Dariusz Terepka Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sarah Married on 10/08/2022

Great team!

Working with them was so much fun!!! They both are so passionate about what they do! The creative thoughts were amazing! They both worked so hard to get everything and everyone!! All of our guests were so impressed by how hard they were working and how they managed to be everywhere at once. They are a beautiful team, have beautiful personalities and funny!! They both really helped to make things fun! The amount of pictures taken was insane and the couple I saw quickly were phenomenal!! Gorgeous quality!!! I had some guests ask for their info during the day because they were just as impressed as my husband and I!

Dariusz Terepka Photography's reply:

It was an honor to do your wedding. My wife and I loved every moment of your wedding. Your entire family was so sweet and kind it felt like I was at a completely perfect world. Thank you for the opportunity.
    Kara S. Married on 10/03/2021

Dariusz is amazing!

Dariusz was fantastic to work with! He was fun and kept the energy going. He had us rolling in giggles and got some amazing shots of us with real smiles. He was creative and very attentive. My husband and I really loved working with Dariusz! We loved him so much that we booked him again to celebrate our big gathering wedding we couldn’t have this year due to COVID restrictions. I highly recommend Dariusz and his professional team; they will not disappoint! :)

Dariusz Terepka Photography's reply:

Both of you guys have been so great as a wedding couple I can feel the love when I was photographing your wedding. Thank you for such great review.
  • Joanna
    Joanna W. Married on 07/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, energetic, and overall great photographer

Dariusz did an amazing job at our wedding. He makes taking photos fun by getting you and all the guests into it. Everyone at our wedding was complimenting him. I will definitely be recommending him to friends and using him in the future.

Dariusz Terepka Photography's reply:

What amazing friends and family you and your husband have. I had an enormous joy and pleasure to photograph your wedding. Thank you for such great experience.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Joanna Married on 07/10/2021

Perfect experience

Darek was absolutely wonderful. We had so much fun at our wedding and it was difficult to step away to get photos done but he made the photography sessions fun. All of our guests loved him. The final pictures came in so quickly and were stunning. I will definitely recommend him to all of my friends

Dariusz Terepka Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. Your bridal party had been so much fun and organized. we had an amazing time photographing your wedding.
    Kristina H. Married on 04/23/2021

Great photographer

Dariusz and his wife were great on our wedding day! They were very nice and relaxed and helped the day go smoothly. The pictures came out great!

Dariusz Terepka Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for being such great couple. Your wedding was one for the books. Everyone had such great attitude.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 01/06/2021

The best energy

Dariusz was on point with everything from scheduling to editing to timing. He caught the most special moments that even we missed on our big day!

Dariusz Terepka Photography's reply:

Thank you for being such great, loving couple. Your destination wedding has been a joy to shoot. We have created amazing images with the weather we had.
  • Oddie
    Oddie M. Married on 02/15/2020

The Best out there.

He’s simply the best and also affordable. You can tell he loves what he does.

Dariusz Terepka Photography's reply:

Thank you Oddie for your review. You are one awesome client I have done your graduation than your engagement and your civil wedding. It was an honor to be a part of you guys future making. You can always count on me as not only your photographer but your friend .
  • Chris
    Chris K. Married on 02/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best there ever was.

Dariusz not only captured every moment of our wedding but also made sure we were on time and happy the entire day. His energy was at 110% and every memory was captured in beautiful and creative photographs that we will cherish for the rest our lives. We recommend Dariusz to all our closest friends and family and can't wait to work with him again.

Dariusz Terepka Photography's reply:

Thank you Chris for such great words. You and Amie will always be in my heart for the awesome food cart you had and the amazing games at your wedding!
    Beata Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recomended Photographer

He is a fantastic photographer!! He makes will the whole experience relaxed and stress free. Great guy, funny as hell, but always professional. The album was awesome!! Highly recommended!!!

Dariusz Terepka Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Beata, you and your whole bridal party have been wonderful thought out the entire wedding. I only wish a happy and healthy life.
  • Monika
    Monika A. Married on 05/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Flawless Attention to Detail!

