Darryl Barnett Photography Reviews

Darryl Barnett Photography 7
  • Katie

Katie Pluta · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Photographer

We are so incredibly happy with Darryl Barnett Photography! Ever since we met him, we knew he would make our day so special! He took time to go over all the details with us, shot a phenomenal engagement shoot for us, and captured every moment of our wedding day perfectly! We cannot thank Darryl enough, and could not be more grateful for the amazing job he did on our wedding day! We definitely recommended Darryl Barnett Photography!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Table · Married on 06/21/2019

Best Experience Ever

Darryl is the absolute best! He made both my husband and I feel extremely comfortable from day one. He has great ideas and is super friendly. Darryl will take any pictures you have in mind and had great pricing. He took our maternity, engagement and wedding pictures and they came out beautiful. We will forever cherish the pictures and will use Darryl for any pictures we need in the future. We love him and his work!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Deborah · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing experience!

We hired Darryl for our wedding on Dec 8 2018 and he was amazing. One of the best decisions we made for our day. Darryl was so easy to work with and made our experience so much better. He was super professional and got amazing pictures in such a short time frame to allow us as much time as possible to enjoy our day. We highly recommend Darryl and would use him for sure if we were to do it all over again.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Erika · Married on 10/12/2018

Everything and More. Above and Beyond.

We never felt so right about picking a wedding photographer when we picked Darryl. Picking a photographer was one of the most important tasks for us during our wedding planning and we were worried about how to pick the right one. Considering we were out of town, we were even more worried. But Darryl put everything at ease. He asked if he could speak to me on the phone first to go over details about what he had to offer us. By the end of the conversation, I already knew this is who I wanted to go with. And after my husband spoke to Darryl, he felt the same exact way; there was no hesitation. A big thing Darryl offered us was a complimentary engagement photoshoot. Darryl likes to do an engagement shoot to help build the repertoire with the couple; which, come our wedding day, I was so thankful to have. Like so often happens, there was a hiccup earlier in the day of my wedding. I was trying to ignore what was going on since it was out of my hands but I still was stressed and struggling to clear my mind. When Darryl walked in, I didn’t even realize it but my entire demeanor and mood had changed. And my MOH immediately said “I like him. He calmed you down” and I said “It’s because I know him. I trust him.” And it was true. As soon as Darryl walked in, I felt like a friend had walked in. I never knew how much this would mean.

Because Darryl works for himself, his additional photographers are trusted photographers that he regularly works with. On the day of our wedding, our second photographer was Jamie. Jamie went over to where the guys got ready and my husband loved working with her; she was very patient, easy-going and knew just how to handle the ridiculousness of a bunch of men getting ready on wedding day. We had all of our photos done before the ceremony and Darryl had built in lots of time to accomplish what everyone wanted and he made sure to add extra pockets of time, for “the unknown”. He made sure to plan out the day so my husband and I were tucked away before guest started arriving, and more importantly, relax and breathe before the next phase began. Throughout the rest of the evening Darryl & Jamie worked so patiently with everyone and made sure to capture every moment possible so that we will forever have memories to treasure. There isn’t a part of me that wishes our photography experience went any differently. Darryl was amazing from the start, very communicative and responsive, and everything and more we could have ever asked for. Thank you so much Darryl and Jamie for helping making our day so perfect.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Tara · Married on 09/22/2018

Darryl will go above and beyond to ensure you are happy, and satisfied. He will spend as much time as needed to capture the perfect photos giving you memories that you can view for a lifetime. We can't wait see what our wedding day brings with a photographer as good as him.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

Darryl was a great photography all my pictures came out beautiful. He made all my meetings with him unstressful he always had a smile on his face and is very friendly and kind. During my wedding he was smiling and laughing along with everyone I can see from his face he was having a awesome time as well

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/20/2018

Darryl was amazing from the beginning. He sat down with myself, then with my now husband, and again after the wedding. He captured our day beautifully! Darryl put my husband st ease and helped him feel extremely comfortable during our engagement shoot and wedding. My husband is NOT into having his picture taken but Darryl really made it enjoyable and was extremely personable so my husband actually liked the entire process. Darryl made us feel so comfortable that we told our best friends about him and how he helped my husband and worked with us, they booked him too! If I could redo the day, Darryl would still be our photographer, he is one thing we wouldn’t have changed!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Darryl Barnett Photography 8
    Darryl Barnett Photography 9
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 06/29/2018

