Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet Reviews

Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 6
Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 7

Cara · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Bakery Ever!

Having Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet make my wedding cake was definitely the easiest decision of wedding planning, and one of the best! We went in for their free tasting on a Saturday and immediately fell in love with their small business charm and adorable cafe. Delicious does not even begin to describe how amazing every flavor of cake we sampled was - - narrowing it down to just two flavors was almost impossible, they were all just too good. Das Meyer listened to everything that I was thinking style/decoration-wise and helped me come up with the perfect design. So easy and so helpful!
    Their pricing is unbelievable.... we had shopped around at three other Denver area bakeries who wanted to charge us at least double of what our wedding cake ended up being at Das Meyer. Our wedding cake turned out exactly as I had imagined, and it was SOOOO DELICIOUS! I cannot say enough good things about Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet, and HIGHLY recommend them to any Denver area brides!

Kisori · Married on 09/18/2018

I heard about Das Meyer from a co-worker who used them for her wedding and after a few tastings at other bakeries it was clear that Das Meyer had the best tasting cake! We loved going to the cake tastings and were warmly welcomed each time. We chose the chocolate and caramel cake, which was delicious and they also nailed the cake design. Not only did they respond quickly to emails, we also brought in a lavender color swatch for them to use for the colors of our cake, which they matched perfectly. Overall, we loved working with them and especially the cake! We are extremely happy and they did not disappoint!

Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 8

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

Das Meyer was absolutely fantastic! They are a 5 star when it comes to cakes.
    We used Das Meyer cake for my bridal shower, a friend’s baby shower and our wedding all within a month’s span! The cakes are truly out of this world phenomenal tasting and beautiful. We went to the cake tastings they have on Saturdays and it helped us narrow them down. We ended up getting a cake shaped like an aspen tree along with sheet cake and a groom’s cake for the Colorado Avalanche. We did the Bailey’s & chocolate, strawberry & champagne and Crème Brule and each of them were beautiful and delicious!

Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 9

Nikki · Married on 07/23/2018

Das Meyer makes THE BEST CAKES!!!!!! Our family has been getting Das Meyer cakes for all major life events for years now, and our wedding was no exception!! You cannot go wrong. With all their amazing flavor options (seriously, SO MANY DELICIOUS CHOICES!), Zach's flawless and incredible cake design, and their super friendly customer service, there's no other option! We were thrilled they have ample gluten-free options and helped us put a dessert package together that satisfied everyone. We had a hard time selecting which flavors of cakes we wanted, so we put a 'cake poll' up on our wedding website and let our guests choose! It was so fun!! The guests loved feeling involved in that way, and they got soooo excited about all the amazing flavor options! It was a super fun way to do it. If you're in the Denver area you really owe it to yourself to go do a tasting on a Saturday and check them out. Your tastebuds will be watering for days. We did a combo of 3 different cake flavors and a couple types of cheesecake bars at our wedding, and our guests have been continually commenting on how delicious all the desserts were ever since. :-)

Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 10
    Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 17
    Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 18
    Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 19

Grace · Married on 07/07/2018

We had an amazingly beautiful and tasty cake from Das Meyer. There were compliments all around and many people went up for seconds! I only wish I could eat their cake every day! It's so moist and delicious :)

Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 20
    Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 21
    Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 22

Cally · Married on 06/30/2018

We ordered a four tier, three flavor wedding cake. The flavors were all amazing (just like they were on the tasting day) and the bakery was really easy to work with. A quick phone call was all I ever needed to do to get a hold of someone. PLUS, the coolest part was being able to send them paint chips that matched the men's suits and Das Meyer custom mixed our cake icing to match!

Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 23

Claire · Married on 06/24/2018

Everyone swears it was the best wedding cake they've ever had. We went with a chocolate bailey's I believe, and strawberry and they were both absolutely delicious. They have cake tastings every Saturday and it was really hard to choose which to have, we just tried to go with what would be eaten by most people. They were super helpful, as we live out of town and they worked with us every step of the way. Pricing was well within our budget. I made changes about three times while ordering the cake, and they helped me figure out the perfect, simple design that I wanted. We also made a change to the size of our cake about a week before the wedding and they were incredibly accommodating and gave us a refund for the difference immediately. We also had pies that were just beautiful and tasted amazing as well! Absolutely amazing family to work with, we can't imagine going with anyone else.

Danica · Married on 06/22/2018

Das Meyer created my dream wedding cake! Our cake was not only beautiful but it was also delicious! They created exactly what I had in mind and they were so sweet and easy to work with! They pay a lot of attention to detail and they are great at what they do! Thank you so much!!