Purely amazing photographer!! The attention that was given to us on our vow renewal was magnificent! They went above and beyond to meet our wants, specs, and needs and delivered 120% of our expectations. Please don't look any further than this amazing photographer because you definitely won't be disappointed!

Dariusz Terepka Photography's reply:

Monica and Jose, you guys were amazing. Your Peaky Blinders theme was a hit not only with me but all the guests. Thank you giving me the opportunity and make my creative juices going.
    Ang J. Married on 03/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Love is love is love is love!

So, my wife and I got SOOOOO LUCKY to find this amazing talent right here in NYC! Dariusz was responsive, available, and incredibly professional from the start through the end of our planning and big day. My wife absolutely hates taking photos and is impatient during big events- somehow, Dariusz got her to feel comfortable enough to ACTUALLY ENJOY the occasion! He also ensured that we got photos with our family and friends. So I personally was thrilled with how easy going and seemless the photography went on our big day. I was even more impressed when we finally got our photos back- my wife and I continue to ooooooh and aaaah over Dariusz’s ability to capture all the sweet, intimate, joyous moments of our wedding. He even went above and beyond and found one of my rainbow flags to incorporate into detail shots to make sure he captured all the love and PRIDE on our beautiful day. I could never be more grateful to have chosen him as our photographer.

Dariusz Terepka Photography's reply:

The entire wedding was a blessing in the sky. Thank you Angelica and Jen for being such great sports with the heat and sun in your eyes. You made my camera and me want to shoot more images because of the beauty it was seeing. Gorgeous!!
  • F
    Frederico J. Married on 08/18/2018

Outstanding!!!

We used Dariusz for our wedding on 8-18-18 and we couldn’t be happier with our photographs. Dariusz’s outgoing personality got everyone to relax while taking pictures. He was able to get a lot of really beautiful yet natural photos. He has an eye for seeking out the best use of venue and different angles allowing for intimate, candid and breathtaking shots. We recommended Dariusz to one of our wedding guests. She loved the way he captured the best parts of our day. She didn’t hesitate to book him for her wedding. We will continue to recommend Dariusz to anyone who is in need of a photographer. Thank you Dariusz for memories that will last a lifetime. Wendy & Fred Janeira
    Mike F. Married on 07/14/2018

couldn’t be better

Darius captured the heart of us. We remain friends to this day. We were so pleased with the final products that we recommend him with enthusiasm.

Dariusz Terepka Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Mike. You and your beautiful wife are beautiful souls. I loved meeting your family and what a joy it was to talk to your father. He is a gem. Thank you again for the great opportunity to shoot your wedding.
  • Victor
    Victor A. Married on 01/09/2018

The Most Amazing Photographer I have Ever Met

I worked in catering for over 5 years in Long Island (a very crowded and busy market) and I have never met a photographer as absolutely wonderful as Dariusz Terepka. He mixes everything you want out of both a photographer and an artist. Not only is he technically sound, punctual, clear with direction, and a hard worker, but he had a clear vision for every shot he took and made it a point to make sure that we (my wife and I) actually enjoyed our wedding instead of spending the entire time taking pictures. He worked with us on our extremely limited budget, traveled all the way from Connecticut to Long Island without charging travel fees, and brought a second shooter to assist who was almost as good as he was (it's hard to replicate excellence). Please don't take that as a knock against the second shooter, Dariusz is just that amazing. When we looked like we were getting tired, Dariusz was there immediately with a glass of water and a chair for my wife to sit. When he got the inspiration for an interesting shot, Dariusz climbed into the bushes to get it from the best possible angle. Not only did we walk away from this wedding with amazing photos, we walked away with some great memories thanks to Dariusz and his team.

Dariusz Terepka Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words. I really had an amazing time doing your wedding and your daughter Olivia was a gem. What a quiet and sweet baby. You guys made the job so easy and fun. Once again thank you .