for our experience. We HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Jon Hadad and his team at Dash of Class!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! I am so happy you had the Wedding of your dreams. Myself and the team truly had a great time from start to finish and loved working with you guys. I wish you the best of luck and hope to see at another special celebration.
    Jon Hadad & PlatDash
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Calkin · Married on 05/02/2020

Ready to Dance the night away.

Wonderful at helping package all the details we were looking for.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much much Lindsey your guys rock. What an amazing Wedding. Thanks again for trusting us with your entertainment. Best of luck to you both, Sincerely Mike G
  • Brianna

Brianna Volz · Married on 04/25/2020

They know how to put on an event

Luis and his team in Orlando made our wedding day more fun than we could've imagined. He was the perfect emcee and really got the crowd engaged. Our guests LOVED the music choices by his DJ crew and the added saxophonist and drummer were the perfect live elements to pump up the party. Luis was also happy to assist with any additional entertainment wants/needs, as well as lighting other special effects, throughout the entire process and was an overall pleasure to work with. We would recommend Luis and his team to anyone and look forward to have him hosting events for our family in the future! He's a friend for life now.

Sent on 07/05/2020

Lisa Figueroa-Vega · Married on 04/11/2020

Awesome DJs

Excellent all around service and a great time had by all. Gary was fantastic and patient with us during the process.

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole and Leonardo Portuesi · Married on 03/15/2020

We had a blast at our wedding!!! 3.15.20

I can’t thank you guys enough we truly had an amazing time , everyone raved about the music and we all danced all night . Justin did an amazing job and worked with me too the very last second and even through in a surprise change up! Vinny kept the music going all night (the best energy) choose them you cannot be disappointed ❤️

Sent on 03/19/2020

Andrea · Married on 03/14/2020

Best DJ Company !

All I can say are great words about PlatDash DJ Company. If you want your event to be a night to remember for your guests, no doubt this is the DJ company for you. My wedding was on NYE, my Fiance and I wanted a NYE wedding bash with our guest dancing the night away. A few weeks before the wedding we sat down with Sean Fink, our MC , he went over every little detail which was amazing. He even came up with his own countdown for when the ball dropped at midnight, it was perfect. Joe Ferdico was our DJ, all I can say he is THE BEST !! Our guests did not come off the dancefloor all night. After the wedding, all our guests could not stop talking about the DJ, how they played music that everyone liked. PlatDash is professional, easy to work with and we could not have been happier.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Erica

Erica Ingoglia · Married on 03/08/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Peter and his team were some of the nicest people I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. I highly recommend him and Dash of Class as your wedding DJ! They work with you so that your special day is completely unforgettable and amazing!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Danyle

Danyle · Married on 03/07/2020

Couldn't have asked for anything better!

We used Dash of Class Orlando for our big day and let me tell you, it was the best decision we made. Our wedding was a PARTY!!! We are still having guests of all ages tell us what an amazing and incredible job they did. They provided our uplighting, a monogram on the dance floor, and the coolest photo booth. Everything was such a hit! They were so professional the entire planning process and on the big day! Luis was INCREDIBLE with the crowd! I loved having him as such a big part of our day! The rest of the team was great too. They provided our ceremony music as well and all the cues were perfect, quality of the sound was great. If you want your wedding to be a true PARTY - Use Dash of Class ORLANDO! Thanks Luis, Tara, and team!

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Karen

Karen Schafer · Married on 02/19/2020

5 Star Service for Every Event Partnered With

5 Stars!
    As the former Member Events Manager (pre-COVID19) at Lake Nona Golf & Country Club I was blessed with the opportunity to recommend and partner with Central Florida's top event professionals and businesses. It's a top priority of mine as an industry professional and Event Manager to recommend and choose partners that I know will go above and beyond for both my events and clients I refer to them. Luis Rexach with Partners in Sound Productions and Dash of Class Entertainment is a partner I can confidently and happily recommend. Luis and his team came through for every single event I was fortunate to have him with the utmost professionalism and talent. I genuinely believe that it takes a collective effort and creative collaboration and talent to execute the grandest of affairs. From his solo acoustic performances at my Friday Night Live and Live in the Lounge events to his 7 piece band at our Annual Block Party (casual event photos with live band-very appropriate for a wedding band) at the country club to a DJ booking for an event at my new position at The Howey Mansion, I am endlessly grateful to Luis for his professionalism, commitment to his clients and high standards. Thank you Luis!

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 02/16/2020

Thank you!

Jon Hadad and Dash Of Class Platinum rocked our wedding on 2/16/20.  Our guests cannot stop raving about the incredible job that Jon and his team did that night.  Everyone knows that a DJ can make or break a wedding and let me tell you...you will want to go ahead and hire Jon and his crew to make your wedding one the BEST your guests have ever been to.  Our dance floor was packed all night long!  I know some couples provide their dj's with lengthy playlists which...who has time for that?! We're doing so much other planning! I needed to pick a DJ I trusted to cater to our crowd.  My husband and I included the live percussionist and saxophone player into our package which is also a must have!  This was such a fun interactive piece of the evening that definitely set our wedding apart from others and still keep guests talking.  Jon also is easily accessible for any questions that may arise throughout the planning process.  Thank you Jon and Dash of Class for making our wedding a night no one will forget!!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Dash of Class Platinum Entertainment's reply:

Kristen what can I say your Wedding was so much fun and we all had a blast. I have to say there was no dull moment from start to finish. Your Dad stole the show and all your guests def. had a great time. Thank you for having me and the PlatDash Team! Jon Hadad
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/15/2020

A huge thank you!

What could I possibly say?! My wedding was absolutely amazing thanks to Peter & Joey O. From start to finish, they had everyone up and dancing. The atmosphere of the ballroom was perfect from the lighting effects. Our Love Story Slideshow (that I almost didn’t do, but so happy I did) had a smile on both mine and my husband’s faces. The expressions from my guests listening to both the saxophone player & percussionist were priceless! There are just no words to describe the feelings we felt on our wedding day! THANK YOU PETER & JOEY!!! You made this newlywed couple as happy as could be🎉

Sent on 02/16/2020