Darryl was immediate to respond when we first inquired about his photography. We knew from that point forward that he was invested in every aspect of our big day. We loved our engagement pictures and his relaxed, professional demeanor and can't wait to see how the wedding pictures came out! The wedding day was easy and stress free, we also had a second photographer, Simone, the day of who was super sweet. The two made a great duo for our wedding! Thank you both for capturing our love on the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Nathan · Married on 05/26/2018

We are elated with our choice of photographer! Everyone who sees our wedding pictures rave about there quality. Darryl is extremely professional, experienced, and patient. Darryl took extra time to sit down with us and go over the minute details of our wedding day. He brought up solutions to issues and possible problems we could not have foreseen. Its amazing what 30 plus years of experience and insight can do for helping to plan your wedding day. We wanted to skip the the engagement session that came with our package due to time restrictions and distance. Darryl was against this. He wanted to be able to spend time getting to know us and make sure we were comfortable with him as well as his shooting style. I'm glad we listened. He basically taught us how to be models! It was phenomenal. Without Darryl we would have been lost. He was able to help plan out our day from start to finish. Creating a timeline that would allow us to maximize time and the funds we were spending. When you get married, being on time is imperative. Thank God that time management is a strength for Darryl. His patience was always on display. Organizing all 14 members of our bridal party, managing the stress of our guests who tended to be a distraction, all while still producing an exquisite final product. Furthermore, Darryl was on the list of preferred vendors at our wedding venue. This meant that he was familiar with the space and all photo opportunities associated with the venue. He was also totally in-sink with our Matre'D. Darryl also took time to plan and coordinate with our cinematographers. The result was classy and timeless photo's and video where our vendors weren't constantly in the shots. Lastly, through the whole process Darryl was more like family then a vendor. I'm sure he takes his time with all his clients. However, we felt special nonetheless. If you are considering Darryl for your wedding. LOOK NO FURTHER! BOOK HIM TODAY! Thanks again for everything Darryl.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Darryl Barnett Photography 17
    Darryl Barnett Photography 18
    Darryl Barnett Photography 19

Becky · Married on 05/19/2018

Darryl is very thorough. He explains how he would like your wedding day to go, and smooth and organized as possible. He wants everyone to be comfortable, therefore a relationship is established. He wants to understand your personality, and what you envision for your special day. We are thankful to have Darryl for our wedding day.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Courtney · Married on 04/15/2018

My fiancé and I booked Darryl to be our photographer for our wedding and we could not have made a better choice! Not only does Darryl have amazing photo packages with great deals, but he makes sure to set time aside to really get to know the people he is photographing. Our engagement pictures turned out perfect and we are so excited to see what will come for our wedding photos! You will not be disappointed by booking Darryl as your photographer!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Rebecca · Married on 02/10/2018

My fiance and I hired Darryl Barnett Photography for our wedding in February. Our package came with a complimentary engagement shoot that we recently completed. The engagement shoot gave us the opportunity to get to know Darryl and his photography style. After getting to know him we are so excited to have Darryl at our wedding! During our engagement shoot he made us feel comfortable, gave us tips for posing, and was open to anything we wanted to try. Darryl offered to go to any location we chose and spend any amount of time to capture the engagement photos we were envisioning. Our pictures came out beautiful and we have gotten TONS of compliments on the setting, creativity, and originality displayed in our photos. I am looking forward to having Darryl at our wedding and confident that things will run smoothly and efficiently.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2017

Darryl came in handy when me and my husband wanted to retake our wedding photos only days after our wedding and before leaving for our honeymoon. After searching photopgraphers and sending him and email he called me right away making me feel at ease about everything. Within 2 days I sent him multiple photo ideas we wanted that we didn’t get from our other photographer. Darryl delivered! We were just married on Sunday and re took photos tonight at our venue and in the little town of Haddonfield. He bared the cold with us until he was sure we were happy. Thank you Darryl for allowing us to relive the day all over again! We will be highly recommending you to everyone! If you truly want a professional this is who you want to go with!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Justin · Married on 11/12/2017