Cortney · Married on 04/06/2018

Thank you Das Meyer for our awesome Alice/Trolls cake. It was perfect, beautiful, and exactly what we wanted. It added some spark to our wedding. The flavor and freshness were amazing. Stunning job!

Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 24

Nora · Married on 11/12/2017

My family has been going to Das Meyer for decades and I could t imagine a better place to get our wedding cake. From their open house tastings to designing our cake, delivery and returning cake plates - Das Meyer was a breeze. Our cake was delicious (did you know they make their own cream and butter?) and our guests raved about howgood it was. It was stunning and exactly what we wanted.

Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 25
    Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 26
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/21/2017

WONDERFUL! Everyone raved about how cute the cake was and that it tasted delicious. It was all we could have imagined and more, and they delivered on time, professionally etc. If you need a wedding cake in Denver-metro, look no further.

Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 27
    Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 28

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Das Meyer did an amazing job and the cake was delicious! They are easy to work with and the staff is great.

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2017

Das Meyer did an amazing job on our wedding cake!!! It was absolutely beautiful!!! It was delicious!!! I can't say enough good things about them. There entire staff was so friendly and easy to work with!!! I will be back and I also highly recommend using them!!!

Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 29
  • Z

Zach · Married on 09/15/2017

Das Meyer created the cake of our dreams for our wedding. This vendor is extremely easy to work with and a very friendly family owned bakery. I highly suggest this bakery for your special day.

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

We ordered cheesecake for our wedding this past summer and it was absolutely delicious! We had three flavors of bars for our guests and a small cheesecake for us to cut! Our guests really enjoy having something different and Das Meyer did a great job of accommodating all of our requests! We cannot recommend them more highly!

• Loren

Loren · Married on 07/15/2017

Dad Meyer is amazing at what they do! We had a three tier orange dreamsicle and cherry Chantilly cake. It was beautiful and delicious.

Rebecca · Married on 06/28/2017

Everyone is still raving about how delicious the cake at our wedding was thanks to Das Meyer. The people there are so sweet and helpful and made my cake exactly how I envisioned.

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2017

Das Meyer did s phenomenal job on my wedding cake. Every detail and aspect of it was nothing less than perfect, not to mention absolutely delicious! I highly, highly recommend them!

Nicole · Married on 06/25/2017

Wonderful staff, cakes, and service! We got our wedding cake from here one year ago and they went above and beyond our expectations! I just picked up our one year anniversary cake today and they had once again outdone themselves!

Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet 30

Nicole · Married on 04/30/2017

Das Meyer went so above and beyond my expectations. They took the idea I had for my cake and made it even better than I could have imagined!

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2017

Very nice, buttoned down, family business. They are experts at delicious and beautiful cakes. Very easy process. Very yummy. Highly recommend!

• F

Franchesca · Married on 04/08/2017

The cake exceeded my expectations. The design beautiful, all three flavors were amazing!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 03/25/2017

In high school, I used to work for a German Bakery and became a cake specialist! This bakery is still well known in our home town and they are famous for their wedding cakes. As a result, my standards for wedding cake are very high. When looking for wedding cake choices, I knew it would be a challenge to find a bakery that I liked for our destination wedding. Our venue included the Das Mayer Cake and going to the bakery for an initial visit felt like going to a cottage out of a storybook. Staff are friendly, patient, flexible, and extremely professional (even with the strange old register). Das Mayer delivered our cake to the site and my heart melted! It was gorgeous as they had followed a suggested design from a picture that I found on Pinterest. People still rave about how beautiful it looked and how moist, flavorful, and extremely delicious our wedding cake was that day!

Donna · Married on 03/04/2017

A small Victorian shoppe with a stellar reputation. Free Saturday tastings are fun, 10 flavors, and you're welcome to return.. A very large selection of flavors, super light frostings & yummy fillings. Very accommodating for small cakes too. We picked orange blossom, very light and decorated exactly as desired. Thrilled to hear guest comment ,"the best wedding cake they ever had." Deposits for pillars & plate required & charge for delivery, but so worth it ! Cash or checks

Lauren · Married on 03/04/2017

Our wedding cake couldn't have been any better! We went with the orange blossom, and our guests raved about it! I'm a chocolate girl through and through but it was hands down the best cake I've ever had. I strongly recommend going to the tastings they have and sampling all of them because you never know what you'll like best! The cake arrived on time and it was beautiful.