After having Darryl for our engagement shoot, we knew what to expect and he delivered! He made us feel very comfortable and was able to get great shots in addition to all of the photos we requested. As part of our package, he hired another outstanding photographer who was just as fantastic. In addition, he worked at a good pace and made sure we had time to enjoy our day. Professional photographer and great person!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Tara · Married on 10/29/2017

I booked Darryl for my wedding photographer and couldn't be happier. All of Darryl's photo packages come with extremely nice photo albums not just a flash drive like many of the other photographers. All of Darryl's packages also include an engagement photo shoot, which I have to say was amazing! My fiancé asked me to marry him at longwood gardens, as soon as Darryl heard that he said we had to have our engagement photos taken there. My photos came out amazing and I am so happy with them!!! I can't wait to see how wonderful my wedding photos are!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/28/2017

Couldn’t be happier with our engagement photo shoot today. Darryl took the time to work in his poses and ones that my Fiance and I truly wanted. He was so helpful and made sure we were comfortable the entire time. It was easy to tell how dedicated he is to his craft because he always made sure he got the right shot! We were thoroughly impressed and happy that he shared some photos with us to make sure it was what we wanted. We would highly recommend Darryl and are looking forward to our wedding photos with him as well.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Seon · Married on 09/30/2017

Darryl shot our wedding last September and we were truly impressed with his professionalism and attention to detail. It's clear that Darryl loves his work, and that fact was apparent in the beautiful photographs that he took. He's great to work with; he took the time to understand our vision for our event and our photos and he made sure to accommodate all our requests. We would recommend Darryl to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Delilah · event on 08/20/2017

My fiancé and I had our engagement pictures taken at Sayen Gardens by our photographer, Darryl Barnett, this past Sunday. He is very passionate and great at what he does. It was our first time getting pictures done by a professional photographer. The whole process was enjoyable and fun! Not once did he look at the time. We did not feel rushed to get the pictures over and done with. He took his time and capture MANY beautiful shots! He also takes the time out to get to know you. Great person and great photographer. We are a little less then 3 months away from our wedding day and we are so glad that we chose Darryl to photograph our very special day and the beautiful story our photos will tell!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/19/2017

Darryl has great communication skills when it comes to getting back to clients. He also makes it a fun and relaxing experience and makes you feel at home.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Love Darryl photography! Not only is his work amazing, but he makes the sessions so fun and easy going. Such a sweet person and captures every perfect moment. - Kim G

Sent on 12/01/2016

Gina · Married on 11/11/2016

I cannot say enough about Darryl Barrnett! I have worked with a lot of people and he is by far the most professional, compassionate, caring, and fun person you will meet, he actually took the time to listen to myself , my fiancé and my daughters wants and needs and took them all into consideration and gave me amazing ideas himself , never once did he make me feel like I was annoying him or being a pain( which I was.. lol). If you want your special day to go off without a hitch Darryl by far is the best for the job!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Gina · Married on 11/11/2016

Let me start by saying Darryl made my wedding day go so smooth, he took care of all the times to start doing everything and gave me enough time that I literally did not stress at all! He came in professional but fun loving , he had a great time with myself, daughters and my mom and dad, he took details into consideration that I would have never thought of. Darryl is by far the best photographer I have worked with, I would a million times refer him to anyone looking to have their day go perfect! Lastly the pictures he takes are truly amazing and breathtaking.

Sent on 11/18/2016
  • W

Walter · Married on 11/11/2016

Darryl was hired to shoot our wedding on 11/11/16. He was awesome he thought of everything and helped us with the planning of our wedding on things we didn't even think about. Then after reviewing the photos he took. WOW it was breathtaking couldn't even imagine the quality of his work which is bye far the best I've ever seen. I would recommend Darryl for any type of function or family photos.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Caroline · Married on 08/21/2016

From start to finish, Darryl was more than just a vendor on our special day. He took the time to get to know us and capture every special moment, while keeping our day flowing and organized. He exceeded all of our expectations to ensure that we had the experience we wanted!

Sent on 11/16/2016

alyssa · Married on 06/11/2016

The night before our wedding the worst thing happened. Our photographer cancelled. A family friend contacted Darryl for us and he was there the next morning ready to go. Extremely professional and motivated. He captured our story in the best way. He did a fantastic job. I would 100% recommend him to everyone I know.

Sent on 01/25/2017